PDA

View Full Version : Meine Liebe Gathering

Milai Sapphire
08-09-2006, 05:32 PM
Anyone interested in doing a gathering for this? (I noticed some people were bringing ML cosplay). I'll be bringing Eduard, and making my friend a Naoji cosplay...so...yup, anyone interested?? ^^

Also on the side, would anyone be interested in possibly doing a photoshoot? I think it'd be nice to have the 5 Strahl candidates if possible, for a few pictures. Saa, just something I was thinking about.
-----
TIME: 10:30 AM
DATE: Saturday, October 21

Orphe - tohmas_cons/Tohma ^__^
Eduard - Milai Sapphire, Shey
Naoji - Milai Sapphire's friend, Shey's roommate
Ludwig - Shey's friend (?)
Camus - kikumarubeam <3

tohmas_cons
08-13-2006, 08:53 PM
I'm definetly bringing Orpheus ^_^ He shall debut at Yaoi-con! Whee!

Definetly up for a photoshoot. I haven't decided what day I am wearing my Meine Liebe outfit yet. It will either be on Saturday or Sunday probably.

Milai Sapphire
08-13-2006, 11:24 PM
Yay for ML cosplay debuts ^___^ Cool, I'm not sure when I'll wear my ML cosplay either, guess it depends on when tenipuri gathering is too. Definitely Saturday or Sunday though, I'm thinking Saturday right now. :D But yeah we can talk about the photoshoot ^___^

Shey
08-14-2006, 09:54 AM
I'll be part of Tohma's group as Eduard and my roommate is going to be Naoji. We might have a Ludwig too but she's still undecided.

Tohma
08-14-2006, 10:21 PM
I don't have any other photoshoots as far as I know.
Saturday is probably a good day for it. I guess we can wait and see what time the other gatherings end up being at, and then schedule something around them.

Yay I get a little smiley by my name XD I should probably rewatch ML so that I know what I'm doing o_o

As far as photoshoot location...we could meet in the Westin lobby and then travel to a more photogenic area. I'm thinking the other con hotel is more regal and exciting with all the staircases and things, but it might be easier to meet in the Westin. That is where we are staying (right Shey?) and I know the lobby is usually a good place to hang out. Depending on what time the shoot is, the Clarion might be crowded.

Milai Sapphire
08-14-2006, 11:09 PM
Cool. Sounds good ^^ (For a minute I was like...wait is this the same person? New person? And then I saw your signature XD) Yeah I'll definitely have to rewatch ML too. Started rewatching it and then stopped for a minute, but heh heh definitely have to come up with stuff. I already have one scene in mind actually that I absolutely love (when Naoji breaks up the sparring between Orphe and Lui when they were sparring at the beginning of ML first season).

Cool. :3 I'm staying in the Westin too, so that would be perfect to meet in the lobby for getting together for the photoshoot. But I guess we'll get to the details once other gatherings/times get settled, ne? ^^

kikumarubeam
08-16-2006, 06:38 PM
fun; If I end up going and its on Sat I'd do a Camus :)

Milai Sapphire
08-16-2006, 10:07 PM
fun; If I end up going and its on Sat I'd do a Camus :)

*____* Speak no more! It's on Saturday!!!~ XD Just kidding. But yay for Camus :D We hope you can join us. I'm really aiming for Saturday since it just seems like the best day. Sunday I'd be a bit worried about packing to go back home for that evening. ^^;;

Tohma
08-17-2006, 10:30 PM
Sorry about the name confusion XD Sometimes I forget to log out of that name after posting pictures.

Yay Camus! Saturday sounds good to me too ^_^ Meeting in the lobby seems to work out for all. Now to just figure out a time. What do people perfer? Morning, afternoon, or night?

I finished Orphe ^_^ You can see it here:
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=816143
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=815131

There are a couple others in the gallery. One has me holding a plastic pirate sword XD Its all I had. hopefully I can take some better outdoor ones soon

Milai Sapphire
08-17-2006, 11:43 PM
I'm good with Saturday, so heh heh I say Sat. meeting in the Westin Lobby. Should be easy to find each other ^^ For a gathering, I would say morning/afternoon. Photoshoot I guess around afternoon time maybe. Not entirely sure yet about time...@___@ I should rewatch ML and try to get a good idea of what time would create the perfect timing for a photoshoot or something. XD

kikumarubeam
08-18-2006, 01:09 PM
Haha, you guys are cute XD

Ya, Sat morning/early afternoon is perfect; count me in for sure then =D.

