PDA

View Full Version : Yami No Matsuei at Otakon, anyone?

Pages : [1] 2

Vialoi Ketsueke
03-16-2003, 11:28 AM
I'm planning on bringing one of my Muraki costumes to Otakon, so I was wondering if anyone else is going to be dressed as someone from Yami No Matsuei. I'd love to do a group photo.

Sakura
03-16-2003, 05:45 PM
I won't be doing YnM at Otakon but I have a friend who's going as Watari. Just letting you know that you won't be the only YnM cosplayer there ^^;; yay, if I see either Tsu or 'soka they're getting glomped big time.

Vialoi Ketsueke
03-16-2003, 07:14 PM
Lol. I've never glomped anyone..I think it's because it's out of my character. ..I guess that's why I make a good Muraki. ^_^;-..Well at least that's what I've been told anyway... I hope your friend is doing Watari the same day I do Muraki. ^.^

Carmila
03-17-2003, 08:29 AM
I am planning a Maria Wong costume (the red dress and black pant one from the Anime).

Vialoi Ketsueke
03-17-2003, 11:30 AM
Wow. That's so cool, I'd love to take a picture with you. Although, I'm probably going to be bringing my tuxedo version of Muraki..

Carmila
03-17-2003, 04:22 PM
Its all good to me! Sounds like fun!

digikoomi
03-17-2003, 09:01 PM
*wave~* Hisoka is always here ^^

Vialoi Ketsueke
03-17-2003, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by digikoomi
*wave~* Hisoka is always here ^^

^_^ Lol of course. Where would we be without mah wittle hisoka. ;___; (Lol)

Eurobeat King
03-17-2003, 11:56 PM
I could cosplay as Tsuzuki for your group, although I usually only wear him at yaoicon.. :thumbsup: But mainly, I would BBQ to death wearing the sport-coat and trench-coat in that Baltimore weather come August, and last few years I've roasted before as Trowa and Saitou. So we'll see.. Put me down for Tsuzuki, altho no guarantees right now but we still have a few months to go.. just a few.. ;)

Carmila
03-18-2003, 08:27 AM
I know the feeling! Everyone wants me to bring Carmila, but I am going to die from heat exhausion in it. However, I think I may just grin and bear it. I know that I will have a problem with the long sleeves of Maria, so I am trying to find a nice light weight material to make it out of so I don't roast!

EDIT: If we do this what time do you all want to meet for pictures or what day do you want to wear them? I think I am booked Friday with the big FFX2 photoshoot, and I REALLY want to get pictures with you all!

Vialoi Ketsueke
03-18-2003, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Carmila
I know the feeling! Everyone wants me to bring Carmila, but I am going to die from heat exhausion in it. However, I think I may just grin and bear it. I know that I will have a problem with the long sleeves of Maria, so I am trying to find a nice light weight material to make it out of so I don't roast!

EDIT: If we do this what time do you all want to meet for pictures or what day do you want to wear them? I think I am booked Friday with the big FFX2 photoshoot, and I REALLY want to get pictures with you all!

I was thinking later on on Saturday evening, or early Saturday morning. This way, we won't have to worry about the heat too much. Noon time is always the hottest, so I'm trying to avoid waltzing around in a tuxedo during that time x.x ..Although if I don't wear the jacket I should be okay. .What do you guys think?

Nikol
03-19-2003, 03:06 PM
Me and my friend will be cosplaying as the shikigamis Touda and Byakko (their human forms) on and off over the weekend. We'd be more than happy to join in on this!

Vialoi Ketsueke
03-19-2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Nikol
Me and my friend will be cosplaying as the shikigamis Touda and Byakko (their human forms) on and off over the weekend. We'd be more than happy to join in on this!

Sweet. We should deffinately make this into a big happy group now. ..So, now we should probably discuss the best time to meet up as a group. If anyone wants, I'd even be glad to do a skit.

Al, did I mention I'd kiss the ground you walk on if you where Tsuzuki? ( ..Well, not really;but, I'd be really happy, and so would everyone else,I'm sure. ^_^)

So far our group has:

Hisoka - Digikoomi
Muraki - Vialoi Ketsueke
Byakko & Touda - Nikol and friend.
Maria Wong - Carmilia

Who we might have :
Watari -
Tsuzuki - Eurobeat king

Who we need :
Tatsumi
Konoe
Oriya
..Lol, and other people.

Nene
03-19-2003, 05:28 PM
Wai! wai! DigikoOmi asked me to join so I will! -^ ^- (was planning on cosplaying it *some time* but..yea! =D) I just dunno who to do yet...I wanted to do Byakko, Kijin, or the dragon Demon dude..forgot his name..-x x;; but I guess Byakko would be out, since someone is already cosplayin' 'im.=P Maybe...Hijiri? I dunno, wha d'you's think? =3

Vialoi Ketsueke
03-19-2003, 06:28 PM
Hijiri sounds good to me, but there is also Kijin and the dragon demon dude..Lol, it's totally up to you.

