PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil/ Biohazard Cosplay

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

rpd_girl
03-12-2003, 06:51 PM
anyone out there into it like me? I usually like being individual and choose less common costumes. I've never seen anyone dress the same as me on the same day... but anyways...

Wondering if anyone will be hitting cons anytime soon and doing Resident Evil/Biohazard? My fav games of ALL TIME. Obsessed maybe? well.... probably yes.

I'd like to see a good Carlos or Leon look-alike. Come hunt me down! Tekkoshocon, ACen are up next for me. Any reccomended cons not too far (within 6 hours) of Pgh,PA that are worth the time, let me know.

I rember seeing a good Leon at Otakon 2001. I didn't dress up there... I was going to do Jill, but it was my 1st con and wasn't sure. I wish I did! Anyways... I saw the same guy at Katsu, but he wasn't dressed up, and I was like... I know you from somewhere, but couldn't put my finger on it. Then my brother said... hey! It's the resident evil guy from Otakon2001. I was like, no way! if anyone knows who he is... tell him i give him props. lol

jade_dragon
03-12-2003, 11:26 PM
YES YES EEEEEEYES

2003 comic con a large resident evil group

sadly no good looking carlos tho

Makoto
03-13-2003, 01:59 PM
I'll be wearing my Rebecca costume to A-kon in a couple months. She's my first video game cosplay, actually... playing RE0 won me over. :)

It's a fun costume to wear, I'm really looking forward to it. ^_^ (And hoping I can "coerce" a friend into being Billy...) Feeling both cute and dangerous at the same time is fabulous. XD

Kamui Motoaki
03-13-2003, 02:20 PM
I plan to do a Leon S Kennedy. . . i'm just not sure for which con though. . ^_^

rpd_girl
03-13-2003, 03:23 PM
I am working on my Jill RE3 costume. I dunno about the tube top though. >.< I'd like to redo my RE1 Jill, update it to the REmake... but I think my mom would kill me. We worked so hard on the 1st one.

KAMUI MOTOAKI< Do leon! I love 'em. I usually don't ask people to take pics with me, but If you were a Leon one I'll have to ask! Go to ACen.^_~ It will be my 1st year there. I'll be a vendor.

MAKOTO< Rebecca is super cute. If I had the hair, I'd dress as her.

JADE DRAGON< The Pgh ComicCon? I have never gone. Do people dress up alot? Is it cool? I was thinking of going this year. You going?

Reiko
03-13-2003, 03:24 PM
I love RE! I have this retarded pic..that looks like Jill V...I think RPG girl already saw it at Katsu con...I forgot my white sweater...

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=22025&papass=&sort=1&thecat=500 I think Eurobeat Took like three at Katsu..

I think this is one of them
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=23996&papass=&sort=1&thecat=574

LOL I still had Rinoa hair in this costume

Artemis Ver. 1
03-13-2003, 05:08 PM
I'm planning on doing a RE costume for AX...however, which character I cannot say. It's a secret costume ^.^

hikura
03-13-2003, 05:30 PM
I will be making up my Resident evil 2 Leon Kenndy outfit.It will most likely make its apperance this summer.While i do not really like look leon i am still going cause i like reisdent evil series.My opnion is that you go as what you like.It doesn't matter if you look excatly like a charcter.I say go for it.But,of course i am crazy lol.

jade_dragon
03-13-2003, 05:36 PM
rpd_girl -san diego comic con

im going as the jill of the group =)

Kamui Motoaki-we could use a leon for our group,it would be great if you did

rpd_girl
03-13-2003, 05:39 PM
JADE DRAGON<aw man... I wish I could go there! That's on the other side of the world from me! People ask me to go to the PghComicon, but I never have gone. It is big here... but it is not all anime-ish. Ah welly. I heard the SanDiego Comicon gets really big guests, though. have fun! :) I wanna see pics. :p

jade_dragon
03-13-2003, 07:10 PM
rpd_girl - will do =)

Kamui Motoaki- its still open for you to take leon =)

Kia
03-14-2003, 01:27 PM
My best friend and I would really like to be Rebecca and Jill for Anime North, but right now it's kind of up in the air. We *do* have a guy we could con into being Carlos for the masquerade. If we do cosplay as the girls of RE it'll be tough to live up to the costumes that have already been done! ^_^

jade_dragon
03-14-2003, 06:37 PM
ooo carlos lucky lucky girl you

Kia
03-14-2003, 07:56 PM
:D Yeah, we've got this whole skit worked out revolving around our "Immigrant Carlos". Confused? Just think Carlos and the mexican hat dance :D

(please do not steal our idea 0_0)

rpd_girl
03-14-2003, 09:40 PM
don't steal my idea... but I want to do something with the term "Bilehazard" Either a skit or a flash movie... or both. It is a big joke with me and my brother. I dunno... don't steal it... cause you know it's that funny! *sarcastic*

Arc_The_Lad
03-15-2003, 02:07 PM
i'm doing Chris, Leon, AND Carlos. heh it just might take a while to do it.

rpd_girl
03-15-2003, 04:46 PM
lol.. super cool! where are you going?

Arc_The_Lad
03-15-2003, 05:45 PM
Anywhere really, it doesn't matter as long as i go somewhere.

but now that i think about it, who should i do first?

heres a pic of me (if it worked), tell me who to do first, please.

god i'm ugly ;)

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/ffdojo0/Picture_15.jpg

rpd_girl
03-15-2003, 05:50 PM
Carlos, with Leon's haircut. lol

I am trying to find a top like Jill's in RE3... tube-tops are so not tin this tear!. I'll have to make one... what effort!

Arc_The_Lad
03-15-2003, 05:53 PM
so, I do Carlos first? ok, I have access to military clothes, thiss will be quick.

rpd_girl
03-15-2003, 05:59 PM
yeah. Carlos would be cool. Color your hair with a little auburn. If you need a Umbrella patch, I have a rice res file I made. You can print it out. Some ask me to illustrate graphics alot. Someone asked for the Umbrella logo once.

Arc_The_Lad
03-15-2003, 06:03 PM
the scary part is, i got access to a REAL M-4 Assualt Rifle, like Carlos's. he he

Kia
03-16-2003, 02:15 PM
LOL Bring *that* to a con and watch yourself flying out on your ass! ^_^

DeadCell406
03-16-2003, 06:22 PM
Does Any1 know where i can find the S.T.A.R.S. patch?:argue:

rpd_girl
03-16-2003, 06:23 PM
I made my own :) on the computer. printed it out onto Iron On transfer paper.

TheAnarCHris
03-18-2003, 10:31 AM
Well if it's worth anything, my Gf's friend is a huge RE fantiac, so we ended up dedicading a day at BaaF for RE cosplay. I'm going as Chris (CV verison), the gf's going as Jill (not sure which verison she has both costume), the friend as Claire(RE2) and my other friends a Billy from RE0. Good times indeed.

Kia
03-18-2003, 05:39 PM
If anyone needs a Carlos, I can rent him to you. ^_^

rpd_girl
03-18-2003, 08:19 PM
yeah. my bf is working in Japan right now. Alot of his students love Biohazard. And he didn't even mention me. I said, how can you talk about Biohazard (RE) without mentioning me!!!??

TheAnarCHris
03-19-2003, 10:11 AM
If anyone needs a Carlos, I can rent him to you. ^_^

Cool, but I doubt the chances of you coming all ze way out to NY for a con huh?

Kia
03-19-2003, 09:31 PM
My best friend and I have decided to start our own business: "Rent-A-Carlos" We currently have two different models in stock. One is a little taller, but it depends on your prefrence. If you need one, we have them, but it'll cost a pretty penny ^_^

TheAnarCHris
03-19-2003, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Kia
My best friend and I have decided to start our own business: "Rent-A-Carlos" We currently have two different models in stock. One is a little taller, but it depends on your prefrence. If you need one, we have them, but it'll cost a pretty penny ^_^

Never mind

rpd_girl
03-20-2003, 05:23 PM
o'k so'k... smile!

tamahomegurl
03-21-2003, 06:44 PM
*huggles rpd_girl* yay!!!!! did i tell you i love ya??!!! ^___^ i'm glad we met and are talking via email!!!

i really hope you can come to ax2003!!!! ^___^ i'm gonna go as ada wong and my sis is going as jill - we better meet up at the RE meeting!!!! Come to think of it, RE is the reason that brought us together as friends, ne??!!!! ^___^

hooray for RE and for RE2!!! i love your RE site by the way!!! i don't remember if i ever told you - i love the intro, the music, the features...just soooooooo BADASS!!!!! *huggles some more*

better keep in touch!!!! ^____-

rpd_girl
03-21-2003, 06:46 PM
:) you rock, girl.

tamahomegurl
03-21-2003, 06:48 PM
hahahahha...*giggles* you just don't get it, do you??!!!!

