PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need a place to stay? (hotel room that is)

Star_Angel
08-28-2006, 02:40 PM
Hello!
My friends and I are looking for one more person for our room. we are in the con hotel. PM me if interested. We have a non-smoking room and there will be no drinking in the room since we have someone under the age of 21 in the room.
Please PM me if interested!

Star_Angel
09-05-2006, 05:44 PM
Just wanted to post and say we are still looking for someone else for our room, sorry to make a double post but I wanted to make sure that it was known the offer was still open since it has been a few days since I posted this

Naraku1
09-08-2006, 05:25 PM
I have a hotel room reserved at the Wingate Inn hotel near the con sight. I got the last room available {according to the hotel staff} and if anyone is looking for a place to crash friday or saturday, or both, and can split the cost with me your welcome to it. I dont mind someone and one or two of their friends but if you want in, dont show up that night with an unexpected number of peeps. Drinking is allowed if your of age. If you want to contact me for more info let me know.

Star_Angel
09-08-2006, 06:32 PM
Just to let anyone who is interested know, still looking for someone for our room, please Pm me if interested!

Star_Angel
09-13-2006, 10:17 AM
Just wanted to put we are still in need of a roomate, again sorry to bump this but I know some people dont look past the first page in the forums.

Psycho_Acolyte~
09-13-2006, 09:05 PM
I have a friend that needs a room to stay, are you still looking for someone?

Star_Angel
09-13-2006, 09:37 PM
Yes! I am PM-ing you now!

Star_Angel
09-18-2006, 05:32 PM
Ok gettign close to the con. We still need one more person for our room, Please if you need a room let us know!