PDA

View Full Version : Little Shop of Horrors Cosplay

Evil Dr. Axis
08-14-2006, 10:55 AM
So my friends and I decided to do a little shop of horrors cosplay this year. I've never seen it, so I thought it would be fun. I'm looking for some supporting characters if anyone is interested. As of now we have a Seymour (myself), the dentist, and Audrey (a six foot drag queen ;) ). If anyone is interested in maybe being Mr. Mushnick, the guy that eats the flowers (is he even in the musical? He's in the original movie), maybe a another hot female Audrey...or Audreys. :D, The three girls that sing, um...a giant plant. Anyone wanna be a giant plant? Let me know.
-Lee

PsychoShinji
08-15-2006, 08:35 AM
That sounds totally awesome, Dr. Axis! I really hope you find a Mr. Mushnik for your group and I'll be keeping an eye out to take photos of you all! :D *loves Little Shop of Horrors*

In Otakon 2004, my friend Sam and I did Audrey and Seymour, but I have yet to put up a photo of it-- http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=216635

Have fun and hope to see you there! ^___^

ringwraith10
08-22-2006, 06:16 PM
Wow, I'd want to do the giant plant, but considering the fact that there are only a few days left until the con, I don't think I'll be coming up with the costume in time. I have other costumes planned already, anyway. :(

But it's a great idea!

And I don't think the flower eating guy was in the musical, which is sad since he's such a cool character.