PDA

View Full Version : AnimeFEST 2006 Shoutouts!

TransurrealisTristan
09-04-2006, 10:03 AM
With the con coming to a close,are there any people you want to say a greeting to?Here are mine:

Ryouko:Nice Xelos(sp?) costume!Every costume you do,it's hard to tell if you're there or not!That's how good you are.Saw you at the cosplay contest with DS.XD
wiltingflower:First,Al.Then,Izumi.You're one hard core cosplayer!The Rockman shoot was moved to the Yoshitoshi ABe autograph panel if you missed us.This message goes out for those who wanted to partake in it.
Tragnum.EXE:MY FIRST ENZAN FAN!XD Thank you for being the only person who was at the shoot and sticking about with me.Sorry about your Battle Network Game....It's been a while since I played.
Tifa:Has Cloud showed up yet?Ran into Yuki before leaving....
RaDragon77:Remember me?^^

To all my wondrous fans:Thank you for cheering me on at the cosplay contest.Dark's next tour stop is A-Kon 18 2007,so mark your calendars and hope to see you there!*blows kiss*

Anyone else I forgot:Nice meeting you all and keep on cosplaying!

Shia-Chan
09-04-2006, 11:46 AM
It was really fun! ^^

To "person-I-never-got-to-know-your-name-next-to-us-in-line-with-the-menchi-hat": It was really nice meeting you! I dunno if you're even on here, but if so, it was fun talking to you! Sorry we had to leave before the cosplay contest ended ._.;

To "tiny Shia", "Not tiny Misha", and "Kotarou": It was nice seeing some Pita-ten fans! And Yay for knowing who I am/knowing who Kotarou was!

Jeez, I need to ask people's names >.>;

The con was awesome/w00t/yay ^^

Viverra
09-04-2006, 12:37 PM
The tall L, the guy Edward Elric with automail, Sasuke(s), Izumi, Elevator dudes, raving friends, Time-Jump Sasuke, Ino, Akatsuki people, chibi Naruto, the 2 chibi Sasukes, anyone i missed, anyone that complimented me/hugged me/talked to me! I love you all and hope to see you at Ikkicon, A-kon and/or AnimeFest '07!!! <333

rabidfanboy
09-04-2006, 04:02 PM
Minty Fresh Ninja - you made an excellent roommate.
Amaya - was cool talking with you at the cosplay contest.
Danzig and Evil Kimba - enjoyed talking with y'all while waiting.
PockyFairy - enjoyed meeting you. *still jealous of your nice, shiny and clear jewels XD*
astillar - because I finally got to see your GIR costume in person! Which rocked very much.
The girl who stuck my number under my belt at the contest. I didn't catch your name, but thanks a bunch. ^^
The group that did the "Belle's Song" skit. Liked that one a lot.
Um...everyone else that I met or talked to at the con.

Marika
09-04-2006, 04:59 PM
Ino, Miss PacMan & their friends, Sexy-no-Jutsu Itachi, the many Itachis and two Kisames, the Naruto with the painted face, A/V Tech!Sasuke, everyone from the impromptu Naruto photoshoots, Kakashi & Iruka, Jet, anyone and everyone who I met... thank you all so much for making my first non-East Coast con so much fun!!!

And of course, TEAM SAI!!! You guys rock!

Viverra
09-04-2006, 05:16 PM
Ino, Miss PacMan & their friends, Sexy-no-Jutsu Itachi, the many Itachis and two Kisames, the Naruto with the painted face, A/V Tech!Sasuke, everyone from the impromptu Naruto photoshoots, Kakashi & Iruka, Jet, anyone and everyone who I met... thank you all so much for making my first non-East Coast con so much fun!!!

Time Jump Sasuke! =D

Amaya De'Morte
09-04-2006, 05:24 PM
Rabidfanboy- your costume ruled so hardcore it was unreal. It was great talking to ya, and I hope you get to come to more DFW cosplay society stuff XD you'd be a wonderful addition
astillar- Silent hill forever! Kingdom hearts has nothing on ze darkness XD. It was nice to run around with you and the other SH'ers on saturday
People that I always talk to, and always hang out with: Ahaha.. you are as always awesome and wonderful and amazin'
DFW Cosplay: What can I say? you all rule <33
New people I got to meet: message me XD It's always nice to meet new people and hang out with you all at conventions to come^^

Phantom Pirate
09-04-2006, 05:55 PM
Rabidfanboy- I saw you! The whole time I was in line, I was whispering all the names of the cosplay.com people I recognized...

Major shout out to my friends! TO BUSINESS!!!!

Oh, and to the Team Rocket grunt named Bree: Wow. Never before have I been on a hotel-wide chase. Go to Ikkicon and we can finish this. XD

Rachael-chan
09-04-2006, 07:04 PM
My BLEACH gang- Soifon, Matsumoto, Chad, Ichigo/Byakuya, Hitsugaiya, Urahara, and anyone else I missed, you guys were awesome!
Cat-Chan~- Thanks for organizing the BLEACH photoshoots, they were so much fun.
the zombie nurse who hugged me- I still have yet to get the blood off my shirt.

astillar
09-04-2006, 07:15 PM
astillar - because I finally got to see your GIR costume in person! Which rocked very much.

It was my pleasure sir. Next time he'll make it to the masquerade for sure.

astillar- Silent hill forever! Kingdom hearts has nothing on ze darkness XD. It was nice to run around with you and the other SH'ers on saturday

Double ditto. Those KH people sleep with nightlights, for crying out loud! Thanks for masterminding the SH gathering. Even though we were a small group, it was lots of fun being in one for once.

Baby Lain - It was lots of fun to meet up with you. Thanks for being so patient with my costume. Even though we only got to be in costume together for all of ten minutes, those ten minutes made the whole trip worthwhile. Go Gunnm!

LilyLighting - Though I didn't actually get to speak to you, seeing you do a little hop/skip/giggle when you saw GIR Sunday night, made me smile. Thanks.

The Hyatt Computer Center clerk-lady - For letting me use the inter-net for free when I realized I'd written my roommates phone numbers wrong and needed to check them.

My bro - for saving me from being homeless all weekend. I owe ya, runt.

There are more people, but memory fails me at the moment.

CaptainCid
09-04-2006, 07:18 PM
Amano Sephy/Cloud - Thanks for the great time man, it would have been lonelier without you.
My Fellow Turks - Tseng doesn't have a team without his Turks.
Rest of the 1510 gang - Thanks for letting me chill in your room all the time. I know I must've gotten annoying at some point.
1423 girls - We are your Turks.

Ryouko
09-04-2006, 07:20 PM
To the Tales of Symphonia group that let me join them for pictures, even though they already had a Zelos. That really made my weekend, and I thank you so much for that. You guys were awesome!

The Refreshment Ninja, who gave me a breath mint on the elevator. I was the bright red haired chick in cosplay (Zelos). You were just so nice, I'm glad I got to meet you.

ACME-Rian and TragnumEXE, it was good to see you guys again. :3 I'll bring along a Megaman cosplay at A-kon, I swear. XD

Mucai
09-04-2006, 08:52 PM
Too many to remember, and I'm not good with names ^^;;

Kendra: thanks for the room space
Nyu: Nice to see you again after AniZona last year ^_^ I love the Cure Black costume ;)
Cat-chan: It was nice to meet you.
Everyone else who I don't remember names of: *hugs*

It seems that they got 4,000 people. At least that's what Gus (the wombat, or rather Gus' owner) told me. I would have guessed 3,100-3,300. It didn't really look like 4,000.

TransurrealisTristan
09-04-2006, 08:58 PM
ACME-Rian and TragnumEXE, it was good to see you guys again. :3 I'll bring along a Megaman cosplay at A-kon, I swear. XD

OMFG!:eek: You found him too?Yup,we hung out for quite a while on Saturday,as he was the only one who came to the shoot.Gave him my autograph in character,so yay for me.~/o/

Ryo,it was good seeing you again as well.Also,I swear,I saw you walk by this Schrodinger and tall guy in an A-Kon 15 shirt.

chouzan
09-04-2006, 09:02 PM
Bleach cosplayers, wo0t!!! o: It was fun to meet so many new people.
Super special shout-outs to mel-mel-chan and Asmaria for the awesome Death Note photoshoot, too~

Kikala
09-04-2006, 09:21 PM
Super special shout-outs to mel-mel-chan and Asmaria for the awesome Death Note photoshoot, too~
I so wish I could've stayed longer. ;.; I told them that I had a photoshoot at 11, and the scheduled me at noon. I was so angry, and my Misa and Raito wanting to get out of costume and afraid we wouldn't get back in time. But at least I was there long enough to give you guys some candy. But like I said, I just wish I was able to have stayed longer to go off with you guys. ;.;

CaptainCid
09-04-2006, 09:23 PM

Yeah! I enjoyed talking to you guys waiting in line. I'm telling you, Sai is the new Yaoi.

josshouse
09-04-2006, 09:27 PM
Major shout out to my friends! TO BUSINESS!!!!
Enough of this business.

