PDA

View Full Version : Break the ice group,anyone?

KairixRoxas
08-05-2006, 02:09 PM
I was thinking of starting a 'break the ice' group at the con..ya know,so people can meet new people and such.It might be a good idea for those who tend to be shy..^_^ And who knows? Maybe you will make yourself a new friend or two.:angel: Just reply to this thread or feel free to PM me... Thanks :toothy:

Miroku205
08-05-2006, 09:34 PM
I would like to join the group, I like to make new friends, so this may be a good way to make some new friends.

KairixRoxas
08-05-2006, 09:37 PM
3 members...Miroku205,AlRoxas(know personally),and Myself..anymore takers?

finalfantsy86
08-06-2006, 12:35 PM
I might join but I gotta check with the parents first hehehe.....

KairixRoxas
08-06-2006, 01:03 PM
Yay! Hehe..Well the ages of us three are 17,18(i think) and almost 20..lol:angel:

finalfantsy86
08-06-2006, 01:23 PM
Mom says probably not sooo......Maybe if I see ya I'll give you a shout out and a wave!!K??

KairixRoxas
08-06-2006, 01:29 PM
Hey well,we are all harmless ^_^..Atleast um..like..I think Roxas is protective over me lol..I mean we will be together as a group the whole time,until its time to leave and we could give cell phone numbers to your parents..Eh,well..Ttyl

phantomthief
08-06-2006, 04:47 PM
Er... Is there going to be a Cosplay.com meetup???

KairixRoxas
08-06-2006, 05:19 PM
It wouldnt be a cosplay.com meetup,but ya know,just a 'get to know a new person' kind of deal.I was hoping to make a small group,maybe take some pictures? Who knows? And it never hurt anyone to make new friends.

RyeCrimsonMoon
08-06-2006, 05:35 PM
I might join y'all. I'm incredibly shy (god knows how I got into his hobby though...) ^_^

KairixRoxas
08-06-2006, 05:42 PM
I might join y'all. I'm incredibly shy (god knows how I got into his hobby though...) ^_^

That would be so cool if you could join.I can be shy too..so Im glad Im goin with someone I know. ^_^ You are more than welcome to PM me for info on where we are going to meet at the con. Heh..:bigtu:

finalfantsy86
08-07-2006, 12:55 PM
Now my mom's saying she will think about it soooo....I'll PM you if she says yes or whatnot...K??

KairixRoxas
08-07-2006, 12:57 PM
Lol Okay.. ^_^ its 2 girls and one guy in the group so far..^_^

finalfantsy86
08-07-2006, 01:11 PM
Alrighty!!^^

Miroku205
08-07-2006, 03:11 PM
Lol Okay.. ^_^ its 2 girls and one guy in the group so far..^_^

Yeah, we don't have a lot of people in our group yet, but hopefully as it gets closer to the con, more people will join our group. ^__^

KairixRoxas
08-07-2006, 03:15 PM
Yeah,yall better..Naw Im just messing with yall.Feel free to join our group :angel:

finalfantsy86
08-07-2006, 05:03 PM
Mom definitly says no :( :( :( now so see ya at the con!!^^....

KairixRoxas
08-07-2006, 05:07 PM
Mom definitly says no :( :( :( now so see ya at the con!!^^....

:bigcry: Aww that stinks..Oh well,parents just dont want us kids goin off with people we dont know..Wait,the whole con is full of people we dont know lol.Well,see ya at the con then.

LostintheField
08-07-2006, 07:01 PM
Try posting this in the costume forum on the Anime Weekend Atlanta website to get more people.

As for your mom, finalfantsy86, has she read the "AWA: For Parents" article on their website? It might help. Tell her most of the people in this group are your age and girls, and that there's no reason why she couldn't join you in the group.

Also, you might want to be more specific about what the group IS. Since nobody's really spoken up other than "it's a break the ice thing", your mom's imagination could be running off with her.

Is this a group meetup for just photos, what is it? Parents can't tell what you kids are running off to do, and if they can't join you, then they get all the more suspicious.

How I solved this problem: My mom got a costume made and she joined me in group meetups and made a few friends on her own. ^^;

Hope that helps.

KairixRoxas
08-07-2006, 07:05 PM
Try posting this in the costume forum on the Anime Weekend Atlanta website to get more people.