grayscalenight
03-19-2003, 07:13 PM
NEE! NEE! I wanna join!! I cosplayed Tsuzuki-san last year at ota but NO one recognized me...so i pinned up a giant picture of muraki on my friend's backpack...and one person recognized the picture as muraki!! ^^;;;
Nyo...can i do Inu-Tsuzuki? (i actually really wanna do kijin...if anyone has actual happy color pictures of him, i'll love you!) ...well, if not, I'll go with my cheap choice: OZAKI IZURU! O.o ...or not.

khamryn
03-19-2003, 07:21 PM
^_^; ::Knew I'd be doomed if I clicked on this::

My hair will be brown for Otakon. >.> I might bring a simple Tsuzuki costume, just an FYI. :x :x

digikoomi
03-19-2003, 08:37 PM
Muraki san, we need other chars too~ I wish some one can do Hijiri to double up my Hisoka

Vialoi Ketsueke
03-19-2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by grayscalenight
NEE! NEE! I wanna join!! I cosplayed Tsuzuki-san last year at ota but NO one recognized me...so i pinned up a giant picture of muraki on my friend's backpack...and one person recognized the picture as muraki!! ^^;;;
Nyo...can i do Inu-Tsuzuki? (i actually really wanna do kijin...if anyone has actual happy color pictures of him, i'll love you!) ...well, if not, I'll go with my cheap choice: OZAKI IZURU! O.o ...or not.

I kind of had that problem with Muraki at Katsucon, only a handful of people recognized me...But then again, it was early in the morning, and there wasn't many people around yet. I believe by the time Otakon rolls around Tsuzuki will be more recognizable, because of the release of Yami No Matsuei by ADV.. ( They did a terrible job dubbing the anime, by the way...-.- ) I don't think there is a color picture of Kijin. I say, if you want to make the costume you should. Just use the colors that you think would fit him the best.

Originally posted by khamryn

^_^; ::Knew I'd be doomed if I clicked on this::
My hair will be brown for Otakon. >.> I might bring a simple Tsuzuki costume, just an FYI. :x :x

Lol, I think the more the merrier. I actually dislike it when people say things like " .. But we already have this person."
If someone wants to dress up as a certain character, then no one has the right to complain. I mean, yes it is different during a skit, but not for groups such as this.

grayscalenight
03-19-2003, 09:09 PM
nee, you did a muraki at katsucon? Furuuuuuuu I only saw one, but it made me happy (i think it was a different muraki) . ^^;; i don't think her inu-tsuzuki liked me tho. ;-; Nee, if you have a picture, can I see? (haha my friend did watari for katsu 2002, and NO one recognized her. i felt so sorry for her cuz she did a really good job too!) I'm sorry i babble......randomly, if anyone's interested in a suiko cosplay group, please please please?
a couple friends want to have one. ^^

Kamui Motoaki
03-19-2003, 09:14 PM
*is gonna cosplay Tsuzuki*
blame Kham for that one. . ^_~
j/k hhehaeha. . but yea. .
i wear a Suit everywhere. . so i see why not for Cosplay. .LoL

Edit- opps. . n/m if AL is Tsuzuki. .
^_^**:drink: :cheers: :thumbsup:

Vialoi Ketsueke
03-19-2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by grayscalenight
nee, you did a muraki at katsucon? Furuuuuuuu I only saw one, but it made me happy (i think it was a different muraki) . ^^;; i don't think her inu-tsuzuki liked me tho. ;-; Nee, if you have a picture, can I see? (haha my friend did watari for katsu 2002, and NO one recognized her. i felt so sorry for her cuz she did a really good job too!) I'm sorry i babble......randomly, if anyone's interested in a suiko cosplay group, please please please?
a couple friends want to have one. ^^

Lol, was that the muraki with the sparkley hair? Because she gave me the worst look when I said "Hi Muraki" when I was dressed as Muraki. Anyway, there are now a few pictures of me as Muraki in my gallery.
Well here are two of my favorite pictures of me as Muraki.
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=28506&papass=&sort=1&thecat=500

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=27375&papass=&sort=1&thecat=500

Will - I'm not sure if Al is going to be Tsuzuki yet..He said "we'll see"..

Vialoi Ketsueke
03-19-2003, 09:43 PM
I think I reconize her, I was pointing at her and yell " Watari" she give me simile ^^

..You went to Katsucon 2002, Subaru?

digikoomi
03-19-2003, 10:02 PM
never mind...I have bad eyes....

Vialoi Ketsueke
03-19-2003, 10:04 PM
Lol. It's okay. ^_^ I know how you feel.

Carmila
03-19-2003, 10:16 PM
I will have to get pictures with all of you! I am just not sure if I am going to go as Maria (normal) or Vampire......

grayscalenight
03-19-2003, 10:45 PM
Nyo! I'm trying to get my friend to cosplay too. So far he says that he'll cosplay Hisoka (mainly cuz Kamui M said that he is going to be Tsuzuki ^^;; ) does anyone have any good color pictures of Hisoka in that jean jacket thing....(or that kimono for that matter!)

Kamui Motoaki
03-19-2003, 10:57 PM
Grayscale- whos youre friend?

digikoomi
03-19-2003, 10:58 PM
Hisoka kimono version is kinda like the one I am wear for my old kenshin http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=10578&papass=&sort=1&thecat=3349

to Kamui: I can kick your butt again~ and fight you with cake..oops Hisoka dont do it ^^;;

grayscalenight
03-19-2003, 11:17 PM
hehe. i realized that i have no clue where i got that screenname from, and i'm going to change it. yay. by the way, i'm effey. my friend is addison ^^;;; (and i'm trying to convince him to do the kimono--heh.) yeah, addyohki@hotmail.com <--i think this is some sort of self-promo??
So yes, please kamui-sama. be tsuzukiiiii~~~!