TO BUSINESS!!!

other shouts!! :D :D
- All the Eds I saw/talked to/took pics of!
- The other FMA group with Gracia etc :3 I heart you Jordan.
- The awesome Sephys and Cloud that took pics with our Aeris :3
- The Miroku that grabbed my ass after I took a pic with him XD
- ARMSTRONG!!
- everyone that cheered for us when we did our "illegal" skit with the Riza/Winry
- and everyone else I'm forgetting!

ignoring the lack of organization with the cosplay contest, it was an awesome con with nice people all around
YAY ^____^

chouzan
09-04-2006, 09:27 PM
I so wish I could've stayed longer. ;.; I told them that I had a photoshoot at 11, and the scheduled me at noon. I was so angry, and my Misa and Raito wanting to get out of costume and afraid we wouldn't get back in time. But at least I was there long enough to give you guys some candy. But like I said, I just wish I was able to have stayed longer to go off with you guys. ;.;

Ya, it is an unfortunate fate. T__T
I guess there's always another con?
I'll upload the DN photoshoot pics soon so you can at least look at them.
And THANKYOU for that candy! I practically inhaled all the smarties. XD

PockyFairy
09-04-2006, 09:40 PM
RabidFanBoy - Enjoyed meeting you as well. And I'm jealous of your self-made, not as manufactured - jewels. :P
Kikala - I'm so glad we got pix together and I got to talk with you! Star Ocean 3 ftw!
LilKrnYuna - Was awesome to meet you! Am somewhat envious of your mini-keyblade! Looks WAY lighter than mine. Hehe.
Cat-Chan~ - Was great to meet you and hang out with you during the contest! Go #31 & 32!! Congrats again.
Astillar - I always see that you've taken pix of me but never realise it's you! Say something to me next time so we can actually chat it up! :P
CaptainCid - Had a lot of fun! Hope to hang out at the next con we're both at!! And you were SO not annoying, you were fun to be around.
Tahiti - Was awesome seeing youuuu!
Skypirate - Always a pleasure. :)
Kuragiman - Lookin' forward to watching you blossum as a photographer!
Cresentbunny - I wuv you
Amaya - Hooray for giant death claw hugs.
DFW Cosplay - Can't wait to join you guys! You were all amazing to be around!!

tahiti
09-04-2006, 09:57 PM
Okay, here we go...
ANNA! My Sakura! Had SOOO much fun hanging with you and can't wait to do it again for Oni-con! CCS FOREVA!
My RANDUM buddies- You guys continue to amaze and inspire me. Thank you for letting me join in the CCS love!
Pancake-mix- Power card! We rocked the con with our pink and green powah! KINGDOM BODY PAINT!
All the KH cosplayers- you guys are AWWWWWESOME! Yay for another fun gathering. Duck, duck, goose and limbo will never be the same.
PockyFairy- yay for running into you!
Astillar- Thanks for letting me and Pancake-mix take a picture with you XD!
My sister, Amika- DONALD AND GOOFY FOREVA!
My DFW Cosplay peeps- I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLL!
If I forgot anyone else, sorry.. I love you too!

MintyFreshNinja
09-04-2006, 10:07 PM
Minty Fresh Ninja - you made an excellent roommate.
Amaya - was cool talking with you at the cosplay contest.
Danzig and Evil Kimba - enjoyed talking with y'all while waiting.
PockyFairy - enjoyed meeting you. *still jealous of your nice, shiny and clear jewels XD*
The girl who stuck my number under my belt at the contest. I didn't catch your name, but thanks a bunch. ^^
Um...everyone else that I met or talked to at the con.

right back at ya rabid fan boy! you had the coolest costumes!

shout out to junta, sister rosette, fox, and doug (sorry i don't know your character's name!)

all of you were the coolest roomates, making this my most cherished weekend for the year!

and as if that wasn't enough, thank you to all those who accepted my mentos/gum!

Ryouko: yeah! to the best zelos eva!

...and this server at a nearby cafe:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a72/windwaker818/mintyfreshninja/Picture036.jpg

Koda89
09-04-2006, 10:16 PM
Cat~Chan!!!!!

Also, Sailor_Saturn, I knew your Temari outfit was good!

peony
09-04-2006, 10:18 PM
The cute Rikku from A-Kon - aww hi! You're always so excited to see people, I'm glad I saw you again XD
Hardcore Amano!Sephy - You were INCREDIBLY COOL, sorry I kept stealing that bloody Aerith doll from you, it was just so...cool! I figured by Sunday it was getting rather annoying...
Kingdom Hearts!Cloud - Thanks for taking all the pictures with me! I know we kept running into you, I swear I wasn't stalking, there just weren't many other Cloud cosplayers! Your armor/sword is amazing and I hope you go to more cons :D
That CUTE girl Kadaj - aww you were sweet, I loved you :D
Random guy who actually BOUGHT one of my flowers - lol you win

All the girls that kissed our Fuery deserves a shoutout as well

ANYONE WHO ASKED FOR PICTURES/HUGS WINS AT LIFE, I LOVE YOU ALL :D

wiltingflower
09-04-2006, 10:22 PM
To all the FMA cosplayers, YOU ROCK! Thank you for an awesome photoshoot on Saturday! Speaking of FMA, thank you to the young Ed and Al girls who gifted me with an Izumi figure from the Dealer's Room. It's the sweetest thing ever done for me at a con! She resides with the child Ed, Al, and Winry figure now. :)

Jet_Texas, I loved talking to you today and thanks for all the kind words on my costume. You're not too shabby yourself, you know!

7891, thanks for being an awesome male Ed and for being such a good sport about the pictures on Saturday. They look great and I'll get them up as soon as possible. I hope things got better for you today as well, and the rest of your con was a good one. *major hugs*

AquaAlchemist, you're always so great to see! I've got some cute pictures of Winry I'll put up soon. Cutest Winry ever, seriously.

Amaya, I was the not-quite-lolita-but-looks-like-it cosplayer at your EGL panel Sunday. I loved the panel and your lolita outfit was so lovely! Classic lolita suits you so well!

Dai, I'm totally downloading Rozen Maiden now, thanks to you. Hooray for Suiseiseki and Parapara in the wee hours of the morning. XD

Also, to the great Cloud cosplayer who recognized me as Kagura and the Ritsuka who recognized me as Franz, hell yes, I love you both. Non-mainstream series love. <33

Kikala
09-04-2006, 10:23 PM
Ya, it is an unfortunate fate. T__T
I guess there's always another con?
I'll upload the DN photoshoot pics soon so you can at least look at them.
And THANKYOU for that candy! I practically inhaled all the smarties. XD
Yeah. ^^ I hope to go to some other cons in the near future, but as of now, the next one is A-Kon... So far away. ;.; But I'm definitely going as L there.
And your welcome. I had so many smarties left, I pretty much was happy to toss them at you guys. XD; I still have over half a box of sugar cubes and dum dum's left. ;.; Ah well, guess I'll be on a sugar high for the next few months. XP I can't wait to see the pics though!

And yay! I was happy I could get some pics with your too PockyFairy! At about 2, I looked at my friends and was like, think I could make a quick costume change? They didn't think I could, but I did... And even though I wish we could have talked longer (And I SO could have... since I ended up just sitting at the back of the cosplay room for the entire practice... not doing anything. -.-;;; ) I'm still glad we got to get some pics together. ^^

Iwakuralain16
09-04-2006, 10:34 PM
I guess I'll do a shout out to everyone that came by the anime pavillion booth and Funimation booth. I saw many awesome costumes, especially one girl that had perfect Temari hair(that was today). Oh yeah, also the little kids dressed like Naruto(in fact, all little kids that cosplayed lol) They were so cute!!! lol

hm... and all of the late night con people that stayed out until 5/6pm or all night... was nice to meet you too(or it was nice to randomly stumble into you) And of course lastly, to 151 Rum, Taquila, Midori and all other hard liquers that had the pleasure of being ingested by me(thanks also, for surprisingly not giving me a hang over even though you made me pass out at the end of the night)...

yeah... that about includes everyone. hahaha

Viverra
09-04-2006, 11:23 PM
AquaAlchemist, you're always so great to see! I've got some cute pictures of Winry I'll put up soon. Cutest Winry ever, seriously.
awww thanks!! ^^ I think you're a really good Izumi! Kick those Elric asses ;) I could help with my giant wrench mwahaha -cough- anyway, hope to see ya again soon! X3

Kikala
09-04-2006, 11:36 PM
I also want to give a shoutout to all those who gave me free food. XD 'specially the Tseng (I'm pretty sure it was him at least) that gave me chocolate pocky today when I was sitting at the table. You have no idea how good that tasted. ^^ It was the only pocky I got the entire convention, unfortunately. ;.;
And another one to all the Death note cosplayers, 'specially those I gave candy to. ^^ I hope you liked your dum dums (I think I gave some to that Naruto cosplayers too. I can't remember)
Also to all those who showed up at the 11 AM Naruto shoot. Sorry I wasn't more clear on the meeting place, that was my fault. -.-; I had meant to say the first floor by the escalators, not the 2nd floor. That was utterly and completely my fault, and I apologize. But even with the few we had, it was fun. I wish we could have gotten more people involved, but being as shy as I am, I did my best. It was my first time trying to... uh... 'run' a photoshoot. ^^; I tried to be loud, and eventually (*GASP*) removed the mask, but my voice had already been leaving me. XD;;; Ah well, twas still fun.

AND! Lastly, (For the moment) Skypirate! It was awsome talking to you, only if it was for a short while. XD; It was funny hearing about the rumors about your 'operations'. The funniest part was when you said, "And apparently I'm having heart surgery today". That just made me laugh. ^^ It was great seeing you there!