As for your mom, finalfantsy86, has she read the "AWA: For Parents" article on their website? It might help. Tell her most of the people in this group are your age and girls, and that there's no reason why she couldn't join you in the group.

Also, you might want to be more specific about what the group IS. Since nobody's really spoken up other than "it's a break the ice thing", your mom's imagination could be running off with her.

Is this a group meetup for just photos, what is it? Parents can't tell what you kids are running off to do, and if they can't join you, then they get all the more suspicious.

How I solved this problem: My mom got a costume made and she joined me in group meetups and made a few friends on her own. ^^;

Hope that helps.

Good points there.Eh well its more of a make a new friend,photoshoot,hang out group..So if you are at the con by yourself,or with a friend or two,and want to join up with other people so you wont be bored,feel free to join.Its just a way to make new friends without having to go around and talk to random people.Your parents are more than welcome to follow or join the group themselves.If not,then thats okay,we can just see eachother at the con.

LostintheField
08-07-2006, 07:18 PM
Eh, I was a struggling "But mom it's only 8 o'clock!! Lemme go to the ball with my new friends!!" con goer for the longest time. It's pretty hard for some parents to swallow, 'tis all.

Fun Fact: Until my mother got paparazzi'd at a shoot as "Black Mage", she really thought this whole time I'd been going off and posing naked for private shoots. Like I said, parent's imaginations go crazy sometimes. XD

KairixRoxas
08-07-2006, 07:24 PM
Well thank goodness I WONT be going with my mom..lol..Just a trusted friend that I know wont nag at me lol.Atleast,I hope my friend isnt one of those nag nag nag people.Ya know what I mean? Eh..You win some,you lose some.Have a nice night ^_^

RyeCrimsonMoon
08-07-2006, 08:04 PM
I'm leaving my mummy behind as well XD I'll be 18 by the time AWA rolls around, but she still gets a little freaked out :/ Y'know the "I trust you, but not everyone else" talk? ._.; About the 6th time I've gotten when we were booking the hotels :/

I'm going with three other people (possibly four or five...), so I might bring them. I duno XD But it does depend on the time we meet up. I'm not going on Sunday and I'll be there later on Friday, but I have a .hack group then :D (But later Friday would be cool ^_^)

Miroku205
08-08-2006, 09:24 AM
It would be cool if you could bring those people with you. Also we need to start coming up with ideas for a time to get together. I will be at the con Friday afternoon till the con is over on Sunday.

LostintheField
08-08-2006, 12:20 PM
I'll be too busy all weekend to do anything. ><

Weddings, blah.

Bur Loire
08-08-2006, 03:18 PM
That sounds like fun!

I'm just wondering when/where we're going to meet? I want to try to come (if I'm not to busy buying practically everything at the Jrock Booth~ <3)

sweet_magic
08-08-2006, 03:33 PM
That sounds like fun!

I'm just wondering when/where we're going to meet? I want to try to come (if I'm not to busy buying practically everything at the Jrock Booth~ <3)

If your cosplaying any jrock artist, I hope you stop by and tag along with the jrock group for a bit too maybe? o.o

KairixRoxas
08-08-2006, 08:25 PM
:rockon: Woooo We have one more person..thanks to LostintheField's suggestion about posting on the Awa forums:angel: The more the merrier,right?

finalfantsy86
08-09-2006, 04:11 PM
My mom's just afraid that since it's my first con and all, she's afraid since you guys are a little older than me you might kill me or run off with me or something...hehehe but I think they are just nevous because they probably think they will be the oldest ones there or something....and my mom doesn't want to look like an "Idiot" as she words it..Even though I tell her it's going to be really fun.....

finalfantsy86
08-09-2006, 04:14 PM
hopefully she will reconsider.....I'll sweet talk her some more and she'll bust after talking about it for a while.....

KairixRoxas
08-09-2006, 04:15 PM
hopefully she will reconsider.....I'll sweet talk her some more and she'll bust after talking about it for a while.....
We are staying at the hotel the whole time,besides going and getting some food.lol

finalfantsy86
08-09-2006, 04:15 PM

Hope that helps. yes my Mom has read the AWA for parents page:crest:

finalfantsy86
08-09-2006, 04:20 PM
we are only staying all day saturday.....We tried to get reservations at the waverly but they were already full so we are staying at a hotel across the street....

