PDA

View Full Version : AWA Gathering Meet up Times

Akarui-chan
08-26-2006, 12:24 AM
Since I didn't see one up here at cosplay.com, I decided to make a topic. Post here what gathering, what day and what time it's at and I'll post it in this first post! Any changes of time need to be posted here!

In order of Times

Friday Meetups
Full Moon wo Sagashite
Time: 1 PM
Place: the main entrance to the hotel infront of the elevators

JRock Meetup/Lunch
Time: 1 pm Friday
Place: the bottom of the set of escalators at the very end of the hall outside of the dealer's room. (at the exit that leads to the bridge)Lost? go to the outside of the dealer's room

Final Fantasy (only)
Time: 3 pm Friday
Place: Galleria Food Court Fountains

Sexy no Jutsu
Time:3 pm Friday
Place: Near the elevator

Break the Ice group
Time: 3:30 pm-4pm Friday
Place:around the Waverly Grill..in the Lobby Atrium thing.^_^

FMA Miniskirt Army and The Risembool Rangers
Time: 4 pm Friday
Place: Open area in front of elevators

Bleach friday Gathering
Time: 5:30 pm Friday
Place: Lobby of Hotel (moving after)

.hack (all versions)
Time: 6 pm Friday
Place: The main Galleria lobby (right before you go up the stairs to the dealer's room)

Inuyasha
Time: 6:45 pm Friday
Place: Main elevators of the hotel

Weiss Kreuz
Time: 9 pm Friday
Place: In front of the Dealers Room Doors

Saturday Meetups
(Gundam) Zeon (Contest Meet-up)
Time: 10 am Saturday
Place: By the concierge station on the large ramp to one of the video rooms

Super Smash Bros. (Contest Meet-up)
Time: 10 am Saturday
Place: the main entrance to the hotel infront of the elevators

One Piece (Water 7 arc-specific, but others are welcome too!)
Time: 10:30 am Saturday
Place: Meet at the balcony over the food court (moving after)

Ghost In The Shell/Section IX group
Time: 11 AM Saturday
Place: meet at that Subway (check AWA forums "Section 9 Cosplay?")

Bleach Saturday Gathering
Time: 12 pm NOON Saturday
Place: Lobby of The Hotel (moving after)

Break the Ice Lunch meetup
Time:12 pm NOON-1pm Saturday
Place:around the Waverly Grill..in the Lobby Atrium thing.^_^

DEATH NOTE
Time: 1 pm Saturday
Place: Hotel lobby/atrium area

JRock Meetup/Lunch
Place: the bottom of the set of escalators at the very end of the hall outside of the dealer's room. (at the exit that leads to the bridge)Lost? go to the outside of the dealer's room

Tsubasa Chronicles
Place: main Dining area (down the escalators)

Gaia Online meetup
Time: 2 pm Saturday
Place: Galleria Food Court Fountains

DN Angel
Time: 2:30 pm Saturday
Place: the Lobby area/stair case...that general area

Full Metal Alchemist
Time: 3 pm Saturday
Place: Lobby of hotel

Naruto
Place: Next to the fountain in the food court in the convention center (move outside afterwards)

Sailor Moon
Place: Lobby of Hotel

D. Gray-man
Time: 4 pm Saturday
Place: top of the escalators of the hotel

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts
Time: 4/5 pm Saturday
Place: In front of Stair case... that area.

Tekken
Time: 5 pm Saturday
Place: in front of elevator

Fighting Video games
Time:5 pm Saturday
Place: downstairs in front of elevators

Yu-Gi-Oh meetup
Time: 5 pm Saturday
Place: near the Waverly Grill.

Guilty Gear
Time: 5:30 pm Saturday
Place: by Main Elevators

Hellsing
Time: 9:30 pm Saturday
Place: the hallway outside of the dealer's room(moving outside after to the Sheraton/Waverly bridge)

Sunday Meetups
RahXephon
Time: 10 am Sunday
Place: around the entrance of the AMV room

D.Gray-Man
Time: 11 am Sunday
Place:top of the escalators of the hotel

JRock Meetup/Lunch
Time: 1 pm Sunday

RainbowPixie
08-26-2006, 05:04 AM
thanks for doing this, it's really helpful. ^_^

i will let you know exactly where our hellsing meet-up is as soon as i find out, but i THINK it will be near the artist alley.

