PDA

View Full Version : 21 days...the countdown BEGINS

!*Jessi-Chan*!
09-02-2006, 05:38 PM
Gawd, i am super excited, but, now that i know it's only 3 weeks!, i am so unprepared for this con! I have costumes lying in mere remants around me as i sit here and TYPE this. There is so much to be done, not just with my costumes...but with my finances and traveling expenses o.O

also skipping my friday classes just to go to AWA!

muhahaha! *does happy con dance*

RyeCrimsonMoon
09-02-2006, 08:18 PM
Aw man! Turn the clock back! I still need more time! T__T But I SHOULD be getting some time off of work, so I should have enough time to work on whatever I have left :/ (Notice all the "should"s)

But besides that, i'm excited! :D We just gotta work out our room sitsuations :/

R-chan
09-02-2006, 08:45 PM
Woot for AWA! I can't wait. I'm so close to finishing my costumes. Just wish my wig gets here in time. ah it's almost time

!*Jessi-Chan*!
09-02-2006, 09:50 PM
i am just searching for a wig @ wig stores o.O I doubt i could order one and it appears before AWA. Since it's a simple, black, bob-cut wig, it shouldn't be hard to locate

edit: did i just decide that i want to do a closet Goth mad-hatter costume? hmm...

Miroku205
09-03-2006, 12:05 AM
Well, all of mine are done, i am just trying to finish building my duel monsters deck for my fanfic yugioh gx character

sweet_magic
09-03-2006, 10:38 PM
Gah! I'm still scrambling around to get everything done in time. So far I'm about 80% done with each costume, though I'm already thinking about adding another one to the mix. o.O I'm just trying to kill myself w/stress aren't I?

MewKilalaMew
09-04-2006, 12:58 PM
I was just glancing and though it said twelve and I was like WHAT! But yeah I did a double take,...I gotta pack soon..bleh

Yoshiii
09-04-2006, 01:39 PM
The heat is on!!!

Thank goodness for all of these holidays and such...but in the end, everyone's only got 2 more weekends worth of time.

@_@!!

Back to the sewing/cutting/paper-mache'ing for me!!!

*zoooooom*

LostintheField
09-04-2006, 01:43 PM
This is me right now:

http://weebls-stuff.com/toons/aaaaaaaaaaaaahaha/

!*Jessi-Chan*!
09-04-2006, 02:02 PM
The heat is on!!!

Thank goodness for all of these holidays and such...but in the end, everyone's only got 2 more weekends worth of time.

@_@!!

Back to the sewing/cutting/paper-mache'ing for me!!!

*zoooooom*

yep, only two more weekends. It's LABOR DAY (whoo hoo!) meaning i must hurry and finish DoC Yuffie's belt before i head back off to college life...where i will harass my roomies into letting me work on my costumes in the front room ^_^ I really gotta get something done today while i'm 'vacationing' or i can kiss one of my costumes good bye

livvylove
09-04-2006, 02:20 PM
I got a bit of work done during this weekend, I even have a game plan for the shoes and will see if it will work out later today. Since we have such a time crunch we put off two costumes and are focusing on Jasmine and Aladdin, I wish I could have finished all of them but still I would rather have Jasmine and Aladdin done then have it half assed and do all the costumes.

R-chan
09-04-2006, 04:03 PM
i am just searching for a wig @ wig stores o.O I doubt i could order one and it appears before AWA. Since it's a simple, black, bob-cut wig, it shouldn't be hard to locate

edit: did i just decide that i want to do a closet Goth mad-hatter costume? hmm...
whoa that's a pretty basic wig. shouldn't be too hard to find. My wig is a blonde farrah facet type that I got commissoned 5 months ago. I'm dying to get it in time though. without the wig my outfit sucks >.<
@lost: hilarious toon lol

!*Jessi-Chan*!
09-04-2006, 07:22 PM
yep. it's a very common wig style...but Yuffie's hair is pretty common itself...YAY FOR SIMPLE COSTUMES ^_^

finalfantsy86
09-10-2006, 07:59 PM
hehehe..12 days left... haven't gotten the items I ordered from E-bay yet and I still have to make a shoe and sew sleeves on my vest....why am I here??typing?? I should be working!!But yet I still AM HERE...why??...:(...

