PDA

View Full Version : Battle Royale

Ymecy
03-12-2003, 04:57 PM
hello everyone!!

does anyone know how to make a Battle Royale collar???

I need to know how to make it for my Battle Royale costume for AX03

Kamui Motoaki
03-12-2003, 11:15 PM
Elfeater.com

Skeptrix
09-27-2003, 10:14 PM
Elfeater.com

good luck with them.. i ordered 2 collars from them and haven't heard from them in a month, nor have received it for that matter. they're VERY unreliable.. :hafha:

Arisa
09-28-2003, 01:04 PM
If I remember correctly, elfeater.com is having problems right now. It doesn't necessarily mean that they're unreliable.

By the way, the owner of elfeater.com goes here. x.x

SaiyenGirl
09-28-2003, 02:49 PM
I made a bunch for some people in the BR group at Ota 2003 with cardboard (the kind that the 8 packs of pepsi come in), tinfoil, lots a tape, maxi piping, and velcro. I've got a pic of them in my props section of my gallery if you want a look.
If you want an in depth explanation of how I did it just pm me, I'd be happy to help you out. ^-^

KimikoChan
09-29-2003, 02:49 AM
Actually, it's brokensunglasses.com for the commissions. Elfeater.com is her personal site, I believe and that is the one she took down.

I did order from brokensunglasses.com and the latest I wanted my collar was by tomorrow sept 30..... I haven't heard anything, nor received any replies to my emails, so I'm just going to cross my fingers and hope that it will magically appear in my mailbox tomorrow O_o.. If not, I will be extremely upset, as I leave for Ani-Magic on Thursday.. I ordered back in July and they said they'd get it out within a month, but I've been patient, so we'll see how it goes ^_^

yuffieleonheart
09-29-2003, 07:54 PM
I ordered some from Elfeater and in between the time she made them i got bored and made my own so i make them too ^^ oh and don't worry.. she'll get them to you ^_^ i got mine ^^;

KimikoChan
09-30-2003, 01:23 AM
Yep, as I said, I'd wait until the due date lol. I DID get mine today.. thank goodness O_O. From now on, if I order something, I'm going to request that I need it a few weeks prior "just in case". I don't like that last minute feeling. haha that's good you can make them now too though :D I'll have to work on it.. but.. the laziness factor always kicks in O_o.

Arisa
10-01-2003, 06:41 PM
How can I make them from sheet metal without ending up like Megumi? o_o (Creepy thought, especially when my sister's cosplaying Mitsuko XD) I'm thinking of using a lot of electrical tape or something to put over the edge and dull it, but I'm paranoid and I dunno if that'd work...