sweet_magic
08-26-2006, 09:09 AM
Yes, I agree. This is great. No more confusion now on times/location. ^^

PatrickD
08-26-2006, 12:58 PM
From the .hack//AWA thread:

.hack (all versions)
Date: Friday
Time: 6:00 PM
Place: The main Galleria lobby (right before you go up the stairs to the dealer's room)

Akarui-chan
08-26-2006, 02:12 PM
Added .Hack to the list Patrick D ^_^

RainbowPixie: ^_^ Alrighty, just let me know when you got it! ^_^ and it's not a problem

Sweet Magic01: ^_^ You're welcome

LostintheField
08-26-2006, 02:22 PM
The bible black group is meeting on sunday, but I dunno what time.

KairixRoxas
08-26-2006, 02:24 PM
The Break the Ice group times/place...Eh I gotta clear it with the other two...But we are aiming for 5pm Friday.Not on the dot,but yeah...And probably around the Waverly Grill..Since its in the Lobby Atrium thing.^_^

Akarui-chan
08-26-2006, 02:55 PM
LostintheField: Added the Bible Black group so just let me know where and what time sunday when you find out

KairixRoxas: Alright, I put Approx. 5PM for now till you find out exactly what time, and I put the place down too.

Added Bleach for Friday and Saturday, but times and places are not finalized yet

hyperperson
08-26-2006, 04:47 PM
the jrock meetup is at 1pm all three days instead of just saturday. ^^ and also, a small group of jrockers will be outside the dealer's room from 12:30-12:45 to help people who are having trouble finding the meetup.

Draculina
08-26-2006, 08:03 PM
Hellsing: will meet @ the top of the escalators in the big open space in front of Artists Alley. We will have a "pole scout" so everyone can spot us. If our group continues to shrink, Location B is right outside of the Atrium bar ;) --- but I'll repost in advance if that's the case...
Bible Black...I dunno...that's up to you guys...we only have, like 5 or 6 cosplayers so far...

Please add: Full Moon wo Sagashite---will meet AT the Kareoke Contest, and I will post that time as soon as I find out when it is...

KairixRoxas
08-26-2006, 11:33 PM
I confirmed it with the group and around or a little before 5pm friday at the waverly grill is a definate answer.We will have a sign,hopefully,so people can find us.Everyone can feel free to meet up with us earlier if they want to.

Akarui-chan
08-27-2006, 12:02 AM
hyperperson: Alrighty made the change for ya!

Draculina:alrighty. But what day is the karaoke contest?

KairixRoxas: And got it down!

Mell
08-27-2006, 09:55 AM
There's also supposed to be a Gaiaonline meetup at some point, and/or possibly a fan table; if you hear about a meetup could you add it to the schedule please?

Amechan
08-27-2006, 12:29 PM
There's also supposed to be a Gaiaonline meetup at some point, and/or possibly a fan table; if you hear about a meetup could you add it to the schedule please?

The Gaia online meetup is supposed to be on Saturday at 2:00pm, meeting place to be announced.

Akarui-chan
08-27-2006, 04:20 PM
added Gaia WOOT go Gaia! XD

Akarui-chan
08-28-2006, 12:53 AM
Got the final time for Guilty Gear up and put the suggested noon time for Bleach's saturday shoot up.

Utai Mitsumo
08-29-2006, 03:24 AM
wow, my dnangel group just magically appeared on the thread XD and i didn't even mention it *woot!*

Akarui-chan
08-29-2006, 03:27 AM
Lol yep, cus I explore the forums ^_^ *Is a DNAngel fan* If there's a yachiru or May glomping you, it's probably me XD. and AAAAAAAAHH!! Dress up as Hitsu~ Please~!!! XD Hitsugaya rocks my socks

Akarui-chan
08-29-2006, 03:31 AM
Naruto was just added too, but the time and place is still TBA

Utai Mitsumo
08-29-2006, 08:48 AM
Lol yep, cus I explore the forums ^_^ *Is a DNAngel fan* If there's a yachiru or May glomping you, it's probably me XD. and AAAAAAAAHH!! Dress up as Hitsu~ Please~!!! XD Hitsugaya rocks my socks

Shiro-chan has sort of been retired...the wig got smashed...and now looks like a sad attemp of Cloud from FF7 XD;;

Akarui-chan
08-29-2006, 02:31 PM
Shiro-chan has sort of been retired...the wig got smashed...and now looks like a sad attemp of Cloud from FF7 XD;;

aww.... >_< fix the wig. Poor Shiro-chan~ >_<

Miroku205
08-29-2006, 09:36 PM
There is going to be a small Yu-Gi-Oh meetup on Saturday at 5 p.m. near the Waverly Grill.

