PDA

View Full Version : Sega costumes! Well let's say Sonic Team

.Hacker
03-13-2003, 09:36 PM
Who's done a costume from the world of Sega gaming?
I suppose I've done a PSO costume now so that would count!

I want to make a Shou from 'Burning Rangers' costume too .....

Anyone else?

Michi
03-13-2003, 10:38 PM
I've got some Phantasy Star (but not PSO :P) costumes planned, and an Amy Rose costume planned.. So I'll have yummy Sega cosplay soon enough. XD

Katzu
03-14-2003, 12:41 AM
I've done a few Sonic Team characters. Tails and Rouge ghetto costumes (this was before I knew about cosplay or what it meant). I hope to make a Shadow costume soon, maybe next year, cause I'm on a Kingdom Hearts high right now. xP

Kiyoko-chan
03-14-2003, 10:52 PM
*faints over Knuckles* Errr...yeah...I'm not in love or anything *insert hysterical cough similar to Yaten's in SM Stars here*

I have been playing SA2 nonstop for a while and I really like Amy's dress and have been thinking about making it. She's so cute!...I'd love to see what others have made, too. I don't think I've seen a Sonic character cosplayed yet o.O

*feels sudden urge to quote Amy* "Hey look, it's Shadow!" How strange she's facing the wrong way....*is getting off topic*

As for other Sega games, I rather like Gum's off Jet Grind Radio...*hasn't actually cosplayed any Sega characters*

Michi
03-14-2003, 11:16 PM
Amy is too cute. :D I'm gonna enjoy cosplaying her this year if only to whack people with that hammer. MUAHAHA.

Okay that's all.

Aoshi Shinomori
03-15-2003, 12:03 PM
ive done a humar costume thats about it

cutekawaii
03-15-2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Kiyoko-chan
*faints over Knuckles* Errr...yeah...I'm not in love or anything *insert hysterical cough similar to Yaten's in SM Stars here* Weeee!!! KNUCKLES!!! My hero! Rouge is my hero too simply because she has a crush on him :> SooOOO I'm making a sexay Rouge costume for AX to be worn with Michi's Amy.

Vialoi Ketsueke
03-15-2003, 01:11 PM
Man, I love knuckles.. But I'd have to say if I where to make a Sega Team costume, it would be from Skies of Arcadia.

Arc_The_Lad
03-15-2003, 02:02 PM
I plan on doing Bowie (promoted) from Shining Force 2, or maybe someone else i'm not sure.

Nietsche
03-15-2003, 04:22 PM
Oh yeah I did Vyse from SoA too! I kinda forgot about the Sega team connection hehe!

DarkFlame
03-19-2003, 11:47 AM
This aint sonic team, but it is one of my personnal fave megadrive games.

Gunstar Heroes

am I the only one who owns ( or has even heard of ) this game?
I'm thinking about making a Gunstar Red costume, but there's no point if no-one's gonna reconise it

Marianne
03-19-2003, 01:01 PM
I'm planning on doing one of the characters from Nights into Dreams or Christmas Nights into Dreams, maybe Claris, or one of the Nights or Nightmares...Sega Saturn...woo hoo!

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=17678&papass=&sort=1&thecat=500

Michi
03-19-2003, 10:43 PM
I'd love to see some Nights into Dreams cosplay. ^^ Rock on if you do it! And post lots of photos!!

Oshi
03-25-2003, 01:37 AM
<-- Doing Shadow with Michi's Amy and cutekawaii's Rouge ^__^

Hmm... perhaps I'll end up doing a Super Shadow costume too... mwee. *invests in silver fabric* >.>;

makio
03-25-2003, 08:18 AM
I'm up for Sonic Team cosplay... I could get either Tails or a Phantasy Star costume done in time for Nekocon or something. :) Keep me informed!

cutekawaii
03-25-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Oshi
<-- Doing Shadow with Michi's Amy and cutekawaii's Rouge ^__^ Oh you are? LOL that's news to me!! XD

Michi
03-25-2003, 07:51 PM
Yesh :D I bugged him in one of the AX costuming threads...

TheLoneWolf
03-25-2003, 09:23 PM
>Gunstar Heroes

am I the only one who owns ( or has even heard of ) this game?
I'm thinking about making a Gunstar Red costume, but there's no point if no-one's gonna reconise it

Gunstar Heroes! GO FOR IT!!!!

RyuHayabusaDOA2
03-26-2003, 09:17 PM
I want to do Sonic..plain and simple. ^__^

Nine
03-27-2003, 05:36 AM
I dressed up as Tails for Halloween one time.. does that count? XD

makio
03-27-2003, 08:53 AM
I'm not exactly sure how to make fur suits(no, I'm not a "Yiffer" or whatever it's called :drunk: ); but I'd like to have one for a Tails costume later this year. Though I'd be content with just fox ears and twintails!
-LoL-

Michi
03-27-2003, 05:27 PM
Heh, fur suits scare me.. hence my Amy Rose costume is going to be humanized. I edited an image of Tamao from Shaman King (since she's already got light, short pink hair, and I'm cosplaying them both using the same wig ^_^) to show what I wanna do. :D It's not the best edit, I was just drawing. X_x It's attached. <3

KnuxieChan
03-29-2003, 08:55 PM
LOOOONG time ago, I did Knuckles, but I wanna do a humanoid Shadow cosplay sometime ^^

Oshi
03-31-2003, 12:34 AM
Oooh, you did Knux? Got any pics? =D

makio
04-01-2003, 09:21 PM
Oshi: If you're going to Nekocon again this year, maybe we should get a Sega themed group going...?

Nietsche
04-22-2003, 10:27 AM
Okay still Sega so I'll stick it here...I wanna do Dragon Force cosplay too! ^_^
I think I might cosplay Reinhart with his amazing floating shoulder guard thing...I'm trying to persuade my friends to cosplay as Leon and Teiris once they return from Japan! ^_^
Now noone will recognise us but still...!?$$$***:P

BayushiKachiko
04-22-2003, 04:42 PM
Sega Saturn, huzzah! I would LOVE to see a Popful Mail group...although only like four people porobably remember that game, aheh... Oh waittaminute...that's for the Sega CD. Probably only 2 people remember it, LoL.

makio
04-22-2003, 04:50 PM
Nietsche - I swear you're a costume inspiring genius! DragonForce was one of my favorite Saturn games, Mikhail(sp?) being the favored character from the title! Set aside a convention/date/time and I'd be more than willing to help out and join up!

KnuxieChan
04-22-2003, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Oshi
Oooh, you did Knux? Got any pics? =D

I'll have to scan some later ^^

rovalles
04-23-2003, 11:17 AM
ok what about classic phantasy star and shining force? no one has made refference to those yet

makio
04-23-2003, 01:34 PM
I would, but I didn't get to play those two as much as I did Dragon Force. I should DL the ROMs sometime soon...

Michi
04-23-2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by rovalles
ok what about classic phantasy star and shining force? no one has made refference to those yet

Then you weren't reading the thread very well! The very second post to this thread was me mentioning my Phantasy Star (and NOT PSO!) plans! Silly. :P

Nietsche
04-23-2003, 08:32 PM
There were some references to these games in previous threads.
Shining force- I could do something from that, although it'd probably be from Shining Force 3.
And PS I'd like to make a Wren outfit too...

and Makiotwist- I dunno when we are gonna be doing this cosplay butt I'll let you know when it has been decided!

rovalles
04-25-2003, 08:25 AM
sorry there but i was a bit out of it when i posted that comment. I work an eight hour shift on a day that we got a truck in.