PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Costumes

Sasutard
08-09-2006, 11:41 PM
Well someone was going to do it at some point, right? Might as well be sooner than later. I was wondering what everyone's cosplays are being planned for SakuraCon 2007.

As my siggy says, I'm going to cosplay Tifa Lockheart, and my friend is crossplaying Cloud Strife, both from FFVII, Advent Children style.

I wanted to post this especially so I could see if other people are cosplaying simillar things so in the future I could ask for small private photoshoots or something like that. Since I'm a dork that likes to attack people with the flashiness that is a camera. Eh heh.

Panda-chan
08-10-2006, 03:15 PM
Well, so far I plan on taking my Unohana (Bleach), Ururu (Bleach) and Mei Chan (FMA). I am working on an Ichigo (Katamari Damacy) and Nekozawa (Ouran High School Host Club) for Sakura-con.

Knowing me I will probably have revisions to this list before con time next spring!

folkeye
08-10-2006, 05:33 PM
Well someone was going to do it at some point, right? Might as well be sooner than later. I was wondering what everyone's cosplays are being planned for SakuraCon 2007.

As my siggy says, I'm going to cosplay Tifa Lockheart, and my friend is crossplaying Cloud Strife, both from FFVII, Advent Children style.

I wanted to post this especially so I could see if other people are cosplaying simillar things so in the future I could ask for small private photoshoots or something like that. Since I'm a dork that likes to attack people with the flashiness that is a camera. Eh heh.

If all goes well (so far so good, have the hotel room and am working on getting plane tickets in the next month or two). I'll be there as Advent Children Kadaj, my friend will be as Yazoo, and her husband is willing to dress as Loz (so far). So at least two of the three characters will be present. Of course we love doing photos :D

Manveri
08-11-2006, 12:06 AM
Assuming that I don't have anything scheduled at the same time (like I have for the past 2 years X_x) I'll be there. Not quite sure of what cosplay, because I don't know how much free time I'll have once the school year starts, but, assuming I have the time, I probably make TJ!Shino. If for whatever reason, I don't have the time (looking more and more likely now that I know my homework load) I'll be in the Uzuki Yuugao cosplay I'm working on right now.

PinqFuu
08-11-2006, 05:32 AM
Hmmm.. I keep changing my line up...

But for sure I want to do Mikako and Tsutomu from Gokinjo Monogatari, and I think two random vampire characters from Vampire Knight, or maybe one vampire and one human- haven't decided. And maybe something I did for Kumori, which would either be Ashura or Lust or both. Who knows... *daydream*

Sasutard
08-11-2006, 05:01 PM
Of course we love doing photos :D

We've [As in Cloud-friend and I] already half-planned on hunting you guys down for a whole bunch of pictures <_<;;; Eh heh.

folkeye
08-11-2006, 06:01 PM
No hunting required, we can plan a meet :) But if you find it more fun and a challenge the other way...mwa ha ha ha ha!!!

bishiekeeper
08-11-2006, 08:56 PM
I'll be going as Fakir and Raven Prince Mytho from Princess Tutu and Ryou Bakura from yugioh.

blackfruitbat
08-12-2006, 01:30 AM
If all goes as planned and I can make it this year, I'll be going as Near from Death Note, Utena (movie version), and maybe Wolfram from KKM.

Sasutard
08-12-2006, 02:18 AM
Awww. Near? That'd be neat. He's probably my second favorite character in that manga <3

</random>

blackfruitbat
08-13-2006, 03:03 PM
Yay! A Near fan. :3 Gotta love obsessive hair twirlers.

Chaotic Muffin
08-13-2006, 03:20 PM
I wish I could go to sakuracon...

Sasutard
08-13-2006, 05:37 PM
That's funny, I've always wanted to go to Anime Expo xD; That and Otakon, but that's... Like.... All the way across the united states <_<; But it's hosted RIGHT on/inbetween my birthday, so maybe I'll get lucky one year.

folkeye
08-14-2006, 03:50 PM
I will be really close to AX next year too. We'll see how it goes :D

Duo2x4
08-15-2006, 01:33 AM
I'm bringing back my (festival dress) Yuki outift, and I plan to make a Julia the White costume from KKM

Trumby
08-15-2006, 11:25 PM
Hmm..I'm not really sure what I'm going to add for Sakura-con next year, it's still too far away for me to be able to pick something.

Nobody No. XIII
08-24-2006, 09:58 AM
For Sakuracon, I'm planning on cosplaying as teen-Seifer from KH2 with my friend cosplaying as Leon. I'll probably be cosplaying Roxas with my Axel as well. And possibly some Princess Princess cosplay.

Sieneko
08-27-2006, 04:30 PM
Most likely I'll be going as Ashley from Resident Evil 4 and Chii from Tsubasa. I'm trying to dress my friend up as Leon and Fai for some couple cosplay. ^_^

Blackjack Gabbi
08-27-2006, 08:12 PM
I'm going to try to come as Wendy O. Koopa from the Mario games. Provided I can figure out how to make the shell.

Ivory
08-28-2006, 05:56 PM
Me and a friend are planning on going again in 2007. I'll be doing my first hand-made cosplay of Kairi from KH. I chose something simple, considering.....yeah, it's my first time. She, I'm NOT positive about. She keeps changing her mind XP last time I heard her say she wanted to do Envy from FMA again and someone from Yu-Gi-Oh. And two other friends of mine MIGHT go on a special day where we'll go as a group of....well, that's a surprise ;D

zansatsu
08-29-2006, 06:17 AM
well i will definitly be DOC Vincent and possibly SC3 Maxi, with alittle bit of Ishida trown in there. and most likly sasuke for the rave. ^^

Hitokiri Kenshin
08-29-2006, 01:56 PM
Don't know for myself, but some have suggested to me AC Barret, or the black guy from Tenjho Tenge whose name escapes me at the moment.

Kalyptra
09-03-2006, 02:57 AM
I am planning an Axel for '07. Hope our ancient Singer can handle pleather...

Star Maiden
09-03-2006, 03:06 AM
I am planning an Axel for '07. Hope our ancient Singer can handle pleather...

Have faith in that Singer, it served your Grandmother for so long I am sure that 1930's beauty will serve me just as well. I took it out and examined all the parts and it seems like everything is in perfect condition. And I guarantee it will pierce through pleather, think about what those Singers used to sew... and its a Singer...got it memorized? hehe

*Black guy from Tenjo Tenge is Bob~ hehe

narutofan195
09-04-2006, 12:51 AM
i was planning to go as a shinigami from bleach "original character"^_^ and dont know who else yet....
maybe ill go as edward again....woot thisll be my 2nd con

EvilAuthor
09-10-2006, 01:27 PM
I'm going to the all original...Ok, I admit I'm going to be wearing the same stuff I wore for Kumoricon. They're simple costumes, but so much fun to wear and even if no one knows who I am, I enjoy them! However, I will be improving on a few things. Evil will finally get her fire gauntlet and I'll make Misa's Death Note, blah blah blah.

kei_urashima
09-10-2006, 04:25 PM
I'm thinking of making the trip out there to visit a buddy anyways, so I'll probably be coming to the con on the Saturday in my Clow Syaoran costume.

Kumi-chan
09-11-2006, 02:32 AM
Too many I want to do. However, I'm definitely doing Kagome and Shampoo, for groups. I'm also working on a Magic Knight Rayearth group (as Fuu), and a Princess Tomoyo cosplay from Tsubasa; I'm making a Kurogane outfit for a friend. Possibly Nami on Thursday.

Jessia
09-12-2006, 11:20 AM
Looks like my friends and I will be doing a Tsubasa group with a Fye, Li and Sakura. Other than that... Not really sure what else we'll be doing. ^^;
I know I'll be wearing my Selphie costume for the train ride down to Seattle. XD

Usachan
09-12-2006, 01:30 PM
Guilty as charged I would do my Chii costume again, but what makes
me stand out above all the rst of the Chii's is that I chose mine on
orginality, you can see pictures on my gallery if interested. ^_~ I
do hope to come next year, but it's looking like it's a 2008 thing. :(

EvilAuthor
09-12-2006, 05:27 PM
Well, it looks like I'll have a Quistis cosplay ready for Sakuracon and Trumby just told me to bring my pirate gear. It looks like I'll be doing a bunch of costume changes

Trumby
09-12-2006, 11:38 PM
Well, it looks like I'll have a Quistis cosplay ready for Sakuracon and Trumby just told me to bring my pirate gear. It looks like I'll be doing a bunch of costume changes
Yes, you must do your pirate, especially if I'm going to do The Dread Pirate Roberts!

My new cosplay for Sakura-con still hasn't been decided..there's too much I want to do and I need to pick one soon <.<

Kateko
09-13-2006, 07:30 PM
I'm hopping on the bandwagon (actually, it wasn't a bandwagon when I first hopped on! T_T) and doing all KH2 cosplay. Hayner, Sora, and Axel. My friend is cosplaying both Roxas-es and a Riku. <3.

Also, with our Hayner and Twilight!Roxas we'll have a Pence and Olette. With our Sora and Riku, we'll have an Alice (as in, in Wonderland.)

Oh, we'll also have a Tifa somewhere in there, and my brother is planning on Goemon from Mystical Ninja.

narutofan195
09-17-2006, 01:24 AM
I cant wait to (maybe) see all of your costumes! you all must have alot of con experience....and great skills with a sewing machine! ^_^ (im not too good) They sound like they will be really good! ^_^ This year i want to see the skits....i hope u guys will perhaps do some? WOOT ^_^

EvilAuthor
09-17-2006, 10:15 PM
I cant wait to (maybe) see all of your costumes! you all must have alot of con experience....and great skills with a sewing machine! ^_^ (im not too good) They sound like they will be really good! ^_^ This year i want to see the skits....i hope u guys will perhaps do some? WOOT ^_^
Con experience? Not me. I'll be going to my third convention in November. Sakuracon will make four in total. As for costume making...I'm not making my own costumes which is why I don't enter contests. I have a friend who makes them. I'm hoping that if I enter a contest with her one of my costumes might finally win a prize!
As for skits, I'd love to do one. I have a few plotted, but the problem is I live really far away so even if I got some people together, I wouldn't be able to practice with them. I'll be forced to settle for just watching. However, I do know a group that will be preforming and if their new skit is anything like what they did at Kumoricon, they'll be going home with another 'best in show.'

