PDA

View Full Version : Any Jrock Cosplayers?

KawaiiYuraSama
09-02-2006, 09:13 PM
Was just getting curious about other Jrock Cosplayers that will be attending the convention. ^.^;; hopeing I wont be the only one there. SO far my cosplay list is pretty stable with Aoi from Gazette, Kanon from An Cafe, and Karyu from DespairsRay.

Scortia
09-02-2006, 10:37 PM
I'm currently debating if I want to dust off my Yume Kazaguruma-version Lida costume... so much to put on, but he's got that noh-mask demon sorta theme going that relates to Oni-con so I just may bring him. ;p

KawaiiYuraSama
09-02-2006, 11:22 PM
yay i might not be the only one there ^.^ lol this is about the only convention I havnt had a Yura-sama or Aya-kun cosplay on my list to wear lol. I have to much fixing up to do on them from a years worth of wear and tear.

mel-mel-chan
09-12-2006, 07:31 PM
i have a friend who's not on cosplay.com and i'm comissioning jackets for yuu and cell of siva for her and a friend and they will be at onicon. I was gonna do takken of himitsu kessha codomo a but don't have time. If I can't finish my Shinya cage cosplay for onicon I might bring along one of my an cafe Bou costumes.

ZakuKitty
09-12-2006, 09:24 PM
I can always dust off one of the old Gara from Merii costumes. It will either be the Violet Harenchi PV or the Kubitsuri Rondo PV version.

orangepassion
09-16-2006, 08:46 PM
Was just getting curious about other Jrock Cosplayers that will be attending the convention. ^.^;; hopeing I wont be the only one there. SO far my cosplay list is pretty stable with Aoi from Gazette, Kanon from An Cafe, and Karyu from DespairsRay.

omg AN CAFE is love! if I see you around I'll just yell out "AN CAFE" and take your picture <3 XD

KawaiiYuraSama
09-16-2006, 09:05 PM
omg AN CAFE is love! if I see you around I'll just yell out "AN CAFE" and take your picture <3 XD

eee yes yes do that ^o^ Its my first Kanon cosplay I soo hope it turns out well >.< Still looking for 50 gold buttons @-@

KawaiiYuraSama
09-16-2006, 09:06 PM
ee yes ^.^ a few more Jrock cosplayers i wont be the only one ^o^ all the costumes sound good.

mel-mel-chan
09-24-2006, 10:35 AM
kawaiiyurasama, which kanon cosplay are you doing?!

KawaiiYuraSama
09-24-2006, 05:42 PM
kawaiiyurasama, which kanon cosplay are you doing?!

as long a I am still going *crosses fingers and prays things work out* I shall be doing this Kanon (Though teh buttons will be all wrong because they are on order and the fabric I got ended up being a tiny bit darker blue)
this Kanon:
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m60/Cyhretmis/kanonside3.jpg
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m60/Cyhretmis/kik035.jpg

and this Aoi from Gazette:
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m60/Cyhretmis/gazettearenaoctobre0009sz7.jpg

Both will be the first time worn ^o^ Though if I dont make it to Oni-con they shall be brought out at Nekocon.

LilyChan
10-02-2006, 02:47 PM
I don't know if this'll count, but I'm going to be Yamap from FEVER TO FUTURE PV. =3;;;

KawaiiYuraSama
10-02-2006, 03:32 PM
^o^ That counts for me.

;-; Sad news. I cant go. Its not a possibility with me running a hanted house and the same weekend and then Nekocon the week after. You will all have to take pictures of the nice Jrock costumes so i can oogle them ^o^ I'll be wearing my kanon and Aoi at Nekocon so I'll post a picture here when i get it ^.^

LilyChan
10-02-2006, 10:02 PM
Aww! T___T I'm sure someone will take pictures :3

KawaiiYuraSama
10-02-2006, 11:21 PM
I hope so ^o^ I hope everyone has a greta deal of funand maybe I can make it next year

mel-mel-chan
10-09-2006, 05:08 PM
well i will be there as Bou from an cafe in my smile ichiban ii onna stripe shirt outfit... I am slowly working to mod it to the crazy looking ver in the live ver video, but I don't think it will be done by onicon, but maybe a little bit of it. I wanted to wear tekesuta kousen Bou again, but pulled it out of the closet to find out parts of it are kinda ripped and need to be redone. I had to improvise and use some old and not so great fabric when I made it.
Also I was recently conned into cosplaying as Kairi from Siva from the riot/mafia single. I'm kinda sad cause I don't know what I'm gonna do for hair yet, cause my natural hair colour is blonde and I don't know if I can get a wig in time with con coming so close, so I may not be exact, but I will do my best... okay enough i'm babbling now.

KawaiiYuraSama
10-09-2006, 08:03 PM
hair is always the tough spot for me too >.< I hate wigs (never liked wearing hats either) so i usually pick cosplays that are my hair color or close to it. Just means I change my hair every other month or so ^o^

TehKamzorz
10-14-2006, 12:31 AM
i should be going as Kana, yay!
http://evil-kitty.net/pictures/awwkanahat.jpg

mel-mel-chan
10-17-2006, 07:00 PM
yay more jrock cosplay. Found a wig for Kairi and my friend is helping me style it thursday night before the con. ^_^ It is teh coolness.... I sadly found out I'm gonna have to sit a lot for pics though cause all the people i'm cosplaying with are all 5"+ shorter than me, which is crazy, but I'm shocked at how well this one cosplay is going together and the fact that I'm getting out for around $40-45 on it.