PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts for 06!

orionflame
08-09-2006, 11:53 PM
I know there was a frikin amount of KH cosplayers at Otakon. Lets do a photo shoot. I am also seeking Organization members for a skit.

LousyItachi
08-10-2006, 01:14 AM
The girlfriend and I are planning on KH2 Cloud and Leon for Saturday.

evenstar1
08-10-2006, 09:06 AM
hmm if i'm able to come my group will be doing all halloween town version of sora, kairi, riku and roxas.

Runi-Chan
08-10-2006, 12:01 PM
I may have an Org member...we'll have to see. I'll definetely have to try to make SOMETHING KH.

Maybe Vivi. I've wanted to do that costume for a while now.

EDIT: It's between Axel and Marluxia for me. XP

Chakrams or giant pink scythe?

final_memories
08-10-2006, 07:44 PM
I'll bring my Namine back out since I had so much fun at Otakon in it. Can't wait to see all of you!

orionflame
08-11-2006, 01:33 AM
I already have a good group for a funny KH skit but our Axel can't make it. If you guys know one who is going, please tell me.

evenstar1
08-11-2006, 08:13 AM
hmmm if i'm able to go i may be able to join... unfortunately i wont know for about 2 weeks.

Runi-Chan
08-11-2006, 09:16 AM
I'd volunteer, but I'm already part of a skit...

also; I'll be coming as Axel, if I come to AUSA.

orionflame
08-11-2006, 10:23 AM
hmmm if i'm able to go i may be able to join... unfortunately i wont know for about 2 weeks.

That would be awesome because I'm not quite sure if we have a Xemnas.
Basically I can just use any random organization members. You wont have any lines unless you want some, I'm always quick editing it. If you want the details if you find out if your going I can PM them to you.

Kawaii Kenshin
08-11-2006, 06:38 PM
I'll be wearing Namine and KH2 Riku. My friend is going as KH2 Sora.

We also a bunch of Org members (Roxas, Axel, Luxord, Zexion, Larxene, Marluxia, and Demyx). Although, some of them might not get done in time. It all depends! :x

SaChan
08-12-2006, 01:58 PM
I'm going as Kairi in her school uniform and KH2 Riku, or whichever I manage to get done first XD

orionflame
08-16-2006, 11:41 AM
Ok nevermind about needing more people for the skit thing. I just found out you can only have up to 8 people, and I already have that. Oh well. Come see it Sat. night at the con it is much funnyness.

JonnyStarwind
08-18-2006, 10:18 PM
I shall be bringing my Wisdom Mode Sora.

Plus on a side note: orionflame, please PLEASE have your "Hot Ice" Hilda done by AUSA, 'cause I'm bringing my Gene Starwind as well.

Runi-Chan
08-19-2006, 03:16 PM
Yay Sora!

...in other news, I'm dropping my FMA skit in favor of a KH2 one involving Axel and Roxas and a certain song from Avenue Q, rewritten, of course. XP Or a certain Steven Lynch song.
...I need a Roxas. Preferably a Org one, but Twilight Town would work too.

...or something else. I'm scouting for skit ideas on Youtube right now. I think I found one that'll work.
I need many Org Members for that one.

And don't mind me if I start singing random songs from musicals.

...or "Coconuts".

Monty Python=Love.

...someone bring videocameras to this shoot. I have the feeling it's going to turn out like the Otakon Org shoot did.

( I want all of Org XIII singing "I've Got a Lovely Bunch of Coconuts"....well, everyone but Laraxene. She's probably kill the rest of us for singing something like that. XD)

Rave-Ninja
08-20-2006, 03:05 AM
I'll be going as DiZ with the ultima keyblade!! YAYY!!! ^^

gamergirlx
08-21-2006, 10:10 AM
I'll probably be donning King Mickey for some time on Friday.

Rave-Ninja
08-21-2006, 12:27 PM
I'll probably be donning King Mickey for some time on Friday.For that, you get a cookie.

MissDragonblade
08-23-2006, 07:18 PM
For that, you get a cookie.
or some cheese.

*will be Sora-ing out, KTHX Orion! =0*

orionflame
08-23-2006, 09:54 PM
Yay Sora!

...in other news, I'm dropping my FMA skit in favor of a KH2 one involving Axel and Roxas and a certain song from Avenue Q, rewritten, of course. XP Or a certain Steven Lynch song.
...I need a Roxas. Preferably a Org one, but Twilight Town would work too.

...or something else. I'm scouting for skit ideas on Youtube right now. I think I found one that'll work.
I need many Org Members for that one.

And don't mind me if I start singing random songs from musicals.

...or "Coconuts".

Monty Python=Love.

...someone bring videocameras to this shoot. I have the feeling it's going to turn out like the Otakon Org shoot did.

( I want all of Org XIII singing "I've Got a Lovely Bunch of Coconuts"....well, everyone but Laraxene. She's probably kill the rest of us for singing something like that. XD)

I wanted to have a whole organization group because I have one, but the rules say no more than 8 people. :hafha:

Runi-Chan
08-23-2006, 11:42 PM
I was actually thinking of pulling a song from Avenue Q (either "if you were gay" or "life outside your apartment") and toning it down a bit for the stage.

Either that, or re-enact a hilarious little slideshow that I found on Youtube.

But probably something musical and something that gets this description;

"The cosplayers in the following skit attempted a decent explanation of what they have for you tonight, but really...Yeah, it's exactly what it looks like."

I don't need to use 8 folks..