RoyxEd4Ever
09-18-2006, 03:25 PM
Besides the costumes I'll be doing for Yaoi-con this year, I'll also be doing Camus from Meine Liebe.

narutofan195
09-18-2006, 07:13 PM
who won at kumori-con? what skit did? and i now am going as axel also so i gotta figure out how to make his weapons....any suggestions on the material? i want to make them as real as possible without them being dangerous and they need to be light and durrable....my friends and i are going as a group from KH2 , this was just decided today....we have a kairi, riku, sora, roxas(?), namine, axel (i will be cross dressing)^_^, and some others that escape my mind right now....so.... woot (how should i do the hair.....)
can the coat be bought? and why do they all look like dresses? i really cant wait for sakura-con and to start and finish my costumes...^_^

(yay for the ed and roy pairing ^_^)

Anza
09-19-2006, 12:24 AM
I don't even know why I'm posting since I honestly have no clue what I'll be wearing! However I do have a reminder for everyone.. even though it's a spring con be prepared for it to be cold!! I think it was a little weird how this past year SakuraCon, which was during the spring, was so cold! And yet KumoriCon, fduring the fall, had 90+ drgree weather! Welcome to the nortwest! hahaha...

and so this won't be entirely off-topic I do hope to have my Amano Yuna done by then. Also I've already started working on Princess Sakura from Tsubasa... though the series will be old by then I lvoe the outfit ^_^;; My friend and I also have 2 totaly knock-off weird cosplays we're planning together and one that kind of pokes fun at anime musicals XD Anything other than that though.. who knows?

Anyone know of any photoshoot/gatherings yet?

Nobody No. XIII
09-21-2006, 03:17 PM
I'm going as Roxas and Seifer from Kingdom Hearts II, and Kouno Tooru from Princess Princess. It's going to be awesome.

zansatsu
09-22-2006, 05:34 PM
i want to meet more cosplayer in my area, pm me if your interested ^^

EvilAuthor
09-24-2006, 02:03 AM
i want to meet more cosplayer in my area, pm me if your interested ^^If I was anywhere near your area, I'd love too...However, I'll be traveling far for this convention.

DemonLamma
09-24-2006, 09:00 PM
I plan to go as Bankai ichigo from bleach. It's not a sure thing if i go though. (plus this would be my first convention)

Sasutard
09-25-2006, 10:39 AM
I plan to go as Bankai ichigo from bleach. It's not a sure thing if i go though. (plus this would be my first convention)

Oh yay, a first con go-er :3 It's a good convention to start out with -nod- ^_^

mangaka_jiwon
09-25-2006, 09:43 PM
bankai form of ichigo?
that's so tight!
>0<

haha
I wanna go as Rukia Kuchiki..^0^

anyone trying to cosplay kuchiki byakuuya ?
that would be so~ cool! ^0^

Pika Pika Queen
09-26-2006, 01:53 AM
Well, it's in my sig, but to be specific...

Super Sailor Moon [Manga Version] from Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon
(/w Super Chibi Moon, Super Sailor Jupiter, Helios & possibly Tuxedo Mask)
Fin Fish [Artbook Outfit] from Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
(/w Artbook Access Time)
Casi/Amanda ["Monkey Hunter" Custom] from Ape Escape
Yeah, I've always got to do things the fancy way. xD I'm so excited for this year's cosplay! Now I just need some money so I can get to work on them. ^^;;

zansatsu
09-27-2006, 07:07 PM
bankai form of ichigo?
that's so tight!
>0<

haha
I wanna go as Rukia Kuchiki..^0^

anyone trying to cosplay kuchiki byakuuya ?
that would be so~ cool! ^0^

im planning on doing byakuuya but for next years cons, i still have to finish jin, maxi, and cloud.....-_-; may god have mercy on my soul

Pvt Panda
09-30-2006, 04:42 AM
well sakuracon 07 is gunna be my first cosplay and first convention and im having some trouble deciding on which of the many costumes i wanna do, heres my list so far

Spike (cowboy bebop)
Mouse (armatage III)
Reno (ff vii)
Deymx ( KH II)
Sora-wisdom form ( KH II)
Gippal (FF X-2)
someone from Naruto
someone from FMA

please help me decide!

Kioko
09-30-2006, 11:42 AM
Shion-Xenosaga ep3
Lady-Devil May Cry3
Simca- Air Gear (Might do 1 or 2 of her versions)>>
Momoka Nishizawa- Keroro Gunsou

Thats how things stand right now...>> But they are as always subject to change.

EvilAuthor
09-30-2006, 02:11 PM
well sakuracon 07 is gunna be my first cosplay and first convention and im having some trouble deciding on which of the many costumes i wanna do, heres my list so far

Spike (cowboy bebop)
Mouse (armatage III)
Reno (ff vii)
Deymx ( KH II)
Gippal (FF X-2)
someone from Naruto
someone from FMA

please help me decide!
Oh! Gippal. I've NEVER seen a Gippal cosplayer. I saw a Gippal costume someone made, but if it hadn't been labeled, I wouldn't have known who it was.

Kioko, I want to do someone from Devil May Cry III as well...I recently bought the manga and I want to do Alice's grown up version. However, I have too many costumes already. :bigcry:

Pvt Panda
09-30-2006, 08:19 PM
im planning on doing byakuuya but for next years cons, i still have to finish jin, maxi, and cloud.....-_-; may god have mercy on my soul

dude, hands down, BEST Vincent and Sasuke, you were born to Cosplay lol, hope to see ya at sakuracon 07, and like to see how your cloud turns out!

Trumby
10-01-2006, 06:09 PM

Spike (cowboy bebop)
Mouse (armatage III)
Reno (ff vii)
Deymx ( KH II)
Gippal (FF X-2)
someone from Naruto
someone from FMA

please help me decide!
I say pick the character that you like the most (I know that's difficult to do (I myself have a hard time picking.. <.<) and a costume that fits your skill level when it comes to sewing. Unless of course you have a friend/family member helping or just get it commissioned.

EvilAuthor
10-01-2006, 06:16 PM
I say pick the character that you like the most (I know that's difficult to do (I myself have a hard time picking.. <.<) and a costume that fits your skill level when it comes to sewing. Unless of course you have a friend/family member helping or just get it commissioned.
I commission...I've seen my skill level...It doesn't stay on so well.
I fully understand wanting to go with the favorite character, but if I did that...Well, I'd have to learn how to bind my breasts without losing my ability to breath because all I'd ever do is crossplay and dress up as my avatar

Trumby
10-03-2006, 08:47 PM
I commission...I've seen my skill level...It doesn't stay on so well.
I fully understand wanting to go with the favorite character, but if I did that...Well, I'd have to learn how to bind my breasts without losing my ability to breath because all I'd ever do is crossplay and dress up as my avatar
Haha, well, there's ways to bind and let you still be able to breath, that's what we have the crossplay forum for! :P

EvilAuthor
10-03-2006, 09:06 PM
Haha, well, there's ways to bind and let you still be able to breath, that's what we have the crossplay forum for! :P
I tried their methods...In order to flatten my chest, I lose access to my lungs. I'm rather...gifted...for a girl my size. Their binding methods don't work for me

Sasutard
10-04-2006, 01:37 AM

Yay, another Cloud! I'll have to hunt you down x3 I'm going to go on a FFVII rampage <_<; And Kingdom Hearts. Heeehe.

Trumby
10-04-2006, 04:04 PM
I tried their methods...In order to flatten my chest, I lose access to my lungs. I'm rather...gifted...for a girl my size. Their binding methods don't work for me
Oh..well, that sucks indeed then! But I don't think you and I should be talking about this subject..haha.. *looks out for girlfriend in thread* <.<

To stop being completely off topic...

I'm still not really sure which cosplay I want to add first yet. I did a poll on a couple forums and Suzuka and Jareth are just about tied for what people want to see..so I am reallying trying to figure out which I want to do first ^-^

zansatsu
10-04-2006, 10:24 PM
dude, hands down, BEST Vincent and Sasuke, you were born to Cosplay lol, hope to see ya at sakuracon 07, and like to see how your cloud turns out!

thanks alot man, yea im working really hard on cloud, im hopeing it will be as good as my vincent.

bishiekeeper
10-04-2006, 10:27 PM
I have so many in mind....... I am also having troubles choosing

Fakir (Princess Tutu)
Raven Prince Mytho (Princess TuTu)
Ryou Bakura (Yugioh)
Hikaru/Kaoru Hitachiin (Ouran High School Host Club)
Kyoya Ohtori (OHSHC)
Bedtime Marluxia (KH)
Regular Marluxia (KH)
Yoai Orginzation 13 member (KH?)
Cat Bus (My Neighbor Totoro)

Hitokiri Kenshin
10-04-2006, 11:16 PM
thanks alot man, yea im working really hard on cloud, im hopeing it will be as good as my vincent.

I think I may have missed your Vincent and am not sure if I saw your Sasuke, but hope to see your Cloud.

Buttons
10-05-2006, 01:47 PM
Ahhh, lots of Kingdom Hearts, yeah? Hmm. Well, I think I'll attempt a Snow White. Haven't seen her done much. And I'm going to be Miniskirt Maria Ross, and I'm going to try and pull something really cool from DragonBall. ^_^

EvilAuthor
10-05-2006, 05:07 PM
Ahhh, lots of Kingdom Hearts, yeah? Hmm. Well, I think I'll attempt a Snow White. Haven't seen her done much. And I'm going to be Miniskirt Maria Ross, and I'm going to try and pull something really cool from DragonBall. ^_^
Ross with the tiny mini skirt and the jacket with no sleves? YAY! If you do, we need to get a picture together. My new Riza cosplay wears that uniform too.
I have a sister Rosette cosplay that I was hoping to wear at Az '07, but if it's done in time, I might bring it with me to Sakuracon and wear it there instead. If I bring Rosette, I'll leave one of my other costumes at home. I'm going to be doing a lot of costume changes as it is -.-;

Panda-chan
10-05-2006, 05:22 PM
I don't know about you guys but my list of costumes for Sakura-con has changed a million times and I have more costumes than I have days of convention! I had 5 costumes for Kumoricon but for Sakura-con I think I've added 3 more that I want to take! I've gotta get this sorted out before spring...:razz:

Buttons
10-06-2006, 12:20 AM
Ross with the tiny mini skirt and the jacket with no sleves? YAY! If you do, we need to get a picture together. My new Riza cosplay wears that uniform too.
I have a sister Rosette cosplay that I was hoping to wear at Az '07, but if it's done in time, I might bring it with me to Sakuracon and wear it there instead. If I bring Rosette, I'll leave one of my other costumes at home. I'm going to be doing a lot of costume changes as it is -.-;

Ahahahah, awesome! Yeah, I joined the MSA. My friend Kami who's the regional whatever it is talked me into it (the promise of pummeling 4 foot blonde shrimp fangirls at dodgeball was way too appealing) And I'll have the short black hair anywaaaay~

AznTranquility
10-23-2006, 11:15 PM
I've never heard of anime conventions until this year lol. So I'm planning to go to the one next door, which is Sakura con. XD I won't have to pay for room or anything which is good...but it's 35 bucks for the registration fee right? Ugh I need a job!