Andariel
03-19-2003, 11:21 PM
^^ I'll be there as Touda. I'm the friend Nikol mentioned before. From the looks of it, seems like there's gonna be quite a Yami group gathering up this year. Yatta! ^_^

Originally posted by Nene
Wai! wai! DigikoOmi asked me to join so I will! -^ ^- (was planning on cosplaying it *some time* but..yea! =D) I just dunno who to do yet...I wanted to do Byakko, Kijin, or the dragon Demon dude..forgot his name..-x x;; but I guess Byakko would be out, since someone is already cosplayin' 'im.=P Maybe...Hijiri? I dunno, wha d'you's think? =3

!! Kijin! And, is the dragon dude you mentioned SohRyu by any chance? ::Tugtugtug:: Could I possibly convince you, bribe you even... somehow... to go through with that? *_*! Yes, I'm begging cause that'd just be so damn kewl. ^_^;;;

Nene
03-20-2003, 05:36 AM
Nyu~ no Soryu, the lil' dood that ends up with only one eye...and he's really bitchy..dunno, I think he comes in in about volume 10 or 11 -x-o;; MWA! Still can't choooose...Kijin...Hijiri...or dragon dude...( ::looks through artbook:: in the yami no matsuei sketchbook it says Gyakuzokuno Ou Kurikara...YES! Kurakara! That's it XD;;) I really wanna do Kijin or Kurikara...but Hijiri also has that big Hisoka jacket that I abosolutely am DYING to make..-><;; Mwaa..-. .;; Anyone have any ideas of which one I should do? -^ ^;;
(Soryuu looks too mainly for me to do~~..-><;;)

Effey: LMAO! YES! Cosplay with us! ....LMFAO!! ADDY!? ADDISON!? I thought I was gonna help him make a kuja cosplay...whee...seeing him cosplay Hisoka ish gonna be great XD;;

Kamui: Yes! That's gonna be so awesome if you cosplay Tsuzuki! Mwahaha~n! XD

::goes back in her corner to ramble on about which one she should choose:: -x___O- I KNOW! I'll COMBINE THEM! and make...HIJINKARA! MWAHAHA!

Nene
03-20-2003, 11:20 AM
Mwa..::hates double posting...but~~:: -^ ^;; OK! I got three more people to cosplay with me! =D My best friend Jesshi for Kurikara, my friend Mimi for Kijin, my friend Shanpyuu for Kijin's lil worshiper girl..umm...Tenkou! So that only leaves me with Hijiri =D S'at all good with y'all? -^ ^;;

slightlysalted
03-20-2003, 04:11 PM
NENEEEE~~! Hehe *nod nod* i conviced addy to be hisoka XDDD (i would really want to see him in that kimono but we can't figure out how to make it! ;-;) hehe. nyooroooo i wanted to cosplay kijin~~oh well. Kijin was really hard anyways good luck, mimi. hah. and she said her shinya cage cosplay is going to be hard!)

We really need a tatsumi and oriya~! *look through gensoukai pts* and the 6 eye guy!! Who i can't remember the name of, but really wanna call rikuou. o.o haha, watch it be something completely different. (i think rikuou is a chara from gohou drug.) ~ I should stop talking. *gasp* i wanna cosplay......SAKI!!!!! >> probably won't be able to tho....but i wanna try~~~

Eurobeat King
03-20-2003, 04:52 PM
Kamui: We should please the fans out there and BOTH cosplay as Tsuzuki at Otakon.. what do you say? ;) Of course, if anyone else wants to cosplay as Tsuzuki with us, that's fine. We'll all roast together in our raincoats :thumbsup: Thank goodness he has his tie loosened.. ;)

I still have to perfect my hair and get those two bangs sticking out on the top of his head, but I'll do my best.

khamryn
03-20-2003, 05:05 PM
::Looks at Al.::

::Looks at Will.::

Two Tsuzuki's.. *_* Remind me to bring my camera and find this group.

Vialoi Ketsueke
03-20-2003, 06:06 PM
...^_^ Heh, heh. .. I'm not complaining about there being two MALE tsuzukis. ..
It definitely beats clinging to a female tsuzukis for photos. Lol, no offence Subaru.
( just playing by the way.)
..Maybe I should bring my original Muraki costume.....although, it's rather hot.

Vialoi Ketsueke
03-20-2003, 06:09 PM
I just thought of someone who might be able to to Tatsumi. Subaru, don't you think Fei would work great as Tatsumi?

digikoomi
03-20-2003, 06:28 PM
maybe....I am not very sure ^^ll but maybe Juile's group may go to ota, ask her about it~ maybe she can bring their Tatsumi?
oh man I have lots Tsuzuki to kick *laugh*

Nene
03-20-2003, 06:36 PM
Mwahaha, I'm forcing Mimi and Jesshi to cosplay them just for the fact that I'm dying to make Kijin and Kurikara's outfit..>D I dunno, Effey, d'ya wanna be Kijin instead? As long as I still get to make it, it's all good with me! =D Mimi didn't seem that interested..->>;;

I can try to find Oriya or Tatsumi if y'want~, dunno if i can, though..-x_x;; Tatsumi's outfit looks a lot like Tsuzuki's, though..->>;; just the specs..hmm..

