PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay Group Photo Gatherings

Miaka No Baka
03-15-2003, 10:27 AM
Adding this here as well as at the sakura con msg board incase not everyone who posts here also posts there:

Post here when groups are going to be getting together for group pictures ^_^ If you're not sure on a date time and location but know for sure a group will be getting together for pics post so we'll add it to the list. I'll keep editing my post so the list is all on one post for simplicity ^_^ Just post the anime/game/series the group is from, the date and time, and the location for meeting up at.

If I have a date or time or location wrong pls let me know ^_^

Confirmed Groups:

Friday:

Inu Yasha - 4pm - Hilton Lobby
Mega Tokyo (time/location TBA)
Gundam Wing (time/location TBA)

Saturday:

Kenshin - 11am (location TBA)
SquareSoft - 12pm - Meet up in Hilton lobby move to courtyard
Cosplay.com - 12:30pm Hilton lobby(?)(soon to follow squaresoft photoshoot)
Phantasy Star Online - 1:30 - Hilton Lobby (if time allows before masquerade meeting if not probably after the masquerade)
Escaflowne (Time/location TBA)

Sunday:

none yet

Unconfirmed: (taken from posts about ppl cosplaying from these series)
Sakura Con Message Board
Digimon
Star Ocean/Lunar
DOA
Harvest Moon
Chobits
Sailor Moon
Ranma
Slayers

To best keep this forum from getting cluttered only post if you're posting about a group photo shoot time location or series thx! If anyone here has anything to add pls feel free to post so I'll add more groups to the list ^_^

Miaka no Baka

Hikaru Tsuki
03-18-2003, 04:36 PM
I would like to suggest having the Inuyasha Friday photoshoot to take place around 4:00pm, since that's a time most people would be available to participate.

Jingster
03-30-2003, 02:59 AM
hm...may i suggest suikoden?^_^ there seems to be a suikoden group in sakura con... if i remeber correctly