PDA

View Full Version : A thought...

Celine
08-07-2002, 11:39 PM
Any chance we could have a separate board here for video games? ^^ It seems like we've got threads spread out all over the forums... and it'd be a shame to miss something like a Suikoden cosplayer just because they don't check the AX board! Plus, a lot of other games have been springing up, like PSO, DDR, Soul Calibur, Tales, FFTactics, etc...

Yggdrasil Pie
08-07-2002, 11:55 PM
Yea!! That would be cool! I was a gamer before I was a cosplayer... ^^

Rosiel
08-08-2002, 09:24 AM
Suiko3 ended up in AX because we're planning a group for AX and that was the point of the discussion. So it does fit where it is.

BUT I think what we need is a general cosplay section (whether anime or video games) where you can talk of series you want to cosplay but not about construction of costume or particular cons. Just general cosplay stuff.

And yes it's a litle sad to see those lost in the babble board.

Alexeil
08-08-2002, 03:52 PM
I totally agree. This place definetly needs another board or two. It took me forever to find the Arslan cosplay thread and I wasn't sure where to post about looking for cosplayers from certain series. Hopefully someone that can make it happen will take notice of this post!

Quies
08-08-2002, 10:19 PM
it also think a general cosplay area would be a great idea.

Admin
08-09-2002, 12:10 PM
I'll add some stuff on Monday when we get back from GenCon. Until then if everyone would like to use this thread for forum suggestions I'm all ears.

Celine
08-10-2002, 01:07 AM
Besides video games/general cosplay/group planning, what about one for the people who keep inquiring about location to set up groups? We have the BAAF group with their own forum, but not everyone is lucky enough to have already found a bunch of local people. It's just a thought, but I've seen lots of inquiries around...

Hehe, but the second we get a video game-type thread, I bet it'll be taken over by Suikoden. Mwahaha. Fear the Suikofans!!!! XD