PDA

View Full Version : Capcom vs SNK 2006

Michi
08-08-2006, 05:19 AM
I've never done CVS for YaoiCon... So let's start. ^o^~ Since the swimsuit gathering is up, it's time for this one!

SNK
Geese Howard - Orochi
Billy Kane - Michi (hybrid version)
Duck King - videogamefanboy (XI version)
Kyo Kusanagi - sheero008(?)
Iori Yagami - BlackDelo, Ashadeus

Capcom
None yet!

videogamefanboy
08-08-2006, 12:52 PM
I am going to try to get Duck King XI version done for yaoi con.

Youko_Kurama
08-09-2006, 05:11 AM
well I really am not sure on who I will be. I will be joining though...... Just not sure on which side I want to be on. Athena will be done by then, but I think I will save her for next year. Tell you when I pick a character.

Michi
08-09-2006, 06:03 PM
List has been made. :3 We have only Fatal Fury-originated characters so far, so I'm amused~ XD

Michi
09-25-2006, 07:46 AM
^^; My poor thread got eaten by the forum. Here it is. XD I started looking into my prop for Billy. I am so determined to finally cosplay him at Y-Con. ;_;

BlackDelo
10-04-2006, 12:09 PM
I should have my stadard Iori done by then. No more ghetto rigged Iori for me. I'm going to bury that thing. And of course I'll have my poolside Iori too. you know, the one that had the jakcet bleashed because of the obscene amount of chlorine in the pool. (o well, it now has a cool two tone look to it)

Michi
10-04-2006, 09:45 PM
Well, poolside doesn't matter much here. I'm not doing the swimsuit gathering. :x

List has been updated. Such a sad list! I'm gonna be helping out a friend in the dealer's room now, so I'm not 100% sure when I'll be free to do this anyway... I just know I want Geese/Billy pics. My costume is underway, at least. :9

Ashadeus
10-05-2006, 05:50 PM
I can be there as Iori Yagami (standard version) if you like; I noticed you already have one Iori signed up. My partner will be going as Kyo Kusanagi and I'm sure she'd be interested in coming along for the gathering, too.

Michi
10-05-2006, 05:57 PM
Added. :x Does your friend have a Cosplay.com account? :3

Ashadeus
10-05-2006, 08:45 PM
Oh yeah sorry^^; her account is sheero008.

Michi
10-05-2006, 09:13 PM
Well~ ask her if she's interested; for now I'll put her down as tentative. ^^

videogamefanboy
10-05-2006, 11:55 PM
Not shure if I can get Duck King done in time. I wos wondering who would people want more Andy or Kensou because I have both but have not decided wich one to bring.

Michi
10-06-2006, 04:23 PM
We seem to have a bit of a FF theme going if you wanna bring Andy. But Kensou might bring more support to the KOF-only characters? XD I dunno~

Eurobeat King
10-15-2006, 01:26 PM
Did you figure out a day/time for the gathering yet? I am tempted to wear either Kim Jae Hoon (Fatal Fury:Mark of the Wolves) or Hibiki Takane (Last Blade 2) but I think I'm going to be too busy to join any gatherings (still plan to cosplay, tho) I have Hideo Shimazu (Rival Schools) to represent Capcom but I usually don't wear him unless I have a Kyoko-sensei to pair-up with. :)

I'll most likely be there to take pictures!

Michi
10-16-2006, 01:02 AM
No, I haven't. I'm not entirely sure when I'll be at the con or what I'm doing, haha, so I'm kinda failing at organizing this gathering. I moved this past weekend and have been very busy because of it, and cosplay is SO the last thing on my mind...!

Youko_Kurama
10-19-2006, 07:07 AM
Sorry I have not told you who I am cosplaying as... I have been sewing for a bishi. Anyway I looks like mother and I will be running around in our new KOF cosplays. You will have to see it at the con. Later! Have to run!

Michi
10-19-2006, 02:13 PM
I guess this can just be for Friday at 5 pm as per usual, but I won't be participating. ^_^; (Though I've tended to be late or not show up to these things lately...)

Ashadeus
10-19-2006, 07:51 PM
Meh...

My friend and I won't be able to attend as Kyo and Iori; our costumes are far from finished and we just don't have time between now and the con to make it work. Sorry about that. Overestimated things I guess.

videogamefanboy
10-19-2006, 11:42 PM
I am going to bring Andy since I could not get Duck King done in time.

Michi
10-25-2006, 07:18 PM
I have a feeling this may not have even happened... I ended up unable to attend the con on Friday so I have no idea, really! I saw SNK goodness on Saturday for a while and an Iori or two walking around, at least. :O A location was never picked out for this.. shame. ^^; YaoiCon didn't happen at the best time for me to really focus on cosplay!