DAMN IT....YOU ARE THE BOMB, BABY!!!!

*bows down to rpd_girl and all her sexy glory*

rpd_girl
03-21-2003, 06:48 PM
I know I know... lol.

tamahomegurl
03-21-2003, 06:56 PM
so besides the tube top jill, what other re costumes are you making? i think i wanna do the leon biohazard/re 4 one - leather jacket and all....

rpd_girl
03-21-2003, 10:12 PM
well, my friend dressed as RE:CV Claire with me once before... and she is letting me wear the AWESOME vest jacket she made. She is an amazing artist and she hand painted the back of it. The typography was fabulous. I might wear it for Tekkoshocon next weekend if I can meet up with her before then. :)

Someone told be to be Ada once, but I don't dig the belt-over-dress thing. >.<

If it were possible (and it isn't) I'd be 1st mutation Alexia (the form when she trows fire in the mansion, correct me if I'm wrong) from RE:CV. That be crazy... but cool.

Arc_The_Lad
03-22-2003, 12:05 PM
this just in:

I might do Hunk.

sweet.

Hotaru
03-23-2003, 10:01 PM
Ach! RPD Girl, i took a pic of you at Otakon 2K2! heh heh heh. Good costume! I want to do some RE cosplay but i dunno who. My stomach ain't small enough to do Claire, but if I get a wig, I could do jill or rebecca or something...wishful thinking!

rpd_girl
03-24-2003, 11:16 AM
cool, do you have a pic? you can dress as anyone you wanT! :p sorry, tired... 27 hours without sleep.... bweee. just got home from school.... sux.

Hotaru
03-24-2003, 01:22 PM
i have a pic, that's on my mavica, but the disk is too full, so we can't finalize it to put them on the computer. i think we have to hook it up somehow to get the pics off. >_< you were with a CV claire, right?

rpd_girl
03-24-2003, 07:09 PM
no... I was Jill and my friend was CV claire. :)

Hotaru
03-24-2003, 08:42 PM
yeah, that's what i said, chickadee. you were WITH a CV claire :skidude2:

rpd_girl
03-24-2003, 09:45 PM
oh :p sorry. :)

jade_dragon
03-27-2003, 12:57 PM
any one going to the 2003 comic con as resevil characters?
my friends and i have a big group going were still missing a few charaters like
leon
carlos( must be attractive to piss off the jill cosplayers ex hehe)
alexia
ada wong
billy coen
and of course zombies

tamahomegurl
03-28-2003, 07:30 AM
gomen jade dragon....x___x;;

i'm going to sd comic con as lady deathstrike and my sis probably as jubilee or maybe wolverine..or gambit...^^?? but...we MAY bring our re costumes!!!! ^__^ that'll rock!! i'm gonna be ada wong and my sis will be the re3 jill.....you probably can count us in for sure!!! ^___^

jade_dragon
03-28-2003, 01:47 PM
tamahomegurl-thats great
res 3 jill is takenP if she wants to be part of the group she should cosplay someone else,i dont want to sound mean :(

oh heres another kinda re girl from capcoms gunsurvivor (which can probably still be resevil )if you dont enjoy being painted green and covered in leaves (alexia joke)

http://www.residentevilfan.com/gallery/image.asp?id=958
http://www.residentevilfan.com/gallery/image.asp?id=961

jubliee would be great

oh and i added your ada wong to the groups res list =)

tamahomegurl
04-21-2003, 08:02 AM
thanks so much jade-chan!!! *huggles*

we're working on my sis's outfit but hers should be done soon too!!!! can't wait for the meet!!! sooooo excited!!!!! ^__^

rpd_girl
04-21-2003, 10:17 AM
I should be getting my boots in the mail this week from ebay for my Nemesis version of Jill!!! I hope my friend can help me make a tube top for this weekend.... I just heard... if you wear a costume on Sunday to the Pgh ComicCon... you get in free!

Leon_Redfield
04-21-2003, 10:26 AM
I'm also an RE obessenat! Woo! To proove it, I just spent over 100 dollars on #240 out of 400, the William Birkin G2 statue XD! and...uh.....anyone know where to get craft foam for Leon's shoulder/chest padding? I have no idea where to find the thick kind.

rpd_girl
04-21-2003, 11:15 AM
I get everything from JoAnnes usually... or Hancock/Minesota Fabrics.

I think my foam for my Jill shoulder pads is the 1.5 and I covered it with felt. I don't think Leon's would be felt though.... I dunno. :)

yeah... I've been hooked on ebay again.... man... I went months without it... then this week I won 4 auctions.... and they were all Biohazard related! I won an auction this morining for the articulate Leon figure... I don't even remeber bidding!

Leon_Redfield
04-21-2003, 11:24 AM
Was it the Yutaka Japanese real clothing one? I have the same one if it is! It was my first RE figure. I got it off of a website rather then eBay though. ah well. Anywho thanks for the stores I think there's a JoAnne's nearby, if not, I could always go to Wal*Mart.

rpd_girl
04-21-2003, 11:54 AM
WaLMart might have it... although I hate dealing with thier fabrics department... the people there are so stupid... I find JoAnnes more helpful. :)

Yes it is the Yutaka figure! With real clothing! I'm so excited. it'll be my 1st non-Jill figure :p I got it from the seller toy-city.hongkong (I think that's his user name) he has the coolest stuff :)

Leon_Redfield
04-21-2003, 01:06 PM
The Wal*Mart people here (well at least the timesI went) are smart, lol. and the Leon figure is pretty cool. when you get it, look at the choking symbol on the bottom, it's the greatest. It's PAc-Man choking on a power pellet, lmao.:p

rpd_girl
04-21-2003, 02:28 PM
that's so funny. I get a kick out of the icon based labels on Japanese packaging... like when the store gets giant boxes of Pocky shipped in... there are the funniest little icons on the outside telling you about the contents... cracks me up.

KnuxieChan
04-21-2003, 07:19 PM
Alota people say I'd do a good Jill or Claire.. but I wanna do Alfred as a joke cosplay. Hehehe *can do his laugh*O.o

rpd_girl
04-21-2003, 08:35 PM
Rock on! I wanna see an Alfred! That would be so awesome! I love the laugh! ;)

Kia
04-24-2003, 01:29 AM
I would LOVE to cosplay Alexia! It'd be one hell of a full bodied costume though...

KnuxieChan
04-24-2003, 04:21 PM
Heheh, whenever I get the chance, I'll try to make the cosplay.. I probably won't dye my hair though.

venus2869
04-24-2003, 04:39 PM
RPD Girl: you're comming to ACen right?? Well, I'm doing aRE:3 cosplay of Jill, but it's a varient version of her outfit!

It's gonna be for our skit in the masquerade! I'd love to meet up after or before!!

rpd_girl
04-24-2003, 05:40 PM
oooo I'm all about it! I'll be at Acen!! I hopefully have my RE3 Jill doe by then oo. I'll prolly wear my Jill RE1 (PSX version) too... not while I'm working though... maybe in the evening or whatever. What's the skit? I'll be interested in seeing it. ;) I can't wait to finish my costume. All need is the top.. I hope it turns out ok. My friend is making a pattern and everything to custom fit me. Is afraid to wear a tub top though... lol. I'll have to build in a bra.

My mum was agast at the tube top when I showed her the pic... sheusually helps me make stuff. She was like "Aren't you sending the wrong messege with that? I mean... to wear that out during the day?" *gah* I friggin 22 years old! and it's nothing compareed to what I see chicks wearing to class in college... I saw 3 chicks with tube tops on today... and it's only like 60 out. And my mom bought me a halter top before.... God help us if someone sees my collar bone. *sigh*

now that I'm done ravin'.....

liz-maru
04-24-2003, 05:41 PM
im trying to get my claire costume done but it wont be anytime soon >< im finally getting my resident evil gun tho so im happy! ^_- i might cosplay as leon sometime! lol crazay

rpd_girl
04-24-2003, 05:46 PM
liz-maru<<< Which gun did you get? is it a kit or an airsoft? where'd you get it? for how much, if you don't mind me asking? You going to ACen, then?