Akarui-chan
08-29-2006, 11:06 PM
And it's added! ^_^

!*Jessi-Chan*!
08-30-2006, 09:20 PM
this is super great. i must remind myself to print this out before i leave for the con ^_^ whoo!

Akarui-chan
08-30-2006, 09:58 PM
Ya I was actually thinking about printing quite a few of these out and hanging them about the con! Also, I love being glomped so ya! XD

!*Jessi-Chan*!
08-31-2006, 10:04 PM
hanging them around the con is a good idea...but i bet you'd have to ask staff. They would probably allow that seeing as how it's so helpful and people not on cosplay.com (i know, a shocker everyone isn't on this site:)) will be able to join the shoots as well.

Akarui-chan
09-01-2006, 03:28 PM
Good point there. That actually crossed my mind too, lol. I'll ask when I get there or better yet, before I get there. XD

!*Jessi-Chan*!
09-01-2006, 03:29 PM
yeah, before so you will know whether to bring many or not.

Miroku205
09-02-2006, 02:50 PM
There is also going to be a small RahXephon group on Sunday at 11:30 am meeting around the entrance of the AMV room.

Akarui-chan
09-03-2006, 12:06 AM
And I asked! And Alrighty Miroku, I'm adding it now

phantoms_angel
09-04-2006, 12:20 AM
I believe there was suppose to be a CLAMP meeting on Sunday as well. But I don't remember the time. Does anyone else know about this Group photo shoot?

Thanks!

Phantoms Angel

AWA Costumes
Friday: Kimono for Opening Ceremonies and Omi from Weiss Kreuz
Saturday - Satoshi from DN Angel and Saber From Fate Stay Night
Sunday - Fuu from Magic Knights of Rayearth

Akarui-chan
09-04-2006, 04:08 AM
Alrighty, I added it. Let me know when the shoot is! ^_^
Woot for Angelic Layer, Tsubasa, Chobits, XXXHolic, and a bunch of others~!

SilentCAt
09-04-2006, 11:10 AM
I will be at the Gaia meetup

Akarui-chan
09-04-2006, 02:37 PM
I just added a heck of alot of photoshoots

Akarui-chan
09-06-2006, 01:39 PM
I just added 3 more groups!
Sexy no Jutsu
Tekken
and
Fighting Video Games

!*Jessi-Chan*!
09-06-2006, 01:46 PM
so many groups...so little time...I'm going to have to schedule these things in!

Akarui-chan
09-06-2006, 03:09 PM
amen to that one!

Miss Vash
09-06-2006, 08:50 PM
I just noticed that the Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts photoshoot is at 4/5. Is FF at 4 & Kingdom Hearts at 5? If so, couldn't that be broken up into two different groups? Or are both of the groups meeting at both times?

Sorry if I seem dense. >_< It's just that I misunderstood the time for the photoshoot last year & ended up missing the whole thing. :( I was a very sad Paine. :blubber:

!*Jessi-Chan*!
09-06-2006, 10:16 PM
Miss Vash: You should check the Final Fantasy thread. From what i understand, they wanted a group picture with ALL the FF/KH characters and then seperate groups pictures from every game (i.e. FFVII, FFX, KH etc. will have seperate pictures) Or atleast that's what i THINK they were trying to do. I know that i must be there for KH...but i also have a FFVII:DoC costume.

Akarui-chan
09-07-2006, 12:08 AM
Miss Vash: I'm going to agree with jessi-chan on that one. Of what I had been told they were going to meet somewhere between 4 and 5 that's why they told 4/5 *nods*

Miroku205
09-08-2006, 08:02 AM
The RahXephon gathering time has been changed it is now at 10:00 am on Sunday.

djanime2005
09-08-2006, 09:25 AM
Did anyone ever figure out what time the bleach photo shoot is on friday??? Also where will the shoot be held at.