Nobody No. XIII
08-24-2006, 09:52 AM
I'm cosplaying Roxas at AUSA..and I'll have my Axel with me.. And a Leon. How's that?

sweetdream
08-24-2006, 07:27 PM
I'm cosplaying KH2 Sora ^_^ I hope to see you all there! <3

Rave-Ninja
08-25-2006, 12:37 AM
what day and time would this photoshoot be? If it's friday, i can't be there from 7 on. I shall be in a forum gathering, then hopefully singing karaeoke and then RAVE!

Nobody No. XIII
08-26-2006, 11:52 PM
I'll be able to make it down to the con between 4-5PM on Friday evening along with my Axel and my Leon. And now possibly a school-girl Kairi. If it's arranged for early Friday, I definitely won't be able to make it. ;__;

EDIT: We should probably get a time for the shoot going... There's already a time set for a photoshoot for Katsucon, and that's in February. As long as it doesn't clash with my Naruto photoshoot on 1:30 Saturday, all should be well.

orionflame
08-27-2006, 04:02 AM
we could either set the gathering for late Fri. or maybe sometime between 1 and 4 on Sat. Or both.

Valgaav_Xellos
08-27-2006, 10:00 AM
Based on the timing of other shoots, to avoid overlapping, I'd recommend Friday... but do what you guys decide on. When you pick a day/time/place, make sure to let me know and I'll update the photoshoot thread ^_^

SaChan
08-27-2006, 11:05 AM
Friday would be a bit of a tight squeeze , but late Friday MIGHT work out. Saturday afternoon would work better for my schedule ^^; But if you guys decide to do both, then heck, that works for me XD

Plum Blossom
08-27-2006, 02:25 PM
Imma be Olette! 8D

samt03
08-27-2006, 02:59 PM
Ok nevermind about needing more people for the skit thing. I just found out you can only have up to 8 people, and I already have that. Oh well. Come see it Sat. night at the con it is much funnyness.

orionflame, it says you can only have 8 on stage at one time, if you shuffle someone off stage for a while then you could have your full group.

Nobody No. XIII
09-03-2006, 12:48 PM
Okay... I'm going to have a Kairi, Axel, and Leon along with myself cosplaying as Roxas.. Have we figured out a time yet? Late Friday evening would work for me. Or later on Saturday afternoon.

Nobody No. XIII
09-18-2006, 12:29 AM
Just wonderin' if we've got a set time, yet. Later in the evening Friday, or early-midafternoon Saturday would work.

I'll have a Leon, School Girl Kairi, Axel, and myself as Roxas (Twilight Town). :toothy:

SaChan
09-18-2006, 12:45 AM
I'd also like to know if there's been a time set. I'm bringing a Kairi(me) a Fuu, and a suprise ^_~

Nobody No. XIII
09-18-2006, 06:03 PM
I just recruited an Unknown form Roxas. >w<

I really hope we can get a time orchestrated... ;__;

Lumasnati
09-21-2006, 11:20 AM
H-Hi. I'm new here and I am going Axel at AnimeUSA. I am planning a Cosplay meeting at Anime USA. Anyone interested?

Nobody No. XIII
09-21-2006, 03:54 PM
I am. I was hoping there would be other Kingdom Hearts I/CoM/II cosplayers there. I've been trying to see if there would be a turn out..Maybe you and I can start organizing more since the starter of this thread sort of abandoned it?

SaChan
09-21-2006, 03:56 PM
I can help out, too! This will be my first chance of being in a photoshoot/gathering. I'd hate to miss it.

StarDustShadow
09-21-2006, 04:06 PM
X3 Kingdom Hearts is a major cosplay thing to do this year, generally huge things like that are Saturdays or both days =D

As LousyItachi stated, i'm bringing KHII Cloud with his Leon on Saturday.

XD Hmmm, since no one wants to suggest a time, how's 2:30 or 3 P.M. on Saturday?

Lumasnati
09-21-2006, 04:44 PM
This is wonderful! Well.

I'm glad people came forward saying they wanted to do this. ^___^ Now I have more people to help me.

SaChan
09-21-2006, 07:04 PM
That time works for me. Anytime in the afternoon to evening on a Saturday are fine.

Lumasnati
09-21-2006, 07:39 PM
Well. Let me get an idea of what time people look for. I am hoping for like.. Saturday around 12. That way we can all get together and like... go to lunch or something and hang out as a group.

Tess
09-21-2006, 07:59 PM
Provided they turn out well for Nekocon, I should be bringing along KH1 Kairi and Sally. Not sure if I'll be making the shoot, but if you see me around, give a shout.

@-->--- Tess

Nobody No. XIII
09-22-2006, 12:39 AM
I've got a Naruto shoot to go to at 1:30.. I'm up for the lunch idea.. Maybe around 11:30?

Lumasnati
09-22-2006, 08:01 AM
Sounds Good. -cuddles the Paopu plushie-

Nobody No. XIII
09-22-2006, 10:39 AM
I have a paopu plushie..that I sorta stole from my friend.. >.>;;;

It's MINE NOW! >D ^^;;;;

Lumasnati
09-22-2006, 10:42 AM
Maybe you could help? I am seeking a paopu plushie for Roxas. ^^;;

SaChan
09-22-2006, 02:22 PM
Aw, I want a paopu plushie...I was going to make one of my own, but I have nooo time.
I like the lunchtime idea as well ^_^ Should we shoot for around 11:30, then?

Lumasnati
09-22-2006, 02:34 PM
That sounds wonderful. 11:30 means that everyone meet up at a set location, we screw around and then go get lunch. LOL.

Here. Go here for further details on this:

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=93143