CaptainCid
09-04-2006, 11:40 PM
I also want to give a shoutout to all those who gave me free food. XD 'specially the Tseng

You're welcome! :3

Kagz
09-04-2006, 11:43 PM
Let's see....

to all the cosplayers who were cool and laid back and put up with my sillyness.
And to all my fellow Bleachers YAY!

Special thanks to ...
Chibi~ thanks for waiting on me for the sunday rave!
To the dealer who helped me get all the Soi Yourichi merch I could
and to Rik&Ric for being so nice when I stood infront of your store forever playing with the disgaea figures!
SkyPirate~thanks for taking pictures I hope to see them soon!
Catchan~ thanks for putting together the photoshoots! and your ichigirl rox!
Hitsugia who did flips with me all sunday!
the ichi and the chibihara who did flips with us sunday night! Flipping is fun!
Mel for covering me up when I fell asleep in the floor.
Rinji for not be a sore loser in Twister! BWA HA HA
To whoever brought the twister board OMG that was a blast!
To everyone who helped and went to the sunday night bleach shoot.

and a special congrats to the happily wed couple who took pictures with us Sunday night! I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE FUN!!! n.n

Oh and to the photographers who helped us get the overhead shot of our group!

And to anyone I forgot. THANKS See you guys next year!

CrescentBunny
09-04-2006, 11:47 PM
I wanna shout out to Pockyfairy and Amaya you two are completely awesome along with all our pals from Denton here...We all got to meet a buncha really cool people! I <3 Amono Sephy and Tifa...Jonobi and ShizoIori! BIG THANK YOU to anyone who actually recognized who I was in both my costumes as Cornet from Rhapsody and Yomi from Azumanga Daioh! I had little appreciation at a-kon *cry* so AnimeFEST was a hardcore score for me! Thanks also to Kuragiman, RabidFanBoy, Astillar and SkyPirate...for talking with me and telling me how much you guys appreciated the costumes :) I finally have pictures of my cosplay :) And you guys are completely awesome costume and personality wise! And last but NOT least Jet Black...you ARE Jet in every way :)

CrescentBunny
09-04-2006, 11:51 PM
GAH and CaptainCid I HEART YOU! Hahaha I had no idea you were on here! MWAH!

CaptainCid
09-04-2006, 11:53 PM
GAH and CaptainCid I HEART YOU! Hahaha I had no idea you were on here! MWAH!

Yay! ::victory fanfare::

Yes, thank you so much for a great weekend. It really would not have been as fun without you guys. And you were especially a treat to have around. Thanks. :3

Abarero
09-04-2006, 11:54 PM

Ahhh, thank you! We loved your outfit and were so sad that you didn't get an award!

Major love to any and all cosplayers that suffered through the rehearsal from hell. Power to the cosplayers!

And shout-outs to the awesome Jet Black, KoolAid man (yay for talking Rumiko shows with our group!), the CCS Ruby Moon and Power Card who waited by us to get into the cosplay rehearsal, the awesome Armstrong (and their whole FMA CSI group) we loved your costumes, and to the Trigun skit for doing an awesome drama skit!

Amaya De'Morte
09-05-2006, 12:00 AM
Amaya, I was the not-quite-lolita-but-looks-like-it cosplayer at your EGL panel Sunday. I loved the panel and your lolita outfit was so lovely! Classic lolita suits you so well!

Not quite or not- your outfit was wonderful! And thank you so much for the compliment! ^^

I wanna shout out to Pockyfairy and Amaya you two are completely awesome along with all our pals from Denton here...

HAHA Thanks, yoz! You're completely awesome too, and I can't wait to come hang out after fashion design with you and pockyfairy <33

Amaya - Hooray for giant death claw hugs.

That's the best part of the costume- Claw hugs XDD

and, I forgot (and never should ahve, because of all he does)

The ever wonderful skypirate! your contributions to the dallas area cosplay is as always amazing and full of devotion- I hope one day I can do as much for you as you do for all of us!

Kikala
09-05-2006, 12:02 AM
You're welcome! :3
Whee! ^^ You should have seen me eat that thing. I like took two bites and it was gone. XP

CaptainCid
09-05-2006, 12:03 AM
Whee! ^^ You should have seen me eat that thing. I like took two bites and it was gone. XP

I would have given you more had you asked. That Cloud that was with me was amazed. I bought him his own Ramune and Pocky and he got mad at me for being nice to him as a Turk.

tahiti
09-05-2006, 01:06 AM
Oh, yeah.. I'd also like to give a GREAT BIG AWESOMELY HUUUUGE shoutout to SkyPirate, who is one of the coolest photographers out there. Thanks for always taking great pictures of everyone, and putting up with us weird cosplayers. Yay for SkyPirate!

Mucai
09-05-2006, 01:35 AM
That's the best part of the costume- Claw hugs XDDooo... you were one of the blue people? ^_^

strange_mikoto
09-05-2006, 03:20 AM
To Nixa "Para-Para-Sora" and "Angry-Gay-Man-Riku"...thanks for hanging out with us practically all week end. ^-^;;; It was awesome, thanks for letting me change in your room after the death of the contest and our random-ness.

Skypirate- you are SO mega-awesome for dealing with everything you do and walking around non-stop just to take photos of everyone you can. It was cool talking to you. I hope Oni will ask you to be a guest this year!

To Squeaky-chan and Yuffie-chan (and the whole group from the 12th floor....and "Leather Vinnie-chan". Because cosplayers can still be fun and sweet people.

The Kingdom Heart I Cloud that walked around with me and Goofy all day. Be you're own leader! Don't be a Squall!! ^-^;

The KH II Organization XIII from Tulsa, OK....I didn't even know OK DID cosplay groups. lol. You guys all rock. Larxene-chan, I hope I see you again! Come back down for Onicon this year and join the Turk/OrgXIII conga. Thanks for wishing with us on the last day at the fountain (it's a con tradition).

anyone who gave me sugar to keep me a happy-hyper-Sora. Thanks, it was really needed. heh. Who ever was in charge of the game room!! That was an AWESOME set up! Goofy, you rock. People that actually think I'm a good cosplayer, thanks...I need to know that sometimes. -_-; Yami...cause I would have missed out on the whole thing if you hadn't gotten me out of my "angsty-Roxas" thing and dragged me along.

sankyu!

Amaya De'Morte
09-05-2006, 07:16 AM
ooo... you were one of the blue people? ^_^

yeppers^^ I was the first one to walk on stage out of the two.

SchizoIori
09-05-2006, 01:31 PM
I'd like to give a shout out to Amaya and the DFW people. It was nice to meet (and get groped by XD) You guys. Sorry I was all blah when we met I was kinda sick.

To chibi_sasuke_1- it was awesome working with you in art show.

To captain cid- It was fun hanging out with you during the con. Definitely a cool person and I hope you can go conning with us more.

To skypirate- Thanks for taking all the great pics.

To the 1510 crew- it was fun sharing a room with you guys and hanging out. I say we do it again.

To Kikala- Your costume with the giant bells was very cute.

To all the people who made our video game photoshoot a success even though we got ousted from our original spot.

to everyone who helped with art show or entered art and helped make it successful.

And to anyone and everyone I met from cosplay.com. it was awesome to meet you all.

Koda89
09-05-2006, 01:40 PM
Aw......I only met Cat-Chan, SailorSaturn, and MexicAnime.....if I knew which people were from Cosplay.com....I would've hanged w/ all of you....I just was able to tell them apart from everyone because of their specific outfits...

Lex chan
09-05-2006, 01:44 PM
I had so much fun at this convention!! Some special shoutouts and thanks to quite a few people!!

First off thanks again to SkyPirate for taking pictures of my group and I, always appreciated!!

Thanks to Anime Radio for interviewing me twice and making me feel ultra uber special and being so complimentary. I really appreciated it a lot!

Jessie: Always a blast meeting up with you at cons! Your work inspires me!

Sarah and Amy: You guys rock!! Goofy and Donald forever!! I had a lot of fun hanging out with you guys too!!

Alexandra Keel: Hehehe what can I say? Those late nights on myspace were fun and I'm always blown away by your work! I also loved your group's skit at the cosplay and I so loved talking with you!

Jonobi: AMANO SEPHIROTH ROCKS! You were a real joy to meet and I'm glad I got to talk with you! You're totally awesome!

Also another shoutout to everyone who stopped to talk to me and offer such wonderful compliments on my costumes. I was overwhelmed but I was so incredibly honored to hear such sweet things from so many people. Thank you so much!

Anndd.....oh noes...The Kairi who took my picture...who posted a pic of me in her gallery...And uhh....OH NOES! I dont even know her user name >_< but anyways I'm sure she knows who she is...THANK YOU FOR THE UBER UBER SWEET CAPTION YOU PUT UNDER MY PICTURE! I ALMOST CRIED!

And thanks to all the people I talked to during the cosplay both during the show and before when we all were waiting for the disorganization to straighten itself out. I always love meeting new people and cosplays are always a great place to do it! Thanks for being so awesome and funny!

Thank you to the judge who gave me my award too! It was my first costume award and both me and the power card were so thrilled and honored.

If I forgot anyone please flame me or something =_= hurr....I love everybody!