Andariel
03-20-2003, 06:37 PM
Effey~ XD The six eyed guy is Rikugou. Or something along those lines, I might be butchering up the spelling of the name, but it's close. ^^ Wow, Saki would be interesting to cosplay.. o.o; Are we talking lively Saki or a floating head? ::Snicker.:: The latter might be a bit of a um... challange. ^^; But not impossible..mebbe.

There's sure gonna be quite a nice amount of Tsuzuki's walking around this year. *_* A friend of mine is highly considering doing chibi puppy Tsu, as well.

digikoomi
03-20-2003, 06:41 PM
Muraki you should update the list XD

Vialoi Ketsueke
03-20-2003, 06:44 PM
^_^ I want to, but I'm kinda confused on who is doing what at this point.
..Man, I'd love to see Saki. I was concidering doing young Muraki for Shoujocon..

digikoomi
03-20-2003, 06:48 PM
I am Kijin at shoujo ^^

Nene
03-20-2003, 06:51 PM
Mwaha~n, psycho Saki..XD;; Y'know what we need, though? THE CATHOLIC BOYS! Mwahahahaha XDDD ->>;;

D'ya guys wanna Yuma-chan and a Saya-chan? I think I can get those two, if y'want them!! =3

now then...-. .- gwaar...-x x;; ::currently going through a deadly Digimon Fronter/Shaman King/Harvest Moon obssession right now, excuse me..:: -><;;

digikoomi
03-20-2003, 09:00 PM
yeah if we have them that will be cool~ X3

Carmila
03-20-2003, 09:02 PM
Gosh, I know Tsuzuki's fate. I mean come on! Look at what Maria wears....The long sleeves, pants and wrap. I am afraid of roasting as well! Are we going to do this some time on Saturday? I would really appreciate it! Too much is going on on Friday.

Nene
03-20-2003, 09:19 PM
And I might not be able to even go Friday~~ ::pout pout:: -; ;-

Vialoi Ketsueke
03-20-2003, 09:23 PM
I believe Saturday will be best for me too...It's just the problem of what time on Saturday.

Carmila
03-20-2003, 09:32 PM
Ok, this is all tentative. If I have missed anyone (cosplayer or character) please let me know! If there is a question mark after the name it means I was unsure or the person is!

Tenative time : Saturday, (time?)

Tsuzuki - Kamui, Eurobeat King,
Muraki - Vialoi
Maria - Me
Hisoka - Digikoomi
Tatsumi -
Watari -
Konoe -
Saya - Nene's friend?
Yuma - Nene's friend?
Touda - Andariel
Hijiri - Nene
Kurikara - Jesshi
Kijin - Mimi
Saki - Effey?
Ozaki - Effey?
Byakko - Nikol

If anyone wants to do a Shikigami or any member of the supporting characters that are not listed let me know. I just didn't want to list them all!

digikoomi
03-20-2003, 09:38 PM
Ok, this is all tentative. If I have missed anyone (cosplayer or character) please let me know! If there is a question mark after the name it means I was unsure or the person is!

Muraki - Vialoi
Maria - Me
Hisoka - Addy?
Tatsumi -
Watari -
Konoe -
Saya - me??
Yuma -
Touda - Andariel
Hijiri - Nene
Kurikara - Jesshi
Kijin - Mimi
Saki - Effey?
Ozaki - Greyscalenight?

If anyone wants to do a Shikigami or any member of the supporting characters that are not listed let me know. I just didn't want to list them all!

me play Hisoka ^_^

Nene
03-20-2003, 09:41 PM
Ok! I got both a most likely Yuma and Saya! (Their names are Kay and Piper -^ ^-) ...Addy isn't for sure, because he really wants to do Kuja too and...blah, i can't understand that boy..-x_o;;

(oh yeah! Grayscalenight and Effey are the same person..=P)

( Edit - Yea...DigikoOmi mentioned it already..-^ ^;;; )

Andariel
03-20-2003, 09:54 PM
::Starry eyes at the list.:: You forgot Nikol as Byakko.

As far as time goes, mebbe in the morning? Just cause during the day is just too hot and all the events take place at night. Just an idea.

Carmila
03-20-2003, 10:01 PM
Ok, I everything is updated! I know there are characters missing, however if no one is interested in the specific Shimigami then I am not wasting the space and listing it!

Vialoi Ketsueke
03-20-2003, 10:09 PM
me play Hisoka ^_^

Yeah , Digikoomi was the first to volunteer as Hisoka. Like I said before, there is nothing wrong with there being more then one of the same character in a group.

..By the way, does anyone want to do a skit,because I'm not in a skit yet, and If I remember right, neither is Digikoomi.

Carmila
03-20-2003, 10:33 PM
I have no idea what is going on with the "FFX-2 popstar extravaganza" that is being planned. If not, then I am so game for a skit.