RyeCrimsonMoon
08-10-2006, 03:18 PM
Well, Friday night I'll be at another hotel, but on Saturday I'll be in the one across the street (the Sheraton)

If your mom wants to come meet us I'm sure she's more then welcomed I'm sure. ^_^ For some reason parents seem to like me, so maybe after she meets us, she'll be fine with it ^_^

BlueMrSax
08-11-2006, 03:31 AM
I'm in!!! I won't be alone, though. I'll be in a decent sized group so I'll either bring a few or break away from them for a bit. I always like to meet new people. I see most of the same people at different cons, but I never socialize with them. Getting to know some regulars would be great.

KairixRoxas
08-11-2006, 12:11 PM
I'm in!!! I won't be alone, though. I'll be in a decent sized group so I'll either bring a few or break away from them for a bit. I always like to meet new people. I see most of the same people at different cons, but I never socialize with them. Getting to know some regulars would be great.
That'd be awesome.Bring your group along too,we can be a break the ice mob lol.I know whenever my friend gets back from the staff meeting this weekend,he's gonna let me know some good places to meet up at.But yeah,it'd be cool..our group might be bigger than expected.:angel:

finalfantsy86
08-11-2006, 03:19 PM
I'll just have to wait untill closer to time to find out if I can go.I'll keep you posted.....

AlRoxas
08-12-2006, 10:48 AM
Well, considering I'm most likely the oldest one in the group, I will take responsibility for everyone's well-being during the con. I'm also a girl, so I am protective of other girls I'm in charge of. The last con I was at, I was put in charge of a 14 year old girl. I never let her out of my sight. I'm also stronger than I look, so guys tend not to mess with me. You'll all be in good hands here. Plus, I will give any parent my number if they feel they need to get in contact with the group. My phone is always on.

AlRoxas

Venus Knight
08-13-2006, 12:01 AM
I'm up for meeting new people, but so far I feel like I'll be the old fart of the group. anyone else in their later 20's?
finalfantsy86, I'm sure your mom is just concerned about you going to meet a bunch of stangers(and we're stanger than most. :p) but mostly harmless.

Eurobeat King
08-13-2006, 01:26 AM
I'm probably going to be too busy all-day and evening taking pictures, but come by and say hi to me throughout the days of the con, since this will technically be my first time to AWA (since 1999) ;)

I'm one of the older ones, even though I don't look it.. :thumbsup: If I've been going to cons since the 90's, yeah, I'm def. old.. haha

KairixRoxas
08-16-2006, 02:29 PM
Who all is for sure joining the group? I've lost count..

AlRoxas
08-16-2006, 02:38 PM
Lol, you guys are funny. I think I'm the oldest of the original group. I'm turning 20 just before the con. But I know what you mean. We are strange, but friendly.
Anyways, I need to know costumes for the first day from everyone, so we can find you. And be sure to check this page the night before the con. We'll put up our meeting place for that day as well.

I already know 3 costumes and that's myself, KairiXRoxas and Miroku205. We will be in Roxas, Kairi, and Maes Hughes costumes for day 1.

Also, we need a head count for those meeting up with us. If you're going, let us know by the 21st, okay?

Thanks!

AlRoxas

KairixRoxas
08-16-2006, 02:42 PM
Lol..AlRoxas,you are so goofy. ^_^ But yeah,It'd be nice to know how many people are actually in the group...because I think its more than we had planned.Im gonna be bumping the post on the awa-con forums,so I wont double count any of you that have posted on there.:chatah: Since I've had alot of responses,I've totally lost track of how many people are joining..There are people saying that they are coming from another group and might bring people from that group with them,so its getting really confusing.But thank goodness for great friends who help me with this.

RyeCrimsonMoon
08-16-2006, 03:04 PM
On Friday I'll be Kite from .Hack (and I'll be bringing Harold :D My Grunti *points to UP*) But I got the .Hack meeting at 6 (hopefully...) :/

Heh, I could try to make a list o_o
(In order of posting)
-Definate-
KairixRoxas
Miroku205
RyeCrimsonMoon
BlueMrSax
Bur Loire
AlRoxas
Venus Knight
Xenida7 (AWA Forums)
bigopinion (AWA)

-Maybe-
finalfantsy86
Atalanta (AWA)
LostInTheFeild

-Just to say Hi-
Eurobeat King

Miroku205
08-16-2006, 09:23 PM
Actually I will not be wearing my Maes on friday now, because the FMA photoshoot is Saturday, I will wear it on Saturday, and instead I will be wearing my episodes 18-21 Ayato Kamina on friday.

for those of you who don't know which outfit i am talking about here is a pic

it's not a very good pic but whatever. ^_^

KairixRoxas
08-16-2006, 10:11 PM
Rye..you are a lifesaver..lol -gives you a million hugs- lol.Thank you so much for making a list so far ^_^

Miroku205
08-23-2006, 05:13 PM
yeah, if we get a lot of people we will need a list to keep up.

