PDA

View Full Version : Princess Mononoke fighting style

ghibligirl
08-24-2006, 11:16 AM
Hi
I was thinking does Princess Mononoke have a special sort of fighting style. Because i`m going to a mates party dressed as Princess Mononoke and I wanted to pretend to hate humans and start attacking them (Only as a joke of course)
Does anybody know how she fight?

Suzaku7NoMiko
08-24-2006, 11:24 AM
Hi
I was thinking does Princess Mononoke have a special sort of fighting style. Because i`m going to a mates party dressed as Princess Mononoke and I wanted to pretend to hate humans and start attacking them (Only as a joke of course)
Does anybody know how she fight?

I don't think San really had any particular fighting style... since she was raised in the forest by wolves, her fighting would just be natural and animalistic, as that is how she was brought up. She had some stealth movement, ninja-like, secretly running over rooftops and such..... but style wise id say that's it.

If youre going to be attacking humans... ^_^ .... id be sure the victim is familiar with your character not liking humans, otherwise you may just look like a crazy girl out to get everyone!

Jerseymilk
08-25-2006, 07:59 AM
Yes I would suggest being very "animal like" in your movements. Crouch low, move silently, dart around, hide and pounce. Things like that. Maybe even sometimes move around on both your hands and feet.