Akarui-chan
09-08-2006, 02:11 PM
Miroku: Okay, I'm changing it now

DJanime: Of what I know it's gonna start in the same place as the saturday shoot (the lobby of the hotel, probably by the elevators, then we'll move outside somewhere) It's going to be sometime later in the afternoon so people who had school has a chance to get up to Atlanta in time and before the ball so people have time to get ready for it. *nods* My prediction is 5:30, but don't quote me on that till I know for sure. I'll just be around that time on Friday.

Hikaruhime
09-09-2006, 12:04 AM
Not to be a big pain in the toosh, but the Sexy no Jutsu photoshoot is actually on Friday. ^_^ The time and place is correct.

Akarui-chan
09-09-2006, 01:47 AM
alrighty, that's not being a pain XD

Akarui-chan
09-10-2006, 02:10 AM
Added Tsubasa Chronicles ^_^

sakura-chan87
09-11-2006, 11:37 PM
Ok, so question!!!

The sat. Naruto photoshoot time, when is it going to be exactly? The 10am one is just strictly for the Fighting Dreamers, right? Or isn't it?

please let me know!! ^_^

Akarui-chan
09-12-2006, 12:24 AM
well I don't know for sure yet, but they're saying around 3 around the artist alley.. But I can't put it up there till I know for sure

PhoenixGate
09-12-2006, 10:43 AM
Add the Inuyasha gathering
Time: 6:45pm on Friday
Place: TBA

Akarui-chan
09-12-2006, 11:44 AM
oy~~ XD Maybe I should have done that, shouldn't I? ha ha XD Thanks for the reminder.

Cobheran
09-12-2006, 08:27 PM
Thanks for making this list! It makes it a lot easier to plan my costumes ^_^

Akarui-chan
09-12-2006, 08:53 PM
Ah! You're welcome ^_^ Thanks for the praise, lol ^_^ It was not a problem at all for me ^_^. You can either print this list out around when the con comes or pick up a copy that I'll be leaving at the freebie table.

sakura-chan87
09-12-2006, 09:36 PM
lol, ok, so again, is the 10am photoshoot just STRICTLY for the Fighting Dreamers? Or is that just the name of it?
I was jw.
When do you think, you might have the schedule for the photoshoot for sat? I'm kinda trying to plan out my costumes b/c I'm in the KH/FF one on sat too...^_^;;;
Also, Sasuke and I are trying to get our cosplay group together friday night, somewhere around 8 or 9pm, giving everyone who might be in school/work that friday (heaven forbid!!) the time to get to the con and get into costume. ^_^
Please respond when u can!
Arigatou!!!

Akarui-chan
09-12-2006, 09:47 PM
lol, ok, so again, is the 10am photoshoot just STRICTLY for the Fighting Dreamers? Or is that just the name of it?
I was jw.
When do you think, you might have the schedule for the photoshoot for sat? I'm kinda trying to plan out my costumes b/c I'm in the KH/FF one on sat too...^_^;;;
Also, Sasuke and I are trying to get our cosplay group together friday night, somewhere around 8 or 9pm, giving everyone who might be in school/work that friday (heaven forbid!!) the time to get to the con and get into costume. ^_^
Please respond when u can!
Arigatou!!!

Of what I'd been told, that's basically the name, I'm not too sure, I just post what people told me to put up here. XD lol. I think they want a shoot 3PM on Saturday of what I know, by the artist alley, but dunno XD

sakura-chan87
09-12-2006, 09:50 PM
Hai! I understand! Thanks for the clarification!!! ^_^

Akarui-chan
09-13-2006, 01:01 AM
Not a problem Sakura ^_^

okay, time to start my need list of doom now.
The following shoots still need BOTH TIME and PLACE added and or finalized:
Bible Black
CLAMP
Revolutionary Girl Utena 10am for sure? and where?
Naruto 3pm Saturday? and where?

The following shoots need Time to be added and or finalized:
Break the Ice (is it 5 for sure?)
Bleach Friday shoot 5:30 for sure?
Full Moon wo Sagashite what time is the karaoke? what day for that matter?