Rampage
08-24-2006, 11:40 PM
Me! Maybe.

KairixRoxas
08-24-2006, 11:49 PM
Feel free to join..just another person in the group thats gonna be older than myself....lol:toothy:

AlRoxas
08-27-2006, 12:21 PM
Me! Maybe.

You know, you have the same birthday as my brother. Cept he just tuned 21. XD :rockon: Sweet! Anyways, feel free to join. Just give your cosplays and what days you're gonna wear em. Okay?

darknessorlight
08-27-2006, 12:59 PM
I might be able to go. It depends on if I finish my costume in time and I am able to travel to it.If I can I'll be sure to let you know. Hopefully I can.

KairixRoxas
08-27-2006, 01:53 PM
Well feel free to join if you do come.Thank goodness for Ebay! lol

darknessorlight
08-27-2006, 01:56 PM
I know what you mean. It helps alot.....lol

KairixRoxas
08-27-2006, 01:58 PM
Yeah Im getting the rest of my stuff next month..Which Bracelets,umm,shoe strings,socks,biker shorts..(under teh dress) and a secret thing..which meh Roxas knows what its gonna be lol. Well hope to see you at the con! :rockon:

darknessorlight
08-27-2006, 02:02 PM
oh I HOPE! lol

RyeCrimsonMoon
08-27-2006, 02:48 PM
(Update)

-Definate-
KairixRoxas
Miroku205
RyeCrimsonMoon
BlueMrSax
Bur Loire
AlRoxas
Venus Knight
Xenida7 (AWA Forums)
bigopinion (AWA)
Nu Jin (AWA)
Dark Espio + Friends (AWA)

-Maybe-
finalfantsy86
Atalanta (AWA)
LostInTheFeild
darknessorlight
Rampage
Evolution

-Just to say Hi-
Eurobeat King

And I saw that we're down for 5 PM on Friday :D Though at 6 I'll havta leave for the .hack meet-up ^_^;

KairixRoxas
08-27-2006, 02:50 PM
You can join in the group earlier if you want,just gimme a call on my cell when it comes to around that time.

Evolution
08-30-2006, 01:21 PM
Hmm...if I can find a place to stay and crash space, I'm going...

I think I break the age limit with 25, ha ha ha...I'm also flying out from California, and I think it'll be nice if I actually MET people over in Atlanta at Con, no??? So put me down as a Maybe for now...TY!

ako-chan79
08-30-2006, 07:14 PM
I'm in! I'm 21 so I'll be in the upper-middle age group I guess.... so I was reading all the posts and couldn't find where and when we are all meeting?

Miroku205
08-30-2006, 08:59 PM
Well I can give you the info.

Break the Ice group
Time: Approx. 5 pm Friday
Place:around the Waverly Grill..in the Lobby Atrium thing

KairixRoxas
08-30-2006, 09:06 PM
Thats lovely..Everyone ish older than me =(

Miroku205
08-30-2006, 10:34 PM
There is still three weeks left maybe someone will join that is younger than you.

finalfantsy86
09-01-2006, 04:51 PM
tis true.....If my mom does approve which I hope she does... I will be younger than you.....by two or three years

darknessorlight
09-01-2006, 05:05 PM
tis true.....If my mom does approve which I hope she does... I will be younger than you.....by two or three years
Same goes with me.^_^ :skidude2:

finalfantsy86
09-04-2006, 08:44 PM
^^ hehehe... only like what three weeks left?? gosh... it's so nerve racking that my mom won't tell me her answer yet........

pigwidgeon
09-04-2006, 08:47 PM
This sounds great!

finalfantsy86
09-05-2006, 05:28 PM
Mom said no.....I guess it being my first con and all she doesn't really know what to expect....oh well hey if I see you KairixRoxas I'll give you a shout out and a wave K? My grandma's decided she wants a costume also.. she wants to be Chiyo-baa from Naruto...she is going to be prettty popular from what I've heard so if you hear some fan-girl scream,"CHIYO-BAA I LOVE YOU!!!" across the room you will know where I am.... Best whishes and luck on finishing your costume..I know it will be fan-tastic!!^^have a great time!!!!^^...15 days left the countdown begins!!^^

Miroku205
09-05-2006, 06:47 PM
That is a bummer, well if any of us see you, we will wave. ^_^

Venus Knight
09-05-2006, 07:15 PM
It's sounds like there is going to be a decent turn out. I'll be either ryoga(ranma 1/2, I just got my umbrella today!:) ) or just have my kitty ears on.

