PDA

View Full Version : KHII Dancer or Original Org.14 hehe

WARPAINTandUnicorns
08-29-2006, 09:24 PM
So since I do two cosplays a year (it's tradition!) I have a chose to make (this is a first)

Should I do the Nobody Dancer http://www.kh2.co.uk/assets/kh2/artwork/kh2ucr26.jpg

Or

Namine as Org.13 member inspired by Rubyd http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/38275216/
I have so many ideas for this one including a keyblade hehe

I want to know what all you lovely people think since of this.

(I think I‘m officially gone crazy this week! Last week of freedom till May!!!!!! :bigcry: )

Sako-chan
08-29-2006, 09:36 PM
I think a Dancer Nobody would be wicked awesome. =D I was planning on doing a little Shadow Heartless myself. xD

Byn
08-29-2006, 11:05 PM
I think a Dancer Nobody would be really sweet (especially if you can find a Demyx to chill around with =D ), but the Organization Naminé is also a really neat concept. What a hard choice. =/

I think if it were me, I'd go with the Naminé one. You could even think of a cool alias, like 'The Forgotten Memory' or something mysterious like that. =D

Also, if you get the Keyblade design on paper, I'd love to see it. I love making up Keyblades and seeing other ones.

NecroticNymph
08-30-2006, 10:31 AM
I like the white trenchcoat; it looks really pretty. But I also like the dancer. X___x I'd probably go with the dancer. It just looks cooler and maybe a bit more challenging.

Kuro Yue
08-30-2006, 12:10 PM
I'd definitely pick the dancer. :3 Nobodies are very undercosplayed compared to all the other KH2 characters, and I'd LOVE to see how you manage to pull off the little thingy that covers the dancer's eyes.

R1KKu
08-30-2006, 02:24 PM
I love the Namine coat design; I think you should go with that one. I do like the dancer though.

Danzikumaru
08-30-2006, 05:31 PM

The original design is interesting and all, but it's really boring to look at compared to the Dancer. I'd go with the Dancer, for the bonus of visibility as well as recognition.

TwilightFairy
08-31-2006, 09:55 AM
hmm i've seen a person pull of the Dancer Nobody outfit already and it looked wicked awesome. I think you should do it.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j239/TwilightFairy_photos/Anime%20Next/DancerHeartless.jpg

But the trench coat namine idea is cool too althouh people might confuse you for Larexene (sp?). (my vote is for the dancer).

Mahteyah
08-31-2006, 01:18 PM
Do the Dancer! It's the coolest idea. You don't see enough Heartless and Nobodies being cosplayed.

Xehanort
08-31-2006, 01:38 PM
Dancer, undoubtedly! The white-cloaked Namine is a neat idea, but I agree, the Dancer is a little more recognizable.

demifiend
08-31-2006, 06:54 PM
Another for the dancer. And somebody should do a samurai nobody! Me and my friend talked about it, but we've got our hands full as is.
O13 Namine looks really good though.

Kateko
08-31-2006, 08:40 PM
Oooh, I'm going to be doing a Dancer, too!

WARPAINTandUnicorns
09-02-2006, 12:16 AM
So I’ve conceded. The Dancer it is!

I just bought a cheap pair of ankle high stiletto boots for the base of the Dancer boots and there so comfortable. Remind me to never wear high heel shoe/sandals again (well at a con).

Now I just need to find along sleeve leotard hehe….

TwilightFairy I can’t seem to open the picture >__<U

I'd LOVE to see how you manage to pull off the little thingy that covers the dancer's eyes. You mean the hat? That’s the easy part lol the boots are going to be the most complicated part.

Also, if you get the Keyblade design on paper, I'd love to see it. I love making up Keyblades and seeing other ones. I'll try to post this next week when I get a minute to myself. :bigtu:

Byn
09-02-2006, 12:48 AM
I'll try to post this next week when I get a minute to myself. :bigtu:

Awesome. I can't wait to see your progress on the Dancer, too. It's always cool to see the progress and the details being considered. =D

WARPAINTandUnicorns
09-25-2006, 12:07 AM
Since I'm makeing a mask for my costume I want to add eyes to the mask so I can see through the two layers. I just stuck on the shape.
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c34/ani_bee/face.jpg

hehe over due
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c34/ani_bee/WaywardHeart.jpg
Wayward Heart colours will be white and silver or Clear (Plexiglas!!)

I was thinking of making a clear Kingdom Key and paining it with Clear Neon (someone else was trying to do a glow stick keyblade and I thought of colouring it so when you turn on the black light in the handle it would turn mulit coloured)

Lisu-chan
09-25-2006, 04:14 AM
A huge rubyD fan... I think I'd cosplay Namine, but the dancer is longer on my list so yes it IS hard to decide... just find out how much time you have, if you have plenty go for the dancer, if not do the Namine!