Finished my first costume ever last night XD Without sewing experience too haha

BART Boy
10-26-2006, 05:20 AM
this will be my first visit to Sakuracon and I'm hoping it'll be a blast!! =D

now for the costumes, I'll be bringing the following indefinately!!

Resident Evil - RPD Officer and Honor Guard uniforms
Full Metal Alchemist - Roy/Archer

Maybe are
Tenchi - Tenchi Muyo
Tenpenny - GTA San Andreas

folkeye
10-26-2006, 07:01 PM
Aside from Kadaj I think I'm going to make an attempt at Albel Nox from Star Ocean 3. I haven't even worn shorts in public in years let alone a skirt.... we'll see what happens. Any other Star Ocean peoples out there?

Yukiko-Shiranui
10-26-2006, 10:21 PM
Modified High Priestess from Ragnarok online..
and Two original characters. :) from my upcoming webcomic ^_^

kei_urashima
11-03-2006, 09:05 PM
Now I have two more costumes in mind that are on tap for me, an artbook Syaoran costume from TRC (Fire outfit) and Inuyasha. This is in addition to the regular Clow Syaoran costume I'd like to wear and I'm only going to be there one of the days, so I guess I have to make a choice :P

Hitokiri Kenshin
11-03-2006, 09:25 PM
Be going as Master Ebisu as well.

Star Maiden
11-04-2006, 04:13 AM
Be going as Master Ebisu as well.

Oh god yes! LOL~

I keep changing my cosplay so everything I say just isn't true the next week or so. I just can't settle on anything... I know something will hit me like a month before and then ~500hours later~

Finacial is in the way too~ grrr hire me!! :bigcry:

Raezyn101
11-21-2006, 10:14 PM
I'm hoping to go as Raenef from Demon Diary. I love him to peices...but I don't know if anyone will reconize him. Which is ok since my friend will be going as Train Heartnet from Black Cat...and she has a lower chance of being noticed.

Now the fun part is making them. Luckily I have her(also with no experience) to help make them.
I'm also hoping to go as a Day Student from Vampire Knight on Sunday. Heh..

bishiekeeper
11-21-2006, 10:33 PM
O.O Raenef!!! Which one the VI of V? I love Demon Diary!!!!!!!!!!!! I will have to glomp you when I see you.

BoredHorror
11-21-2006, 10:45 PM
^_^ this will be my second con. And I keep changing my mind about costumes as well. But right now I'm definetly set on Roxas (KHII), Kimimaro (naruto), and ANBU Kakashi (also from naruto).

hey only 135 more days! haha

Raezyn101
11-21-2006, 11:04 PM
I'm *so* original. The one almost everyone does. Cover of the 6th book~
(I'd answer your question with VI or V...but I haven't read it in..almost a year now. xD I can't remember anything. -bad fan- Getting it on Monday to read since I'm out of town.)
http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/images/G/product_G6738.jpg

Btw: Ahh! A glomp. Sadly..I'm used to glomps. (Is that possible when you've never been glomped at a con because you've only been to one?)
I constantly get glomped at school by a friend. I shouldn't wear cat ears. That's it. The ground has become comforting, though. Everyone knows: A scream+a loud crash=me getting glomped...>.>;

Lukas Sanvien
11-24-2006, 10:32 PM
Definitely a J-rocker, although which one I'm not sure of. It may even be original costume.

Heat
11-25-2006, 08:08 PM
Always subject to change however I've got lined up: Squall Leonhart (FFVIII), Inuzuka Kiba (Naruto), and Mori-Senpai (Ouran High School Host Club...I should've abreviated that :P)...Woot! *Is excited*

Captain Jack
11-25-2006, 08:37 PM
I'll br bringing Captain Jack Sparrow, as always. Then one of my HUNK costumes from Resident Evil, probably the RE4 version. I'll also bring my Link costume as well.

bishiekeeper
11-26-2006, 12:11 AM
You where the Jack Sparrow?! I have to telll you that when I showed my friend pictures of you they thaught that you where the real Johnny Deep/ Jack Sparrow.

Lukas Sanvien
11-26-2006, 01:50 AM
So, the whole J-rock thing might not happen, but.

AXEL. That is definite. I'll be the one with a boombox dancing to "Hips Don't Lie".

bishiekeeper
11-26-2006, 11:35 PM
Lol... I thought that was Marluxia's song...

Lukas Sanvien
11-27-2006, 02:31 PM
I'll post a link to a video of Axel singing. it fits him SO much better than Marluxia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t68RMfVgnxQ

EvilAuthor
11-29-2006, 11:59 AM
I'll post a link to a video of Axel singing. it fits him SO much better than Marluxia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t68RMfVgnxQ
Awesome! That was a fun video, if only Axel did more hip movement. The game would have sold better among the female gamers if nothing else

Lukas Sanvien
11-29-2006, 11:49 PM
SO!

I've been talking with friends....

Friday: Not sure. Probably one of my costumes for Saturday.

Saturday: Hoo-boy. Playing a quickchange artist this day. Urahara Kisuke, Reno, Axel, and a MYSTERY GUEST with a friend, who is also a MYSTERY GUEST. Axel will probably be my rave costume.

Sunday: Reuse a costume.

Sorry, ladies. Renji is out. Not this year. But Urahara will be walking around on Saturday for a while :heart:.

EvilAuthor
11-30-2006, 12:07 AM
Well, it looks like I'll get some pirate/ninja action at Sakuracon. I've been talking to one of my friends and he's going to be my ninja when I'm a pirate! I'm very excited. The whole idea sounds like fun and we might do some mock battles.
Let's see...That means I'll be doing Mini skirt Riza, Misa, Evil, Candy, and a pirate.
I'll be busy

The~Wind
12-02-2006, 03:27 PM
Well, I've finally finalized my costume list for Sakura-Con 2007. Go me! ><;;

Duo Maxwell - Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
Taiki Kou - Sailor Moon Stars
Fai D. Flowright - Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles (Artbook outfit)

HUGE MAYBE:
Sailor Uranus
(Depending if I can get my friend Bug to be Neptune and my friend D lets her borrow the costume)

Hatsu
12-03-2006, 06:44 PM
Awesome, sounds like there are going to be some awesome costumes this year. I look forward to seeing all of them. And I would love to meet sometime and pose with some of ya that are interested.

I'll be going as Riku from KHII and also Riku with the Blindfold and Organization XIII Coat. I will also be wielding Oblivion.

Lukas Sanvien
12-04-2006, 02:51 AM
Well, I've finally finalized my costume list for Sakura-Con 2007. Go me! ><;;

Duo Maxwell - Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
Taiki Kou - Sailor Moon Stars
Fai D. Flowright - Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles (Artbook outfit)

HUGE MAYBE:
Sailor Uranus
(Depending if I can get my friend Bug to be Neptune and my friend D lets her borrow the costume)

O.O

You make me want to dig out my Quatre costume...:toothy:

PacificPyro
12-05-2006, 01:03 PM
1st Class SOLDIER: Zack (either Last Order or Crisis Core style)
Hideki or L... which one???
Itachi again mebbe...
Secret cosplay- for sure!!! XD need to get those freakin supplies!!! ARGHH!!
and that's all i got planned for SC... oh yea... if possible...
an altered original style of one of the above... XD

TsukikoAiko
12-08-2006, 04:04 PM
Well I only have one costume because of the Adult Console Gaming that's going on at night.(If anyone dares enter the pass off room I'll see you there) I'll only have an hour before my friend comes back and I'll be washing my costume and sleeping. I'm going as Super Sailor Mercury, and on Friday you can find me running around with a bunch of other Super Senshi, Helios, and anyone else we run into from our thread on the Sakura-Con forums. I was going to go as Uranus, but my friend can't dye her hair teal because of work and she refuses to wear a wig.:argue: She's going as Super Mars.

Usachan
12-08-2006, 09:05 PM
Well I only have one costume because of the Adult Console Gaming that's going on at night.(If anyone dares enter the pass off room I'll see you there) I'll only have an hour before my friend comes back and I'll be washing my costume and sleeping. I'm going as Super Sailor Mercury, and on Friday you can find me running around with a bunch of other Super Senshi, Helios, and anyone else we run into from our thread on the Sakura-Con forums. I was going to go as Uranus, but my friend can't dye her hair teal because of work and she refuses to wear a wig.:argue: She's going as Super Mars.

Well, it sounds to me you guys are going to have so much fun cosplaying
as Sailor Moon characters, I wish I could see you though. I was going to
go as Super Sailor Moon, but I don't have time to pre-reg or can find the
money to go. So to all the Moonies, have fun and take lots of pictures. :)

TsukikoAiko
12-09-2006, 12:41 AM
Well, it sounds to me you guys are going to have so much fun cosplaying
as Sailor Moon characters, I wish I could see you though. I was going to
go as Super Sailor Moon, but I don't have time to pre-reg or can find the
money to go. So to all the Moonies, have fun and take lots of pictures. :)
I hope we do have fun. I'll be posting links to the photos in a few places on the Sakura-Con forums and here. I admit I have gotten a few PMs from people saying I'm crazy for putting everything together so early, but it's better to be ahead of the game.

Usachan
12-09-2006, 01:24 AM
I hope we do have fun. I'll be posting links to the photos in a few places on the Sakura-Con forums and here. I admit I have gotten a few PMs from people saying I'm crazy for putting everything together so early, but it's better to be ahead of the game.

Well, better than never. :) Have you ever been to Sakura Con before?
I went last year and and the year before that, it sort of saddens me
I won't be going next year. Money is so tight for me right now and I
really want my Super Sailor Moon costume, maybe I'll try again in 2008.