KairixRoxas
09-05-2006, 07:24 PM
Well just contact me on here for a contact number if you cant find the group.Theres a meetup times thread and we're posted in it.:bigtu:

bigwil
09-09-2006, 04:43 AM
Well add meh to list of old heads..lol

KairixRoxas
09-09-2006, 12:04 PM
:woah: Yay,another person! Feel free to drag friends into the group! The more people,the more friends we can make!Rye,add this man to the list! He seems cool! Hehe:bigtu: Thanks to everyone so far who has joined! It really means alot to us.

RyeCrimsonMoon
09-10-2006, 11:37 AM
Adding! XD

Update!:

-Definate-
KairixRoxas
Miroku205
RyeCrimsonMoon
BlueMrSax
Bur Loire
AlRoxas
Venus Knight
Xenida7 (AWA Forums)
bigopinion (AWA)
Nu Jin (AWA)
bigwil

-Maybe-
Atalanta (AWA)
LostInTheFeild
darknessorlight
Rampage
Evolution

-Just to say Hi-
Eurobeat King
finalfantsy86

Yuugiusa
09-10-2006, 03:37 PM
Is it too late for me to join?:geek:

KairixRoxas
09-10-2006, 03:47 PM
Is it too late for me to join?:geek:
Nah,you have until the 21st to join ^_^:bigtu:

Yuugiusa
09-10-2006, 03:48 PM
I saw in one of the threads that you guys are meeting on the 22nd but I have to work that day. Is there a meeting on the 23rd and how do I join?:schitzo:

KairixRoxas
09-10-2006, 03:51 PM
I saw in one of the threads that you guys are meeting on the 22nd but I have to work that day. Is there a meeting on the 23rd and how do I join?:schitzo:

Well,you could always contact me over AIM or MSN,and I can give you details.Im sure you could hang out with whoever wants to hang out the next day.Not sure if we want to have this thing all three days or not.:confused: Oh and by the way,you dont have to go through a process to join,everyone is free to join ^_^

Miroku205
09-10-2006, 07:29 PM
It would be cool to have one on saturday too.

RyeCrimsonMoon
09-11-2006, 02:05 PM
I third the Saturday meet-up XD I just gotta go to the costume contest and thats about all I got planned :/

PhoenixGate
09-11-2006, 02:49 PM
ummm...I guess I will be the oldest then....anyone over 21?
Can you join if you are only going to be there on Fri? I hate that I won't be there all weekend. :hafha:

KairixRoxas
09-11-2006, 03:23 PM
Yeah,you can join.its free! lol,we probably will aim for a lunch meetup with the break the ice group saturday..and maybe sunday..I just have to talk with Alroxas about it.

Miroku205
09-11-2006, 03:50 PM
That sounds good, but if you do a Sunday one, I sadly won't be able to attend it. I have to leave at around noon on Sunday.

RyeCrimsonMoon
09-11-2006, 08:38 PM
Ditto, Sunday is a bad day for me :/ I'm going to JapanFest at Stone Mountain that day XD

SaccharineDream
09-12-2006, 05:52 PM
Aw Emily,you didn't tell me that you wanted to do this! Nice job on the list, why don't you add meh to it too? :bigtu:

Is anybody else FREAKING out? :schitzo: 1.5 weeks left and I don't know when to wear which costumes!:bigcry:

KairixRoxas
09-12-2006, 06:18 PM
:) YAY! More people! ^_^

Miroku205
09-12-2006, 07:10 PM
Aw Emily,you didn't tell me that you wanted to do this! Nice job on the list, why don't you add meh to it too? :bigtu:

Is anybody else FREAKING out? :schitzo: 1.5 weeks left and I don't know when to wear which costumes!:bigcry:

Wow, I can't believe there is now only 10 days left, it is almost here and I am so excited, I can't wait to see you all and so far I am still going.