Wacka
09-05-2006, 02:15 PM
To all the ken-folks who sat around waisting there time watching me and my compadre singing disney songs for hours.

All Oragization XIII Cosplayers!!!!

Sky-Pirate: You keep on Rockin Steady!

Captian Cid: BEST...TSENG...EVER!

Jonobi: I never really like Sephiroth cosplayers but you did an eeeeeexelent job! The plushie at the end of the sword...I've never been so happy!and your Cloud was waaaay past awesome!

all my buds from the Card captor cosplay(even though I barely saw you guys over the weekend) thanks for lett'n me room

Everyone involved with the skit that involved koolaid.You guys should've won an award!

and much love to all the Blaxel fangirls!!

MexicAnime
09-05-2006, 02:22 PM
Shout-out's to Everyone who's Pic I took, who took my pics, those fangirls who gave me Hugging Love, All my fellow Narutards who attented the inpromtu photoshoot, everyone I met at the dances, and basically Eberyone who attented and had a great time.

See ya'll at the next Con....

Koda89
09-05-2006, 02:35 PM
Wacka, I loved the weird dancing things you and Sora did all weekend.....I WOULD'VE jumped into the mass Numa Numa dance, but you had enough people there.........

MexicAnime
09-05-2006, 02:42 PM
Wacka, I loved the weird dancing things you and Sora did all weekend.....I WOULD'VE jumped into the mass Numa Numa dance, but you had enough people there.........

HA!!! I got yall dancing on video. I'll be sure to provide a link as soon as I upload it.

Lady Saea
09-05-2006, 03:06 PM
I apologize as my shoutouts posts usually get larger than I intend. ^.^
So that people know who these are coming from, I was the Cloud with ghetto swords of doom friday and monday and the Amano Sephiroth with Aeris-kabob on Saturday and Sunday.

DFW Cosplay Society - You guys are awesome and I have more fun everytime I'm with you all. Thanks for letting me hang out, steal some of Jessie's food, for doing retarded raving with you guys, for groping me. Joy, stop talking about my sword. You guys crossed the line really fast. lol

To everyone who helped put Aeris back on my sword...it was just a little out of my reach. x_x;

Jessie/Amaya - You were awesome as always I have so much respect for you...for your cosplays and for how you handle situations. Your Hsien-ko was superb and I enjoyed skipping with you, wearing your hat, and getting claw hugs. Hoorah!!

Lauren/PockyFairy - Another great A-Fest. You are always fun to hang out with and you rock as Kairi and Nel. Go clump of #25-32!! You will finish Amano Vivi and be awesome! Jaa, mata!

SkyPirate - You and EBK are my favorite photographers evar. You are so cool to talk to and I love seeing you evolve as a photographer. You just keep getting better and you come up with great ideas. We will find a way to get you to Oni-Con!

Wacko - You are a great Axel. I loved your Wierd Al performances. I also noticed how you could spin your weapons. That was sweet. Sorry we killed each other. Double KO. x.x;

CaptainCid - I was surprised when I ran into you on friday. It was great hanging out with you all weekend. You protected me...and bought me food. :D So if you act like you're atleast 21 already...what will you be like...then? Tseng and Cid ftw.

Kikala - It was nice running into you those few times we did. Too bad the "online gathering" didn't happen. Thanks for answering my questions while I was in line at the cosplay contest. :D

Kissmedeadly / Talim - It was awesome hanging out with you on Monday. Hope to see you at another convention.

Lex chan - I thought you and your friend were awesome the first time we passed unexpectedly in the hall. It was awesome getting to hang out wit you after the cosplay contest. Just don't tell anyone Sephy skips. :-P It was my pleasure talking to you both. Hope we meet again. ^_^

Cat chan - I LOVED your EGL Ichigo. Congrats on the award. You deserved it. Enjoyed hanging out with you and the rest of our "clump" in line.

Peony - XD You were great. I'm so pleased you interacted with me. Not enough people do. I was shocked when you chucked those flowers in my face. :D Everytime the Aeris disappeared, I knew it was you. I didn't mind...lol Usually Tseng recovered it for me. You were a great Lust as well. ^_^

Jet - You...are...Jet. You...are...awesome! I ran into you a lot and enjoyed talking with you each time. Your Ed was perfectly lanky. Take care and I hope to see you at more conventions.

SchizoIori - You put up with a lot for me. You help me in everyway you can. I would be no where in relation to cons/cosplay without you. Thanks for everything now and in the future. <3

To all those who called me demented, cold, cruel, sick, twisted, and a murderer.

To all those who said they loved me and supported my plushie horror.

To the Aeris and Tifa sisters I hung out with on Friday. It was great just chillin and all with you. I can't wait to see that tugging picture!!

Hana/Kadaj - You were very easy to get along with and meet. You felt like a part of the DFW group easily. I hope I get to hang out with you and chat more.

Andy/Rosiel - You were awesome. I loved your stage presence up there. You carried yourself so well.

To the girl that pimped the other 2 Sephys: better luck next time. :D

To anyone I bumped into with props anywhere - I'm really sorry but atleast they didn't hurt. :D

To everyone who commented on my costumes, took my picture, or hugged me - thank you. Thats what makes the cons for me. Its the people and the interactions. <3

To everyone I forgot - slap me upside the head!! I'll edit this post til my fingers fall off.

And finally...to anyone who had to read through this post - XD I'm sorry but thanks!

Kikala
09-05-2006, 04:04 PM
Kikala - It was nice running into you those few times we did. Too bad the "online gathering" didn't happen. Thanks for answering my questions while I was in line at the cosplay contest. :D

No problem. ^^; Sorry I seemed to be running around like a chicken with my head cut off. 0.o; I had no idea what I was supposed to be doing. Right before the contest, my staff head (I was actually working with Ops) told me that I didn't have to help out with the contest, but I'm glad I did. ^^ So there's my reasoning for me not know anything about the contest, and always having to ask someone for help. XD; It was actually my first cosplay contest to attend, so yay. :3 And your Aeris-kabob made me laugh so hard! Though my friend (the 'turn style') is a huge Aeris fan, and I think it made her die a little inside, which just made it even more fun for me. It's an awsome idea, and I loved it! And the detail on your costume was amazing. 0.o;;;

OH! I'm not sure if the guys even on cosplay.com, but, a random shout out to the guy with the rock. You gave us a much needed laugh in the Operations room, even if you didn't know it at the time, and was just sent there because someone told you your rock was considered a weapon. 'Did you throw the rock? Juggle the rock? Toss the rock?' 'No, I was just holding it' God, that was hilarious! In the words of Suzi, "You made AnimeFest history". "I don't think we've ever been asked about a rock... How would you peacebound a rock? How 'bout put a little smiley face on it?"
And I would also like to shout out to the amazing Jet that kept my friends and I entertained. It was nice talkin to you while waiting for the cosplay to start. My friend was the start of the line and I came up beside her cause I didn't know what else to do. You sir, are full of knowledge, and I was very happy to talk to you!

Edit: -kicks all her typo's-

Jet_Texas
09-05-2006, 04:05 PM
Thanks to all fellow cosplayes who did not follow me off the stage the wrong way, I got :lost:

All the people who commented on the costume, and all the fine conversationalists I met at AnimeFest, also a special thanks to all the staff in Vid & Security for the help and great work making the con run so well. And the excellent photogs.

and Especially Ed & Faye

Apologies to anyone I appeared to ignore when you spoke to me, the Left ear just holds up the glasses at this point.
See ya...

Da Tenshi Kurai
09-05-2006, 04:43 PM
To SkyPirate - You are ever sweeter with each passing con! Your photos are fantastic! (I hope people quit passing around crazy rumors about your alleged ill health, too. Not cool! XP)

To Dai - Your Suiseiseki made my weekend. I thought I'd be the only Rozen Maiden this weekend, and seeing you as I got off the escalators made me smile.

To the black-dress Suigintou - You were awesome!

To Lex chan - Your Ruby Moon was fantastic. I stared at you every time you went by. XD;

To Flow (though I'm sure they're too busy to visit this site) - That concert was to die for.

To the Cardcaptor Sakura group - I've never seen so many CCS people in one spot before. You all did a great job with your costumes and looked like you were having a great time. Also, I have no idea how The Flowery put up with all that body paint. *snivel of appreciation*

And to everyone that I forgot to remember but talked about their awesomeness the entire weekend - You're awesome. XD;

tahiti
09-05-2006, 04:52 PM
To the Cardcaptor Sakura group - I've never seen so many CCS people in one spot before. You all did a great job with your costumes and looked like you were having a great time. Also, I have no idea how The Flowery put up with all that body paint. *snivel of appreciation*

I put up with it very carefully XD;; I thought it was hilarious that most people wouldn't even try to get near me for fear of the paint coming off onto them, but the paint actually stayed on very nicely. Big thanks to my friend Youshi who recommended the makeup to me.

Cat-Chans
09-05-2006, 05:03 PM
To all my Bleachers:
BLEACH 4 LYFE
I'm so glad I got to hang with all the cool bleach kids before it's invaded by Bleatards.

To cosplay eveyone in the cosplay line clump:
I'm pretty sure that it was ya'll and none of the skits or walk ons that made cosplay good this year. Especialy being Emo with Pocky Fairy.

To Afest security:
Working with ya'll was great, even if I couldn't cosplay

To Moki, Malik, and Yuki:
Sorry I conldn't be Seto for long, but I'm glad we still got a few pictures.