TsukikoAiko
12-09-2006, 03:00 PM
Well, better than never. :) Have you ever been to Sakura Con before?
I went last year and and the year before that, it sort of saddens me
I won't be going next year. Money is so tight for me right now and I
really want my Super Sailor Moon costume, maybe I'll try again in 2008.
I haven't been to Skaura-Con before, but I did go to Kumoricon this year. I'm going to try to go to Sakura-Con each year, so hopefully I'll see you there.

Usachan
12-10-2006, 03:11 AM
*Sobs* I really wish I could be seeing you there next year but due to
money and friends not being able to find time off from work, I won't be
attending. I do hope you have a good time though and as I said before
take lots of pictures, and if you want I can send you over via snail mail
a journal of mine and you can 'try' to write a page a day of what went on.

TsukikoAiko
12-10-2006, 03:02 PM
*Sobs* I really wish I could be seeing you there next year but due to
money and friends not being able to find time off from work, I won't be
attending. I do hope you have a good time though and as I said before
take lots of pictures, and if you want I can send you over via snail mail
a journal of mine and you can 'try' to write a page a day of what went on.
That sounds like a blast, don't even worry about sending me the journal, just remind me when it gets closer to Con time. Once the Con is over I'll ask for your address and I'll send it to you. I'll probably write it on normal paper though, so I can have a copy and copy it into the journal I'll send you. If you have any questions just PM me so we can put this thread back on topic. Speaking of we may have a villian joining us, not sure yet though.

EvilAuthor
12-10-2006, 05:06 PM
I write long blogs about what I do at cons. Normally I write about the whole thing either after I get home or on the plane back, but I can write about each day before I go to bed and send them to you. That way you have two accounts of the con and can get a wider idea of what happened! Besides, I told you before I'd let you know everything that goes on.

Usachan
12-11-2006, 12:54 AM
That sounds like a blast, don't even worry about sending me the journal, just remind me when it gets closer to Con time. Once the Con is over I'll ask for your address and I'll send it to you. I'll probably write it on normal paper though, so I can have a copy and copy it into the journal I'll send you. If you have any questions just PM me so we can put this thread back on topic. Speaking of we may have a villian joining us, not sure yet though.

Wh00t! I can't wait! :) I had assumed that maybe you had some sort of
idea up your sleeve. I will leave the idea of sending you my journal after
the con for sure. Would that be a Sailor Moon villian or any villian I may
know or heard of? Don't worry I'm sure we can arrange something together
as I too have other endless amounts of different plans that including PM. :)

Usachan
12-11-2006, 12:56 AM
I write long blogs about what I do at cons. Normally I write about the whole thing either after I get home or on the plane back, but I can write about each day before I go to bed and send them to you. That way you have two accounts of the con and can get a wider idea of what happened! Besides, I told you before I'd let you know everything that goes on.

Sweet! :) I'm sure that we can make that work together as well! If you
ask me, I wish this site had something like a cosplay diary or blog to do
these kind of things, I think it would be a lot of fun and people would post.

EvilAuthor
12-11-2006, 01:59 AM
Sweet! :) I'm sure that we can make that work together as well! If you
ask me, I wish this site had something like a cosplay diary or blog to do
these kind of things, I think it would be a lot of fun and people would post.
I'd love that! I could carefully track the progress of my young cosplay life...That way in a few years when my sister is too embarassed to admit being related to me, I can show her how I progressed...And then show her the pictures

Usachan
12-11-2006, 09:35 PM
I just hope it's not too cold at the Con since the weather has been so
crazy lately and I know how tempermental the weather is.*hopes for
some warmer weather for TsukinoAiko and EvilAuthor and everyone else.*

EvilAuthor
12-11-2006, 09:42 PM
I just hope it's not too cold at the Con since the weather has been so
crazy lately and I know how tempermental the weather is.*hopes for
some warmer weather for TsukinoAiko and EvilAuthor and everyone else.*
I hope it's not too cold too. All my cosplays involve skirts...Short skirts

Usachan
12-12-2006, 12:17 AM
Well...it's still early and we are still in the season of winter, however
inside the Con it's quite warm inside when running around or whatever.

TsukikoAiko
12-12-2006, 01:03 AM
I hope it's not too cold too. All my cosplays involve skirts...Short skirts My cosplay is a short skirt as well, but Usachan is right, inside the con it'll be warm.*pulls out trench coat* Where I am right now it's raining harder then it has in a long time. I'm just glad that I'm used to the rain. I feel sorry for the people visiting for the first time that don't get a heads up about the rainy weather in this area.

mixaka
12-12-2006, 01:53 AM
This will be my first Sakura Con and also first visit to the Seattle area. I wouldn't worry too much about us first timers and the rain. I would hope that anyone planning on traveling out there would check the weather before heading out.....who knows, maybe it won't be rainy that weekend, maybe it will be really nice out instead. *knock on wood....don't want to jinx anything*

With regard to the thread topic, I'll be cosplaying the following:
Yuuko - xxxHolic
Near - Death Note
Tokiko - Buso Renkin

Not sure what days I'll be wearing them on. I'm hoping to get in on the xxxholic/tsubasa photo shoot so it will probably depend on when that happens. I'm also hoping someone will organize a death note shoot as well...if not I'll just have to hunt down all the DN cosplayers individually for pics (DN has definitely brought out the fangirl in me that I never realized was there). For my Tokiko cosplay, I'd be happy if anyone even just recognized the character.

Usachan
12-12-2006, 01:54 PM
It's generally warm inside the Washington Trade Centre, but it's not
like sticky warm. And as crazy as this sounds the bathrooms are SO
bloody huge that they are amazong. Oooh! I would love to get a pic
of you cosplayed as Yuuko and Near...lilypad114 :bigtu: Juist remember
that's important to carry a bottle of water with you, as it can get a
little exhausting from room to room and going up or down escalators.

Man, if I weren't in such a finacial pinch for so many reasons I would
go, I am hoping to 'maybe' convince my aunt who lives in Anacortes
for at least one day of fun. But I want to meet up with someone and
not go there alone. Registering will be next, if you guys know or have
any suggestions of what I should do and PLEASE let me know before
Christmas PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I know I
can maybe go a day if I give her plenty of notice and than fiqure out
a couple of expenses to put yet place in order. I have a saying that
fits my situation perfectly...if there is a thought... It can be done. :)

and TsukikoAiko...the weather is just completey bonkers with wind
warnings all over the coast, and talks of rain storms all week.:bigcry:
The weather is good now, and also if anyone wants to give me a
phone call that would be great as well to talk about other idea's.

TsukikoAiko
12-12-2006, 04:48 PM
and TsukikoAiko...the weather is just completey bonkers with wind
warnings all over the coast, and talks of rain storms all week.:bigcry:
The weather is good now, and also if anyone wants to give me a
phone call that would be great as well to talk about other idea's. I know, last night was crazy and now there's blue sky outside. According to someone I'm going with who used to live in Seattle, every time he's gone to Sakura-Con it's been nice out. I hope the trend continues for us this year. I know it's not to hard to put a coat on, but most of mine will be packed for my move to Florida. (I'm flying back each year for Sakura-Con though so I can see my friends)

Usachan
12-12-2006, 06:27 PM
That's very awesome TsukikoAiko! I was wondering if you have already
booked a hotel yet or pre-reg yet? If not, would you be needed another
hotel roomie? I will immediately look into booking now and can reccomend
a good hotel and some cheap places to eat. It's very expensive to eat at
a restaurant in a hotel and it's easy to get lost while being downtown too.

TsukikoAiko
12-13-2006, 01:26 PM
That's very awesome TsukikoAiko! I was wondering if you have already
booked a hotel yet or pre-reg yet? If not, would you be needed another
hotel roomie? I will immediately look into booking now and can reccomend
a good hotel and some cheap places to eat. It's very expensive to eat at
a restaurant in a hotel and it's easy to get lost while being downtown too. I haven't pre-reged yet, but I'm going to in January. As far as hotel rooms go I don't think I'm getting one. At night the Con has Adult Console Gaming and I'm assisting one of the staff in running it. Not to mention I don't want to sleep durring the day since there will be too much stuff going on. If I do decide to sleep my friends Dad lives just a bus ride away from the convention. My plans could change though, depending on who all is coming to the convention with me. If I do get a room I wouldn't mind sharing since I already know a few people from Kumoricon that have to get a room because they need sleep. I'll talk to them and see if they're going, as for me it's just going to be lots of starbucks. (My record for staying awake was 5 days. I got a little too wrapped up in Valkyrie Profile for the PS1 when I first got it^-^)

Usachan
12-13-2006, 08:39 PM
So as it stands...TsukikoAiko my issues are far from over and I really do
not know what to do. I feel frustated and confused of how I want to be
taking things, as I feel that I cannot accomplish going and yet I want to
but if I cannot, at least I can send you over my journal. I know I can get
the money now but it's a matter of should I attend and can I stay over at
a friend's or stay with your friends dad, up to her of course. But anyways
if I don't....I guess I don't, but I'd really like to go even if it were for a day.

TsukikoAiko
12-14-2006, 12:37 AM
So as it stands...TsukikoAiko my issues are far from over and I really do
not know what to do. I feel frustated and confused of how I want to be
taking things, as I feel that I cannot accomplish going and yet I want to
but if I cannot, at least I can send you over my journal. I know I can get
the money now but it's a matter of should I attend and can I stay over at
a friend's or stay with your friends dad, up to her of course. But anyways
if I don't....I guess I don't, but I'd really like to go even if it were for a day.
Well one day is better then nothing. I'll find out as soon as I can for you.

Hitokiri Kenshin
12-14-2006, 02:22 AM
Well one day is better then nothing. I'll find out as soon as I can for you.

Definately. I've only gone for 1 day each con, though this year it was due to other circumstances. Would love to see you guys if you make it.

Usachan
12-14-2006, 12:19 PM
Hmmm...I hear what you guys are saying and maybe making a trip to the
con for one day WOULD be possible. The registration is what makes me
a little worried because I want to do it soon or now. And finding out from
my aunt about accompaying me or something. Of course I have to talk
to her about this when I can and as soon as I can....It is my hope that
I can wear my new costume for Sakuracon 07 as soon as I send over
my last payment for it as well. Which I plan to be doing sometime in
the first or second week of January. Has anyone pre-reg yet? and if
not or could help me out with this one, I promise to pay back whom back.

