PDA

View Full Version : Cosplayers needed for Soul Cal 3 Masq. skit

Gale
08-25-2006, 04:58 PM
I've been planning a Soul Cal 3 skit that pokes fun at the character creation function but I was hoping to have one or two actual Soul Cal characters in it. The premise (which would have worked better this year, when the game was relativly new) is two gamers playing SC3. One is new to it, the other has had a bit of time to create some characters based on other characters from games (perhaps a Naruto character, though if so preferably a guy) and even characters that would never occur in a fighting game of this style (like my Lina Inverse) and a certain surprise character I'm tempted to try to bring in. Depending on what characters I get I may make some changes, or maybe even not do this until '08. It all depends on what my gamers have to say about it (the joys of being president of a gaming club, lol)

So, if anyone has any Soul Cal 3 or a male Naruto character cosplay they're planning on entering in the Masq. and can be in my skit, please get in touch with me. Thanks!

Gale
08-25-2006, 05:00 PM
On second thought, to be more specific, I need one or two Soul Cal 3 characters and one male Naruto character. My ideas have become a bit more clear ;)

ilikeyaoi
08-25-2006, 09:06 PM
I've been planning a Soul Calibur 3 Kilik 2nd player outfit, if that's of any interest.

Gale
08-25-2006, 09:09 PM
oooh, might just work ^_^ thanks, if this does happen I'll keep you posted.

penny_dreadful
09-12-2006, 06:58 PM
I've got a Seung Mi-Na 2P; I'd be willing to help if you still need it.

--Penny

Mystic Blossom
12-21-2006, 04:12 PM
Hey, Gale, if you're still doing it, I might be making a Sophitia costume.

Or any other Soul Caliber cosplayers that want to do a skit with me... ^_^

Gale
12-21-2006, 11:43 PM
I'm not sure it will happen...I need to talk to the guy I live with over the Con and see if he and his twin bro are still interested. Then I need to write it. x_x lol

Mystic Blossom
01-16-2007, 11:57 AM
If worse comes to worse, I'm sure that the other Soul Calibur cosplayers would do a skit with me.

Right, guys? *winkwink*

Gale
01-16-2007, 10:21 PM
I'll talk to Zach. If he still wants to do one we can try to write it.