Vialoi Ketsueke
03-20-2003, 11:46 PM
I just came up with a skit idea, for those who are interested. I don't really want to announce it outloud ( I like being secretive), but it's pretty easy . So,if you want to know what my skit idea is, please send me a PM; and I'll tell my idea.

rukawagf
03-20-2003, 11:58 PM
I might do Maria Wong's mother, Kakyouin Tsubaki (the girl who liked muraki but looked cute with Hisoka) or Suzaku. I haven't decided yet lol.

digikoomi
03-20-2003, 11:58 PM
anyone doing Kakyouin Tsubaki?

Carmila
03-21-2003, 12:06 AM
Nope. Isn't listed because of the "minor character" thing. However, if you want me to add it I will!

digikoomi
03-21-2003, 03:21 PM
yeah~ add some others it will be awesome to have them ^^

Carmila
03-21-2003, 03:31 PM
This is a Re-post of the current characters we have.

Muraki - Vialoi
Maria - Me
Hisoka - Digikoomi
Tatsumi -
Watari -
Konoe -
Saya - Nene's friend?
Yuma - Nene's friend?
Touda - Andariel
Hijiri - Nene
Kurikara - Jesshi
Kijin - Mimi
Saki - Effey?
Ozaki - Effey?
Byakko - Nikol
Kakyouin - Rukawagf?

If anyone wants to do a Shikigami or any member of the supporting characters that are not listed let me know. I will only list them if you want to do it!

Addy-Ohki
03-21-2003, 03:41 PM
...Addy isn't for sure, because he really wants to do Kuja too and...blah, i can't understand that boy..-x_o;;
>__< The problem is that there are simply to many characters to cosplay! I like Hisoka alot, but Kuja's costume is very slutty, which is always a bonus. I'm also still sort of interested in being Sai or Hikaru from Hikaru No Go, but I guess I've sort of given those two up.

Oh, and hi to all of you. ^^;

digikoomi
03-21-2003, 04:12 PM
Hikaru X3 I was planing to cosplay Hikaru at next con

Carmila
03-21-2003, 04:13 PM
If anyone changes their mind just let me know so I can update the list.

Addy-Ohki
03-21-2003, 05:27 PM
I thought Digikoomi said s/he (you've got a pretty androgynous avatar ^^; ) was going to be Saya last... and besides they're allowing repeats.. so put me down for Hisoka too ;-;.

Nene
03-21-2003, 10:28 PM
(pst...DigikoOmi ish a girl...->>- )
Addy-kun! If you're gonna cosplay say, I MUST be someone from HnG then, too! (of course...I wonder who...oh no, defently not cute camo boy Waya... ) XO maybe as a relax cosplay...and..

YES! I wanna do a skit, too~ that'd be fun!! X3

slightlysalted
03-22-2003, 02:03 AM
^^ Effey so far is doing Inu Tsuzuki. Haha I was just kidding about Izuru Ozaki...I just thought it would be really funny to have a Ozaki running around (>> if you don't know who Izuru-san is, shame on you....?) Hahaha Yes, too many characters to cosplay~~neee, nene, if you make me a kijin costume i'll wear it!! And saki...haha it would be really lovely to have a saki ^^;;;; hehe. so if i feel unlazy enough to learn to use a sewing machine...or call up my cousin, i'll try to figure out how to drag someone as saki....
So put me down for Tsuzuki for now...we still have a couple of months, so yay, i have time to decide. ^^;;;

Carmila
03-24-2003, 08:37 AM
Ok, well for now I am going to leave your name like it is with question marks behind it. If you seriously change your mind, let me know so that I can update the list. Also, I think we should just update it once a page vs reposting and reposting!

If anything else changes, please let me know!

Vialoi Ketsueke
03-24-2003, 11:33 AM
So far Volunteers for the skit are
Effey
Nene
Andariel
Digikoomi
Myself
Carmilia *just added*
Nikol *Just added*
Julie and friends from Shoujocon.

Anyone else interested in what the skit is, please PM me..If you are interested please let me know and I'll post it. ,

Also, what time should we all meet on Saturday? We should probably post the time in the Group meeting board to help other people out.

Oh yeah, Effey it would be soooo cool if you where Saki. ^_^

Carmila
03-24-2003, 01:35 PM
I am so riding the fence on this one. I will let you know, Vialoi!

As far as the time is concerned, yeah, we need to see when everyone else's photoshoots are. I know I have one on Friday and then one on Sunday. It also depends on when the big Cosplay.com one is because I want to be in my Kurumi for that one!

Vialoi Ketsueke
03-24-2003, 01:48 PM
I am so riding the fence on this one. I will let you know, Vialoi!

As far as the time is concerned, yeah, we need to see when everyone else's photoshoots are. I know I have one on Friday and then one on Sunday. It also depends on when the big Cosplay.com one is because I want to be in my Kurumi for that one!

No problem. I was wondering if you liked the idea, you never got back to me on that. Also, I'm probably only going to allow 10 people into the skit, I heard their was a limit on how many people you can have on stage at once, so I decided to keep it at 10,just in case.

Anyway, I was hoping that we could do Yami early on Saturday, this way we shouldn't have any conflicts with other group times.
..Hm, I wonder what costume I should wear for the Cosplay.com photoshoot. ..

