PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts

Emeraldwolf
08-29-2006, 03:04 AM
I can almost guarantee that my group (four Rikus in different versions of his costumes) won't be the only Kingdom Hearts cosplayers attending Nekocon. ^_^

Would anyone else doing KH costumes want to get together for a big photo shoot one of the days?

myaku_
08-30-2006, 11:47 AM
I'm bringing Halloweentown Sora. ^o^

dragulinainvers
08-30-2006, 01:19 PM
i'll be bringing my heartless cosplay ^^;;

Tess
09-12-2006, 10:33 AM
I've been heckled into making KH1 Kairi for Nekocon and had planned to bring Sally [TNBC], as she'll be my Halloween project. Hoping to wear them both on Saturday -- Kairi during the day and Sally during the evening -- so if the photoshoot is Saturday, I'll be sure to show up. ^__^

@-->--- Tess

Bagu
09-12-2006, 12:45 PM
Heh...I think my Goofy won't be done until Katsucon next year... hope to see you all in KH's gear then.

final_memories
09-12-2006, 10:25 PM
I'll be bringing my Namine with me. Most likely will be wearing it on Saturday, but we will see what happens.

Chryssta
09-12-2006, 11:12 PM
I'm going to Neko as KH1 Riku!

Lycoris
09-13-2006, 02:19 PM
I haven't decided if I'll bring my white mushroom, but if I do, I'll come!
(if I carpool, there might not be room in the car. ^_^)

NecromanticChii
09-18-2006, 11:52 AM
Sorry Tron Sora won't be done in time. (Although I will work on it in hopes it will be. ^_~)

LovelessKairi
09-24-2006, 08:38 AM
^-^ Ill have my Org. 13 Roxas for nekocon =D

evenstar1
09-30-2006, 05:14 PM
i'll be there as final form xemnas!

Emeraldwolf
10-01-2006, 08:56 PM
Awesome. So it looks like most people are wearing their costumes on Saturday, my Rikus are doing that as well. Well, one thing I notice about Nekocon every year, is that there are some great photo opportunities Saturday morning at the doors of the convention center before the con opens. Lots of the guys from websites use that time and the cool locations to take pictures. How would people feel about showing up there, plus, then we get to have a bigger audience since everyone has to go by there to get inside. ^_^

laamberry
10-30-2006, 08:59 PM
Axel is here~ i-- FOUR RIKUs?? ....*FANBOYS*

aww man...it's not my pairing....*shunned*

Lycoris
10-31-2006, 09:23 AM
meh... I don't know if I'll be bringing my white mushroom afterall now that I've read the posted rules about full-face masks. I'm guessing... I shouldn't.

samt03
10-31-2006, 02:05 PM
Lycoris-Their taking the full mask issue on a case by case thingy. If you contact them and explain to them that you can see fine, or that you'll have people to guide you threw the con they will more then likley let you do it. Their letting someone with a Digimon wear their costume. Someone posted the link the the lj in another thread, just go there and ask.

Emeraldwolf may I ask what versions of Riku you guys are doing?

Lycoris
10-31-2006, 02:21 PM
Lycoris-Their taking the full mask issue on a case by case thingy. If you contact them and explain to them that you can see fine, or that you'll have people to guide you threw the con they will more then likley let you do it. Their letting someone with a Digimon wear their costume. Someone posted the link the the lj in another thread, just go there and ask.
Sure the lj says one thing, but the actual Nekocon rules page clearly states:
"2. The wearing of full face masks are prohibited. Partial face masks will be decided on a case by case basis. (You can wear a full face mask for photo purposes only: ie a Gundam head)"

And it's no fun wearing a head just for photos...

samt03
10-31-2006, 02:23 PM
*Shrugs* I was just saying you could ask, I mean it never hurts to right? And if they approve it on the lj page you could always print the page and keep it on you or something.

Jantra
11-02-2006, 12:44 AM
...Well... poo. i was going to say I was coming as Anti-Sora for Nekocon, but like... this no-face mask thing isn't good. I wear a full face mask for it, but I can see just fine!

laamberry
11-06-2006, 01:23 AM
all my fellow KHers!~ i loved you *-*
love,
~ Axel #1 ~

props to Axel A !!

ryuichi fangirl
11-06-2006, 04:01 PM
all my fellow KHers!~ i loved you *-*
love,
~ Axel #1 ~

props to Axel A !!

LOL I log in for the first time in...forever... and I've gotten props, how awesome. :P BTW how is little Axel alpha? XD *sends props right back at you*

laamberry
11-07-2006, 03:27 PM
Axel Alpha is on my desk in a very interesting position (how scary~)

Spencer Sisters
11-07-2006, 07:24 PM
Tori here.

I attended at Namine and my sister and Kairi from Kingdom Hearts on Saturday and Sunday. We were pretty much consistently together through the whole con.

Emeraldwolf
11-07-2006, 11:16 PM
Tori here.

I attended at Namine and my sister and Kairi from Kingdom Hearts on Saturday and Sunday. We were pretty much consistently together through the whole con.

I saw you two a few times. Sadly I didn't have a camera on me, the Riku with the camera kept escaping our group. ^_^ You guys looked really awesome.

evenstar1
11-08-2006, 08:36 AM
thanks to everyone who showed up to the impromptu kingdom hearts gathering. and sorry to the people who had to here about it twice or three times. ansem and i were telling people but we didn't know who each other had told.

Spencer Sisters
11-08-2006, 01:59 PM
thanks to everyone who showed up to the impromptu kingdom hearts gathering. and sorry to the people who had to here about it twice or three times. ansem and i were telling people but we didn't know who each other had told.
I was luckily told by someone on Saturday morning that it was at 4pm, so I think I made the smaller one (the group actually called me over and told me to join them). It was a LOT of fun for me, being my second group gathering picture...thing. XP

I saw you two a few times. Sadly I didn't have a camera on me, the Riku with the camera kept escaping our group. ^_^ You guys looked really awesome.
^_^ It's okay, but thank you. I plan to make a KH2 Kairi outfit for next year's con, since it makes more since for my sister to be wearing that (instead of the old one).

...Well, I guess on how you look at it. Since they were in COM together like that...*Shrug* But I still plan on it, so everyone watch out for us next year! :skidude2:

Flute
11-08-2006, 03:28 PM

:bigcry: Pence never heard about it. I always seem to miss the KH photoshoots. Although it's probably my fault for never paying attention to the time. T'sallgood though. There's always next con.

myaku_
11-10-2006, 11:01 PM
Does anyone have any pictures from the Saturday gathering? I didn't have a camera and I was really interested in how the pictures looked.

Chryssta
11-13-2006, 12:29 PM
Does anyone have any pictures from the Saturday gathering? I didn't have a camera and I was really interested in how the pictures looked.
*snicker* I have video from it. But it's hosted on my friend's (The KH1 Sora) youtube account. I can find it if ya want the link.

samt03
11-13-2006, 03:05 PM
Link to KH videos on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ12tI8gPrE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1GQS_nLCuA
I have videos I took but I'm having minor issues with one DVD and the other one isn't full yet. As for my pics, their waiting to be developed.

Also I'd like to thank everyone I ran into a the con, this was the first time I've cosplayed from KHs and you guys totally made my con better then I thought it would be. Ta Axel, you and that Luxord shattered the fear I had of Org 13 cosplayers (don't ask). So yeah, thanks everyone.