RyeCrimsonMoon
09-11-2006, 03:03 PM
Man :/ I still have waaayyy too much to do AND I gotta work all weekend so that takes away that time T_T I really should be working too *cough* >___>

LostintheField
09-11-2006, 04:18 PM
>< I have to find a Kira wig, and FAST.

The one I have for my groom right now looks like someone from the beatles more than Kira. >< ;___; Someone wanna take a last minute wig commision or something!? *PANIC!!*

bigwil
09-13-2006, 03:36 AM
8 for meh/9 dayz to go*squee*

R-chan
09-13-2006, 06:05 PM
lol get it from cosworx. there's noway you could get a commissioned wig in time. I've been waiting 5 months for mine >.<
AH AWA is next wk *hurries up on last minute cosplay touches*

RyeCrimsonMoon
09-13-2006, 10:04 PM
Cosworx is really slow actually o_o; It'd be too late unless you got it rushed :/ (which I don't think they have...)

Yoshiii
09-13-2006, 11:01 PM
This weekend is all-or-nothing for me.

LostintheField
09-14-2006, 04:50 PM
Oh god, I'm gonna be sick....

7 days.

!*Jessi-Chan*!
09-14-2006, 07:46 PM
yoshii: yes all or nothing for me as well. Just gotta make my shuriken ^_^

lostinthefield: not sick, but very excited over here! I can not WAIT to AWA. It exists in all of my thoughts as of now.

Miroku205
09-14-2006, 11:16 PM
I can not WAIT to AWA. It exists in all of my thoughts as of now.

same here, I am so excited all of my dreams are now about AWA. ^_^

!*Jessi-Chan*!
09-15-2006, 11:27 AM
A WEEK!!! omg!!! YAY!

miroku: same here. I can't pay attention in class. Take this for example: I just left my science class and i kept getting angry becaue the teacher was saying important things that i needed to take notes on...when all i wanted to do was finish me AWA list i was writing on another page :) atleast i have a checklist for my costume stuff so i don't forget anything

LostintheField
09-15-2006, 01:55 PM
At least you guys are gonna have fun at the con. ;___;

I'm still nervous and sick.

Akarui-chan
09-15-2006, 02:33 PM
Lost in the Field:don't you worry! When the day comes, you'll be so happy and maybe have a few butterflies in your stomach, but that's it! ^_^ hee hee I'm so happy for you, I really am, and I don't even know you very much yet! you definitely need some rest too if you're feeling sick right now! go to sleep a bit earlier! ^_^ don't worry, I know the wedding will be just fine for you ^_^

everyone: ARRRRH! 7 days! I'm waiting for my zanpakutou to get here and my Riza dress from my old house in IL. (I moved here at the end of May), so I can repair the sword before AWA for my Yachiru costume. Yachiru overall is done. May (From Guilty Gear) only needs 2 more buckles attached to the costume, so I'm not worried about her. Kagome's uniform just needs ironning.. I wish I had a bow and arrow T_T anyone wanna lend me one? Riza's simple cus I already made and own the dress, just waiting for it to get here and just put up my hair and Viola.<--for the ball, Edward (cowboy Bebop) is almost done when it comes to the poodle skirt and stuff, just gotta Attach Ein, the Waist band, snaps, and the leash <--for the Bebop lounge. I mean overall my cosplays are done, I gotta remake Wrath and FAST and I gotta get some grey and black body paint >_< garr... otherwise I'm doing regular Wrath.
But ya, I'm not freaking out O_O O-O Waaaah! XD Oh ya! and I'm STILL waiting for people to give me up dates on gathering times and places. O_o I gotta make 100 copies for the freebie table. Unless someone wants to help me with the cost and make 50 while I make the other 50 T_T please?

!*Jessi-Chan*!
09-15-2006, 03:55 PM
i just got home...basically to finalize money and travel plans with my parents. I can't believe this is really happening! My parents are trusting me to drive all the way to ATL w/ my boyfriend and attend a con for three whole days! (hmm...i didn't get to stay at AZ this year for 3 days (only one) and last year i only stayed Fri.Sat...so this is really exciting)

Akarui-chan
09-16-2006, 12:09 PM
wow... 6days left O_o... thank god I have monday off. I'm finishing all the minor stuff then. *nods* and whenever my zanpakutou gets it's butt over here, I'm working on that, whether or not i got work the next day or what XD.