Nene
03-24-2003, 06:56 PM
well, yea..it matters, b/c there's the the photoshoot and always, me and a buncha friends are planning a surprise heartless attack on the KH cosplay photoshoot group afterwards (SHH! btw, Effey. did Mimi or Shanpyuu tell ya about that yet? You must join!! XO) so, d'ya mean *early early*? =D;; I guess that would be cool too..-^ ^;; Mwar..nm...ignore me...rambling -x_o;; and the Heartless thing...yes...i never mentioned that...nope..->>;;

Vialoi Ketsueke
03-24-2003, 09:35 PM
Hi everyone. I just uploaded Yami No Matsuei banners for us into my gallery. The banners are in my "Banner" album.
So far the album consists of : Tsuzuki, Hisoka, Touda, Kijin, and Muraki . I hope you enjoy them as much as I did making them.

Andariel
03-24-2003, 09:46 PM
Hee! Purdy!! Shankyuu fer making these! ::Glompies:: ^__^

Carmila
03-24-2003, 10:04 PM
Wow, those banners are beautiful! Everyone has such wonderful skills when it comes to that kind of thing, however, I have like none! Vaioloi, count me in on the Skit for now.

digikoomi
03-24-2003, 10:12 PM
Yay~ Muraki, we got more people join XD

Nene
03-24-2003, 10:23 PM
::staring all starry eyed at the Kijin one:: Kijin~~ -* *- ::afraid she might just fall in love with the Kijin costume she's making and wear it herself:: -><;;

Vialoi Ketsueke
03-24-2003, 10:32 PM
Yay~ Muraki, we got more people join XD

Heh, I guess that would make 10 people then.
..I don't recognize all the characters that might be cosplayed..I always forget their names. x.x

Addy-Ohki
03-25-2003, 12:11 AM
The banners are very nice :D! However I just noticed something... ara... shouldn't the apostrophe go before the 03, not afterwards? ^^;

Vialoi Ketsueke
03-25-2003, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Addy-Ohki
The banners are very nice :D! However I just noticed something... ara... shouldn't the apostrophe go before the 03, not afterwards? ^^;

...oops...I guess that is what I get for being half asleep when working on the banners...^_^;;..Looks like I have some editing to do.

Carmila
03-26-2003, 01:21 PM
Here I go with a casting update!

Muraki - Vialoi
Maria - Me
Hisoka - Digikoomi, Addy-Ohki
Tatsumi -
Watari -
Konoe -
Saya - Nene's friend?
Yuma - Nene's friend?
Touda - Andariel
Hijiri - Nene, Saru?
Kurikara - Jesshi
Kijin - Mimi
Saki - Effey?
Ozaki - Effey?
Byakko - Nikol
Kakyouin - Rukawagf?

If anyone wants to do a Shikigami or any member of the supporting characters that are not listed let me know. I will only list them if you want to do it!

Nikol
03-26-2003, 01:47 PM
I know I had another friend who was thinking of doing Watari... I could see if she wanted to be part of this.

rukawagf
03-31-2003, 11:30 PM
beautiful banners! man...

i've been trying to get some color pictures of that kakyoin (sp??) girl... erm any color screen shots??

Carmila
04-01-2003, 08:32 AM
Yep, some people around here have mad photoshop skills! I will go through my screen shots and see. I am not sure what I have.

Vialoi Ketsueke
04-01-2003, 03:46 PM
^.^; Helloooo.
Now that my computer has finally snapped out of it's miniture coma, I can continue on with my banner editing. Sorry I vanished for a bit.
By the way for those who are wondering, I made the banners black and white, because YnM started off as a Manga. So, I figured it would fit the theme better. ...
-.- But, for those who insist upon color, I will make you a color banner. Although, I find that the black and white ones look a lot more elegant.

Carmila
04-01-2003, 03:53 PM
The black and white ones look great! The only thing I am worried about is that the only good pic I have of Maria is color and looks bad in Black and White.

However, I will leave it all up to you! You are organizing this and whatever you come up with it, I am sure it wil be wonderful!

Andariel
04-01-2003, 06:36 PM
Ne, Carmila, if you want I could scan a few shots of Maria since I have the manga. o.o There are some nice shots of her in there.

Carmila
04-02-2003, 09:14 AM
That would be so sweet of you! The only ones I have are really bad, and the best picture I have of her is the one from the DVD cover! Anything that would help with making a banner would be greatly appreciated!

Andariel
04-02-2003, 04:46 PM
^_^ I scanned five pictures, zipped them and uploaded them onto my server. Go over to http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~lunitari/Maria.zip to get them. ^^ Hope ya like and can make one of 'em into a banner.

Vialoi Ketsueke
04-02-2003, 06:41 PM
Nice Maria pictures. I'll be able to fix the banners tomorrow after my science class, plus I'll be able to make a Maria banner.

Nikol
04-02-2003, 07:02 PM
Did you get the one of Byakko I had sent?

Vialoi Ketsueke
04-02-2003, 07:17 PM
Yes I did! I almost forgot about it. ..x.x I still can't believe my computer died for about three days.