~So far prospects are fair~ and I will do my darnest to come out for
it all. PS Hitokiri and Tsukino we should meet somewhere in the con as
not to miss each other...maybe above the escalators or at the enterance
of the dealer's room and having a poster or something saying 'Cosplay.Com'

TsukikoAiko
12-14-2006, 02:09 PM
PS Hitokiri and Tsukino we should meet somewhere in the con as
not to miss each other...maybe above the escalators or at the enterance
of the dealer's room and having a poster or something saying 'Cosplay.Com' That sounds like a plan. Once January rolls around I'll be going back to college and I have my YesJapan.com classes and my Japanese tutour. Then add chores and sewing my costume and I'll be busy. I'll still keep in contact I just may not be as active, so don't worry.

Hitokiri Kenshin
12-14-2006, 02:43 PM
Haven't pre-reged yet, but will soon, or see about becoming a volunteer.

Usachan
12-14-2006, 02:45 PM
That makes me happy to hear it. Another plus side is also reaching me
via phone or by MSN. You can PM me about a phone number if you wish
and my profile has my MSN if you want to chat with me there. Christmas
is a big deal with my family so after next week, so coming back here will
be a little difficult, but I will write something or PM you or to anyone that
I am back. I know it's a little early to say this...but I wish you & everyone
a Merry Christmas and a prosperous cosplay new year! All the best for 2007.

UviB
12-15-2006, 10:13 PM
Haven't pre-reged yet, but will soon, or see about becoming a volunteer.

Oh yeah, you will want to reg soon... you don't want to be stuck paying 60$ at the door!:bigtu:

Hitokiri Kenshin
12-15-2006, 10:27 PM
Right now, money and waiting for e-mail responses is why I'm delaying.

Usachan
12-17-2006, 06:17 PM
If at all I cannot make it to Sakura-Con next year, I hope I can for 2009.
I know it's a long long way's off, but I say 2009 because with Anime North
in May and Sakura-Con in April. It would be hard to put money aside for 2
con's. If anything, I did Sakura-Con in March of 2005 and Anime Evolution
in August. I rememeber all the time that flew between them both. It was crazy

Shikyo sama
12-18-2006, 03:24 AM
I'm thinking of cosplaying Melissa from louie rune soldier and a silent hill nurse. :toothy:

Usachan
12-18-2006, 01:16 PM
Wow! I've never seen anyone do a cosplay from Ruine Soldier. That would
be very awesome! Would you have anyone else do Genie or maybe a Louie?

Kumi-chan
12-27-2006, 12:13 AM
With regard to the thread topic, I'll be cosplaying the following:
Yuuko - xxxHolic
Near - Death Note
Tokiko - Buso Renkin

For my Tokiko cosplay, I'd be happy if anyone even just recognized the character.

Buso Renkin cosplay? Sweet! And Tokiko's got such an awesome uniform! I'll recognize you at least, especially if you do her scar. Not that many anime heroines have facial scars like that.

Updated (and hopefully, final version) cosplay list:

Sheska, Fullmetal Alchemist
Fuu, Magic Knight Rayearth
Sakura, Tsubasa, Country of Oto kimono-version waitress
Nami, One Piece (Club Sakura dances)
Shampoo, Ranma 1/2 (photoshoot)
Sakura, Tsubasa, Country of Shura flame kimono (photoshoot and possibly formal dance)

Possibly bringing Merle from Escaflowne.

mixaka
12-27-2006, 03:20 AM
Buso Renkin cosplay? Sweet! And Tokiko's got such an awesome uniform! I'll recognize you at least, especially if you do her scar. Not that many anime heroines have facial scars like that.

Kumi-chan, you are sooo my new best friend! Not only will we be doing a photo shoot together, but you will also recognize my fairly obscure character cosplay! *was definitely worried that NO ONE would know the character* :bashful: And don't worry, I'm planning on doing the scar, even if it's only eyeliner, it will be there. I'll also have a wait mode Valkire skirt too, so I should be pretty recognizable to those who know the series.

Kumi-chan
12-27-2006, 05:50 AM
Oh, I really like the series. Tokiko's really awesome, though I'm personally much more like Mahiro...kind of naive and a sucker for cosplay. (I like her uniform, too.) I'm a huge fan of Watsuki-sensei's style.

If you're looking for make up to make scars, try checking out the theater make up section of a big costume store, like "Display and Costume" in Northgate. Besides everything make up you'd find in a Halloween costume shop (prosthetics/rubber scars that you attach and then blend in with make up), they have a ton of other options. My personal favorites are the little cakes of facepaint-type colors...they're very similar to watercolors in how you use them, and the colors are nice and vibrant.

Usachan
12-27-2006, 12:26 PM
Yay! I can't wait to go as Super Sailor Moon, Of course I have to be kinda
patient as I don't know until the end of January...still. But here's hoping to
go as there will be my friend Sailor Saturn. I will keep everyone posted. ^_~

Usachan
12-28-2006, 09:45 PM
UPDATE: Let's see...what should I say? I found out this afternoon and
mostly the evening that I'll be at Sakura Con after all, in which leaves
me very excited and will get onto pre-reg for the convention ASAP next.

Hitokiri Kenshin
12-29-2006, 03:51 AM
Hope to see ya then.

Usachan
12-29-2006, 11:41 AM
WE really should have a a Cosplay.Com gathering at SakuraCon next year.

TsukikoAiko
12-29-2006, 07:24 PM
WE really should have a a Cosplay.Com gathering at SakuraCon next year. Well we could set up a meeting place and time and go from there. Usachan and I could start since we have eachother's cell #'s and are planning on running around together with the mysterious Sailor Saturn she's been posting like mad about on the forums. I will be a Super senshi though.

Hitokiri Kenshin
12-29-2006, 09:34 PM
I know last year I passed by a booth that said Cosplay.com. Didn't stay long. Just said I was a forums member.

Usachan
12-29-2006, 10:02 PM
I was near that booth as well. They were selling expensive wigs. I didn't
buy a wig but a pair of cat ears instead last year. I hear they will be
back at Sakura Con again, maybe we'll run into each other this time.

TsukikoAiko
01-01-2007, 01:01 PM
As far as who it is I still plan on leaving the character a mystery but I will tell you this. It's a character from Tsukihime and my buddy Chris is going as a character from it as well. EDIT: I take that back^-^ I have a group of friends who are EGL/EGA 24/7. I always felt bad hanging out with them because even though they were dressed differently then people at the mall I was the odd one out. They're the nicest people I know and I love them to death. Reciently when at one of their houses they took one of their old Amaloli dresses out and put it on me. I fell in love^-^ They suggested that Amaloli was the best for me because my age, height, and I look and sound 13. In otherwords I'll be starting to dress Amaloli and I'll be using SakuraCon as my 'premiere'

Hitokiri Kenshin
01-04-2007, 10:40 PM
Hopefully would like to see other Kenshin characters this year.

Lukas Sanvien
01-10-2007, 04:05 PM
I may have to pass on my major costumes this year. :(

However, I do know that I will be going, and I am changing my costuming plans accordingly.

Woot for EGL/EGA stuff.

Kagami-chan
01-12-2007, 08:12 PM
Just like my signature, I'm going as Kairi and maybe Heartless Kairi from Kingdom Hearts II, Kagura Sohma from Furuba, and Rukia Kuchiki from Bleach.

Look for me as Rukia at the Team 7 cosplay contest!

Barunesusa
01-12-2007, 08:24 PM
I'm going to be going as Pride!Ed again (check my photo gallery for pics from SC 06 =3). I will also be going as Fairy!Rikku and Kairi (pink dress) from KH2 hopefully.

narutofan195
01-13-2007, 12:11 AM
this year ill be going as axel from kingdom hearts and i hoope to have my chakrams finished....i havent even gotten my tickets yet, ^_^U and maybe edward again, like last year, we had the ed and envy battle at 3:00 on saturday with lots of eds and envys....maybe do that again ^_^ and maybe have a kingdom hearts thing too i cant wait to see all of your costumes this'll be awsome!!! :rockon:
ps:: love the ed avatar

samurai_jack
01-13-2007, 08:04 AM
Well, I've finally decided what cosplays to bring to Sakuracon. (as you can see by sig) You'll be seeing Sam Fisher from Splinter Cell, Kuran from Vampire Knight, Jack Sparrow and an original. Now I just gotta figure out what days to wear all these. -.-"

Kagami-chan
01-13-2007, 10:02 PM
Kay, I finally got my costumes decided. I'm going as Kagura Sohma, Kairi, and Rukia Kuchiki.

Hatsu
01-14-2007, 02:56 AM
Cool, I'm going as Riku. It would be cool to take a few pics together Kagami-chan.

It would also be cool to get a Square Enix group together for some photo shoots. Get KH, FF, Dragon Quest, etc, and maybe even FMA since SE released FMA: The Broken Angel. Just get a group shoot going, where anyone SE can join in.
Sound like a good idea to anyone, or no?

Kagami-chan
01-14-2007, 03:47 AM
Cool, I'm going as Riku. It would be cool to take a few pics together Kagami-chan.

It would also be cool to get a Square Enix group together for some photo shoots. Get KH, FF, Dragon Quest, etc, and maybe even FMA since SE released FMA: The Broken Angel. Just get a group shoot going, where anyone SE can join in.
Sound like a good idea to anyone, or no?

That sounds like a great idea!

Rose of Malice
01-14-2007, 07:13 PM
I'm going to be a female version of John Crichton from Farscape.
But I'm nervous about having to get my weapon peacebonded and such. (It's a really really really realistic looking gun; supposed to be like Crichton's pulse pistol, Wynona.) What exactly goes on during that process?

Heat
01-14-2007, 08:10 PM
If it's really realistic and my memory isn't as bad as I think it is then they might not let you have it with you...I believe the policy is that staff/police/etc must be able to tell it's fake from 10ft away AND it has to have an orange cap on it...but I'm basing this off of memory if you want a for sure answer I'd say check to Sakura Con forums I'm sure a moderator can help you ^_^

On a completely different matter...

4 months right? That's all we have left...not that I'm impatient or anything XD

Hatsu
01-14-2007, 09:23 PM
Nah, its in about 2 and a half months.

April 6-8

Heat
01-14-2007, 09:45 PM
Is that all o_O?! Crap! I need to get working again XD

bishiekeeper
01-14-2007, 11:34 PM
Lol. Same here. I just got done booking my room and I already have my tickets.

Usachan
01-14-2007, 11:56 PM
http://www.sakuracon.org/

Kagami-chan
01-15-2007, 01:29 AM
Um, Usachan, I'm sure that we knew the website for SakuraCon.

BUT- I'm going to be 30-35 pounds less IF this diet works. So the only work I'll need to be doing is taking costumes in and buying my makeshift Kagura Sohma outfit.

