PDA

View Full Version : Seeking a room

GreatSG
08-29-2006, 05:02 PM
I'm definitely planning to make it to AWA no matter what, but i'm in need of a room, preferably thursday through sunday, and anyone can help me out and has any questions, send me a PM. Thanks again!

UrMastrInuYasha
08-30-2006, 12:05 AM
Why stay sunday? also, you may want to check the AWA message boards.. plenty of them floating around there

GreatSG
08-30-2006, 01:30 AM
I meant i'm going to be at the con until sunday, not staying sunday night.

Bagu
08-30-2006, 12:34 PM
I think Star Angel is looking for a 6th for her room.

Yoshiii
09-04-2006, 01:45 PM
I need a room, too...I wanna be able to stay out late, and NOT have to drive back home super duper late in the mornings. >.<

;_;

Thursday evening through Sunday morning/early-afternoon.

GreatSG
09-05-2006, 12:11 AM
Still looking for a room here. In case anyone needs to know I don't smoke/drink, I don't bring uninvited guests to the room and I can handle sleeping on the floor and I can pay in advance if nessecary.

Raythebishie
09-05-2006, 11:05 PM
i need some roomies for awa im satying at the sharreton thur-sun contact me if you like kero_espeon@yahoo.com

Naraku1
09-08-2006, 08:28 PM
Yoshii you can crash in my room if you want. let me know if your interested.

Yuugiusa
09-10-2006, 04:42 PM
Does anyone mind if I crash on their floor too? It sucks having to sleep either in the theatre or the girls bathroom couch. Both are very uncomfortable. I'll pay the person who paid for the room $50 in cash on Sunday after the con.:cheers: Email is Yuugiusa@yahoo.com

Ciarathallya
09-13-2006, 08:25 AM
Well in order to cut costs (and help ppl out) I'm looking for additional roomates. Currently, I have two roomies. The room is has two queen beds + 1 rollaway. The room currently has 2 guys & 1 girl. I'm looking for 21+ years female occupants that are fairly responsible and trustworthy. Why not a guy? Well because I need to suck up to whatever female roomie that I may have to lace up a corset for me. I love my friends that are with me buuuuut well... yeah. Not pervs or anything. Just rather a girl ya know. But anywho no room partying or anything like that cause i respect ppls sleep.

Respond here ... pm me whatever. kthx

Naraku1
09-18-2006, 08:53 PM
I have a room at the Wingate Inn 3 min from the con. if you are still looking for a room, let me know and I'll be glad to give you some crash space!