Anyway, I just visited the Otakon webpage, and the Pre-registration for the Mascarade is up, so I would like to fill it out and send it in. ..

soooo..for everyone who is going to be in the skit, I need your full names and ages. You may PM them to me, or if you are one of those really protective types, then you can fill out the form, and the rest of us will give you our information..
Of if you really don't care, you can say them right here in the forum.

Carmila
04-02-2003, 09:35 PM
Ohhh, Those Maria pics are beautiful! Thank you so very much!

Andariel
04-02-2003, 09:48 PM
^_~ You're welcome!

Vialoi, if you need any other piccies, lemme know. ^^

Carmila
04-02-2003, 10:19 PM
Though in the manga it doesn't really show what color her hair is, so does this mean I can use creative license and use my own hair since it is kinda styled like hers??

Andariel
04-03-2003, 06:20 AM
Hm, well, sure, why not? It doesn't show the exact color, but it has it just light so yah go for it. ^^ I think most if not all of us that are doing manga characters are taking white a bit of creative freedom in some way.

And if anyone says something 'cause you don't look like her in the anime, just say you're doin' manga. :D

Carmila
04-03-2003, 08:05 AM
I so know that feeling! The reason I got into Yami is because when I first lived in Japan, it was on TV (just airing for the first time). I was so naive that I didn't know it was a manga till after I got home. I think I am just going to have to get volume 1 so that I can read it and find out more of her story!

digikoomi
04-03-2003, 12:19 PM
well she is from Hongkong, so Chinese have black hair ^^

Carmila
04-03-2003, 12:43 PM
I know, but I am afraid that I am not going to be able to get all this wigs up there with me. I may still just do Vampire Version Maria. I already have the shoes, pants, and shawl. The only thing I am missing is the dress.

Vialoi Ketsueke
04-03-2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Andariel
^_~ You're welcome!

Vialoi, if you need any other piccies, lemme know. ^^

...Well, now that you mention it..
I do need pictures of Hijiri,Saya,Yuma,Kakyouin, and Ozaki...^_^;;;;;

Vialoi Ketsueke
04-03-2003, 07:47 PM
Okay everyone, I fixed the little problem on the banners, plus I put in a Byakko banner, and 3 Maria wong banners. (..I don't know why I made 3..but..uh,..pick the one you like best.)

Andariel
04-03-2003, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Vialoi Ketsueke
...Well, now that you mention it..
I do need pictures of Hijiri,Saya,Yuma,Kakyouin, and Ozaki...^_^;;;;;

I'll get those t'ya tonight. ^_^ Just... one question. o.o; Who's Ozaki? ^^;;;;;

Carmila
04-03-2003, 09:58 PM
Okay everyone, I fixed the little problem on the banners, plus I put in a Byakko banner, and 3 Maria wong banners. (..I don't know why I made 3..but..uh,..pick the one you like best.)

*hugs Vialoi* Thank you so much! I haven't seen them yet, but I know that no matter what happens I am going to have a tough time picking!

Andariel
04-03-2003, 10:50 PM
Piccies all scanned..with the exception of Ozaki. o.o;

http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~lunitari/Yami.zip

Inside:
1 Hijiri (had another before, but scanner decided not to work anymore, if you want more, I'll get 'em. ^^; )
2 Kakyouin
2 Yuma & Saya ( both of 'em in both of the shots.. they're always together it seems )

digikoomi
04-03-2003, 11:30 PM
yay~ Yami group is growing >V<
so do we have Kijin yet? if you dont have kijin maybe I can be the backup! (I have Kijin costume)

Vialoi Ketsueke
04-04-2003, 09:01 AM
Muraki - Vialoi
Maria - Me
Hisoka - Digikoomi, Addy-Ohki
Tatsumi -
Watari -
Konoe -
Saya - Nene's friend?
Yuma - Nene's friend?
Touda - Andariel
Hijiri - Nene, Saru?
Kurikara - Jesshi
Kijin - Mimi
Saki - Effey?
Ozaki - Effey?
Byakko - Nikol
Kakyouin - Rukawagf?

..I think we have a Kijin, then again, that might be the person we aren't sure about.
...So Effy are you going to do Saki, so I can make you a really cool banner, or what? ^_^
Oh yeah, so have we decided on what time we are meeting in our costumes?

Carmila
04-04-2003, 01:25 PM
I went ahead and let everyone know in the "what time is everyone meeting" thread that it is going to be some time Satuday (maybe late??) Afternoon. I figure this would be easiest since the Masquerade is Saturday night right? If there is a problem with this let me know. We still have to decide where we are going have the photoshoot!

Nene
04-04-2003, 05:35 PM
Mwa, we defently have a Kijin, but I still dunno about Mimi or Effey wearing that outfit...because I'm very attached to it now while making it. Oh yeah! You forgot to add Tenkou, Kijin's lil sister, which my friend Shanpyuu's cosplaying as -^ ^-

digikoomi
04-05-2003, 12:19 AM
I went ahead and let everyone know in the "what time is everyone meeting" thread that it is going to be some time Satuday (maybe late??) Afternoon. I figure this would be easiest since the Masquerade is Saturday night right? If there is a problem with this let me know. We still have to decide where we are going have the photoshoot!
well, early is good. so we dont get too much street people on the background ^^ll

slightlysalted
04-05-2003, 10:02 AM
ah yeah. ^^; so yeah, i've developed a really strong liking towards Saki now so as far as i know, i'm going to cosplay him in his school uniform (hehe i'm trying to find myself a teenaged Muraki with the hisoka type hair XDDD) yay....no one will recognize me but it'll be really funny for me to carry about a random saki plushie head in a clear tube. XDDDD (That would be so cool.....i get to carry myself in a tube!)