Raezyn101
01-15-2007, 01:09 PM
Ahh. Don't diet. That's bad! Eat well and exercise....which may be what you're doing, but I don't like the words diet because it hurts your body. (I'm not one to talk. I don't eat often, but that's because I'm never hungry, not that I want to lose weight.)

Also...I like the photoshoot idea. I'll have to see if it doesn't interfere with the others if we do do it. :]

Rose of Malice
01-15-2007, 01:23 PM
If it's really realistic and my memory isn't as bad as I think it is then they might not let you have it with you...I believe the policy is that staff/police/etc must be able to tell it's fake from 10ft away AND it has to have an orange cap on it...but I'm basing this off of memory if you want a for sure answer I'd say check to Sakura Con forums I'm sure a moderator can help you ^_^

Hmmm. I might just not bring it at all. (Which really sucks because my Wynona is really cool.) I'll look it up at the Sakura-Con website and do some tests with other people and see what they think 10 feet away.

Raezyn101
01-15-2007, 01:42 PM
Hmmm. I might just not bring it at all. (Which really sucks because my Wynona is really cool.) I'll look it up at the Sakura-Con website and do some tests with other people and see what they think 10 feet away.

You could also take a picture of it and show it to a mod online and see what they have to say. :]

Kagami-chan
01-15-2007, 02:08 PM
Ahh. Don't diet. That's bad! Eat well and exercise....which may be what you're doing, but I don't like the words diet because it hurts your body. (I'm not one to talk. I don't eat often, but that's because I'm never hungry, not that I want to lose weight.)

Also...I like the photoshoot idea. I'll have to see if it doesn't interfere with the others if we do do it. :]

Yeah, that is what I'm doing. I'm doing Jenny Craig and exercising.

Raezyn101
01-15-2007, 02:32 PM
Yeah, that is what I'm doing. I'm doing Jenny Craig and exercising.
Ok. :]
Sorry...I'm just highly concerned with 'dieting' after what it did to my friend...and mother. Much luck!

Kagami-chan
01-15-2007, 02:38 PM
Ok. :]
Sorry...I'm just highly concerned with 'dieting' after what it did to my friend...and mother. Much luck!

Yeah, I don't really like to use the word "deiting" much, but I don't like to say "Jenny Craiging", either.

Thanks. ^^

Barunesusa
01-16-2007, 01:26 AM
this year ill be going as axel from kingdom hearts and i hoope to have my chakrams finished....i havent even gotten my tickets yet, ^_^U and maybe edward again, like last year, we had the ed and envy battle at 3:00 on saturday with lots of eds and envys....maybe do that again ^_^ and maybe have a kingdom hearts thing too i cant wait to see all of your costumes this'll be awsome!!! :rockon:
ps:: love the ed avatar

...Dude! I saw you there!!!! You organized it with Fiona! I was the Pride!Ed xD It's a small internet after all?

We'll probably end up doing the Ed x Envy chase again. Of course I'll be dragged to the Envy side as I am dead Ed ^.~

Ivory
01-18-2007, 09:56 PM
...Dude! I saw you there!!!! You organized it with Fiona! I was the Pride!Ed xD It's a small internet after all?

We'll probably end up doing the Ed x Envy chase again. Of course I'll be dragged to the Envy side as I am dead Ed ^.~

Dude! I remember that too! i was there with my friend, who was another Envy. She was really shy, so when she was in the group she didn't do alot, but it was so fun watching that XD It was funny because I was Mamimi from Furi Kuri ((first cosplay and the WORST ONE ever ._.)) and I was on the sidelines taking pictures XD

Lukas Sanvien
01-18-2007, 11:30 PM
Unfortunately, I may be pulling out of the con this year. Sorry, everyone. I really want to make it, but I don't know if I can.

RikoBurandetsu
01-22-2007, 12:33 PM
I'm going (as one can see from my signature) as Sexy no Jutsu Naruto, Okuda Takiko from Fushigi Yuugi: Genbu Kaiden and an original Sweet Lolita. If I can alter the skirt in time, I'll also have a Gothic wa-Lolita, but I don't know when I'd wear it. Maybe I'll change for karaoke, or something. I wanna do the karaoke contest... -whines-

I need to get started on my dad's costume, though, before I get rushed. He's going as Jiraiya. It'll be pretty funny, hanging around with him as Sexy no Jutsu Naruto... ^ ^

maneki_neko
01-22-2007, 04:00 PM
Well, I'm moving from Colorado to Oregon in 2 days so I've now made it a goal to go to Sakuracon. This'll be my second con, NDK was my first in October.

Since I'm already low on money my boyfriend and I are doing 3 different outfits for Haruhi and Tamaki from OHHC. That way we only have to buy 3 wigs and 2 pairs of contacts.

We're doing the regular school uniform, the wonderland episode outfits, and the last episode outfits. It should be fun. I just hope I can afford it.

Raezyn101
01-22-2007, 08:28 PM
I'm going (as one can see from my signature) as Sexy no Jutsu Naruto, Okuda Takiko from Fushigi Yuugi: Genbu Kaiden and an original Sweet Lolita. If I can alter the skirt in time, I'll also have a Gothic wa-Lolita, but I don't know when I'd wear it. Maybe I'll change for karaoke, or something. I wanna do the karaoke contest... -whines-

I need to get started on my dad's costume, though, before I get rushed. He's going as Jiraiya. It'll be pretty funny, hanging around with him as Sexy no Jutsu Naruto... ^ ^

I'll have to take a picture of your Fushigi Yuugi cosplay! x3

I wish I could get my dad and his fiance to cosplay....but that is the most unlikely thing. More unlikely than a sexy Cloud cosplay kissing me. (Seeeee. that's really unlikely.)
I *might* be able to get his fiance to...maybe where an anime shirt...that'd rock, but is still highly unlikely. :/

RikoBurandetsu
01-23-2007, 01:11 AM
I'll be around! I'm wearing a red kimono with black hakama, so I shouldn't be that hard to find. ^ ^ I might do the karaoke contest (as I said before) so that would make it even easier to find me! XDDD

Heh, I'd never be able to get my mom to do anything. She helps me sew the costumes, but that's about it. I think I might get my sister and her boyfriend to come, though... I wonder what they'd cosplay as. They're both totally crazy.

Usachan
01-23-2007, 11:19 AM
I feel lucky right now, I'll be in Seattle 2 days before the convention with
my pals. ^ _ ^ I wish it was April already, I can't wait! I'm so happy that
my boss is giving me a whole week off, 72 more days today(Tuesday) Yay!

Heat
01-23-2007, 07:38 PM
Hella sweet...72 days...It's like 72 hours! Which is like 3 days XD...I wish it was only 3 days away...I'm hecksa excited :D

Panda-chan
01-23-2007, 08:11 PM
I am so not ready. Several of the costumes I was planning on are still in the works and I've been sick so I haven't been working on them. I guess I'll see what gets done before SC.

I need a cosplay fairy godmother to magically appear and complete all my costumes. Heck, at this point I would settle just for some singing mice and birds to finish making my costumes! Cinderella didn't know how good she had it...

Raezyn101
01-23-2007, 08:40 PM
No..Cinderella didn't....
And as for me..I've been procrastinating on my Raenef cosplay..I've just barely started. I almost decided to forget it, but remembered a certain someone wanted me to do it...so I'm going to try and pull through.
Sad thing is it's only the practice..because we are changing the pattern a bit and I want to use a less expensive fabric to do so and make sure the changes work correctly...
Especially since the fabric I will be using will probably end up costing around...$50..plus half a yard of leather and everything else needed.
Ugh..I really need to work on it, but am only able to do so on weekends when my sister isn't home.

I wish you luck, Panda-chan!!

Hitokiri Kenshin
01-23-2007, 08:44 PM
Hey I haven't started on my third costume yet and I need to lose a few pounds or I my other pants will fit too tightly.

Usachan
01-23-2007, 10:08 PM
Wow! Hitokiri Kenshi 3 costumes? That's awesome! what 3 character's are
you cosplaying as? I hope I run into you either way and take your picture.

mixaka
01-23-2007, 10:18 PM
I've surprised myself and managed to stay on track with my costumes. All of the costumes I was hoping to bring will be ready to go come con time!

Also,
This'll be my second con, NDK was my first in October.

What a coincidence, it's the same for me! :thumbsup:

RikoBurandetsu
01-24-2007, 12:01 AM
I have to figure out how to style my wig... XD

It's not as thick as I expected, but it's definitely long enough, so we'll see. My super-cool hair stylist said he'd help me with it, since he's an expert on wigs as well, so it should turn out good. But if you see someone with a really wacked out yellow wig, it probably means it didn't work.

Kagami-chan
01-24-2007, 01:20 AM
I am procrastinating on my makeshift Sohma Kagura cosplay. And my Kairi dress that I commisoned is on it's way and should be here by next week. I would just need her shoes. My Rukia costume, I haven't started at all. I don't even know if I'm supposed to go in her shinigami outfit or her prisoners. I at least think I'm supposed to be in either of those costumes, the people I'm going with haven't answered my question.

I might throw on my Fujioka Haruhi cosplay. And I might be forced into going in my Ino cosplay.

Hitokiri Kenshin
01-24-2007, 02:06 AM
Wow! Hitokiri Kenshi 3 costumes? That's awesome! what 3 character's are
you cosplaying as? I hope I run into you either way and take your picture.

Friday I'm going as Barret, Saturday as Master Ebisu and Sunday as Kenshin.

Amadeous
01-24-2007, 02:52 AM
Movie Roy Mustang to go with my friends ed and al, and Tres Iques from trinity blood for the cosplay contest

Usachan
01-24-2007, 11:09 AM
I'l do my best to get your picture, but don't forget to take a picture of me
and my friend, she's gonna be a Lolita. 71 days and cheescake galore. Yay!

Raezyn101
01-24-2007, 05:46 PM
Movie Roy Mustang to go with my friends ed and al, and Tres Iques from trinity blood for the cosplay contest

That reminds me of my Roy Mustange keychain that Vic Mignogna signed....'ewwww' on. ^.^
I might have to bring it along since I'll be cosplaying Movie!Al some point...
I still need a wig, though...If anyone is selling one then I'll gratefully buy it!