Anyone else goiin to Acen? we shoudl get a pic! :)

Leon_Redfield
04-24-2003, 08:52 PM
If it's RE2, then she needs a Browning HP, if not then..uh...anything! (I know all about RE2 weaponry :D)

gunplay
04-25-2003, 06:01 PM
I'm a Resident Evil obsessor. I've got $450 dollars worth of RE eBay junk to prove it too. (S.T.A.R.S badge, action figures, watch, zippo, S.T.A.R.S. custom airsoft beretta) I've never cosplayed before, but if I did, it would probably be a Resident Evil character.

Hotaru
04-25-2003, 06:37 PM
Gunplay, you sound like someone from REfan.com. I do have a S.T.A.R.S. badge, and i'm gonna make my own shirt that says stars on it, and i managed to get a patch of stars thing that looks like the one on the badge that i'll be putting on the sleeve. but then again, i have to find the letters first.

liz-maru
04-25-2003, 08:07 PM
rpd_girl im getting the airsoft gun the one that says stars on the side but my boyfriend is "hopefully" getting me the one in the pic cause i bug him too much about it! i think they have some resident evil guns on ebay now like the one i was looking for the airsoft one. its pretty cheap to like 15.00 plus shipping! ^_^ oh by the way rpd_girl i luv your jill costume! i did the tube top one and my momma wont let me wear it to a con either! >< i wish i was going to the con your going to we could have cool pics! ;)

rpd_girl
04-25-2003, 10:04 PM
Liz-Maru>>> AH! the samurai edge! I want that sooooooooooooooo bad! I don't have the money though. I've seen them on ebay... and a few online canadian/hong kong gun stores. My ex-bf/best friend moved to Japan a few months ago (can you guess why "ex"? ;__; ) and there is a shop right by him that sells tons of gun kits etc.... and he keeps asking me what I want, and I tell him... a Biohazard gun!! but he says they are too expensive... like 20000 yen... while the other ones are like only like 1500. Of course he wouldn't spend more than 20 bucks on me... :p

Gunplay>>> I so know what you mean... I've spent 90 over the past week on RE Ebay stuff. I got the STARS watch, Wallet, yukata action figure, and my RE3 Jill boots...

man... I got action figures, 2 RPD hats (official RE2 ones from when the game came out... I took 'em from work), I made a STARS tank top and an UMBRELLA one from iron on print outs... I made the logos in Illustrator... 3 official t shirts (I took from work), wall scroll, poster, standee (took from work), all kinds of crap..

I like odd and practicle things like the watch and stuff. I don't have use for a lighter... or I'd have that ;) I buy alota stupid sh*t :p

Leon_Redfield
04-26-2003, 09:24 AM
Dang, I need some more RE merch then! I feel left out, lol. all I have is a Tyrant figure (Series 3), Wesker and Hunter, Leon Yutaka, Zombie Cop and Licker (Blue Variant), William G4 figure, the RE DVD, RE: Directors cut, RE2, RE: Remake, RE0, an R.P.D/S.T.A.R.S DogTag, and my William Birkin G2 Resin Statue (Dang, if only I knew about RE earlier, I would have all the Toy Biz action figures :p)It's pretty good for a 15 year old.

Hotaru
04-26-2003, 11:19 AM
where do you work rpd_girl, and, can you hook me up with some of this stolen merch?:hafha:

Kia
04-26-2003, 01:03 PM
I have the RE2 Claire resin figure....ended up paying more than I though I was going to on it too...

gunplay
04-26-2003, 04:21 PM
Hotaru, I'm NakedZombie. :D

liz-maru, I have that gun, it's the one pictured in my avatar. It's cew. It looks like a real beretta, it feels like a real beretta, and it even has a little recoil when it fires. (the slide moves back and forth and everything) And it stings like hell when you're shot by 'em.

rpd_girl, eBaY is addictive. Resident Evil is probably the only thing I can think of where I can throw down money on a bunch of useless crap. =) But I've been eBaY free/clean for 13 months now. :o Those hats, are they the ones with "R.P.D." in big white letters across the front? I've thought about doing Leon's RE2 alternate tank top costume where he wears one of those hats. I found it on eBaY once, but I just didn't bid on it. =( I'm not serious enough about it to go through with it though. I just went and looked around eBaY and found a S.T.A.R.S. hat, I wanted to bid on it, but I can't! Or I'll fall off the wagon. :p
Dang, if only I knew about RE earlier, I would have all the Toy Biz action figures :p It's pretty good for a 15 year old.
I have a couple of those: Chris, Jill, Zombie, Zombie dog, Forrest. I make Chris and the Zombie fight it out while Jill watches.:razz: The Zombie always wins because Chris's arm keeps falling off.

Leon_Redfield
04-26-2003, 04:29 PM
I might as well reveal myself too (if you allready didn't look in my picture gallery) I'm Some_Guy :D

Naked->Why not use "Stop-Motion" animation? It's more fun! Just geta videocamera, press the record button for a sec, and then pause it, kinda like making a cartoon, my brother does it it my wrestling figures, lol. I might make one with Leon Battling Birkin. that would be fun.

rpd_girl
04-26-2003, 04:29 PM
NO, I have a Raccoon Police emblem hat, and ont he back it says RPD, it all embroidered. They gave them out when you reserved RE2 I think.

I work for Funcoland.... They used to let you take stuff home all the time... freebie stuff, but anymore they are all stingy... really sux.

liz-maru
04-26-2003, 08:08 PM
rpd_girl>> YAY i work for electronics boutique!! ^_^ that is cool!
gunplay>> me jealous of you! i cant wait til i get my gun! ^_- i wont shoot anyone tho maybe lol! and i need to get more resident evil merchandise! im so left out!

rpd_girl
04-26-2003, 10:06 PM
Liz-Maru<<<< Check out ebay seller toys-city.hongkong . He is really cool, and has awesome "don't see around here" kinda stuff. Very unique. His inventory changes alot too. But he allways has RE stuff! ;) http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/toys-city.hongkong

I want that gun soooooooooooo bad! You guys are making me jealous!!!!

rpd_girl
04-26-2003, 10:15 PM
>>> check this out<<<
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3605815744&category=16048

Biohazard 92F "STARS" Berreta knock off. Only 9.99! I think it has to be hard plastic... what you think? The Stars emblem isn't right either. lol..... I dunno... $9.99!

Leon_Redfield
04-26-2003, 10:45 PM
Lol, I wouldn't watse my money! Go get a Beretta M92F Military Model Airsoft, it's like identical to the PS RE1 Beretta. I should know, I own two :D

tamahomegurl
04-26-2003, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by liz-maru
rpd_girl>> YAY i work for electronics boutique!! ^_^ that is cool!
!

*gulps* YIKES!! liz-maru..you work at EB???! Funcoland is owned by Gamestop out here in cali but....*hides* please dont throw objects or anything dangerous at me!!!! in college, my part time job was at.....

Software ETC....one of Gamestop's branches....!!!! ^^;;

i love Gamestop but i too shop at EB!!!! They're both excellent!!!

liz-maru
04-27-2003, 09:18 AM
tamahomegurl hey its all good! ^_- i think that is cool!! as long as you like the place you work and if you get good deals that is all that mattas! ^_- hee hee! and rpd_girl wow im so thinking about getting that gun! o_O i just want one so bad! thank you for posting that link your awesome! and can i ask a question? ?_? how does one get the patches? ebay? what should i search for just resident evil patches or s.t.a.r.s. patches? lol im so curious i really want one! ^_- thank you again! hey resident evil fans rock cause we know how to kill the zombas! okies im a nerd lol!

liz-maru
04-27-2003, 09:21 AM
oh doh and i forgot to say that i saw on ebay claires goodies offa veronica! but i think the bidding has ended -___- it had the beetle thing and 2 other things. i wish i coulda got it. >< okies ill quit talkin now yahooo!

Mako-san
04-27-2003, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Leon_Redfield
Lol, I wouldn't watse my money! Go get a Beretta M92F Military Model Airsoft, it's like identical to the PS RE1 Beretta. I should know, I own two :D

I have two also!! the airsoft models feel just like the real thing!!
I had them for my Jill GC version costumes!!