SchizoIori
09-05-2006, 05:13 PM
SchizoIori - You put up with a lot for me. You help me in everyway you can. I would be no where in relation to cons/cosplay without you. Thanks for everything now and in the future. <3

Aw babe I feel loved and now I need to do a shout out to you too since you did one for me. I was so proud of how wonderful you looked in costume and how much attention your stuff got.

Thanks to everyone who admired Jonobi's costumes, it was great to know somethings we worked hard on were appreciated.

peony
09-05-2006, 05:54 PM
Peony - XD You were great. I'm so pleased you interacted with me. Not enough people do. I was shocked when you chucked those flowers in my face. :D Everytime the Aeris disappeared, I knew it was you. I didn't mind...lol Usually Tseng recovered it for me. You were a great Lust as well. ^_^

Ahaha, I figured Aerith would do that...just throw flowers at Sephiroth and shout "YOU MEANIE!" and run away. I actually meant to do that when you were with a few other Sephys, but I turned my back and you were the only one left XD

Oh, and I was Sloth, but you only saw me for what...five seconds? I hate how simular their outfits are!

Did I see you on Friday as Cloud? I got a few pictures with a Cloud on Friday, and I only noticed one really...hrrrrm.

Lady Saea
09-05-2006, 06:00 PM
Ack! Sorry. Yeah I didn't see you much in your FMA outfit. If the Cloud you saw on friday had 6 duct taped swords, then it was me. XD

Sephy is a meanie. Bwaha.

mel-mel-chan
09-05-2006, 06:05 PM
everyone you were all awesome! especially the bleach and ouran people!

cat-chan and chouzan you two rock for getting those bleach shoots organized.

cat-chan, you've inspired me....I want to make an egl Ishida now....*giggles* and i especially admire you for having to work the con along with everything else you did.

kagz - i love you! you were awesome to hang out with, very in character as soi fong and just in general really awesome!

asmaria- i love you as always. it was yet another awesome con with a great friend and it wouldn't have been the same without you.

and there's so many other people i'd like to say stuff too, but i'm a little tired right now and can't remember quite everyting I had originally wanted to say.

SailorSaturn
09-05-2006, 06:11 PM
Cat~Chan!!!!!

Also, Sailor_Saturn, I knew your Temari outfit was good!
zomg lol, right back at cha. I was scared to say hi to you, but I wanted to talk to people from cosplay.com!

+Sasuke-Kun! Your Sharigan contacts RULED and I love ya!
+Ino-chan, your Ino was awesome and you're my best cosplay friend! And I love you.
+FMA cosplayers!! They ALL ruled this year
+Hokage!! OWNED!!
+Awesome Cloud & Squall.
+Jonobi's AWESOME DEAD AERITH! I had a picture but it got messed up! =(

CaptainCid
09-05-2006, 07:17 PM
Captian Cid: BEST...TSENG...EVER!

Thanks, your Blaxel pretty much rules too. I want to see some of those videos of me "dancing"...

Neeymuffin
09-05-2006, 07:45 PM
I feel like I have no right to give shoutouts since I wasn't the most social person in the world, but mine's pretty general, so like... don't kill me. Dx;

Congratulations on any and all cosplayers. -shot for being the stupidest person alive-

Rikku and I had a blast hanging around with everyone at the cosplay (even though my Rikku muffin had to leave early. -sob-) and she and I want to thank you all for making our first cosplay experience an amazing one.

We realize that our fluke of a win disappointed a lot of people. Believe me, we were counting on losing, as a matter of fact. The 1 Hour Productions had us beat out, hands down. Dx Theirs was planned and executed amazingly.

Ours was a two-minute propless excuse to make fun of some anime and be stupid on stage.

Thank you to everyone who congratulated us on a job well done! Even if we were more deserving of a simple nod and the occasional, "hey, you guys were kinda funny up there."

And this is when Aeris leaves before being stabbed. again.

SchizoIori
09-05-2006, 08:11 PM
Oh also shoutouts to Anna, and Astillar. It felt nice to be recognized and it made my day. ^_^

fivestarsellout
09-05-2006, 08:55 PM
OMFG where to start??? Lacey!Roxas, Bill!Sora, Steve!Axel, Kyle!Vinnie, and everyone else in our group

WE TOTALLY PWNED THE WHOLE CON. AND MCDONALDS. HECK YEAH ♥

fivestarsellout
09-05-2006, 08:57 PM
OH AND MONICA THE AWESOMEST VINCENT EVAR YES ♥

*will think of more later*

fivestarsellout
09-05-2006, 08:58 PM
Thanks, your Blaxel pretty much rules too. I want to see some of those videos of me "dancing"...
ah, were you the underage Tseng doing the strip tease?? SO MUCH LOVE

I got a vid of you dancing on my cell, if i ever can figure out how to download my vids from my phone i'll let you know ♥

astillar
09-05-2006, 08:59 PM
I gotta say, AF changed my understanding of the world. I used to think, there are THOUSANDS of cosplayers in the world and only a small fraction of them are on cosplay.com, so the odds of seeing a cosplay.com-er in RL are slim to none.
But then I go to AF and there's one and there's one and there's one. And oh look! Another one! It got to be like some cosplay-Pokemon-scavenger hunt, like, "I gotta catch em all!" Of course I didn't have any Pokéballs.
And now that I'm seeing all these galleries going up, now I'm thinking, "Were there any cosplayers at AnimeFest that weren't on cosplay.com?"

CaptainCid
09-05-2006, 08:59 PM
I got a vid of you dancing on my cell, if i ever can figure out how to download my vids from my phone i'll let you know ♥

Awesome! Glad you enjoyed it.

fivestarsellout
09-05-2006, 09:04 PM
The cute Rikku from A-Kon - aww hi! You're always so excited to see people, I'm glad I saw you again XD

*GLOMP* omg!! ^_^ It was so good to see you!!

It's amazing how awesome Aeris cosplayers are, they're so sweet! Speaking of, much mad love to Bre!Aeris/Sephiroth and Meg!Tifa/Omi. Thanks for letting me hang out with you Friday!!

And Paco because her skit pwned, if that was indeed her when I thought it was

musicalmafia
09-05-2006, 09:13 PM
Okay, it's about time that I got myself together with this thread. XD;;

First off, to my Eiji-love~(TerukiHolic)! It was absolutely great meeting you and hanging out and being able to fangirl to the fullest! X33 TeniPuri love forever, and A-Kon won't come quick enough! GOLDEN PAIR!~ Oh, and to all of your friends who I also hung out with (in no particular order), you guys rock! <3

Cat-Chan~- Thanks for pulling the Bleach shoot together! The list you made was really helpful, and it was rather fun "capturing" you. XD Oh, and I'm glad I caught you in the hallway in your EGL Ichigo. It was so cute!~

Mel-mel-chan, Arei, Gundammrw, and our Aizen-sama, - You guys absolutely ROCK. I was so glad our Arrancar group was bigger, and the pictures we took were sooooo much fun! Go go Arrancar disco!

-To Mel- A million thanks for making my headpiece for A-Kon and on. I <3 you, and us Emo-cars are big dorks. XD
-Arei- You were an adorable Lupi! I was glad to see that you made it there! Oh, and make your boyfriend do Shinji, for sure. XD
-Gundammrw (aka Grimmy!~)- A million hugs for you for being so in character! You were definately Grimmjaw in more than one way.~
-LEGO_Renji- Your sword was awesome! I'd never have the patience to sit and figure all of those pieces out. XD
-Asmaria- I'm still contemplating doing Academy Hinamori, so I'll let you know if I do. XD;; And I loved your Ikkaku zanpakuto. <3
-Kagz/Soi Fong- I was the one who brought it!~ I've got video of you and Renji in the corner fighting at Twister. XD You were so awesome and in character.
Chouzan- Our only Vaizard! =o But you were ~totally~ awesome as Hiyori, and the mask was amazing.
-To the rest of the Bleachers- BLEACH ROCKS! And I'm so glad everyone enjoyed Twister! I was more than happy to bring it along and took pictures and videos of people.~

Wacka- You are a rockin' Axel, and I have MANY videos of you and your friends singing/dancing on Sunday before the Cosplay Contest. I was the browned hair/glasses girl with a cape on taking videos. XD Is it alright if I post them up on YouTube? I'd like to know before I post them~

To my school friends- Awesome seeing you there! And yes, I did buy those doujinshi although I couldn't read them. XD

And lastly, to my parents, who without them I would've have been able to go to AnimeFEST. Love you both!~ X3

TransurrealisTristan
09-05-2006, 09:16 PM
RaDragon76:Nice seeing you and your friend at rehearsal!XD You friends doing the Shadow Duel skit were great.Tell them I said "Hi".
Cervantes:Gomen for not knowing what version of Soul Calibur you were from!Didn't know you from cosplay.com either.You kicked serious @$$ during the walk-ons.
Jet Black:ZOMG!I didn't know you were here!Remember me?I was the one who talked to you about Jet being in debt and Ein being a billionaire.
GIR:I saw you on the way to cosplay practice.
To those I talked with at the cosplay contest backstage:Nice meeting you guys!It was nice to be noticed as Dark,especially to the Guilty Gear duo.I loved your cosplays.
To those who were screaming out the lyrics to "Faint":YOU ROCK!I'm bringing back this act to A-Kon 18 for an encore!
Ryouko and DeadlySerenade:Saw you guys on the way out of the contest room.^^
Tenya Muyo:Great Ed cosplay you got there.I eventually found Ryouko.*points up*
To those who hated my act:Just leave me alone.It's my first time as a solo act...can you say something positive about it?
The Pita-Ten girl who I borrowed her sister's GBA:You're on cosplay.com,right?^^ Yes,I was Dark.See 3 posts up.
Yuki and Bridget:WHERE WERE YOU GUYS?!?I found you on Friday,then for the rest of the con,you guys vacated!
wiltingflower:No shoutout to me?;_;

Okay:
Do you guys want Dark's J-Rock performance to come to A-Kon 18,scrap it or get a new song altogether?