Anyways...I don't know if I'll be going as Sora anymore....Might have been scammed on my costume. T.T

Airika
01-31-2007, 02:05 AM
Hi Everyone, I'm Airika. I'm kinda of new to this site >.<
So, this is my first post >.<;
This year (3rd year to SC) I'm cosplaying Laharl (Disgaea) for Friday. Allen Walker (D-Grayman) Saturday. Ash Ketchum (At the dance...or more) And possibly Honey or Kaoru (Ouran) for Sunday.
*Uber excited XD*

Raezyn101
01-31-2007, 09:02 AM
Hi Everyone, I'm Airika. I'm kinda of new to this site >.<
So, this is my first post >.<;
This year (3rd year to SC) I'm cosplaying Laharl (Disgaea) for Friday. Allen Walker (D-Grayman) Saturday. Ash Ketchum (At the dance...or more) And possibly Honey or Kaoru (Ouran) for Sunday.
*Uber excited XD*

..I think I just fell in love! (Not really, but you get me. xP )
I *have* to take pictures of all of those! Especially Laharl! -glomps-

Airika
02-01-2007, 06:58 PM
..I think I just fell in love! (Not really, but you get me. xP )
I *have* to take pictures of all of those! Especially Laharl! -glomps-

*falls over* XD Can't wait to see yours too. ^^ We should do a some kind scene of Laharl and Sora, that in character, would be hilarious XD

Raezyn101
02-01-2007, 08:44 PM
*falls over* XD Can't wait to see yours too. ^^ We should do a some kind scene of Laharl and Sora, that in character, would be hilarious XD

That'd be awesome! I'm hoping to actually bring my camcorder to this convention, so that'd be neat~
I want to see pictures when it's done(If you don't mind)!
(Which reminds me..I need to get pictures in my gallery at some point. Heh.)

Airika
02-03-2007, 11:35 AM
That'd be awesome! I'm hoping to actually bring my camcorder to this convention, so that'd be neat~
I want to see pictures when it's done(If you don't mind)!
(Which reminds me..I need to get pictures in my gallery at some point. Heh.)

Yay! Video! You should put it on youtube XD (if you can)
Lol, it took me awhile to just sit down and make an account on here.
N' I don't mind ^.^ I'm hoping to have a photoshoot as soon I as I can get my theatrical contact lens. (oh, and make the sword x.x)

Raezyn101
02-03-2007, 01:22 PM
Yay! Video! You should put it on youtube XD (if you can)
Lol, it took me awhile to just sit down and make an account on here.
N' I don't mind ^.^ I'm hoping to have a photoshoot as soon I as I can get my theatrical contact lens. (oh, and make the sword x.x)

@.@ Have fun with the sword.
And I shall put it on Youtube if you don't mind. :]

It took myself a long time, also. I'd been a ghost on here for almost...two months, I think? Heh.

PrincessAnnie
02-03-2007, 09:42 PM
I'm so excited to be doing an ACTUAL cosplay this year ^^ I'm putting such hard work into it <3
I'll be going as Miwako from Paradise Kiss (the little girl version with the picture of her, Hiro, and Arashi ^^)

Kioko
02-03-2007, 10:20 PM
List update for me.><

Yuyama Kakunojō- Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto
Renton- Eureka Seven
Kururu- Air Gear

Katasha
02-04-2007, 03:04 AM
OK so Heres what I will hopefully be wearing

Princess Serenity
Marie Antoinette
Chii
And the Sakura Con Mascot. Cuz shes so pretty and purple...

Usachan
02-04-2007, 03:37 PM
Wow! I've never seen anyone actually attempt to do a Marie Antoinette
or a Mascot from an anime convention before, I can't wait to find you and
ask for your picture. ^-^

Katasha
02-05-2007, 03:22 AM
It was acually because of Kioko(*waves*) that I'm doing Marie. She was talking about making one a few years back so I watched the whole series and totally fell in love so now I want to make one too! I think I'll make the dress baby blue and Bright pink, I think, still working on it. And the Mascot should be fun, shes so purple I so have too!

Kioko
02-05-2007, 03:36 AM
LOL! Oh Katasha! I promise I will make mine...>< (LOL and my Hinoto) Eventually! I just kept changing the design I wanted to do because lets face it... All of her costumes are beautiful! Now I have an Oscar so the motivation will increase! I am excited to see your costume though. I will have to chase you down sometime during the convention to get some pictures of you in it. (On a side note you should totally check out the manga Princess. The art is like Marie A. but the dresses are medieval.)

Katasha
02-06-2007, 01:54 AM
OO sounds prettyful, I will totaly look into it and yes*pokes* you must make yours! And I have to show you the wig I found for it, amazing.

And yeah Hinoto =God. I love seeing people make her costumes, cuz its just so sexy.

Kagami-chan
02-06-2007, 11:34 PM
Well, I updated my signature a lot from when I last posted. I will be going as:

ANBU Ino
Normal Ino
Rukia Kuchiki [Shinigami...I think]
Tooth Ache Hunny
Kagura Sohma
Pink Dress Kairi
Haruhi Fujioka (if the Hunny wig gets too hot)
Maybe School Girl Kairi.
Maybe KH1 Kairi.

Raidenator4
02-09-2007, 02:36 AM
I'm going as T.K. from Digimon, along with my best friend who's going as Kari :bigtu:
Plus... It'll be our first SakuraCon so we're a bit worried ^^;
(I stayed up 'til 5:00 AM because too excited)
Oh! And I'm going as Tsunomon too ^^
Friday - T.K.
Saturday - Tsunomon
Sunday - Tsunomon/T.K.

Raidenator4
02-09-2007, 02:54 AM
I already have a list for next year's SakuraCon xD No idea which one to go as, though. Maybe I'll go as two x3
1) Matt Ishida from Digimon
2) Naruto from Naruto
3) Tai Kamiya from Digimon
4) Izzy Izumi from Digimon
5) Joe Kido from Digimon
6) Kari Kamiya from Digimon
7) Gabumon from Digimon
8) Tsunomon from Digimon
9) Gomamon from Digimon
10) Agumon from Digimon
11) Motimon from Digimon
12) Frigimon from Digimon
13) Palmon from Digimon
14) Drimogemon from Digimon
15) Garurumon from Digimon
16) WereGarurumon from Digimon
17) Gatomon from Digimon
18) Salamon from Digimon

...Wow, it's a long list.

Mycroft
02-09-2007, 04:41 AM
For sure, Falcoon's artwork of Anji Mito from Guilty gear with my boyfriend.
I swear! I'll finish it on time! I will!

As for the other two days, I don't know... Sorta debating with myself whether or not I want to bring Maya. I'll bring Aerith for sure though. Just don't know which one.

Raidenator4
02-11-2007, 12:45 AM
Ack. No one is here :C *Drags Drimogemon over* ...:dance: :spinner:

garfieldelric
02-11-2007, 01:14 AM
It's been this way for almost a year now:

FRI/SUN: Sasuke Uchiha
SAT: Monkey D. Luffy

Crazy pair, ne?

the_z
02-11-2007, 05:25 PM
i'm going as Kankuro and lucky me i'm going all 3 days

Raidenator4
02-12-2007, 10:16 PM
It's been this way for almost a year now:

FRI/SUN: Sasuke Uchiha
SAT: Monkey D. Luffy

Crazy pair, ne?

Haha ^^ Hope I'll seeya there~ I wanna get my picture taken with you (/Your characters xD)

Raidenator4
02-12-2007, 10:18 PM
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/17096265/ -The Kankuro in that picture looks exactly like my brother xD

Kagami-chan
02-12-2007, 10:52 PM
My list goes like this now...

Kairi [KH1]
Kairi [KH2 - School Girl]
Kairi [KH2 - Pink Dress]
Hunny [Ouran - Tooth Ache]
Lucy [Elfen Lied[maybe] - last outfit]
Rukia [Bleach - Shinigami]
Kagura [Furuba - Green Dress]
Ino [Naruto - ANBU]
Ino [Naruto - Normal]

Hitokiri Kenshin
02-12-2007, 11:09 PM
Need to get a pic of your Kairi.

Raidenator4
02-14-2007, 12:35 AM
Is ANYONE going as Matt Ishida? Little T.K. needs his big brother to be with 'him' at the SakuraCon~~ *Cry*

GirlyAnimeGirl
02-16-2007, 03:15 AM
I'm planning on going to Sakura Con for my first time. I'm going to be Yuna from FFX-2 and FFX. I hope to have my costumes done by then. I'm hoping to see other FF cosplayers! I can't wait to go.

kolibri
02-17-2007, 10:49 AM
Hey :) I'm doing Tsunade (from Naruto) and Re-l (from Ergo Proxy), and my husband is doing Jiraiya (from Naruto) and Kenshiro (from Hokuto no Ken). Photoshoots? Love 'em, of course :)

Freya_desu
02-20-2007, 08:28 PM
The con is slowly inching its way closer and closer! *counts the days*

I'll be cosplaying Kaname from Full Metal Panic! on Friday, Ryuichi from Gravitation Jrock!Style on Saturday, and L from Death Note on Sunday. (Oh godz, another L).

Katasha
02-21-2007, 11:48 PM
Its my 20th Birthday today! And I've been working all day on my Princess peach costumes for my friend and I for a convention this weekend but because I managed to get myself bronchitis, I lost a week of sewing time so I dont know if I will get my Chii costume done or not so I may just have to re wear my Princess Peach one. :(

Panda-chan
02-22-2007, 12:29 AM
Happy Birthday Katasha! Hope you get well soon and get your costumes all done!

The con is closing in and I still haven't finished costumes. I guess I go with what I have done...unless the cosplay gods bless me with the ability to finish all of the costumes in time. So far the only sure thing I think is that I'll be wearing my Ouran costume on Thursday for pre-reg. Everything else I'm playing by ear.

M0chi-chai
02-22-2007, 12:32 AM
It'll be my first time going to SakuraCon and 2nd con EVER ^^ i'll be cosplaying as anbu kakashi[naruto](thinking of maybe bringing a parasol so my friends and i can take pictures with it, so that would set me apart) my friends are thinking of being neji[naruto], tenten[naruto], hinata[naruto] and force my other friend to be a naruto character so we could be one whole group of n00bs, very amazed and frightened at the same time =D i bought all the materials for my kakashi costume and for my friend's neji costume today, i can't wait for sakuracon!!

moki
02-22-2007, 04:45 AM
I'm planning to go as Gin from bleach. <3

(This'll be my second time attending~)

loc978
02-22-2007, 01:29 PM
Wow... this is lookin' like a big event! :woah:
I'm hoping to be able to go as... *glances at avatar* ... Marco from Gunslinger Girl (I know, not much of a costume, but I'm a nervous n00b)

Raidenator4
03-01-2007, 01:18 AM
How should I act for TK... Hmmm....