I'm such a RE fan but not as hardcore as you guys I need to get my but in gear and buy some stuff!! I envey you Rpd_girl ^_^

has anyone thought about cosplaying any costume from the Live action Resident Evil??

gunplay
04-27-2003, 03:11 PM
Maybe I will Some_Guy. Or I could take some still pictures and then make a flip book out of them. Either way, my flip book movie with action figures would be better then Paul Anderson's Hollywood movie.:skidude:

gunplay
04-27-2003, 03:34 PM
http://www.angelfire.com/pa4/REmerchandise2/MERCHANDISE3.html

I want that S.T.A.R.S. Shirt.

rpd_girl
04-27-2003, 08:27 PM
Live Action... you mean the American movie? My friend cosplays as Alice..... there is a pic of her on here with me... I HATED the moive... but that's cool that she cosplays it. ^_^*

As for the patches... I make my own with iron on patches. I made my own STARS emblem.. I can email you one if you want... hi res. and print it out. :)

Leon_Redfield
04-27-2003, 08:29 PM
R.P.D_Girl, Will you mail me an iron on Patch? My S.T.A.R.S patch is a printout, and is taped to my shirt, lmao. How much would you sell one for anyway?

JoeBoeing
04-27-2003, 09:10 PM
rpd_girl - What do the patches look like? I could one... I bet it looks better than my mom's version.

FRom,
Joe

rpd_girl
04-27-2003, 10:08 PM
it is the STARS logo, and I also have the Umbrella logo (can make anything, really) printed on iron on paper.... $3.00 (paper and ink etc.) for the Iron on Transfer.. it works best on white or light material. I reccomend 100 cotton. :) if you send me your address I can send it to you (plus the postage... envelope. Let me know the size and how many. They are on iron on paper. send me a PM if you want one. :)

Mako-san
04-28-2003, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by gunplay
http://www.angelfire.com/pa4/REmerchandise2/MERCHANDISE3.html

I want that S.T.A.R.S. Shirt.

WAiii Gunplay! is this site actually selling this stuff or where can I get some of it! I would kill lots of zombies for that RPD jacket and gloves and a wholelotta other stuff but esp that jacket?!!!!

yeah I know the movie sucked in some peoples eyes but I really enjoyed it!! I think that scene with the lasers is by far my fav death scene to the extreme!!

RyuHayabusaDOA2
04-28-2003, 07:59 PM
aww..c'mon the movie wasn't that bad. I loved it. anyone that does a Resident Evil/Biohazard cosplay group, even if they included characters from the movie, I'll be there to take pics. I'll be at AX, so look for me cosplaying as Domon Kasshu from G Gundam. RPD Girl: I can't find the pic of you and your friend cosplaying Alice ^_^
I'm glad that the movie was faithful at least to the source material. I consider it canon in my book for all I care :thumbsup:

Leon_Redfield
04-28-2003, 08:54 PM
Samurai Edge on eBay, Here's the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2172444454&category=80

rpd_girl
04-28-2003, 10:55 PM
I've seen that site before. I don't think you can order that stuff anymore. I keep asking my exboyfriend/best friend to send me Biohazard stuff, but he says there isn't anything he sees. :(

liz-maru
04-29-2003, 10:33 AM
ive thought about cosplaying as characters form the movie! ^^ that would be awesome and not hard to do at all! yay! but i dunno if i could wear it to a con, what if they didnt see the movie and where like >< um k lol. oh i forgot to say that yesterday i was shopping at a thrift store just looking around and i came across a blue police jacket and i thought hey im gonna make this my resident evil jacket lol. on the back im goning to put s.t.a.r.s and on the front a patch ya know with stars r.p.d and all that good stuff its awesome! ^_^ yay! and it was only like 3.00 yahoo!

rpd_girl
04-29-2003, 11:25 AM
that's so awesome! I want one! I get most of my stuff for my costumes from GoodWill... all $3! :) I love it. My Jill costumes however I didn't. That was my most expensive costume... like $30 while all my other costumes were like $9. :-p

Alot of people knew who my friend was when she was Alice. Go for it.

Leon_Redfield
04-29-2003, 01:01 PM
Too bad no one knew I was Chris Redfield at I-Con, lol. They all just stared at me and my friend (Who was Brad Vickers) and was like "Uh buuuh?"

gunplay
04-29-2003, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Mako-san
WAiii Gunplay! is this site actually selling this stuff or where can I get some of it! I would kill lots of zombies for that RPD jacket and gloves and a wholelotta other stuff but esp that jacket?!!!!
No, unfortunately most of that stuff is EXTREMELY hard to find. =( You're best bet would be to keep an eye on eBaY, but out of all the times that I've looked, they never had that jacket.

rpd_girl
04-29-2003, 02:55 PM
RyuHayabusaDOA2 <<<< oh... look in my gallery. I'm dressed as Natsumi (from You're Under Arrest) with her as Alice from the RE movie. I'll post another one of her when I have a second!

gunplay
04-29-2003, 02:58 PM
And yeah, I didn't really dig the movie much either, it was just one tired out old cliché after another. And It was so boooorrrriiiinnnngggg. The ending was good, the whole movie should have been about that! I'd rather they went with Romero's script, it was better IMO. Hopefully RE2 will actually be about Resident Evil this time around.

gunplay
04-29-2003, 03:01 PM
Samurai Edge on eBay, Here's the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2172444454&category=80
I want this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3021344625&category=27221

Leon_Redfield
04-29-2003, 03:55 PM
I saw that a couple weeks ago, I literally drooled, lol

Hotaru
04-29-2003, 04:04 PM
Jesus, you people post too much!!

Hey GunPlay! I recognize the pic in your gallery! That's so cool. I'm glad the forums are staying. Where else would I go during engish?:p

Well. the only thing i found was a air gun:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3606073363&category=31686

i'd really think my badge would be on there...but i guess it is rare. hm. learn something new everyday.

RyuHayabusaDOA2
04-29-2003, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by rpd_girl
RyuHayabusaDOA2 <<<< oh... look in my gallery. I'm dressed as Natsumi (from You're Under Arrest) with her as Alice from the RE movie. I'll post another one of her when I have a second!

I saw it and man, your friend did a good job on it. ^_^ You going to AX?

rpd_girl
04-29-2003, 10:33 PM
NO... my next con is Anime Central. You mean ANime Expo? in California, right? ACen is far for me as it is... I'd love to go though.... maybe I can work somethin' out... I doubt ti. :(( no money!!!!

RyuHayabusaDOA2
04-30-2003, 01:31 PM
rpd_girl: oh that sucks. well, I hope you can make it though though :D

rpd_girl
04-30-2003, 02:42 PM
I posted more pics in my gallery of my friend's Alice costume for ya. I have an awesome one if her give'n the middle finger (that's like her signature), but I thought somepeople might be offended :p

RyuHayabusaDOA2
04-30-2003, 03:01 PM
rpd girl: That is nice. You guys should definately try to come to AX. Man, thank god i'm not the only one here who likes the RE Movie XD

gunplay
04-30-2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Hotaru
Jesus, you people post too much!!

Hey GunPlay! I recognize the pic in your gallery! That's so cool. I'm glad the forums are staying. Where else would I go during engish?
Yeah it's funny, I made a post demanding that Roody change his mind about closing the site, and shortly there after, he made an announcement saying that he was gonna keep it open. haw haw *flexes* :p

engish? Don't you mean English? Uh oh.. :p ;)

rpd_girl
04-30-2003, 05:27 PM
ha! are you talking about REFan? I used to go there last summer during classes.... people there are so retarded sometimes... I kinda stopped going there.

gunplay
04-30-2003, 05:58 PM
ha! are you talking about REFan? I used to go there last summer during classes.... people there are so retarded sometimes... I kinda stopped going there.
Yeah, sometimes, but it has it's up sides, like, where else can you go to answer the all important questions of: "Who would you do?" or "What's your favorite coffee table?" kind of questions? :p I put up with it because it's really the only RE forum out there that's active.