I'm also looking for a Reno from "Final Fantasy".Off topic,I know,but this is the only cosplay I remember that Yuki would be doing.

fivestarsellout
09-05-2006, 09:35 PM
ah, a few more:

rosiel/andy: i'm SO glad you went to the cosplay contest this time!!! YOU ARE SO ADORABLE *_*

con suite people: OMG YOU FED US I LOVE YOU

vincent in the cosplay line with me: for being such a GREAT VINNIE OMG *_*

and Jet for being awesome as always!

and... and... i'm hungry, I LOVE YOU ALL ♥♥♥♥♥

peony
09-05-2006, 10:38 PM
*GLOMP* omg!! ^_^ It was so good to see you!!

It's amazing how awesome Aeris cosplayers are, they're so sweet! Speaking of, much mad love to Bre!Aeris/Sephiroth and Meg!Tifa/Omi. Thanks for letting me hang out with you Friday!!

And Paco because her skit pwned, if that was indeed her when I thought it was

SQUEEEEE :heart:

chouzan
09-05-2006, 11:06 PM
Chouzan- Our only Vaizard! =o But you were ~totally~ awesome as Hiyori, and the mask was amazing.

I must shout back to you and your awesome-o Il Forte!!! o: I wish FLOW had played a little later so I could've played Twister with you guys.. T__T
There's always the next con, I guess! My next one will be A-kon 18 and I hope to have shinigami Rukia with Shirayuki to add to my Hiyori. ^_^
I can't get over how awesome all of you Arrancar (plus the Aizen, who I'm close friends with) were! I love seeing current Bleach manga cosplayers. *_*
Which also prompts me to shout-out to gundammrw (extra props for also cosplaying Hidan), Arei, and mel-mel-chan for their extremely well-done cosplays.

Huge shout-out to Cat-chan for organizing the Bleach shoots and talking to me so much during the con! ~_~ <33
I enjoyed the extended conversation with HackerEd, Cat-chan, and the Matsumoto (is she on cosplay.com? O_o ) on Sunday night.
It was also awesome getting to know Mel and Asmaria a little better than just people on the internet! o:
To LEGO Renji for the most original Zabimaru I've ever seen.
Plus, bonus points to Kagz on the excellent Soi Fong...
And astillar for the giant Gir that still amazes me, even three months after A-kon. XD
Thanks to Kikala for the candy at the Death Note shoot, too!

Cat-Chans
09-05-2006, 11:16 PM
OMFG Melmel DO IT
DO IT PLZ
with you are GL Ishida and Soi Fong as Chick Hollow Ichigo I think I just might change my mind about A-kon next year
D:

It would be worth it just for that
T______T
(it would be even better to get a Sado and some Shinigami in there too)

chouzan
09-05-2006, 11:19 PM
You spark my interest in Bleach EGL, Cat-chan... O_o

Blue_warrior
09-06-2006, 03:50 AM
I'd like to give a shout-out to all the awesome fangirls (and boys) that glomped me/were glomped LOL and especially to the fangirls that gave me the sticky bun saturday morning! It was eaten gratefully and in character! And a huge shout-out to everyone that helped me spread the LOVE AND PEACE!!!!
-Beared Vash-

LEGO Renji
09-06-2006, 07:29 AM
Good Lord, so many to be thanked, so little space (much less mental memory) to do it with.

First off, to all the Bleachers, thanks for an awesome time. I really don't think I could've asked for anything better.
Kagz- I will yet have my revenge at the next Bleach Twister event, bwahahahaha!
Mel-Mel-Chan- Thanks for puting up with me for yet another con, going to CVS Sunday morning when I got hit with allergies and, among other things, making me this awesome Shinigami outfit.
Asmaria- I could NOT have figured out that wig on my own, much less the make-up, thank so much for assistance with those. Oh, and that horrible immune-system booster stuff, don't know if it actually helped, but now I know there actually is something out there that tastes worse than caviar.
Cat-Chan- Great job on organizing all of our get-togethers and thanks for just sticking around in general, you were a blast and a half!
Sky Pirate- Holy crap, I still can't believe you took a picture of me and my sword. If I had a hyper-happy fangirl/boy mode, I'd be in it right now.
The Wedding Couple- I still don't know who you guys were, but it was a real honor to be asked to have some of your wedding photos taken with us Bleach cosplayers. You are some kind of hardcore fans with which there is no competition. I felt like I should've given the two of you part of my LEGO Zabimaru as a wedding present.
HackerEd- Thanks for just talking with me during the cosplay competition, helping to put Zabimaru back together when it was stepped on in said competition, keeping me company on the long walk back from the March of the Shinigami, and sticking around till I had to leave on Monday afternoon. Many huggles.

Also thanks to;
The numerous people who glomped me for being Renji.
Everyone who took photos of me, seriously, thank you. I've never had that many pictures of me taken in my entire life put together. I definitely needed that morale boost.
All who complimented me for my LEGO Zabimaru, I'm very glad it was so well-recieved.
And thanks to just about everyone at AFest in general. Despite having recieved more people, many 'refugees' from AKon, the staff and AFest itself managed to maintain its much friendlier atmosphere.

Kikala
09-06-2006, 09:08 AM
LEGO_Renji: Were you the one that asked if you could borrow my Chobits ears for the persacommunist on Monday? X3

mel-mel-chan
09-06-2006, 02:04 PM
he was kikala
oh and lego_renji, thanks for letting me get some practice in on making things for someone other than myself.
cat-chan - oh i'm already planning egl ishida now seriously....i even know the wig i'd wear.... ^_^

Lex chan
09-06-2006, 05:20 PM
Aww my heart feels all mushy! I didnt think I'd get any shoutouts! Thanks peeps <3

Oh and Jonobi....Your secret is safe with me >.> <.<....Though there were many people watching us...So...oh noes! XD

Rachael-chan
09-06-2006, 05:59 PM
You spark my interest in Bleach EGL, Cat-chan... O_o
Same here

HackerEd
09-06-2006, 06:04 PM
HackerEd- Thanks for just talking with me during the cosplay competition, helping to put Zabimaru back together when it was stepped on in said competition, keeping me company on the long walk back from the March of the Shinigami, and sticking around till I had to leave on Monday afternoon. Many huggles.

Aww Yay! Huggles back to you too^^ The Shinigami March was sooooo much fun. I loved all the shocked tourists and locals.

Kikala
09-06-2006, 06:05 PM
XD I forgot some more people. X3
Sunday, there was like... the whole crew of Homestarrunner.com, in cute little dresses! -dies- They were awsome. I looked at them as they entered the cosplay contest room and said, "HOMESTARRUNNER.COM!" It was great. They all gave me a huge hug, because I seemed to have been the only one who recognized them. I couldn't help but laugh.

MexicAnime
09-06-2006, 07:08 PM
Here's the Kingdom Hearts (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1SawHQgxAU) group dancing to the Numa Numa Song (please excuse the bad singing, I was really messed up from raving all nite long)

LEGO Renji
09-06-2006, 08:02 PM
LEGO_Renji: Were you the one that asked if you could borrow my Chobits ears for the persacommunist on Monday? X3

Indeed it was I, I just had to get a laugh in for the Soviet Ninja at least once at AFest.

Mune-Pop
09-07-2006, 12:24 AM
Shout out to all da people who glomped me (UNDER THE BOX), took my picture, and complimented me! Thanks so much! <3

Asmaria
09-07-2006, 02:09 AM
Ok. There's gonna be a ton here. I apologize now for spam. XD

Chouzan- Your mask was super cool! *_* It was fun hanging out with you for the Deathnote stuff too!

Kikala- You're the one who brought the candy? I had a lollypop, so thank you! :D

All the Misa's- Thanks for letting me be your manager. XD

The Light from the Deathnote train-station photoshoot, for 'killing' me as Mikami, and for everyone being patient to get that photo. Yay!

Cat-chan- Thanks for organizing the Bleach photoshoots! I haven't had that much fun before at a shoot, ever. *_* Your EGL Ichigo was cool. And your Orihime rocks.

Kagz- Thanks for play-fighting with me a bunch of the con. Not everyone gets really in character, but it was awesome pretending to kick each other's butts. XD You're a great Soi Fong. And you're welcome for the haori-blanket. ^^ How can you sleep like a cat like that??

Matsumoto- Eep. I just know your name as Sara. Well if you're even on cosplay.com, hi! XD Otherwise, I guess I'll track you down by phone or Kagz. Thanks for the cosplay tips, and being my drunk OTP with Gin. XD

HackerEd and the other Yachiru- for shining my bald head when I wasn't paying attention. ;o;

Disco Aizen- You kicked my butt in that water fight. *lol* But hey, you're Aizen. Thanks for the fun. :)

Skypirate- Didn't see you much but it was good to say hi! Thanks for taking my pic!