Byn
09-25-2006, 01:28 PM
Since I'm makeing a mask for my costume I want to add eyes to the mask so I can see through the two layers. I just stuck on the shape.
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c34/ani_bee/face.jpg

hehe over due
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c34/ani_bee/WaywardHeart.jpg
Wayward Heart colours will be white and silver or Clear (Plexiglas!!)

I was thinking of making a clear Kingdom Key and paining it with Clear Neon (someone else was trying to do a glow stick keyblade and I thought of colouring it so when you turn on the black light in the handle it would turn mulit coloured)

I like #3 for the mask. The dancers seem a bit mischievious (they always seem to sneak up on me) and those eyes look suitable.

The Keyblade design looks really nice! It'd be so pretty in real life, but also fragile. ^^

Lisu-chan
09-25-2006, 03:41 PM
I'd go for 3 as well BTW... and the keyblade... it's awesome!

lathspell
09-25-2006, 11:32 PM
I love your keyblade soooo much! Great design.

WARPAINTandUnicorns
09-26-2006, 11:30 PM
lol of course everyone picks the harder eye design.

I'm thinking of doing Namine for Anime North '08 along with Carian from Magna Carta since I doubt there will be any new KHIII concepts released to interest me and any new anime for that matter to get absorbed in design wise.

So next year (during the summer) I plan on making this clear keyblade hehe if it dosen't work (but I'm confident it will) I'll make it my original white and silver. I'll probably be changing the shaft either with a spiral or twist rod or make it more blade like the Oblivion or Oathkeeper. And the curls at the very top of the handle a bit.

WARPAINTandUnicorns
02-02-2007, 03:18 PM
It's been a while lol

Here’s the new design for they Wayward Heart
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c34/ani_bee/WAYWARD2.jpg?t=1170446857
colour will be white and silver

and here is the Forgotten Memory
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c34/ani_bee/ForgottenMemeroy.jpg?t=1170445560
colour will be black/blue and gold

I really happy how this turned out I almost makes my Wayward Heart design look plan, but I’m stumped as to which charm to use for this blade. Originally I had an idea to use the Heartless symbol since this was design for the Heartless the same way as my Wayward Heart was design is for the Nobodies. The second one is the Heartless symbol with the red part cut out but in black.

I’d love to see what people think the charm should be.

Also I’m now cosplaying as Xemnas in his final battle coat instead of Org. Namine next year (there are two people planning to go as this version her this year at Anime North’07) But do you guy still think it would be interesting to make these Keyblades to go with my Xemnas costume instead of his Glow Sticks o’ DOOM (No they are not light sabers what ever gave you that impression lol)

Berry187
02-06-2007, 10:18 PM
ppl do think alike i made a OXIII- Namine & Kairi 2 yrs ago and also made a Shadow & a dancer outfit for 2 of my friends... but i love the Keyblades there really awesome

WARPAINTandUnicorns
02-07-2007, 12:43 PM
lol KH is really popular so I didn't want to do the obvious characters plus I wanted to do costumes you don’t see that often that’s why I originally decide to do Namine. Nobody Dance is my first monster costume ever but it’s not as bulky as some of the Nobodies and I’m wearing it during the summer >_< with 60% humidity.

But now I’m excited to create Xemnas final battle coat even if I can’t match that sexy mug.

Nohirexi
02-14-2007, 12:41 AM
Oh wow, that Namine one is great. Personally, I`m gonna go with that, just because I`m not the biggest fan of the Dancers. -Mutters something about how they always used to kill me-

Besides, Namine needs a little Organization love.

Misarylane
02-14-2007, 12:14 PM
The dancer of course!! *takes namine costume and runs*

kuko-chan
02-14-2007, 10:15 PM
That's funny, I was inspired by the same Rubyd artwork! I'm making the white version of the Organization coat for Namine. ^^ It'd be cool to see more Org. Namine costumes!

WARPAINTandUnicorns
02-15-2007, 10:52 PM
lol I've already decided to do the Dance since it’s a more complicated costume but I’m wondering what people think of my keyblade designs. I’m still kind of worried I’ll be dissed for doing them (I’m planning to make them over the summer along with a few dozen portfolio pieces and a wig)

Yeah the Dancers have a tendency to get quite a few hits on you before you know it >_< but the Berserkers are just as bad X_x

Misarylane
02-15-2007, 11:55 PM
I like the wayward heart one it's soooooo cute!!!!!

Ahhhh yes they always tried to kick my butt....keyword TRIED!!!