PDA

View Full Version : Fruits Basket Gathering/Photoshoot

TransurrealisTristan
08-12-2006, 09:52 PM
Hey!This is my Fruits Basket gathering info,if you wish to jump on the bandwagon:

Where?:Hyatt Regency Hotel @ Reunion Tower in Dallas,Texas
When?Monday,September 4th
What Time?:10 am?
Where Do We Meet?:We'll be meeting outside the art room,then we'll look for a place to hold it.
What to Bring:Your lovely self as a Fruits Basket/Furuba character and a camera.
RSVP:August 25,2006

Please tell me who'll you be portraying and what outfit.I've set up a list for characters that will be on board:

Yuki Sohma:Yuki
Hatsuharu Sohma:ACME-Rian
Momoji Sohma:
Shigure Sohma:
Ayame Sohma:
Akito Sohma:
Ritsu Sohma:
Hiro Sohma:
Kisa Sohma:
Hatori Sohma:
Kyo Sohma:
Rin Sohma:
Kureno Sohma:
Tohru Honda:
Saki Hanajima:
Arisa Uotani:
Kagura Sohma:

Thanks and sign up by telling me your cosplayer name along with who you'll be portraying!

chouzan
08-13-2006, 01:23 AM
I'll be cosplaying Kyoko Honda in her gang attire, so I'll try my best to make the photoshoot! ^_^

TransurrealisTristan
08-13-2006, 08:22 PM
I'll be cosplaying Kyoko Honda in her gang attire, so I'll try my best to make the photoshoot! ^_^

Thanks!O_O I forgot to put her on the list!Doesn't matter.She's still in.Just make a reminder to those Kyoko fans here.

Kiniro Hoshi
08-14-2006, 10:51 PM
=D I have an Uo costume I plan on bringing! My group of friends and I went as FB last year so we have a ton of characters, but I'm not sure if they've made any plans for Monday yet ^.^'' . So I'd love to join and I'll ask if anyone else in my group wants to bring their FB costume along XD .

Amaya De'Morte
08-15-2006, 09:01 PM
oh hurray! I was looking for monday plans^^

I'll be dressed as Tohru Honda in 'the thing'

and I have another friend that cosplays Yuki in school uniform.. but it seems you already have one..

chouzan
08-15-2006, 09:28 PM
I don't think the list should matter.
My character isn't even on the list. XD

TransurrealisTristan
08-17-2006, 09:13 PM
The more the merrier!Besides,I don't know if my Yuki is coming or not for Monday.