RyeCrimsonMoon
09-12-2006, 09:26 PM

Seriously? I didn't tell you? o_o Ah well, now you know XD

Heck yes I am! O.o I still have over 50% of Roy to finish and I don't have any time! T__T I've some what planned out my costumes, though its not real definate :/ I might just bring them all XD

Definate-
KairixRoxas
Miroku205
RyeCrimsonMoon
BlueMrSax
Bur Loire
AlRoxas
Venus Knight
Xenida7 (AWA Forums)
bigopinion (AWA)
Nu Jin (AWA)
bigwil
SaccharineDream (+Friends :D)

-Maybe-
Atalanta (AWA)
LostInTheFeild
darknessorlight
Rampage
Evolution
Yuugiusa
PhoenixGate

-Just to say Hi-
Eurobeat King
finalfantsy86

Miroku205
09-13-2006, 01:56 PM
Heck yes I am! O.o I still have over 50% of Roy to finish and I don't have any time! T__T I've some what planned out my costumes, though its not real definate :/ I might just bring them all XD

Well I was going to be there all day Sunday but I found out last week that I am going to have to leave around noon to 1 on Sunday. So I had 4 costumes planned but I dropped 1 of them (my Maes Hughes in particular) because of me having to leave early on Sunday.

My costume list is now definate notice how it says The Finalized Costume List, but you never know it could possibly still change. ^_^

Venus Knight
09-14-2006, 11:05 PM
Add me to the freaking out list.:eek: I still have most of ryoga's shirt to finish. This is my first costume so I'm not exactly quick.

Miroku205
09-15-2006, 04:41 PM
Well, I am not on the freaking out list, I have all my stuff done and good to go. Though I have been having con dreams (good and bad) for a week now, and will probably have them till the con is over.:toothy:

AlRoxas
09-16-2006, 12:39 PM
Well, I would have commented sooner here, but my brother came home and I had birthday issues and I ended up sick for a few days.:argue:

The Saterday lunch thing is fine with me. The contact number for the group will be my cell number. I'll give it out the day before the con. :chatah:

To those of you who can't make it all 3 days. You will be sadly missed :bigcry: , but if you wanna hangout at any point during the con, feel free. We welcome you all. Just remember to tell us your first cosplay outfit so we know who you are when you approace us, okay? We need to know this stuff if we're gonna do this....

On a brighter note, I just had my 20th birthday on Monday:cheers:. It was okay, my gf called me, which made my day better. ^_^ I got 2 cool presents and stuff, so yeah, I'm happy.

I can't wait for the con to start so I can see you all! :rockon: We're gonna have lots of fun, I know it! I'm also bringing my camera along, if anyone wants official pics of their cosplays. Let me know, alright?

Well, that's all for now. I'll check this again after my flight on Tuesday.

AlRoxas :wave:

KairixRoxas
09-16-2006, 12:43 PM
Happy belated birthday ^_^ Luff ya!:angel2:

AlRoxas
09-16-2006, 12:52 PM
Happy belated birthday ^_^ Luff ya!:angel2:

What do you mean, belated? You already called me on my birthday! -sigh- I don't get it. I already said you called me, didn't I? ^_^

Anyways. Thanks again for the birthday happiness! ^ ^ Made my day much brighter, I swear!

AlRoxas

Miroku205
09-16-2006, 02:49 PM
Well so people will know I will be Ayato Kamina on Friday(look for black shirt and light blue pants).

I will be my yugioh gx fanfic character on Saturday(white polo, black tie, black pants, will also have the Duel Academy Duel Disk on my arm).

I am so excited I can't wait to see you all.

RyeCrimsonMoon
09-16-2006, 10:14 PM
I'll be switching costumes a lot, so I really wouldn't be going by what I say ('Cause I have a Batman Villans group with my friends *points to Tia* and I duno whne they wanna do that :/) But I'll give my cell number to anyone who'd like it, so we can randomly hang-out or whatever ^_^

Ah, and I saw that the times changed for the Friday meeting! :/ 3:30-4? Ehh, I might not be able to make that. I'd probably set out for AWA at about 3, and I wouldn't make it there will maybe 3:30-3:45, then we gotta check into the hotel and get our passes :/ Dunno how long that'd take.

KairixRoxas
09-16-2006, 11:11 PM
Well,I gave you my cell number,right? All you gotta do is gimme a call when you got there.Im sure the group will be hanging out for awhile,and even if the group isnt hardly as big as it was..you can just hang out with whoever is left lol.