The following shoots need place to be added and or finalized:
Naruto Photoshoot: Fighting Dreamers lobby of the hotel?
DN Angel
Gaia Online Meetup

That is all XD get off this list, Isoginasai! hurry~!
AWA! Isoginasai!!~~

Draculina
09-13-2006, 06:18 PM
Howdy,

You can take Bible Black off...we only have 5 in that group...if anyone is really wanting piccies of us, just keep your ears open for the three foulmouthed Minases on Sunday *evil grin*

Full Moon: will have to find schedule and give you that time as soon as I know

*Hellsing has been changed...we will meet at 9:30 pm Saturday night in the hallway outside of the dealer's room...we'll be moving outside to take pics, so if you're running late and don't see us, we're on the Sheraton/Waverly bridge...*

Thanks for your hard work, Arakui-Chan!!!

london2191
09-13-2006, 07:42 PM
Ah, thanks, this has been plenty of help. ^^ I plan to go the the Fighting Dreamers Naruto and Naruto photoshoot to participate in. And I'll go to the Bleach *to do the Bwahaha, of course!* one, DNAngel, FF and KHII to watch and throw myself in there. ^^ I wanna take pictures with all the cool people.

Also, what does TBA mean? =\ Sorry.

Can someone explain what the details of the AWA layout or whole convention looks like? I've only been to Dragon*Con and apparently it's completely different so...

Akarui-chan
09-13-2006, 09:11 PM
TBA stands for To Be Announced *nods*
And you're very welcome
Yay! more praise! ^_^

Alrighty I'll take Bible Black down and make the changes ^_^ *nods*

london2191
09-13-2006, 09:57 PM
Aw. >> That means nearly all the photoshoots I'd like to attend are TBA (^^). Bleh. So there's no possible way to email it to me as soon as you get the dates? Like, who's getting it together? I'd hate to miss a photoshoot.

Akarui-chan
09-13-2006, 10:29 PM
well I'm getting the list together, but don't worry I post any updates. Explore the forums, they're all discussing where to be

phantoms_angel
09-13-2006, 10:43 PM
I posted the question about <b>CLAMP</b> on the AWA forums, but I guess I was mistaken about the photoshoot. I'm very sorry about the trouble. It doesn't seem like there is any interest in it. *sighs*

As for DN Angel, I am VERY interested in seeing where that will be taking place. I know that's not your photoshoot per say, but what about saying the meeting place would be in front of the grand stair case in the hotel lobby at 2 pm on Saturday. This is not my photoshoot by far, I'm just dressing up for it. Its a suggestion...so...please don't hurt me for trying to move this one along. If its wrong or a bad idea, I'm open to other ideas and...yeah. ^_^

Thanks again for your hard work!

Phantoms Angel
AWA
Friday - Kimono for Opening Ceremonies and Omi from Weiss Kreuz
Saturday - Saber for Costume Contest and Satoshi from DN Angel

Utai Mitsumo
09-13-2006, 11:05 PM
I posted the question about <b>CLAMP</b> on the AWA forums, but I guess I was mistaken about the photoshoot. I'm very sorry about the trouble. It doesn't seem like there is any interest in it. *sighs*

As for DN Angel, I am VERY interested in seeing where that will be taking place. I know that's not your photoshoot per say, but what about saying the meeting place would be in front of the grand stair case in the hotel lobby at 2 pm on Saturday. This is not my photoshoot by far, I'm just dressing up for it. Its a suggestion...so...please don't hurt me for trying to move this one along. If its wrong or a bad idea, I'm open to other ideas and...yeah. ^_^

Thanks again for your hard work!

Phantoms Angel
AWA
Friday - Kimono for Opening Ceremonies and Omi from Weiss Kreuz
Saturday - Saber for Costume Contest and Satoshi from DN Angel

That works for me, just put down the Lobby area/stair case...that general area...or if anything, just look for a short Krad around that time and area XD

Akarui-chan
09-13-2006, 11:58 PM
ha ha alright, I'll do that, just make sure you let the topic know!

scandia
09-14-2006, 06:55 AM
I've changed my costume line-up, but would still like to attend the gathering.

london2191
09-15-2006, 01:15 PM
Zomgah, -eats Phantom's Angel- You're gonna be Satoshi? I must get a piccy of joo! =D

Akarui-chan
09-15-2006, 02:16 PM
O_o HOMG! CANNIBALISM!! har har. XD Yachiru eats Hollows for Breakfast so ya XD lol.

Any updates on any of the groups? Tuesday is the latest I need to know by then! >_<

Utai Mitsumo
09-15-2006, 02:47 PM
There's an update on the DNAngel photoshoot!

The time needs to be changed from 2 pm to 2:30 pm. We've got others coming from another photoshoot and they needed time to change.