Milai Sapphire
09-22-2006, 10:26 PM
Phew...long time no post in this thread. XD

Not sure which photographers will be there for y-con...if anyone has any suggestions just let me know (post in the thread or PM). But yeah, is it safe to assume everyone on that list will be attending the group private photoshoot? Cause then I would be glad to reserve it once we figure out which photographers will be there and what time we should do it and stuff. ^^

Tohma
09-23-2006, 10:14 PM
Eurobeat King should be at yaoi-con. Maybe he will take some pictures for us ^_^ Other then that I'll be snapping away with my camera. As far as times go...maybe 11 or 12? It doesn't really matter to me since I think I'll be wearing Orphe all day.

kikumarubeam
09-27-2006, 10:19 PM
If we can pose ourselves, haha as weird as that sounds, Den can use my camera & take photos. My camera should be spiffy enough =D

Ya if we can do earlier lets, Dens only gonna be there in the AM XD

Milai Sapphire
09-28-2006, 09:58 AM
Ooh either option sounds great. I don't mind doing it early in the morning...AM time. ^^ But yeah I'll most likely wear that outfit all day long (since I have no idea when the tenipuri gathering will be xD)

Tohma
09-29-2006, 08:54 PM
I can go as early as everyone wants ^^ I'll probably have to push Naoji and Ed out of bed if it is too early but we'll try XD

How early do we want to have it? 9 or 10? Or earlier?

Milai Sapphire
09-29-2006, 09:37 PM
Hmm, I wouldn't mind 10 actually...xD 9 is a bit early for me cause I swear I'd have to get up at least 1-2 hours before hand to prep and stuff xD and make sure everything is in place. XD (no waking up at 7 AM in the morning for me. I get enough of those with my 8 AM classes in school ><)

kikumarubeam
10-04-2006, 12:56 AM
10:30 or something? haha XD i live a bit far; i guess my early is not so early haha but i can do 9 or 10 or whatever =D

RoyxEd4Ever
10-04-2006, 07:44 PM
I wouldn't mind going to this gathering! :D

Milai Sapphire
10-04-2006, 08:22 PM
Ooh that'd be great, are you doing Meine Liebe cosplay or just taking photos xD If you're wearing ML cosplay, let me know what outfit you'll be wearing, so I can add you to the gathering list. XD

Tohma
10-05-2006, 10:18 PM
My definition of early is a little skewed XD I have to wake up at 5AM just about every day to get to work. And at cons I usually am up with the sun. So 10 is like sleeping in for me XD

Does everyone agree that 10:30 is a good time?

Works good for me ^^

Milai Sapphire
10-06-2006, 12:24 AM
Hey 10:30 sounds good to me ^____^

Shey
10-06-2006, 08:55 PM
10:30 sounds good to me. I'll just make Tohma wake me up. At least this is one of my easy costumes...

Milai Sapphire
10-07-2006, 03:01 AM
Yay~ Okay 10:30 AM it is. ^___^ And I guess we can do a photoshoot then or something. :)

Tohma
10-17-2006, 11:01 PM
I fly out tomorrow! Means the time for yaoi-con is drawing near ^_^ When we do our photoshoot I want to get a couple pictures...and I probably won't remember so if someone would remind me XD

I want the one picture of Orphe sitting in a chair with everyone standing behind him. And the scene with naoji with the episode about the key when Orphe and him are around the fountain...and..and so many more XD

See everyone at 10:30 on Saturday~

Milai Sapphire
10-18-2006, 02:16 AM
wahh~ it's that time already ne? XD hehe, must get my list of must have pictures xD Hope you have a safe flight Tohma~ See you guys Saturday xD

I would love to be playing at a piano or something....not that I play well or anything, no Eduard piano skills...yet xD

RoyxEd4Ever
10-18-2006, 11:17 AM
Ooh that'd be great, are you doing Meine Liebe cosplay or just taking photos xD If you're wearing ML cosplay, let me know what outfit you'll be wearing, so I can add you to the gathering list. XD

I'm probably either taking photos or just watch from the sidelines. I could bring a Meine Liebe costume to Yaoi-con 2007.

Milai Sapphire
10-18-2006, 01:24 PM
Oooh planning for Y-con 07 xD hehe, I'll probably wear this same outfit again for Ycon07 if I go. Well hope to see you there taking pictures xD

RoyxEd4Ever
10-18-2006, 05:10 PM
Actually, I'm probably just going to watch right now. Next year, if there's one, I'll be in the gathering as Camus.

kikumarubeam
10-20-2006, 10:51 AM
sorry if its already been mentioned, where are we meeting again? see ya'll tomorrow :)

Aufklarung
10-20-2006, 11:01 AM
sorry if its already been mentioned, where are we meeting again? see ya'll tomorrow :)

Sat around 10:30 - Westin Lobby

Milai Sapphire
10-22-2006, 09:57 PM
Yay this was a very fun gathering, photoshoot. It was great meeting everyone there, and I'm glad we had a good turnout, and lovely photos...and apparently my friend took a pic of me looking very thuggish as Eduard with everyone standing around the seated Orphe....but yeah. xD can't wait to see the photos of everyone. Hope we can do a gathering like this again with a Lui next time ^^