Hotaru
04-30-2003, 07:08 PM
engish. god, i'm so smart.

well yes. the forums been pretty odd lately. i kind of didn't feel the need to go and post or anything back when i thought it was closing. but now, it's dealing with annoying newbies.

like that one person, who always starts his messages like "Hey wats goin on, nothin here just chillin"

god, it's so annoying!

liz-maru
04-30-2003, 07:19 PM
rpd_girl >.< i wish you could go to animazement! that would rock so hard! i might finish up my resident evil costumes if you could! ^_^ i jus think you rock! yahhhoo!! and im thinking about making a costume from the movie now! looking at your friends pics inspired me! ah hee i sound like a nerd! ^_-

rpd_girl
04-30-2003, 09:29 PM
hmmm... I'll see what I can do... it's kinda close to ACen... but ya never know! I'd just need a ride there. Never been to NC.

liz-maru
05-01-2003, 10:29 AM
omg really! $_$ if you could go that would be so awesooooomeee!! ^_- i hope you can!! omg YAY!

rpd_girl
05-01-2003, 11:31 AM
I'm trying to get someone to go with me... I don't want to drive 6 or 7 hours by myself (I hate driving long distances at all). I hope my boss doesn't kill me if I ask off for 2 weekends in a row (for both my jobs). It's comming up soon too! eeek!

Mako-san
05-01-2003, 08:04 PM
wow if you come we definately have to have a RE photoshoot, i'll breakout my jill too and take pics with you!

rpd_girl
05-01-2003, 08:48 PM
waaaaaaa! so far noone will go!!!! waaaaa! ;__;

liz-maru
05-01-2003, 08:52 PM
awe i hope someone will go with you so you can come! !_! if you come that would rock so hard!! ^_-

rpd_girl
05-02-2003, 04:14 PM
now I dunno if I'm going to ACen... my ride (my brother) is having second thoughts... and my other friend isn't sure she's gojg either.... so 2 out of 4 of us aren't sure now... >.<

well... I'll definatly be at Otakon! who is else here is going!? Anyone doing RE!?

Leon_Redfield
05-02-2003, 04:45 PM
Bleh, next Con I'm going to is BAAF, then I-Con 23, I-Con 23 however will hopefully be like 7 of my friends and I as RE characters!:D

Mako-san
05-02-2003, 10:15 PM
I'm going to Otakon, not sure if i'm making a RE costumes but I might can squeeze one in!

RyuHayabusaDOA2
05-03-2003, 03:30 PM
rpd_girl: I'm trying my hardest to go to otakon. I can't wait ^_^

gunplay
05-03-2003, 06:26 PM
I only like Resident Evil cosplaying, I'm really not into all that crazy stuff, so I hope a lot of people go as RE characters. Look forward to pictures.

Hotaru, I registered an account on REFan back in October of 2002.... I remember when you waz an annoying newbie. :p j/k :D

Hotaru
05-03-2003, 09:22 PM
ha, funny, funny. not.

rpd_girl
05-03-2003, 10:45 PM
I hate it when people call people "newbies." I hate it when people call me a newbie.... but like I've been around longer than most people.... I just am so old school that I'm new to them. lol.

anyways... everyone better come to Otakon! I mean... it's like the eastcoast mecca of anime conventions! If you go any con the whole year.... it should be Otakon!

Hotaru
05-04-2003, 09:24 AM
Otakon is the only con we go to! We COULD go to the BAAF, but...that's right after Otakon, meaning we ain't got no cash. But we wouldn't have to pay for a hotel, just take mass transit into the city.

Besides, it's part of the con experience. The several hour drive, seeing the Legg Mason building looming as you near Baltimore...ah. Meeemmmoriess....

Leon_Redfield
05-04-2003, 11:07 AM
Where IS Otakon?!

rpd_girl
05-04-2003, 11:15 AM
http://www.otakon.com

it is in Baltimore, Maryland. August 8th - 10th. If you go to any anime convention... make it this one. it was my 1st con... and it isn't even the closest one. It was the 1st one I actually ever heard of.

I remeber when I was going to go I was like.. oh yeah, I heard wierd people dress up at these things.... I want to dress as Jill Valentine! but I'm not THAT big of a dork... so I didn't dress... and when I got there everyone seemed to be having so much fun, I wish I had! This one kid dressed as Leon Kennedy... and I was like OMG! Dude! I shoudla dressed as Jill!

I remeber before I even heard of "cosplay" I wanted to dress as her for Halloween, and everyone said noone would know who I was! :(

Leon_Redfield
05-04-2003, 11:58 AM
Beh, I dont think a 15 year old can go to MaryLand from NY o.O

rpd_girl
05-04-2003, 12:05 PM
get a group together.... there are alot of mums there... my mum wanted to go last year! ;) just for the trip, you know? Have a responisible adult go with you and a bunch of people.

You are closer to it than me. I'm in south western PA, but i love going places... I wouldn't go by myself (I don't go anywhere by myself) I only go if my older brother (or someone else responsible) goes.

gunplay
05-05-2003, 08:47 PM
Somebody should cosplay what Alice was wearing at the end of the movie. =O Just kidding!

Hotaru, my friends cockatiel looks just like Vicious. Weird. I'm sure it's equally as annoying as him too. Ever given him a cheeto? My friends loves 'em. He'll be all scurred of it at first, but then he'll come over and get his cheeto-grubbing on.

rpd_girl
05-05-2003, 09:11 PM
yay! I got my Leon Articulate Action Doll yesterday! it is so cute! I love it! the clothes on him are a little cheesey... but it is still cool. I got my watch too! I love it! It's so pretty. :)

GunPlay<<<what con did you say you were going to? Otakon? Acen? I wanna see your guns! ;)

It looks like I'm def going to ACen now... kinda don't want to, but I've already commited to it. -_-*

Hotaru
05-06-2003, 03:11 PM
no, vishi hasnt' had any cheetos yet, though he did have some waffle the other day, and liked it muchs. but his poopy has been watery lately, so no new food for him!!

aw, i've just embarassed my poor birdie...when i see pics of lutino tiels in books, i say they all look like him. and a lot do, suprisingly..heheheh. we clipped his wings the other day, because the other, other day he flew into a window...and every time i try to take him off the top of his cage to sit on my shoulder, he flies around the room. :rolleyes:

gunplay
05-06-2003, 04:02 PM
GunPlay<<<what con did you say you were going to? Otakon? Acen? I wanna see your guns! ;)
hehe, which guns? *flexes* :o ^_- Unfortunately, I won't be going to either one. I won't be able to get enough time off of work to make a 27 hour road trip. =( I took a road trip to PA last year (I have family out there) and it took fffooorrreeevvveeerrr, and Otakon is farther then that. =(

<-- lives near Denver.

liz-maru
05-06-2003, 07:19 PM
rpd_girl i saw that fig somewhere and he is so cute! ^^ his little uniform is so cute! ah hee!

RyuHayabusaDOA2
05-06-2003, 07:44 PM
well, the reason I want to go to Otakon cause it's 4 days after my birthday and I want to party hard that weekend. :D

Hotaru
05-06-2003, 07:56 PM
damn, colorado! phew. that's a bit far away from maryland. but flesheater is in maryland. you can crash with him :p j/k of course

i thought our 3-4 hour trip was long...

rpd_girl
05-06-2003, 07:58 PM
yeah... I got him off of Toys-city hong kong guy on ebay. rocks rocks... it wasn't expensive either I won the auction at 9.99. :d

Gunplay<<< you suck! you should go! I live in PA, so it isn't all that far for me... like 4 hours... but it is worth the road trip. I wanna see all your "guns" ;)

ALL YOUR GUNS ARE BELONG TO US!

gunplay
05-07-2003, 12:17 AM
WHAT YOU SAY !! lol

I don't know.. I think my "guns" would violate a cons weapons policy. ;)

Leon_Redfield
05-07-2003, 05:16 AM
RPD_Girl, watch out for Leon's shoulders, they are pegged in and sometimes pop out, but they can be put back in easily. I popped his arm out and thought I broke it, lol. Just letting you know ^_^

rpd_girl
05-07-2003, 10:14 AM
lol. I did that already! Within the 1st 10 minutes of playing with him.