Kagami-chan
03-01-2007, 04:50 PM
I need to start my Kairi school girl, KHI, Heartless and my Rukia costume. I need to finish my ANBU vest, as well. Oh god, I need to start...like...now.

keropan
03-01-2007, 04:52 PM
I need to start my Kairi school girl, KHI, Heartless and my Rukia costume. I need to finish my ANBU vest, as well. Oh god, I need to start...like...now.

Urrgh, I can relate. Seeing that countdown on the main site doesn't help matters any either.... Looks like my spring break will be crammed with sewing fun! @___0

Kagami-chan
03-01-2007, 04:53 PM
Urrgh, I can relate. Seeing that countdown on the main site doesn't help matters any either.... Looks like my spring break will be crammed with sewing fun! @___0

I just had spring break. And someone offered to help with the sewing, but I forgot fabric and didn't have enough money for patterns and even more fabric. Well, that and a convention.

Raidenator4
03-01-2007, 05:03 PM
Kyaa~ There's only 35 days left ^^
I'm so excited... I just don't know what the surroundings are like, so I'm afraid I'm going to get lost... Oh well... Probably not going to happen ^^

Kagami-chan
03-01-2007, 05:06 PM
It's not that hard to find your way around. At least, it wasn't for me. Last year they set it up nicely.

Raidenator4
03-01-2007, 06:35 PM
Good. Say, how much are the regular item prices?
Plushies, Hats, Backpacks, Naruto Headbands, the other stuff they sell.

Trumby
03-04-2007, 01:32 AM
Good. Say, how much are the regular item prices?
Plushies, Hats, Backpacks, Naruto Headbands, the other stuff they sell.

That depends totally on what the vendors choose to sell them at..and prices can vary pretty greatly.

Usachan
03-04-2007, 01:46 AM
My new friend RinniBoBinni is making and selling plushies at Artist Alley this
year! ^-^ You can find out prices and the stuff and maybe (if she has the
time and able to make you a plushie on request) To find out what she has
made and a complete list of how much she is selling her plushies for. Go here

http://scmb.sakuracon.org/viewtopic.php?t=13785&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0

Buttons
03-05-2007, 03:53 AM

Heheh, It's looking more and more like Scheska now than Ross. But I still want a picture with you! ^_^

Jujubeans
03-12-2007, 03:32 AM
I'm bringing Lulu and Ishida. >< I hope the weather is favorable during con so I dun have to drape a towel around me to walk outside.

The Evil One
03-12-2007, 09:44 PM
I'll be sweating to death in my Gabishi costume form Air Gear part of the time. The rest I plan to be in random states of dress going as Junpei, hopefully his trench coat if I can get it made in time. XD

susugeki86
03-12-2007, 10:41 PM
I was going to wear Vergil (yeah, my avatar, more pics in gallery). This time, much refined and better boots. Meantime, I am also reporter of some costume play web magazine and my boss found out I'm going sakuracon and...
he wanted me to have a abroad coverage. Sux for me. I was SO SO SO wanted to do this vergil refined version.

Kumi-chan
03-13-2007, 06:08 PM
So little time left! And I feel really behind on my cosplays, even though I'm much further along than I usually am at this point (at least over halfway done on all but one). What with school and all...but we're finishing our finals this week, and I get to actually start working hardcore over the next couple days. Good thing too, since I've got a bunch of commissions to finish.

Okay, so absolute final costume list (only changes from this point on would be to drop one if it's incomplete by con time):

Thursday
All day - Shampoo (done!)
Friday:
Morning/Afternoon - Movie!Alphonse Elric
Evening/Masquerade - Shura!Sakura
Late - Fujiko Mine (done!)
Saturday:
Morning/Photoshoot - Shura!Sakura, Oto!Sakura
Cosplay - Oto!Sakura
Dance - Fujiko Mine (done!)
Sunday:
Fashion Show - Shura!Sakura
All day - Fuu Houoji

At some point during the weekend - Merle (done!)

And, working on for other people: Van (Escaflowne), Ed (FMA), Captain Aizen (Bleach), Yozak (Kyou Kara Maoh), Inuyasha (duh), and some accessory stuff.

WingsofRinoa
03-15-2007, 12:19 AM
I'm going for my first con as Rinoa (FF8 SeeDball dress). I am still working on the Squall SeeD ball jacket for my boyfriend. I am very exited! Have any advice for a newbie? :)

Smidge
03-22-2007, 06:15 PM
I'll likely bring just Edea but I'm wondering if her red visor would count as a 'mask' for the ball because I don't want to do the regular version and clothesline people with my backdrop. If I get to do the visor version then I dont need the big gold backdrop and I can move more freely. <3

Sumikins
03-23-2007, 03:55 AM
I am SO late to this thread, BUT!

Friday
Winry Rockbell -- Movie Version

Saturday
Edward Elric -- Movie version (Day)
Winry Rockbell -- Manga/Mechanic version (cosplay skit/night)

Sunday
Winry Rockbell -- Manga/Mechanic version

Eurobeat King
03-23-2007, 05:32 AM
I am SO late to this thread, BUT!

Friday
Winry Rockbell -- Movie Version

Saturday
Edward Elric -- Movie version (Day)
Winry Rockbell -- Manga/Mechanic version (cosplay skit/night)

Sunday
Winry Rockbell -- Manga/Mechanic version

About time you started posting in the c.com forums.. :razz: hehe better late than never, they say. *huggg* can't wait to see you again, K. :)

EvilAuthor
03-23-2007, 02:40 PM
Well, I think I know when I'm going to wear what now.
I have a private photo shoot on Thursday so I'll wear my Riza Hawkeye cosplay on Thursday and Saturday. I'll wear Evil and maybe Candy on Friday. Sunday will be Misa Amane since that's easier to travel in.
Grah. I'm excited! This will be my biggest convention yet

Barunesusa
03-23-2007, 06:06 PM
Alright, got everything finalized x.x;

Thursday:
Evening/Badge Pick Up - Kairi [KH2 Pink dress]

Friday:
All Day - Kairi [KH2 Pink Dress]
Masquerade -N/A [I'm not sure if I'm going or not, as AMV is at the same time, and also I would have to worry about changing from Kairi to formal back to Kairi for Club Sakura dance. Too much work lol.]

Saturday:
All Day - Pride!Edward
Cosplay Contest - Edward Elric [I get to steal back my costume from my brother, yay]

[B]Sunday:
Morning - Kairi [Unless my Pride!Ed tattoos manage to stay in place all night]

I don't get to stay all day on Sunday ): Yay for a 9 hour drive back to Montana.

konekobombay
03-24-2007, 02:36 AM
I'm going with a group of firends, we'll be doing characters from loveless, yami no matsuei, and prince of tennis (hyotei).

Taliesin
03-27-2007, 04:52 AM
My brother and I will be there as Ryuhou (him) and Tachibana (me) from the anime "S-cry-ed."

The~Wind
03-28-2007, 09:28 PM
I don't remember if I've posted in this thread or now. Too much to do *sighs*

Thursday:
TBA (aka whatever the hell I want)

Friday:
Sailor Pluto - morning only
Duo Maxwell - Rest of morning and afternoon
Human Luna - Masquerade

Saturday:
Sailor Pluto
Duo Maxwell - Evening, for Yaoi Support Group panel I'm co-running

Sunday:
Taiki Kou
Sailor Pluto - Seemingly random photoshoot only (maybe)

ndk_carrotglace
03-31-2007, 12:43 AM
Hello!

Here's my SakuraCon costume rundown:
Carrot Glace (Sorcerer Hunters): most likely Friday (anime version) and Sunday (manga version).
Macha the Temptress (.hack//SIGN): Saturday.

Of course, I might throw my Marron Glace costume in there at some point just to shake things up a bit... ^.^;

I'll probably be the only Sorcerer Hunters cosplayer at SakuraCon...but it'll be a fun time regardless! ^.^

Katasha
04-02-2007, 03:39 AM
Ok I just finished dyeing the fabric for the sakura con mascot costume. Oh I hope it turns out in the morning.

Ok so only 3 costumes this year.

Princess serenity
Princess peach
Sakura con Mascot.

Kagami-chan
04-02-2007, 02:34 PM
Progress on costumes:
Pink dress Kairi remake: Almost done, though slightly inaccurate(stupid brass zippers), fnishing today.
Kingdom Hearts I Kairi: Almost done, finishing today.
Rukia Kuchiki: Halfway done, starting again today.
Kagura Sohma: Done.
Haruhi Fujioka: Done.
Tooth Ache Hunny: Close.
ANBU Ino: Cancelled/last minute finish.
Ino Yamanaka: Finished, just need to get my wig back from Steve.

Super awesome out-of-retirement last minute idea cosplay.
Lucy(Elfen Lied): Done.

Thursday:
Ino if it's warm.
Haruhi if it's cold. ^^;;

Friday:
ESA: 9:00 - Pink Dress Kairi
Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz movie: Pink dress or Kingdom Hearts I Kairi.
Kingdom Hearts photoshoot: Either pink dress Kairi or Kingdom Hearts I Kairi
Bleach photoshoot: Rukia Kuchiki[if I can catch any of it after the cosplay pre-meeting]
Square Enix photoshoot: Pink dress Kairi.
Masquerade(?): Tooth Ache Hunny.
Club Sakura: Either pink dress Kairi or Lucy.
Cosplay pre-meeting: Rukia Kuchiki

Saturday:
Cosplay Rehersal: Rukia Kuchiki or Kairi
Either the Ouran or Naruto photoshoot: Tooth Ache Hunny or Ino Yamanaka.
Cosplay Chess: Pink dress Kairi.
Cosplay Event: Rukia Kuchiki [Team 7 skit]

Sunday:
Furuba photoshoot: Kagura Sohma

That's my schedule. x.x;;; There'll probably be random costume changes every once in a while, though. ^^;;

Metanoia
07-27-2007, 01:12 AM
This year thus far I have done: (pics in my gallery)

Alice in Wonderland (lolita inspired)
Magical Rin (Kaleido Ruby) - Fate / Hollow Ataraxia
Rei Ayanami school uniform - Evangelion
Tessa military uniform - Full Metal Panic
Dejiko - Digi Charat

Planned:
Cornelia Li Britannia - Code Geass