Akarui-chan
09-15-2006, 03:01 PM
Alrighty~! Thanks for the update! ^_^

Utai Mitsumo
09-15-2006, 03:07 PM
Alrighty~! Thanks for the update! ^_^

^^ welcome!

Akarui-chan
09-15-2006, 03:08 PM
okay, time to update my need list of doom now.

Gaia Online Meetup

AWA! Isoginasai!!~~

london2191
09-15-2006, 03:46 PM
-snickers- I do eat people who cosplay good characters. I also eat Sasuke-kun who is deliciously sexy. =)

phantoms_angel
09-15-2006, 11:25 PM
Zomgah, -eats Phantom's Angel- You're gonna be Satoshi? I must get a piccy of joo! =D

AH! I've been...eatten!

And I will be more than happy to pose for you! Will you have a web page or photo bucket of your pictures when you are done? I love going to other people's sits and checking out pictures. There is so much at awa you can't see everything. ^_^

Look forward to meeting you London. Look for the wild blue hair and a badge that says...Perfect Uke....*BLUSHES*

Phantom's Angel

phantoms_angel
09-15-2006, 11:44 PM
Adding One More! This is a Definate as I just spoke with a big group of people about this Photoshoot! Please add it to the list. ^_^

Weiss Kreuz
Friday - 9 pm
Location - In front of the Dealers Room Doors

You are doing all of us a GREAT favor! Thank you for your hard work!

Akarui-chan
09-15-2006, 11:53 PM
Alrighty! I'll add it now!

aww, your welcome, just glomp me at the convention and I shall be happy XD.... I hope they'll be selling some Ramune cus I miss that stuff soooooooo bad >_< I can get pocky now easily so YAY! XD

Akarui-chan
09-16-2006, 12:45 PM
wow, I'm an idiot! I didn't add the place for the guilty Gear shoot XD *goes to add it now*

AlRoxas
09-16-2006, 02:16 PM
For the "Break the Ice group"

We are also going to meet on Saturday, between 12-1 pm. We're gonna meet at the Waverly Grill/Lobby Atrium again.

Thanks for making this list for everyone! You Rock! :rockon:

AlRoxas

AlRoxas
09-16-2006, 02:18 PM
okay, time to update my need list of doom now.

Gaia Online Meetup

AWA! Isoginasai!!~~

Yeah, the Break the Ice group is gonna be at 5pm. No worries. ^_^

AlRoxas

london2191
09-16-2006, 02:43 PM
Phantomsangel: xDD Yeah, sorry 'bout that. Perfect Uke? I'll try to remember that. You're gonna be with Utai, right? And I believe she's gonna be Krad....Anyhow, I upload allll my piccys on this site. So I'll have an AWA folder that you can sift through.

KairixRoxas
09-16-2006, 03:33 PM
:lost: Change for the Friday meetup! 3:30 Pm-4Pm,same place though.We moved it because of the FMA Movie Premiere.Just updating everyone.Oh and yes, Lunch meetup for Saturday,mainly for those who can't make it Friday,and if you feel like hanging out with us again.:rockon: So final plans...

Break the ice group:Friday at 3:30-4PM and Saturday Lunch meetup 12 noon-1pm

Akarui-chan
09-17-2006, 12:49 AM
I finally got around to changing and adding that, there ya go!

Akarui-chan
09-17-2006, 02:47 AM
GARRRR!! After a bunch of changes, and noticing that this one topic at the AWA forums started LAST year, -_-... The following gatherings are GONE. If you want them back, then tell me when and where and what. Submit all over

Fullmetal Alchemist: Friday at 2pm and Saturday at 10am
Chrno Crusade: Saturday at 4pm (tentatively)
Sailor Moon: Saturday at 3pm
Ranma 1/2 on Saturday at 1
Naruto Photoshoot: Fighting Dreamers - 10:00 am Saturday Morning
WOLF'S RAIN photo shoots Friday at 2:00 pm and Saturday at 2:00
Revolutionary Girl Utena photoshoot

gar... people, please check the year when making posts/reading posts. XD I learned that the hard way xD

!*Jessi-Chan*!
09-17-2006, 10:33 AM
i'm pretty sure there is still an FMA shoot, but i have no clue when and where o.O So i guess i wasn't much help....

djanime2005
09-17-2006, 10:38 AM
okay on the bleach photo shoot friday night it just says lobby of hotel. Where in the lobby???? That way i will be able to find everyone.