Did yours hair like not be fix to his head? Mine's hair is like... removable. in fact.... it isn't attatched at all. he looks freaky without it cause his head is so tiny without the hair filling up space.... but I take the hair and make a fun Leon pinky-finger puppet! ^_~

BabiiYunie
05-07-2003, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by RyuHayabusaDOA2
well, the reason I want to go to Otakon cause it's 4 days after my birthday and I want to party hard that weekend. :D

REALLY? Wow! so is mine XD august 5

Leon_Redfield
05-07-2003, 01:03 PM
Yep, same here RPD_Girl, I got pissed after a while because he used to fall off of my drsser, and his hair somehow scratched his face, So I glued it to his head, lmao...

rpd_girl
05-07-2003, 02:12 PM
that's what I'm doing too... i got to find my nail glue.... the stuff is like magic.

vyrax778
05-07-2003, 03:26 PM
I should make a Tofu costume :-D

Hotaru's Sister
05-07-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by vyrax778
I should make a Tofu costume :-D

That would be awesome!

rpd_girl
05-07-2003, 06:15 PM
lol crazy! you should!

Leon_Redfield
05-07-2003, 07:08 PM
Get a cardbaord box, put suspenders in it, paint it white of coruse, get big white gloves, a knife, and viola! You have a tofu outfit...

vyrax778
05-07-2003, 09:20 PM
Get a cardbaord box, put suspenders in it, paint it white of coruse, get big white gloves, a knife, and viola! You have a tofu outfit...

thats what I was thinking. course im goign to need a big Box guess i could tape 2-3 boxes toghter.

Leon_Redfield
05-08-2003, 05:17 AM
Or steal a Fridge box. either or.

Hotaru's Sister
05-08-2003, 11:08 AM
Yeah, a fridge box would work. Although I think tofu would look better made out of foam, so he would bend and stuff correctly.

rpd_girl
05-08-2003, 11:36 AM
yeah. I'd so do it out of foam with white fabric over it or white foam... fabric would look better and smoother... you could carve the foam or fold it into place.

I'm excited! I wanna see someone do it!

Leon_Redfield
05-08-2003, 01:16 PM
I'll get one of my friends to do it at I-Con 23 :s

vyrax778
05-08-2003, 02:38 PM
Yeah foam would look alot better but I am barely making it to Anime Expo as it is. and Cardboard can be had cheap (free)

I will post a pic when i get it done. I will probly start on it tommrow.

liz-maru
05-08-2003, 05:00 PM
i got a gun today! ^^ so im gonna use it if i can get my claire costume done! ^_-

rpd_girl
05-08-2003, 08:35 PM
liz-maru<<<sweet! what kind what kind??? *is so excited for you*

I got the fabric for my Jill RE3 top today! I hope it turns out ok. :) I got a lycra type material... stretchy... I wasn't going to get that kind at first.... but my friend said it would work out best. we'll see! ;)

I got a blue-er color rather than the aqua-ish color some people do. I think it look better (to me that is... not that other people look bad)

You know how colors can be interpreted differently for everyone for costumes... especially game ones. In play looks different than CG, looks different from action figures, looks different from CG art... etc. etc. etc.

liz-maru
05-09-2003, 12:37 PM
rpd_girl ^^ awesome i really like that lycra material i saw some on ebay that was blue that i wanted to get but it was kinda expensive! wow your costumes gonna rawk! well the gun i got yesterday is kinda a no name airsoft typ gun but it was CHEAP! im going to make the s.t.a.r.s. symbol on the side of it lol! ill have to settle for it till my boyfriend gets the one i really want lol! but hee! i hope they will lemme carry it to a con! >< what all cons are you going to rpd_girl?! ^_^

Hotaru
05-09-2003, 03:09 PM
RPD_Girl, you's going to otakon this year?? As Tube-Top Jill?

Me and My Sister went to Staples today, and there were big foam boards. So I said "Oh, we could make a Tofu costume out of this." And she got all crazy in the eyes...well, not really. but that would work well too. Gotta start me Nausicaa costume!

rpd_girl
05-09-2003, 05:49 PM
yup, I am.... if it turns out ok. >.< I hope it does! is nervous

Hotaru
05-09-2003, 06:49 PM
ah, i'm sure it will! and the costume seems simple enough. all you have to do is have courage!

Hotaru's Sister
05-09-2003, 09:04 PM
RPD_Girl, you's going to otakon this year?? As Tube-Top Jill?

Me and My Sister went to Staples today, and there were big foam boards. So I said "Oh, we could make a Tofu costume out of this." And she got all crazy in the eyes...well, not really. but that would work well too. Gotta start me Nausicaa costume!

You lie! i said we could make the costume out of soft foam, and that the hard foam would be good for making a Gundam costume, so nya! :rolleyes: And I'll get to your nausicaa costume when I dern well feel like it.

On topic though, I'm sure your costume will be great RPD and we look forward to seeing it.

rpd_girl
05-09-2003, 09:28 PM
liz-maru<<< well, I was going to Anime Central, but I'm not now... so as far as I know, the next con I'll be at is Otakon. You gun sounds coo.... but I don't think you can have airsoft guns at any con I know of. You can't have anything that propells anything... especially something like an airsoft. I have an old air gun all metal (looks alot like the Berreta 9mm), but I never thought of taking it cause it counts as a firearm. I'd reccomend contacting the con before you go. :) I dunno if they'd let me have my die-cast cap gun revolver cause it looks soooooooooo real! Lemmie know what ya find out! Katsucon said nothing that looks like a gun AT ALL... even cardboard. (that was terrorist weekend though)

liz-maru
05-10-2003, 05:30 PM
awe i guess ill have to get a crap gun from the store or sumfin then ;_; awe man i was all happy. ah well! ive got my alice dress mostly done im just working on stuff when i get a chance now and then! ^^ but yay im excited! dont forget to post pics when you get done with your jill costume, i bet its gonna rock!

gunplay
05-12-2003, 04:27 PM
I think the only thing they'll allow is plastic toy gun with an orange tip at the end of the barrel. Basically something that can easily be identified as a toy. Which sux. How are ya supposed to look cool :cool: and all intimidating with a purple colored cheesy toy gun? yanno? :schitzo:

Leon_Redfield
05-12-2003, 04:32 PM
Heh, My Beretta is Black (looks real) but still also has the orange tip, I can get in for sure XD

Hotaru's Sister
05-12-2003, 06:53 PM
we were thinking maybe we could make a black cap to put over the orange tip for pics. Assuming we ever need a gun for a costume :p

rpd_girl
05-12-2003, 06:58 PM
the guns I have look real (or somewhat less toy like). I pulled the orange tip off of my shotgun. :-p, but it doesn't look real of course since it is smaller than life size... but perfect for me! ;)

my advice is to contact cons or research policies at cons 1st, 'cause with terrorism going down alot of places are jumpy.

liz-maru
05-12-2003, 08:29 PM
i found a kinda ok gun at party city -______- itll have to do, but i colored the orange part with a sharpie pen and so >.< lol itll have to do for me. ill have to ask if i can carry it tho!

Kia
05-13-2003, 03:05 PM
I asked my mom about bidding on that one RE gun, but she said that there would probably be problems sending it over the border... :: sigh :: I really wanted it too...

rpd_girl
05-13-2003, 03:09 PM
hmmm... reall? I dunno. I don't think so... it's just an airsoft.

gunplay
05-13-2003, 04:33 PM
I scraped off the orange paint on the barrel of my gun so it doesn't look all cheesy. It's cewl though, I'm not dumb enough to go outside and wave it around like an idiot where people could see it and freak out thinkin' it was real. I bought my Samurai Edge (airsoft gun) online from a company in China. When they shipped it, I didn't have any problems.

rpd_girl
05-13-2003, 04:36 PM
I want someone to buy one for me! waaaaaaaaaa!:thumbsup:

gunplay
05-13-2003, 04:52 PM
Yeah ok. I'll get ya one for your birthday. Oh wait, your birthday was a month ago. Oh well, maybe next year! :razz:

rpd_girl
05-13-2003, 05:29 PM
hey...I allways accept late presents... ;) hell, I accept presents anytime for anything!

liz-maru
05-13-2003, 05:52 PM
um me tew! ^_- ah hee!

Leon_Redfield
05-13-2003, 07:40 PM
Mine was.....uhh.....uhh....like, three weeks ago! (how long is April 19th from this day?!) I'll take Late B-Day presents! :D

rpd_girl
05-13-2003, 08:02 PM
quick quiz>>> how old is everyone here? I'm 22.

gunplay
05-13-2003, 10:59 PM
^^^ Is one day older then me.