Tahiti- I don't know you personally, but your group is funny. I got a video of you guys dancing and singing in the lobby, just need to upload it. XD

Mel Mel Chan- Yay! For splitting room costs with me and being my various cosplay counterparts. You're an awesome Kira and a cute Kiyone. ^o^

Lego Renji- For your randomness, your lego-ness, and of course splitting room costs. X) And the cooties. We still love you. ;)

ninjafiendX3- for bringing twister! So much fun. *_* And you're an awesome Il Forte! Yes, please do make academy Hinamori! *pleads* ;o; And I'll sew Lego-Renji one too. XD

Geostormz- For goofing off with us and agreeing to be our impromptu 13th squad's Sentarou Kotsubaki! You're probably the first and the last, and it was awesome to have a full squad. If we could ever do it again, then I'll go as normal Kaien!

Whoever was both young Kenpachi and Ukitake-taichou, likewise, you helped make our 13th squad complete. Yay!

To the married couple who accosted the Bleach cosplayers for photos. YOU ROCK. I wish you the happiest marraige ever! *shinigami salute!*

To all the Arrancar - Curse you all, I want to be an Arrancar now. ;o; You're all so cool and evil. Maybe I'll make Arrancar Gin.

Blue_warrior- Dude. Your skit was the only one I stuck around to see that I liked! *_* I wasn't around for much of the cosplay due to Bleach stuff, but I'm so glad I caught yours! Cool!!

....wow that's a lot. And as a final note, ....is it sad that now I'm considering joining the EGL Bleachers with an EGL Chad? I mean, why waste my curly brown hair? XD

Kagz
09-07-2006, 02:17 AM
I enjoyed the extended conversation with HackerEd, Cat-chan, and the Matsumoto (is she on cosplay.com? O_o ) on Sunday night.

Plus, bonus points to Kagz on the excellent Soi Fong...

Yes she is she's Eared Inu Yasha. Cause we were Inu and Kagome far before Soi and Matsumoto... hense my sn Kagz. *squee*

And thank you so very much, I hope for the next con to haver Soi all decked out and maybe if I have time to, I want to do the past form Soi Fong... She is so cute!!

Kagz
09-07-2006, 02:19 AM
OMFG Melmel DO IT
DO IT PLZ
with you are GL Ishida and Soi Fong as Chick Hollow Ichigo I think I just might change my mind about A-kon next year
D:

It would be worth it just for that
T______T
(it would be even better to get a Sado and some Shinigami in there too)

*chants* DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!

Oh and Cat chan I have some neat ideas now I need to sketch and send them to you so you can help me decide on the final product sense you have inspired me and all, from doing a regular hollow chickshigo to a more stylized one.

Kagz
09-07-2006, 02:29 AM
Kagz- Thanks for play-fighting with me a bunch of the con. Not everyone gets really in character, but it was awesome pretending to kick each other's butts. XD You're a great Soi Fong. And you're welcome for the haori-blanket. ^^ How can you sleep like a cat like that??

Not a problem I had a blast getting good fight pics too. I mean I busted up my legs trying to get in air shots why not do some that don't rip me apart! And thank you *blushes* I worked hard on it so Im glad everyone liked it. And thank you Gin just make sure Matsumoto doesn't get to angry and sorry I took so many pictures of my feet, those guys really tripped me out and I was out of it for a while then just really tired.

As for the sleeping thing... well... lets put it this way, I am the closest thing you will find to an honest to god catgirl. And didn't notice till my animefan friends pointed it out to me. I mean I do love cats but to be like them is crazy, in a cool sort of way! n.n

Kagz
09-07-2006, 02:35 AM
-Kagz/Soi Fong- I was the one who brought it!~ I've got video of you and Renji in the corner fighting at Twister. XD You were so awesome and in character.

Awesome I thank you for bringing it cause I had lots of fun playing it! And I saw the vids there super cool! And sorry for sharring my ASSets with your face I really had no idea you were right there. I shall be more careful in the next game!

Kagz
09-07-2006, 02:36 AM
Wow so many people wrote about me *blushes* Im so happy that my cosplay was noticable I worked really hard on it and it makes me happy that people liked it. I dunno what to say.

THANK YOU!!

Asmaria
09-07-2006, 02:38 AM
As for the sleeping thing... well... lets put it this way, I am the closest thing you will find to an honest to god catgirl. And didn't notice till my animefan friends pointed it out to me. I mean I do love cats but to be like them is crazy, in a cool sort of way! n.n

Haha, just admit it. You take after your Yoruichi-sama out of habit. ;)

LEGO Renji
09-07-2006, 06:06 AM

Crazy like a fox...err...cat!

Neeymuffin
09-07-2006, 08:08 AM
A shout out to Kyle!Turk!Vincent. xDDD Thanks for making the wait in cosplay rehearsal and waiting in line during the actual cosplay something fun. Dx; Even if we did spend most of the cosplay rehearsal complaining about how tired and hungry we were.

Thanks to Eiko for getting me off my duff when I was sitting against the wall like the antisocial emo kid in the corner (oh no, where's my switchblade?). If it hadn't been for her getting me up to go dance to the Aeris theme, I would've been emo-er than usual since Rikku left me all alone. xD;;;

And thanks to Vash for dancing with me while the judges were... judging. It was something different instead of my usual bouncing around and annoying the heck out of anyone within a 10-foot radius.

AND THANKS TO ANYONE WHO SANG BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY WITH ME! Or the "If You're Emo and You Know It" song. xDDD

Cat-Chans
09-07-2006, 02:44 PM
<3 2 GL Bleach

slaveofmydreams
09-07-2006, 03:20 PM
Being new to cosplay.com I feel a bit akward doing this but to most of you this is the only way I can say it for I forgot to get contact info.

To the Tseng and Rude that scared me and my Reno in the dealers room, which later brought about the skit of losing Rufus. You guys were top notch and made my day.

To the Rufus/Saix that said "I'm right here." after we finished our skit and took pictures with us while waiting for the judges to finish judging. Boss you're one in a million.

To the Hojo/Marluxia for being funny and also taking pictures with us.

Reno/Demyx-You are the neatness and I will do everything in my power to have my Dancer Nobody costume ready for Oni-con. Jack Spicer also awaits you as Chase for Oni.

To Skypirate who took many pictures of my group at A-Fest and Shio. I hope our antics were entertaining to you.

To the AV and Video staff: You guys were fun to hang out with and made my first time as a volunteer a worthwhile experience. Hope to see you all next year and I got dibs for a spot in the 2am to 6am slot. That was a fun shift.

The the Turk Vincent that didn't make it into our skit. There's always next time and we have plans for a hall skit involving mind control, Rufus with a remote, and music.

To all those who talked to me and/or took my picture: You guys are the reason for cosplaying because seeing you guys get excited at seeing us in costume is the highlight of the convention in my opinion. Well, next to the hall skits that randomly happen.

mhavok13
09-07-2006, 06:25 PM
I also am new to cosplay.com. AnimeFest was my first time to actually cosplay. I went as Rock Lee. I would like to say thank you to everybody I met and was nice enough to let me take their picture. Thanks to anybody that talked to me and made my experience a blast. Thanks to everybody at the Naruto photoshoot. I had a great time. Thanks everybody.

KittyNyanNyan
09-07-2006, 07:07 PM
I wanted to give a shout out to Teruki Holic : It was great finally meeting you! You're such a cute person

To everyone that took my picture : Thanks! it made me feel as if my debut of my ninja costume was a success!

That one turk, it's okay :) I still love you even though everyone thought you were a hotel employee.

And to that one special L that I glomped everytime I saw him, you really caught my heart XD.

CaptainCid
09-07-2006, 08:05 PM
To the Tseng and Rude that scared me and my Reno in the dealers room, which later brought about the skit of losing Rufus. You guys were top notch and made my day.

Yeah, that was great! I loved how you turned around saw Rude and was like "woah..." and then turned and saw me and was like "WOAH!! Boss!"

slaveofmydreams
09-07-2006, 11:33 PM
Yeah, that was great! I loved how you turned around saw Rude and was like "woah..." and then turned and saw me and was like "WOAH!! Boss!"

I was afraid to turn around because the last time that Reno told me to turn around I was plastered to a wall from a glomp. You were a nice though still slightly scary surprise on that front.

....it's not my fault tall people scare me.

chouzan
09-08-2006, 12:01 AM
Asmaria - Thanks for the mask comment! ~_~ <3 And I am SO glad you and Mel (and the other Misa!) came with us for that Death Note shoot! I would have been so dissapointed to have missed the [painfully short] Death Note gathering and then not done anything to make up for it! D:

Kagz - Ah, yeah I read who Matsumoto was on cosplay.com in the Bleach thread recently. o: And aww.. your name.. 'Kagz'.. I get it, now! XD So cute!
Well I can't wait to see your decked Soi Fong! I hope to have the time and money to completely fix my Hiyori for A-kon.