Akarui-chan
09-17-2006, 12:15 PM
Jessi-chan: Ya I'm pretty sure too, but just what time though >_<?

djanime:ah crap, ya,Bleach is by the elevators. Then who ever helps me scout out for an area friday morning is gonna help me lead the group outside (since registration is in the lobby so no gathering inside there XD)

djanime2005
09-17-2006, 12:16 PM
cool! Then i will see you guys by the elevators at 5:30pm. Sounds like the photo shoot is going to be a lot of fun.

Liz

Akarui-chan
09-17-2006, 12:21 PM
oh yes it is XD with jumprope and all~~ lol ^_^

london2191
09-17-2006, 01:42 PM
Aw, no more Fighting Dreamers? ;_; I was looking forward to that.

Akarui-chan
09-17-2006, 11:56 PM
>_< I'm sorry. There's a Naruto meet up though!

london2191
09-18-2006, 02:21 PM
Yeah, I s'pose. >> Is it the 'big' one?

Like, you go there, do poses and people takes piccys of you?

hoshi-p
09-18-2006, 04:00 PM
One more gathering!

Final Fantasy (only): 3:00pm Friday at the Galleria Food Court Fountains

!*Jessi-Chan*!
09-18-2006, 04:47 PM
hoshi-p: question about the FF only photoshoot (which i should ask in the FF thread, but i am running low on time and came to this thread first) Is Dirge of Cerebus characters welcome? I know people were getting kinda specific about what can be worn to it. (i.e. NO Kingdom Hearts characters)

hoshi-p
09-18-2006, 04:57 PM
I don't see why not, since Dirge of Cerberus is a Final Fantasy title. :)

!*Jessi-Chan*!
09-18-2006, 05:00 PM
:) yay! finally a straight answer that doesn't beat around the bush

Akarui-chan
09-18-2006, 05:17 PM
london2191:ya, I would think so, seeing that it's the only Naruto shoot there is XD

Hoshi-p: I'll add it now! ^_^

london2191
09-18-2006, 05:46 PM
I hope so. It's the only place for the Narutooohhs to retreat to. It'll probably blow up tho' because no one knows where it is. ;_;

Akarui-chan
09-18-2006, 05:50 PM
lol then I'll make one up? XD ummm... that fountain in the food court of the convention center everyone's been talking about lately?

london2191
09-18-2006, 06:01 PM
Lol, I'm confused about wear everything is first of all. It might look better if we did something outside tho' with all those big ass fans, swords, and...hair. xD Ninjas aren't meant to be locked up inside. Lol.

I'll post it on the Naruto board, tho' no one is replying, and see what'll happen.

The fountain does sound nice tho'.

london2191
09-18-2006, 06:45 PM
Okay, so do you think we could do half of the photoshoot where you said the fountain was and then do the rest of it outside?

How about we do both? ^.~ I think it'd be great to have one inside and outside.

Akarui-chan
09-18-2006, 07:00 PM
i'd say do that, Bleach really isn't taking too many pictures inside, we're moving it outside as soon as everybody gets there. *nods*

london2191
09-18-2006, 07:25 PM
Okay, then let's do that. Until someone else comes up who arranged it and changes it or whatever.

Which hotel is the fountain in tho'? Like, some of the things say lobby of hotel, staircase, but of what? The Cobb Galleria or the Renaissance?

Naruto

Place: Next to the fountain in the food court in the convention center (move outside afterwards)

miaka2u
09-18-2006, 10:55 PM
Well, I believe the karaoke is going to be at 9PM on Friday in Kennesaw for the Full Moon wo Sagashite photoshoot (though according to the website the start or end time may change). This should probably be changed on that first post.

I won't be attending seeing as I'll be at the ball, but that was the time mentioned earlier. Maybe a Friday get-together earlier might be better for those of us attending the ball that night? Anyone have any objections to Friday around 21M by the main entrance to the hotel infront of the elevators.

So:

Full Moon wo Sagashite
Friday - 1PM
the main entrance to the hotel infront of the elevators
(unless any objections)

Akarui-chan
09-18-2006, 11:45 PM
okay I'll add it now

Akarui-chan
09-19-2006, 05:58 AM
Gaia Online meetup! I need your location for your Shoot!! You're the only one with TBA now! XD

guineapiglady
09-19-2006, 06:55 AM
Okay, FMA shoot at 3pm Saturday, let's say the hotel lobby unless someone has a better suggestion.

