PDA

View Full Version : Calling all JMusic fans!

FilthyWarumono
09-02-2006, 07:17 PM
Alright! I got some news from the NDK forums and such and just thought I'd post here.

Interested in learning about Japanese Music in general? Broaden up to new bands, learn about your favorite ones? Or ever wonder how they get their hair to stand up on end, or how intricate detail goes into costumes/makeup? Oversea's tour information? Or just want to see the Japanese Fxxker Family perform and waste a few hours? Whoot! The pannel will be about nearly everything music related from Japan, save for learning about the start/origin and such. That's in JRock 101 I believe.

But! We need to think of a sweet name for the pannel. XD I don't have information of what day/time it's going to be on yet, but I'll post it when I get news. The room seats 150 people though, so bring a friend! Or 20! XD
Any ideas? For a name, what you want to learn/talk about, hear, anything! It's a new pannel so we're very open with ideas and such.

I also know there's the JRock 101 Pannel, Iron JRock cosplay, and a new JRock dance on Friday I believe.

Diedie
09-04-2006, 01:04 PM
A Jrock dance? o-o Oooooh, I can't wait for that. X3

And *coughs* Yeah...I'll be there. XD!

Man, I am getting so excited. ^o^

FilthyWarumono
09-23-2006, 06:03 PM
Alright so NDK has updated their page with a WHOLE bunch of stuff! Look under the Jrock/Pop/Music fans thing and you'll see a bunch of things.

Our pannel is on Friday, at 7. XD

Diedie
09-24-2006, 07:35 AM
I did ^o^ Then I looked here, I was all...Yay, I feel smart. But like.....It says Gackt. *giggels* ^^; Unless I am missing something XD; I think something is wrong ne?

FilthyWarumono
09-25-2006, 06:56 PM
XD Yeah Kaoru e-mailed them and was like UHM WE'RE REALLY PERFORMING KINDA AND WE DON'T DO GACKT. XDXD But I just let it go 'cause they're busy up in Con-land anyway I suppose. XDXD