PDA

View Full Version : .hack cosplay!

Shadra D
03-15-2003, 06:52 AM
WELL! I had wanted to do Shugo from .hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu, but I know so many people doing him and/or Kite, and well, I found someone else I could probably pull of better anyway ^_____^

I fully intend to make this costume for Anime Expo, so help me god (and the paramedics should I ever trip O_O;;; )

Yes, I am going to go as Piros '____________';;;;;

.... Right. So there you have it u.u;

Watch for me making a valiant attempt to move now and then! It will be amazing! Spectacular! Insanely stupid!

But I'mma do it! >o</ YOSH!

Now back to your regularly scheduled cosplay u_U;

Nietsche
03-15-2003, 07:31 AM
Buh!!! Insanity!!! Time to send in the whitecoats!!!

Now I wanna be Shuugo obviously! but the option of Sanjuro is still there..hmm....

Rosiel
03-15-2003, 08:24 AM
> Yes, I am going to go as Piros '____________';;;;;

I think my insanity rubbed off on her.
I'm sorry Shad, I didn't mean to !

Sana-chan
03-15-2003, 10:47 AM
I think that it is extremely awesome of you to do Piros lol. That'd be so great. I wanna do Black Rose, but the whole armor thing and lack of money is kinda getting to me.

Ina
03-15-2003, 11:01 AM
black rose is my dream costume *O* yeah, i agree w/ ya sana-chan, those armor thing is going to kill me X_x

arisuchan
03-15-2003, 11:15 AM
I love Natsume, the other twin blade. She's just so adorable *^^* Blue I am a big fan of green and blue. I know Jibrille is planning a Helba costume so whenever she decides to get that done I will probably make Natsume.

All of the character designs are so good in this game! I like Black Rose alot as well, but I don't think I have the courage to wear something like that *^^*

Sana-chan
03-15-2003, 11:19 AM
Ooooo Natsume is really cute! I've never seen anyone cosplay as her.

Hehe yes... gotta have courage for Black Rose, but like... I'm wearing theif Rikku and she's naked too so I guess it's ok lol. Also Black Rose has those weirdo tights so she's not totally naked.

Chosuke
03-15-2003, 11:28 AM
I'm currently beating my head against the wall trying to figure out my game Plan for Elk's staff.

Anyone ever notice it looks like the creepy fish boss from Majoras mask? o.o;

Tenshi
03-15-2003, 11:38 AM
O_o;; Yes, I think you are quite nutty. But it's the best kind of nutty. That costume will rock!

Now that I've started playing the games, I'm tempted to do Gardenia. I like the top, but the bottom skirt-thing is kinda. . .revealing ~~;;.

Shadra D
03-15-2003, 01:12 PM
Now that I've started playing the games, I'm tempted to do Gardenia. I like the top, but the bottom skirt-thing is kinda. . .revealing ~~;;.

Just don't run anywhere ~_~;;; Or wear fleshtone tights ^^;;

Mmhmhmhmhmm... I shouldn't be so excited about this costume, but think of it...

It's crossplay I don't have to bind for! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!

Hmm. Nietsche, you can be my Pseudo-'He of Fair Eyes' and carry around my things in your bag filled with everyones hopes and dreams!

(and if anyone gets the second reference, I will be impressed)

Rosiel
03-15-2003, 01:32 PM
> carry around my things in your bag filled with everyones hopes and dreams!

You already explained it to me silly! ^__^

Rinkun
03-15-2003, 07:08 PM
Piros! yay! :DDDD

if any of you are going to Otakon and see an Aura ...walk up and see what lovely "books" i give you :D see what book can posess you, hehe :3