Also, d.Gray-Man looks like it will be Sunday morning 11am, meeting at the top of the escalators.

Akarui-chan
09-19-2006, 12:15 PM
FMA and DGM are added! ^_^

Hanabishi
09-19-2006, 06:42 PM
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM AKARUI-CHAN:

ALL GATHERING/PHOTOSHOOT TIMES NEED TO BE POSTED ON THIS THREAD BY MIDNIGHT (Pacific timing) TIMES MUST BE ACCURATE. ANY TIME SUBMITTED AFTER MIDNIGHT WILL BE DISREGARDED AND MUST BE ORGANIZED ON YOUR OWN TIME. THANKS ALOT!

Hanabishi
09-19-2006, 07:11 PM
DEATH NOTE: Saturady 1pm, Hotel lobby/atrium area

Akarui-chan
09-19-2006, 11:25 PM
as she said! XD cus that's what I told her to say!!

and alright~

Akarui-chan
09-20-2006, 12:24 AM
okay LAST CALL! either now or never XD

bigwil
09-20-2006, 12:47 AM
Gaia Online meetup! I need your location for your Shoot!! You're the only one with TBA now! XD

yeah I would like to know too...but If not I'll put up some initiative..and just look for a guy wit a gaia online sign.....around 1:30-2pm..we'll find an open space somewheres and converse...

Akarui-chan
09-20-2006, 01:09 AM
you know what, I'll make up a place right now! XD It's gonna be at the fountain by the food court in the convention center. XD

Akarui-chan
09-20-2006, 11:58 PM
okay, I'll retract my last statement. after 3AM today, no more gatherings will be put on the final list. because
1. I'm printing out the list at 3:01AM
2. it's 100 copies...
3.So ya, I ain't making 100 corrections XD

Akarui-chan
09-21-2006, 12:35 PM
okay~ to let all of you know, that is the FINAL list up there. I only can make about 100 copies (unless my mom makes a few more, but ya) lol, use the schedule list well and share your copy with others *nods* overall, thank you ALL for all your support and paitence with me! ^_^ You all rock. XD and thanks for dealing with my stupidity when I put all those 05 meetups on accident XD lol. That's all sorted out so yes! can't wait to see you all at the con and yes! let me share a new word with you all!
"WOOTCHAMIGNUGGETS!!" Woot as in WOOT, Cha as in Cha cha, Mig, NOT Mc, and Nuggets cus nuggets are yummy XD. Shout it at the con when something good happens! It's got the same meaning as shouting, "YES!!" *laughs* I love making up new words ^^

london2191
09-22-2006, 11:13 AM
Yeee! Sounds great! It's about time we have everything organized. =3

Good job Akarui! You get cookies!

SilentCAt
09-22-2006, 08:05 PM
I will also do the fighting video game thingie too

london2191
09-23-2006, 07:05 PM
;_; I couldn't make it to the Naruto photoshoot. Not only did I not make the time, but I couldn't find it either. We said convention center, but the Cobb Galleria Centre's food court has no fountain. And I was told it was in the Cumberland Mall which I had no intention of walking 20 minutes to get there.

However, I did find the Bleach photoshoot which was a blast. =D I got loads of pictures that are in my gallery now.

The D.N.Angel photoshoot never happened, I believe, because noone showed up. Krad and Dark were there and it was a coupla minutes after the shoot time began and they were the only charries there. =\

This is Saturday, btw.

=3 I saw Akarui-chan too!

phantoms_angel
09-24-2006, 10:27 PM
London:

I was at the photoshoot. I had to run from the Cosplay Judging to get there, so I was a few minutes late. Then I had to get upstairs to change and back down. We started about...30 minutes? late I think. But the shoot did happen! I have the pictures saved to my harddrive and will have them uploaded later this week!

Utai Mitsumo
09-24-2006, 10:31 PM
Yes, the DNAngel shoot actually did happen. You had disappeared...lol and now I know where my 4th white feather dissappeard to XD *only had 3 by the contest*

I can't wait to see those pics, Satoshi!

london2191
09-25-2006, 05:22 PM
xD Lol, it did? I was in the lobby the whole time. You were getting glomped, picture wise so I figured you were too busy.

;_; It did? Stupid fountain in food court. ><