Leon_Redfield
05-14-2003, 05:21 AM
i iz five-teen :S

Hotaru's Sister
05-14-2003, 07:00 AM
19. will be 20 in 1 month.

liz-maru
05-14-2003, 08:14 AM
in 19 ^^ ah hee ill be 20 in like >< um i dunno how many days june 6 tho lol! yahooo!!

jade_dragon
05-14-2003, 11:28 AM
i'll be 19 on june the 7th ^_^

im cosplaying jill valentine(res 3) for comic con ,the boots were a bitch to find

Hotaru
05-14-2003, 12:55 PM
i'm 17!~!~ but i'll be 18 in...several months! on sept 2nd! BUY me presents!

TheAnarCHris
05-14-2003, 01:17 PM
::Makes Nabeshin-esqure enterance::

I turn 21 in August, just in time for SJC and BaaF, w00t!

gunplay
05-14-2003, 06:15 PM

4/11/81

And I'll take a new computer for my late birthday present. :devil:

Kia
05-14-2003, 07:48 PM
18 ... but I still want that gun...

rpd_girl
05-14-2003, 10:41 PM
whoa... hey gunplay!!! Did you know you were born the day after me!? Same year!

sorry if we went over this already. >.<

Jade Dragon<<< I got mine on ebay for 19.99. I usually hate getting shoes on ebay cause you can't try them on, but I figured, hey, why not. They fit fine... the ankles are a little big on me, but I'm wearing them for a costume, not the prom... so what the heck.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2822915303&category=11627&rd=1 is the ones I got. The same seller has better( more expensive) ones, but they had multiple pairs of thise. ;)

jade_dragon
05-14-2003, 11:14 PM

Jade Dragon<<< I got mine on ebay for 19.99. I usually hate getting shoes on ebay cause you can't try them on, but I figured, hey, why not. They fit fine... the ankles are a little big on me, but I'm wearing them for a costume, not the prom... so what the heck.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2822915303&category=11627&rd=1 is the ones I got. The same seller has better( more expensive) ones, but they had multiple pairs of thise. ;)

whoa those are nice
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=35231&papass=&sort=2&thecat=3533

heres the pair i got,pretty close,the boots are brown but its the bad lighting

rpd_girl
05-15-2003, 09:58 AM
JAde Drogon>>> those are awesome! where'd you get them? I was just going to alter mine... did you put the buckles on?

jade_dragon
05-15-2003, 10:46 AM
JAde Drogon>>> those are awesome! where'd you get them? I was just going to alter mine... did you put the buckles on?

a pricey shop that took bloody forever to find.yeap i put the buckles on meself.found a pair that were for vests,spray painted them and attatched them to a black strip and vola ,jill boots:skidude2:

gunplay
05-15-2003, 06:40 PM
whoa... hey gunplay!!! Did you know you were born the day after me!? Same year!
Yeah.:D Cool, huh? :)

rpd_girl
05-15-2003, 10:27 PM
:) another Aires. we are a dangerous crowd. ;)

Mako-san
05-15-2003, 10:55 PM
whoa okay i'm older than all of you but i don't look it at all. I'm 27, 12/24/75.

liz-maru
05-17-2003, 04:59 PM
Mako-san *_* cool!

Dr. Makoti Jean
05-17-2003, 05:55 PM
I'll be working on Chris Redfield's extra costume (The one in the Remake) for BAAF or Shoujo (sp?) con. Its cool to see people do Resident Evil cosplay! ^^ I will love to see someone do a good Billy cosplay. I will waste a whole film on that person, hehe. :-D

Leon_Redfield
05-17-2003, 08:23 PM
I might be Carlos for fun, even though I'm Italian and Irish, lmao.

rpd_girl
05-18-2003, 12:32 AM
I plan (hopefully) on going to Shojocon.... cool.
RE isn't Shojo, but who cares, right!? ;)

Hotaru's Sister
05-18-2003, 09:35 AM
*Attempts to get Kiro to do it.*

Originally posted by Dr. Makoti Jean
I'll be working on Chris Redfield's extra costume (The one in the Remake) for BAAF or Shoujo (sp?) con. Its cool to see people do Resident Evil cosplay! ^^ I will love to see someone do a good Billy cosplay. I will waste a whole film on that person, hehe. :-D

gunplay
05-18-2003, 07:57 PM
Somebody should do Jill Valentine's alternate remake commando costume. That would be a cool costume, and not all that hard to make, at least I don't think.

rpd_girl
05-18-2003, 08:24 PM
ah! I was thinking about it... I dunno about then hat though... I look bad in hats ^_~

I wanna do the all black STARS uniform... expensive though.

gunplay
05-18-2003, 08:39 PM
And it's not all that identifiable either, people probably wouldn't know who were cosplaying as. But oh well, iz still cewl tho.Originally posted by rpd_girl
I wanna do the all black STARS uniform... expensive though.
Which one is that? Is it that costume they didn't use in the game? It looked like a black leather STARS costume.

rpd_girl
05-18-2003, 08:45 PM
yeah, they didn't use it in the game.

gunplay
05-18-2003, 08:51 PM
Yeah do that one. I'm gonna cosplay as one of the naked zombies in the lab at the end of the original and remake. It's such an easy costume to make, and it's cheap too. :devil:

Hotaru
05-19-2003, 02:28 PM
you'd just have to get like..a flesh colored body suit and paint it. voila...wait..i'm thinking of the nekkid zombies in nemesis. those bastards!

rpd_girl
05-19-2003, 02:39 PM
ha! that's funny.

liz-maru
05-19-2003, 03:05 PM
hee hee that is awesome! ^_-

TheAnarCHris
05-19-2003, 04:45 PM
Speaking of NY cons, I actuallt have an RE group planned for the Sunday of BaaF. We got a Chris, Jill, Clarie, Rebecca and Billy ^_^

Dr. Makoti Jean
05-19-2003, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Starwind824
Speaking of NY cons, I actuallt have an RE group planned for the Sunday of BaaF. We got a Chris, Jill, Clarie, Rebecca and Billy ^_^

:eek: *gets her camera polished* :D Dude! Awesome man!

Leon_Redfield
05-19-2003, 06:01 PM
Ooooooo.....If you see a Miroku stalking you....don't worry...it'll be me.

rpd_girl
05-19-2003, 06:09 PM
BaaF? shwa? what'cha talkin' about?

---oh, Big Apple Anime Fest.... m'k.. cool. :)

gunplay
05-20-2003, 02:03 AM
LOL Hotaru. :D

Kia
05-20-2003, 08:24 AM
There was this absolutly awsome Wesker at Anime North this past weekend! My best friend and I wouldn't leave him alone. ^_^

rpd_girl
05-20-2003, 10:46 AM
pictures pictures???

JacksUsername
05-20-2003, 05:41 PM
heylo everyone in this thread! :)

I'm hoping in the near future to cosplay as Leon frome RE2, I'd do him from 4, but I think people would mistake me for Squall :P

If I have time in between now and Otakon, I'll just do a quick costume for a photo shoot, but I doubt I'll do it for Otakon, my hair will be competly different. If I don't do it at Otakon, whatever my next con is, I'm definetly doing it, :)

Kia
05-20-2003, 05:49 PM
pictures pictures???
^_^ Don't worry, I have a pic on my disposable camera with Wesker. Unfortunatly I haven't finished it yet, so we will have to wait for the pic and all it's glory (unless someone else posts a picture first) ^_^
BTW - you know Todd, my little stalking zombie avatar. Well, Coscrew made an AWSOME plushie version of him. Wesker thought he was cute, so we took a picture of us with him (as in my, my best friend, Todd and Wesker). That reminds me.... I have to finish the roll, and quick! ^_^

rpd_girl
05-20-2003, 06:12 PM
JacksUsername < do it at Otakon! I wanna see it! Be there or be square.

Leon_Redfield
05-21-2003, 01:17 PM
I got a Tofu! YES!!!

