PDA

View Full Version : First timer.

Reiko
03-13-2003, 07:18 PM
Okay this will be my first BIG con .... whos all going to be there...I already know 2 people that are going but who else?
You can spot me as Wedding Yuna and Ballroom Rinoa (and all the other costumes in my gallery)

Studmaster
03-13-2003, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Reiko
Okay this will be my first BIG con .... whos all going to be there...I already know 2 people that are going but who else?
You can spot me as Wedding Yuna and Ballroom Rinoa (and all the other costumes in my gallery)

I'll be going to Anime Expo. ^_^ So you couldn't stay away either? It'll be cool to seeya there Reiko, you made a beautiful Rinoa at Katsucon, sorry I never really introduced myself either.

I'll be going as Kurabara, Gallows, Samus and Barret mainly.

Reiko
03-13-2003, 07:43 PM
YEAH!! *glomps* you going too!!! IT will be cool to see ya there too! Thanks for sayin that about my Rinoa costume :)
We should talk more no?

ZiggyB
03-13-2003, 08:02 PM
Hey Reiko, I'll see you at AX, this time I'll have my Squall costume on, promise. :)

But considering the way you're latched on to Will at Katsucon, I seriously doubt you'll need me. ;-)

Reiko
03-13-2003, 08:03 PM
LOL you better have your costume ...it better be a promise that you'll wear it.

LOL I was so not latch onto will...(that the squall right?)
I dont think he even knows who me is... LMFAO

ZiggyB
03-13-2003, 08:05 PM
Yes I'll have the costume and I'll wear it. I sort of have too, I'm in the AX masquerade... eeeek! :)

edit: fixing typos

Reiko
03-13-2003, 08:08 PM
LOL ..whats that...Can I join?

Studmaster
03-13-2003, 08:30 PM
YEAH!! *glomps* you going too!!! IT will be cool to see ya there too! Thanks for sayin that about my Rinoa costume :)
We should talk more no?

Yes we should. I think I'll AIM you soon. ;)

Reiko
03-13-2003, 08:33 PM
I'm only on AIM on the weekends ..LOL thought you should know :)

Raincrystal
03-14-2003, 12:43 PM
Reiko, I am trying soooo hard to go. Did you find a good deal on airline tickets, and where/how much? I already have hotel stuff lined up if I can go; it's just finding a flight I can afford...

Reiko
03-14-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Raincrystal
Reiko, I am trying soooo hard to go. Did you find a good deal on airline tickets, and where/how much? I already have hotel stuff lined up if I can go; it's just finding a flight I can afford...

You can try to fly outta Baltimore..its less expensive...how much can you spend?

RyuHayabusaDOA2
03-14-2003, 03:04 PM
Yeah! Reiko-sama, is going to AX! I'll be there as well...Domon Kashuu will be me..along with Roger Smith! AX is my 1st time BIG con as well and I can't wait!

Kirschwasser
03-14-2003, 08:47 PM
*Smiles merrily* AX is going to be my first con ever. I'm going as Kirschwasser from Xenosaga (the girl in my avvy). I'm so excited, I can't wait to go. I know I'm going to have fun at AX. Plus, I also can't wait to see everybody's costumes. ^_^

RoseDuelist
03-15-2003, 02:13 PM
I'll be at AX as will KaitouKurogo.. I don't really know ya, but I'm planning a meeting on the first day after opening ceremonies and everybody is invited. ^_^ It's not official yet though.

Raincrystal
03-15-2003, 06:11 PM
I dunno for sure, yet, how much I *can* spend. As much as I can scramble to scrape together. I just got done saving up the hotel cash, so now I'm trying to save up plane cash, and I can spend as much as I can get. ^^; How much were your tickets?

Reiko
03-15-2003, 08:47 PM
actually someone might be paying for me

Raincrystal
03-15-2003, 10:30 PM
Oh... ...Lucky. ^^;;
My parents paid for me to visit one of my best friends in Atlanta in December, so I don't think they'll be likely to buy me plane tickets again really soon.

Anyone willing to commission fanfic? I'll write anything for money. Really. ^^;;

Recca-kun
03-15-2003, 11:33 PM
Caesar isn't really big on fanfiction, but he would be willing to contribute a bit to the "Send Apple to AX" fund...

;)

Raincrystal
03-16-2003, 01:19 PM
Really, really? I'll draw for you too if you prefer... ^^ Though my fanart is only of average quality...

sakura yuna
03-16-2003, 05:10 PM
I'll be going! on friday and saturday only though...but hey...
on friday I'll be running around as Devil Squall if anyone wants to find me on friday...now on saturday I'll be running around with the angel sanctuary group. I'll be micheal in that group. so anyways....I'll just keep this short.

Baka Neko
03-17-2003, 11:34 PM
It'll be my 1st time at AX this year! ^^ Hopefully I'll be able to make some new friends. Course the issue of having spending money comes up ^^; I'll be going as Ayame from Fruits Basket incase anyone was wondering! Hope to see lots of new faces!

Umi
03-18-2003, 12:13 AM
Heh. It's my first time going too. Yay for us AX noobs =D Guess I should include my cosplay: Misao from Rurouni Kenshin and Kasumi from Ranma 1/2.

Michi
03-18-2003, 12:28 PM
I'll be there, fourth time at AX in a row. :3

My costume lineup so far includes Zelda from Legend of Zelda, Izam from Shazna, Alfred from Wild ARMs 3, Mai from Fatal Fury, Amy from Sonic the Hedgehog... and other stuff I haven't confirmed yet. Haha. AX is my big run-around con. *falls over*

Oshi
03-18-2003, 03:32 PM
actually someone might be paying for me Lucky T_T I wish somebody could pay for my plane ticket other than my mom -_-;

...anybody got a way to get a free or really cheap plane ticket for me? ;D

Anyway... this is my first AX as well, but not my first big con. I survived Otakon 02 for a Saturday, I think I'll be fine ^^;;

I dunno exactly what I'm bringing cept for Wizard and Tidus... prolly throw in Black Mage, SeeD, and Seifer..
OMFG~!! Michi, you're doing AMY?! I'll see if I can finish Shadow by AX then! =DDD

Michi
03-18-2003, 04:59 PM
Oshi -- Yes, Amy! I'll have a Rouge, too. She's somewhere on this board. ^^; Are you doing a bodysuit/mascot type thing, though? o.o Or somewhat more humanoid? (what we're doing)

Oshi
03-19-2003, 01:38 AM
Humanoid *nod* Basically... gloves with arm warmers, shoe covers with leg warmers, black tshirt with the white sewn on, black shorts, and then quills like... plushie-style, kinda

Michi
03-19-2003, 01:45 AM
Awesome! I totally want photos with you. ^___^! Yay Sonic cosplay!

Kirschwasser
03-19-2003, 12:46 PM
I'm trying to imagine what it's going to be like at AX. I hear it that it gets very veeerrryy crowded. But I know I'll survive. :D Just as long as someobody doesn't spill something on my costume, though. *Worry*

Michi
03-19-2003, 11:45 PM
It doesn't get too insanely crowded that you'll be shoulder to shoulder with everyone. ^^; But I remember the convention center hallways being pretty full at peak hours. That's when I stick to the main hotel lobby. o_o;

yayahan
03-20-2003, 10:20 AM
Wow, you're gonna have so much fun!! AX is AMAZING, though almost too overwhelming at times. There is just soooo muhc to do, see, go to, and attend. I have always had to make a schedule for myself to not get entirely lost. Another thing to consider is that because the convention is SO huge, you'll be walking a lot a lot. And it's always very hot ^^;