PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay.com Photoshoot for Anime Boston.

Studmaster
03-13-2003, 02:24 PM
Hey all. As you know Anime Boston is coming up on Easter weekend from the 18th - 20th, and that means that there will be many photoshoots.

Well, add the Cosplay.com photoshoot to the list as well. With the blessing of Admin, I'll be the one who'll be taking the photoshoot, and organizing it. What I need before I set a time for it, is a floorplan of the hotel, so we can make a time that is convient for everyone on the site. Here's to hoping it all turns out well.

Koumori
03-13-2003, 02:47 PM
A while back I scheduled a cosplay.com photoshoot with the AnimeBoston folks (Michi) for 1:00 on Saturday - we're on the schedule they have on the website, and I believe their scheduled shoots are supposed to meet in the hotel lobby. I think there's a layout of the main hotel floors on the website, too - http://www.animeboston.com - would you like me to see about removing or rescheduling the currently scheduled shoot?

Gothic_Lulu
03-19-2003, 07:46 PM
I was thinking that we can still do the one that Koumori arranged with Michi but have the "official" photoshoot at the Clubhouse (check out my other thread lol *shameless plug*) where we can have a big cosplay.com gathering that Studmaster could do that photo at....

Something Lulu
03-21-2003, 12:48 AM
Both sound like fun. And it might be good to have each on different days. If we've got the Clubhouse thing on Friday and the photoshoot on Saturday, those are two big cosplay.com photo ops, and we can get more pics of ppl in different costumes.

Oshidori
03-23-2003, 06:30 PM
yay! Since I missed the Katsu one...

but now me being able to go at all is being threatened :( Stupid Co-op management board not telling us exactly WHEN we can move in...grrr...i MUST see my Kirby!!

number18
04-03-2003, 12:07 PM
I am going to check the AB website, but I figure I might as well ask here when the photoshoot on Friday is? And do we have to sign up to be in it?

Koumori
04-03-2003, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by number18
I am going to check the AB website, but I figure I might as well ask here when the photoshoot on Friday is? And do we have to sign up to be in it?

The scheduled photoshoot is Saturday at 1 PM. There's a cosplay.com meeting/clubhouse time on Friday, but we don't know when yet.