Kagz
09-08-2006, 01:32 AM
Asmaria - Thanks for the mask comment! ~_~ <3 And I am SO glad you and Mel (and the other Misa!) came with us for that Death Note shoot! I would have been so dissapointed to have missed the [painfully short] Death Note gathering and then not done anything to make up for it! D:

Kagz - Ah, yeah I read who Matsumoto was on cosplay.com in the Bleach thread recently. o: And aww.. your name.. 'Kagz'.. I get it, now! XD So cute!
Well I can't wait to see your decked Soi Fong! I hope to have the time and money to completely fix my Hiyori for A-kon.

Yeah im one of those girls who wears white and green. But now I wear black and white! Yay death!:bigtu:

Saejima
09-08-2006, 02:01 AM

The the Turk Vincent that didn't make it into our skit. There's always next time and we have plans for a hall skit involving mind control, Rufus with a remote, and music.

Thasnks next time where ever let me know Ill be Rod of the turks

AshuraCastle
09-08-2006, 11:25 PM
I also am new to cosplay.com. AnimeFest was my first time to actually cosplay. I went as Rock Lee. I would like to say thank you to everybody I met and was nice enough to let me take their picture. Thanks to anybody that talked to me and made my experience a blast. Thanks to everybody at the Naruto photoshoot. I had a great time. Thanks everybody.

you went as rock lee?! im sad that i missed you then U_U.

MaxSlasher
09-09-2006, 10:01 AM
I want to give a shoutout to the entire KH2 Crew! Roxas, Vexen, Axel, Rikku, Saix, Marluxia...and the rest of the Organization!

I love you guys! ;___;

See you at AKon, everyone!

Rip_The_Hunter
09-09-2006, 11:05 AM
To Lily, Amanda, Amy and Reasa - Thanks for letting me hang out with you guys during the con and singing along with our favorite songs during the cosplay contest. It was a blast and i hope to see you all again.

To Ajah - It was great seeing you at the con and hearing you sing the Genocide song in Japanese :rockon:

To The Organization 13 crew - You guys were so much fun to hang out with at the con, especially during the limbo game with Sephiroth's sword. XDDDDDDDD

To Sky Pirate - Thanks for the great photos, i always look forward to seeing you at the cons i attend.

To Astillar - Ever since A-Kon, I've been wanting to see you in your Gir costume but we some how keep missing each other. Hopefully some day I'll see your Gir costume in person. XD

To the random dude video taping me at the para para paradise machine - Thanks for taping me dancing to a para para song, it was a good suprize and i look forward to seeing the video. ((The song i was dancing to in full vinny costume O .O : Deluxe (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqquopGrmHU) ))

To Room #1225 - Thank you all for allowing me to crash there in the room and walking me to my car at the end of the night.

astillar
09-09-2006, 01:52 PM
To Astillar - Ever since A-Kon, I've been wanting to see you in your Gir costume but we some how keep missing each other. Hopefully some day I'll see your Gir costume in person. XD

Aww, I'm sorry you didn't get to see it. I'm still surprised that a 7' flourescent green mascot can go unnoticed at a con, but apparently it happens. It doesn't help that I can only stay in that costume for an hour at a time, I guess.
Anyways, I'm thinking maybe I'll take GIR to Oni-con and enter him into the masquerade for one last hurrah for the year. He was supposed to be in A-kon's masq, and then Oni-con's, but stuff happened. We'll see.

Rip_The_Hunter
09-09-2006, 02:04 PM
I know i missed you by acouple of minutes at a-fest. A friend of mine told me that she saw either you or your bro in your Gir costume shortly after the cosplay contest. Unfortunately i dashed out of the cosplay contest after it was over and missed seeing you completely.

If you see me in your Gir costume at onicon stalk me, glomp me, do anything to get my attention please ^^

HackerEd
09-09-2006, 10:33 PM
To the random dude video taping me at the para para paradise machine - Thanks for taping me dancing to a para para song, it was a good suprize and i look forward to seeing the video. ((The song i was dancing to in full vinny costume O .O : Deluxe (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqquopGrmHU) ))

Yeah, someone videotaped me freestyling on ParaParaParadise in Yachiru. It was one of those moments where I'm thinking WTF and "hey look someone thinks I'm good at this" at the same time.

MexicAnime
09-09-2006, 10:48 PM
I think that was me....I'm not sure. I got like 3-4 ppl at the Para Para game....

Oh BTW, the main vid will be up later than I thought, cause I don't have enough space for all the vids I got, and I dont wanna erase any, they're all good shots.

chibi_sasuke_1
09-12-2006, 08:21 PM
I would love to give a shout-out to:

Time Skip Sasuke & Yamato. You guys made my first AnimeFest a blast!

Oh yeah!

Anna
09-14-2006, 05:33 PM
The Kingdom Hearts gathering form Saturday- For being the BEST GATHERING EVER

Everyone who helped me get around in my rollerblades- You guys are sweethearts

EternalSerenity- Thank you very very very much for letting me drop my stuff in your room! <3

Eared Inu Yasha
09-14-2006, 07:39 PM
Okies! I posted some shout outs in the Bleach thread.. but I wanted to post here too....

Hacker Ed: Yeee! It was fun hanging out with you at ANIMEFEST I look forward to seeing you at onicon! Joking with you about bathhouses and makeup was a trip! Thanks for letting me poke your face!

Warren (Rukia): For some reason you will always be in my mind as Raver Rukia cause of your supper awesome outfit you wore to the rave Sunday! Haha! It was fun eating ice cream with you! Thanks for waiting on me when my shoes fell off!

Binehime: Thanks for going to ANIMEFEST with me! yee! *huggles* and you cosplayed! for the first time Yeeeee! Im glad I was with you when you lost your Convirginity! bwhahaha

Kagz: It totally rocked cosplaying with you! its been a wile since we made stuff from the same series! I almost forgot how fun it was...

Cat-chan: Sunday night on the couch bleach discussion was fun! ^_^ I look forward to hanging out with you again!

Lego Renji: You were a trip! ....you really threw me for a loop.. I liked your in-depth comments about Matsumoto. What did you call them "mandables?" It was something strange lol That was a bit of an awkward conversation that ended with me wrapping my pink scarf around me and Renji Defensively exclaiming "Well! They were there!!" I was feeling awkward about that costume Friday but by Sunday my modest nature was dead....

Azmaria: OMG ! You were so fun! You changed costumes so many times! It was great hanging out with you when we were hyper at 4am. I had fun loving all over your Gin! XD

Disco Aisen -- LORD OF THE DANCE!! : You were so freaking funny! I hope to see you at more cons!

MEL MEL : I saw you! you were azmaria's costume changing partner in crime! Thanks for doing so many bleach people! it made me soo happy!

RabidAnt: you were too much fun! Even if you did scold me a lot! it was great hanging with a hitsugaya!

Leon (bankai ichigo): you were a trip to be around. thanks for guiding con goers who did not realize they were dead to soul society with me. ..oh wait... I always let them go because I didn't want to file the paper work....

Bleach twister players: YOU GUYS ROCK!

The urahara kids: thanks for cosplaying them and Ichigo's lil sister! it made me so happy to see these characters done!!

Chousan: I didn't hand out with you too much this time, but I look forward to seeing you at other cons! ^___^() I have a feeling I will be more social with bleach costumers from after soul society after I know who they are! I really need to catch up to the manga!

Castar: Disgea blah blah blah! lol thanks for going to ANIMEFEST it was nice to see you! ^_^ I love your creepy Gin expressions! And to your sister Yachiru! Thanks for talking with me on the great shinigami march as cat~chan calls it!

Bleachers who were held up at the car accident! Yeah.. great memory! and great pictures with cop cars!

The kugaku from the Saturday morning shoot -- your costume was awsome!

The Byakuya kuchiki who I filmed swooshing her hair so gracefully XD lol

And one last shout out to any other Bleachers who were at AnimeFest because you all rock! ^__________^

LEGO Renji
09-14-2006, 07:52 PM
I think that was when I referred to the character Matsumoto herself as 'Vice Captain Mammaries'. I have a habit of speaking my mind a bit too often...

...please don't hurt me.

Eared Inu Yasha
09-15-2006, 01:54 AM
I think that was when I referred to the character Matsumoto herself as 'Vice Captain Mammaries'. I have a habit of speaking my mind a bit too often...

...please don't hurt me.

Its all good! It's a memory that makes me laugh. :) that was such a good con!

Hisagi69
09-15-2006, 06:49 PM
Haha Afest was Fun ^^ Enjoyable to, pretty much just everyone I talked to or enjoyed seeing and making new friends, It was fun cant wait for A-kon ^^ to see and meet everyone

MintyFreshNinja
09-22-2006, 04:14 PM
shoutout to anybody who was apart of "THE CHAIN!!!" that was too kick ass for words.

good times

:cheers:

tahiti
09-22-2006, 08:12 PM
Eared Inu-Yasha, are you the Matsumoto that my sister and I talked to while in our Tactics costumes?

HackerEd
09-22-2006, 11:59 PM
Okies! I posted some shout outs in the Bleach thread.. but I wanted to post here too....

Hacker Ed: Yeee! It was fun hanging out with you at ANIMEFEST I look forward to seeing you at onicon! Joking with you about bathhouses and makeup was a trip! Thanks for letting me poke your face!

I'm rather happy, because I was mentioned first! (J/k) We can joke about loads of things at Oni, I'm looking forward to it too. You can poke my face any day Matsumoto^^