PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts Cosplay for AX2003?

ling_xiaoyu2002
08-08-2002, 03:31 PM
Hiya People,
I am probably planning on cosplaying as Yuffie from Kingdom Hearts! Anyone else going to AX2003 as a Kingdom Hearts character? Would love to hear from you! And yes...I am still going to cosplay as Micheal from Angel Sanctuary.....I'll be going for two days! So I need two costumes...anyways....TTYL!!! Bye!

Ina
08-08-2002, 04:07 PM
Yup! i am, and i'm also going as Yuffie too ^_^ it looks like theres going to be lots of KH version of Yuffie at AX03, can't wait to see you all there ^o^

Pollyanna
08-08-2002, 06:13 PM
Well, a friend of mine is probably going to be Nightmare Before Christmas Sora, and I was -thinking- about doing special ending Riku...but it's a long time away, and we're probably just excited about the game because we just won it...and Mickey Mouse is awesome in Japanese somehow.

Kamui Motoaki
08-08-2002, 08:29 PM
i did KH Squall!! ^_^

Nietsche
08-08-2002, 09:43 PM
Just normal Sora is something that's been on my to do list....but if it ever gets around then I will notify the correct personnel!

Tenshi
08-08-2002, 10:03 PM
I've been thinking about KH Selphie, but there are so many FF characters I want to do it might not happen. But the costume is about the most simple thing possible, so I might whip it up even if I have a full slate ^_^.

Then again, I'm a lot taller than Selphie. . .hmm. . .

Nadeshiko
08-11-2002, 06:00 PM
I've heard of this game, actually. Isn't this the one where Mandy Moore and this one N Sync guy are the American voices?

Hm...I'm curious. Anyone know sites about KH? I might do a cosplay from it, but not sure which one. I've been meaning to do a FF cosplay...^^;

Nietsche
08-11-2002, 07:31 PM
Try

Kingdom hearts US flash site (http://www.kingdomhearts.com)

or

Kingdom hearts japanese flash site (http://www.playonline.com/kingdom/index.html)

you'll need flash tho!

SohjiroX
08-12-2002, 08:58 PM
Al try cid or such maybe, if I knew what characters are in the game I could pick a better one.

Nietsche
08-12-2002, 09:07 PM
SohjiroX, you say you have a Sion outfit from the Bouncer yes? so why not be the main character from Kingdom Hearts, SORA?

Both are uncannily similar!