Kia
05-21-2003, 01:36 PM
lol, that would be a funny cosplay! ^_^

TheAnarCHris
05-22-2003, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by JacksUsername
heylo everyone in this thread! :)

I'm hoping in the near future to cosplay as Leon frome RE2, I'd do him from 4, but I think people would mistake me for Squall :P

Goodluck with that, considering there's a whole bunch of Squall cosplayer out there ( I would know, I'm one of them). My suggetion...back heat, that will learn em!!!

gunplay
05-25-2003, 03:13 PM
Hmmmm... now that I think about it.... RE4 Leon does look like Squall with that jacket. All Leon needs now is the gunblade. NOW THAT would be cool. The "Made in Heaven" leather bomber jacket from the original Resident Evil iz way bettah then the jacket Leon has now. They should have used that jacket instead.

rpd_girl
05-25-2003, 03:18 PM
yeah... I am missing some of the relation from RE2... I'll have to see more of it whren it comes out... but it just isn't my RE2 Leon. >.< he definatly looks like the love-child between Squall from FFVIII and James from Silent Hill.

gunplay
05-25-2003, 03:26 PM
Leon needs a hair cut. Why do these characters always gotta have long hair? I could probably pull of a Billy Coen cosplay, but I don't wanna grow my hair out into a mullet.

rpd_girl
05-25-2003, 05:03 PM
i totaly agree. I don't dig the long hair thing either... I thought Leon's hair in the sketches and gameplay of RE2 were awesome, but I don't like it in RE4 from what I have seen. and of course.. I do like a man in uniform.

Leon_Redfield
05-25-2003, 05:56 PM
Leon's hair is cool, I always try to get my hair like it.....but it afros out -_-

gunplay
05-25-2003, 06:42 PM
Leon's original 1.5 brunette self:

http://www.frailart.net/members/nakedzombie/Leon1.5.jpg

White T-shirt and jeans... I could cosplay that without even trying. I'd get me a shoulder holster and before you know it.... BAM! I'm killin' xombies.

Yeah, RE4 Leon has basically no resemblance to RE2 Leon. He got a 128 bit face lift and now he looks all girly and pale.

Hotaru
05-25-2003, 07:04 PM
heh heh. yeah, leons fugly in Re2. *i can't believe i died. i did sSooooSooo much arg* i dunno, the hair is ok. just as long as it doesn't get in his eyes and impare his shooting...

i can't believe i died!! lets see...i played from where you put the ruby crests in the busts and get a plug, past where you meet ada and ben, and DIED because of a stupid red herb!!! damn dogs! i should have left it!!! >_<

Leon_Redfield
05-25-2003, 07:07 PM
Aahh yes, I think he used to be Umbrella, because on of the concept art drawings was him in Umbrella Type Armour

gunplay
05-25-2003, 07:20 PM
Oh yeah? Hmmm. 1.5 had a whacked story line. Ruby crests? A plug? Oh.. that's right, the chess pieces. I haven't played RE2 in looonnnggg time. I'll play RE3 every once in a while though. Hmmm... I talk more about RE here, then I do at REFan.

Hotaru
05-25-2003, 09:03 PM
heh heh. i officially hate the RE dogs now. but i'll play again. i only saved once up to that point, which isn't too bad. and i only saved cause i had to go pick up the evil step-sister from school cause she was sick. she's evil. and doesn't like RE. well, the new ones. the old ones she doesn't mind cause it doesn't look scary.

when my neck got ripped out by dogs today, she was like "oh no...that's so mean! those stupid dogs!" yeah...

jade_dragon
05-25-2003, 11:15 PM
as a fellow res fan you guys might have a laugh with these(hope the link works)

http://www.residentevilfan.com/misc/iamre.htm

http://www.residentevilfan.com/articles/reflashedition.htm

gunplay
05-26-2003, 02:24 AM
Yeah, those are pretty funny. There's a video of this Japanese guy acting out the original Resident Evil in a video called "Biohazerd" (and yes, it's spelled biohazerd) where he runs around like Chris Redfield doing stuff like Chris would RE. At the end of the video he fights a Pikachu Tyrant. It's crazy, weird, and funny. I just can't find a video of it. :(

Leon_Redfield
05-26-2003, 01:59 PM
YES! I saw all three of those! They are HILARIOUS!

Hotaru
05-26-2003, 02:51 PM
that last one sounds funny, gunplay. and everyone loves the flash movies. hopefully the legendary frog will make more!1

gunplay
05-26-2003, 06:28 PM
ahaw, I found it. :D

*Needs Windows Media Player*

Biohazerd....

http://www.videogamearts.com/forum/biohazerd.wmv

:thumbsup:

vyrax778
05-26-2003, 09:56 PM
if i can find a link to resident jigalo i would post it someone took sounds from the first re spliced em toghther and made it sound really sexual but its funny

TheAnarCHris
05-28-2003, 12:58 AM
heh heh. i officially hate the RE dogs now. but i'll play again. i only saved once up to that point, which isn't too bad. and i only saved cause i had to go pick up the evil step-sister from school cause she was sick. she's evil. and doesn't like RE. well, the new ones. the old ones she doesn't mind cause it doesn't look scary.

when my neck got ripped out by dogs today, she was like "oh no...that's so mean! those stupid dogs!" yeah...

To tell u thetruth, I don't like the new REs...possibly coz i dont have a GC......

rpd_girl
05-28-2003, 01:10 AM
ha... yeah, I've seen those flash movies on newgrounds.com ... soooooo funny.

the "resident gigilo" mp3.. I have that too.. I got it about 2 years ago off napster. hilarious.

I'm gonna make my own RE spoof movie someday if I can find friends that would actually do stupid stuff like that with me anymore... *sigh* sometimes I miss highschool days.

rpd_girl
05-28-2003, 01:33 AM
holy shucking fit! I just watched the biohazard wmv!!!!!! That was exactly the idea I had!!!!!!!! I've wanted to make something like that for such a long time!!!!!!!!! I think I will anyways. so there. that was totaly awesome though! Man.....

Leon_Redfield
05-28-2003, 05:18 AM
Same here RPD_Girl, I wanted to do that too...and I probably will also..

Vashu
05-28-2003, 12:56 PM
well, there's a con here in Brazil in july, and probably there will be the whole STARS group in there.. o.o
i'll send you some pics of it as soon as i can get them XD

rpd_girl
05-29-2003, 04:58 PM
awesome... I can't wait to see everyone's pics!!!!!!

I feel like I have a RE/Biohazard family here ;_; * gets all teary eyed*

JacksUsername
05-29-2003, 11:34 PM
hehe, yeah, pics will definetly be cool. My Leon costume I was thinking of doing is on delay now, just because there's way too much to do for my other costumes I'm trying to plan out, but it'll be cool to see everyone elses. I want to do a zombie. that'd be fun.

rpd_girl
05-30-2003, 12:45 AM
I can't wait till my Jill RE3 costume is done (waiting on my friend to make me a pattern for the top >.<) I think I'm gonna wear it out the the club/bar my friends take me to... just to see if anyone notices that it's from a game. It looks normal enough. Maybe then when lame guys try and talk to me... they'll talk about something that intrests me. lol..... then I know that I at least have one thing in common... other than we are both carbon based.

JacksUsername
05-30-2003, 12:53 AM
if you go, try to look for people named chris :P

rpd_girl
05-30-2003, 12:58 AM
lmao... you know.... I'd be tempted to bring a lock pick (since I'm the master of unlocking)... maybe an ink ribbon or 2... or a bit of herb (although there's enough of that there, so I'll stick to the first aid spray).

man, I entertain myself.

but I seriously just want to see if anyone is like... "whoa... did you ever play resident evil?" but you know... I bet noone would notice... I'd blend in with the hos.

Leon_Redfield
05-30-2003, 05:25 AM
My name is Chris! Ha HA!

Mako-san
05-30-2003, 06:24 PM
ahh i don't know if any posted but I saw some great RE cosplaying at Animazement YAY they made me want to bring my Jill! :P

rpd_girl
05-30-2003, 06:41 PM
awesome... take any picutres?

JacksUsername
05-30-2003, 11:46 PM
haha, i'm sure at least one person would realize it, but I don't know if anyone would come up and say it because they would probably think if it were coincidence, they'd look like idiots. But its a pretty recognizable costume.

rpd_girl
05-31-2003, 02:05 AM
^_^... yeah. I bet you are right.

Anyone play Clock Tower 3? I actually like it alot. I had the 1st 2... they were cheesey... but in a fun way. Scared me anyways. I think I'm gonna do a cosplay of Alyssa Hamilton from CT3. ^_^

-- I put a pic of her in my gallery.