PDA

View Full Version : Ggx Jam

lei
03-15-2003, 12:31 PM
Ok, so Ive been here for a little while, but never posted (I just a watcher, you know?). Anyway, Im making a Jam outfit and my tv's small so I can't make out the small details.I've been looking for pictures of her and almost all the sites I go to only have the Instruction manual pic (even the japanese sites). Its kinda wierd considering its so popular, eighter that or I'm just horrible at searching. So anyway, I was hoping someone could help.

lei
03-15-2003, 12:59 PM
As soon as I posted I remembered the Game Gen web site. Sorry. :(

Recca-kun
03-15-2003, 02:03 PM
The good site that I got pictures from (for Ky) is apparently down. :( Do you still need pictures and of anything in particular? I might be able to scan some stuff in, and can certainly look around more.

Also, what convention were you planning on having Jam?

lei
03-16-2003, 06:29 PM
Thanks, more would be great, but right now I'm really good. I remembered reading about a web site with bio's and pics of hundreds of fighting characters so I checked there (http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/characters.html). They have some nice screen caps and other stuff. Now my days of searching seem so wasted, but oh well. Anyway, Jam's for A-kon so I still have tons of time. Are you going?

Eriol
03-20-2003, 11:35 AM
Hmm, if you can spare the cash, I'd invest in the Guilty Gear XX Drafting Artworks book. Most artbooks are superb for analyzing costume details.

If you are spending money on making a costume, then spending a little more money to get the right research materials is a Good Thing (tm).

Psychotic Jei
03-24-2003, 01:42 AM
ggx.boboki.com
This is my friends site...it is the ultimate GG site. ^___^

lei
03-25-2003, 04:54 PM
That was one of the sites that I took stuff from :-)