Miroku205
09-18-2006, 07:51 PM
I am planning on hanging out a while with you all on Friday and Saturday, as I am planning what I will be doing at the con right now. ^_^

RyeCrimsonMoon
09-19-2006, 04:17 PM
XD Oki ^_^ I'll drag my group together as fast as I can! :D

Lyuba-chan
09-19-2006, 04:22 PM
I would like to join in!!!! I like meeting new people! The question is, how will we recognize each other?

The only thing I can say about myself, is that I will be in SailorMars costume...

KairixRoxas
09-19-2006, 07:24 PM
I would like to join in!!!! I like meeting new people! The question is, how will we recognize each other?

The only thing I can say about myself, is that I will be in SailorMars costume...

Well,Im gonna make a sign so people can find us ^_^..And if you'd like contact numbers,we'll give em out thursday

RyeCrimsonMoon
09-19-2006, 07:54 PM

And I'll be that kid running around in the bright orange outfit on Friday :D

phantoms_angel
09-19-2006, 10:06 PM
I posted over on the AWA forum, but just in case, I would like to join the Friday group as well. Sounds like a blast. I'll be dressed as Omi!

Phantom's Angel

Venus Knight
09-20-2006, 10:16 PM
WooHoo! I just finished my ryoga!:rockon: It didn't come out perfect , but I think it's pretty good for my first time. Looking forward to meeting everyone. :skidude2:

bigwil
09-20-2006, 11:32 PM
see yall kool pplz there!

Miroku205
09-21-2006, 08:00 PM
ok, since Alroxa's and KairixRoxas are at the convention and can't get internet access, they called me and I am talking on their behalf.

Here are the numbers for them

AlRoxas

732-691-5543

Kairixroxas

256-343-2204

I'm hoping when I get there tomorrow the line won't be long. I also hope I can make it in time for the group meet on Friday. Well, I will have my laptop in the car on my way there and I will be checking the forums. So I will see you all there tomorrow. ^_^

darknessorlight
09-21-2006, 08:10 PM
Good Luck guys tomorrow....sadly I can't come. We can't drive all the way from Virginia to Georgia my mom said and we don't quite have the money so.....have fun at the convention I'm sure you will have a great time! ^_^

KairixRoxas
09-25-2006, 11:48 PM
:mad: Yeah,its okay..The group was kind of a flop,and the saturday one...we were kinda helping someone find someone else,and we were like an hour late..There was only like,one person who showed,and we just grabbed random people with us for lunch.-sigh- Theres always next year..:toothy:

RyeCrimsonMoon
09-26-2006, 08:07 PM
Wai~i T____T I'm soooo sorry that I didn't hang out with y'all much T_T My SuperSmash group took up most of my Saturday and I didn't want to leave them 'cause then that'd leave them one less person and one less prop :/ Then my friends brought me food ._.; So thats why I randomly disapeared if y'all were wondering T_T

Hopefully next year will be better ^_^ I got in over my head with all my groups and it wasn't very well done :/ *sigh*

Xenida
09-27-2006, 12:28 PM
I also wanted to meet everyone on Friday, but I was stuck in the regristation line. If you guys are going to any other conventions we can try to meet there. I plan on going to Ohayocon next in January.

GeminiVirus
09-27-2006, 12:39 PM
Definately want to join! I was sooo lonely at the con..i didnt know anyone really..Oh well

Yuugiusa
09-28-2006, 06:18 PM
Definately want to join! I was sooo lonely at the con..i didnt know anyone really..Oh well

There's a solution to that, solo-goers of cons.:rockon: I usually just tag around with fellow cosplayers/ con-goers. This year, I hung out with Naraku1, A Raito cosplayer who kicked major ass and did this awesome balancing thing with her scythe, an awesome well-dressed Yachiru, and several other people. I was going to take someone with me, but they weren't interested. And you know how it is being with someone who likes to f*** up the mood.:toothy:

GeminiVirus
09-29-2006, 12:46 PM
Yeah my bf called me a nerd cause i went..>.< He like hates naruto..Glad he didnt come he would of had a freak over it.I dunno im anti-social in the first place ya know?

phantoms_angel
09-30-2006, 11:05 PM
I think the photoshoot went really well considering. Don't let it get you down. It was the first year. It just means that next year will be even better!