Vialoi Ketsueke
04-05-2003, 10:03 AM
..It might even be too hot for us to go outside. Even if it's early in the morning. We'll have to see if we want to go outside the day of our photoshoot.

Vialoi Ketsueke
04-05-2003, 10:08 AM
...AHh.. I totally forgot about Teenage Muraki. I'll have to cosplay him sometime. Hmm, maybe for Shoujocon, if I can go.

Andariel
04-05-2003, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Effey
ah yeah. ^^; so yeah, i've developed a really strong liking towards Saki now so as far as i know, i'm going to cosplay him in his school uniform (hehe i'm trying to find myself a teenaged Muraki with the hisoka type hair XDDD) yay....no one will recognize me but it'll be really funny for me to carry about a random saki plushie head in a clear tube. XDDDD (That would be so cool.....i get to carry myself in a tube!)

XDDD!!! Just being able to carry yourself in a tube is worth not getting recognized at first, although some people might. XD Head in a tube.. ::Snicker.::

Nene
04-05-2003, 08:29 PM
Wai! Wai! Effey! I wanna make a Saki head! XD;;; Oh, well, maybe you can trick Addison into cosplaying teenaged Muraki by saying it's just another of Hisoka's cosplay...yup..->>;;

Vialoi Ketsueke
04-06-2003, 06:05 PM
Wai! Wai! Effey! I wanna make a Saki head! XD;;; Oh, well, maybe you can trick Addison into cosplaying teenaged Muraki by saying it's just another of Hisoka's cosplay...yup..->>;;

Heh, well Technically if you go by the manga, and what Muraki always says to Hisoka..then Muraki and Hisoka are one in the same.
So...Teenage Muraki would be Hisoka cosplay....x.x Or so Muraki would say.

x.x lol teenaged Mutant ninja Muraki....

digikoomi
04-06-2003, 06:47 PM
I want that school uniform >V< Uniform Hisoka is very cute~ maybe I can do girl Hisoka *laugh* we just have to make sure not to confuse people

Vialoi Ketsueke
04-06-2003, 07:35 PM
..man, I really want to make Muraki's uniform now.

Vialoi Ketsueke
04-06-2003, 10:36 PM
By the way, I'd really like to submit the Mascarade Pre-registration form, so those of you who have not sent me a PM with your Name and age, please do so very..quick like..
So far the people who I have not received information from are:

Effey
Nene
Carmilia

.__. ; Anyway, please,please,pleaseee send me the PM before this Thursday, so we can get this out of the way. ( and before we loose our chance at entering the mascarade. )
thanks

slightlysalted
04-07-2003, 04:52 PM
I want that school uniform >V< Uniform Hisoka is very cute~ maybe I can do girl Hisoka *laugh* we just have to make sure not to confuse people

Girl Hisoka...wahhh, we need Hisoka in that summer dress that Saya and Yuma bought him!! uhm--Pranha or something like that I think....^^;;

Wah~~Yay! Nene! Make me a Saki head!! XDDD That would be so cool~even though people would be like o.o

Haha, i have started a random bunch of postings on teenage muraki/uniform hisoka now XDDD that's so random that's great.....
Yeah, i have nothing interesting left to say...hmm....wah~I wonder if my fanboy (o.o i have a fanboy??) will come up to maryland and cosplay teenage muraki/hisoka......(or maybe i'll steal kaji's muraki costume from last year and force him to wear it...)
(...I need a Saki-head song and dance now......)

Vialoi Ketsueke
04-08-2003, 12:25 AM
..I think I'm going to bring my formal muraki costume...It seems to me there are going to be a handful of Muraki's in the normal Muraki costume.

Andariel
04-08-2003, 12:24 PM
Yus do~. I think there's gonna be quite a lot of Yami cosplayers this year, just because the DVDs have just been released. That's both good and bad. o.o;

Vialoi Ketsueke
04-08-2003, 12:44 PM
Alright. Oh yeah, if anyone is curious on what the formal looks like, I have two new pictures in my gallery. It's not how the formal will look exactly, but it's kinda close.

Carmila
04-08-2003, 03:34 PM
By the way, I'd really like to submit the Mascarade Pre-registration form, so those of you who have not sent me a PM with your Name and age, please do so very..quick like..
So far the people who I have not received information from are:

Effey
Nene
Carmilia

.__. ; Anyway, please,please,pleaseee send me the PM before this Thursday, so we can get this out of the way. ( and before we loose our chance at entering the mascarade. )
thanks

I have been uber busy since I started my new job yesterday. I will try and get the info to you ASAP~!

Thanks!

Nene
04-08-2003, 09:08 PM
Whee, I sent in my name and age...was there anything else I needed to send? -xx;; Sorry, I just tend to say stuff then forget to do it..->>;;

Vialoi Ketsueke
04-08-2003, 09:25 PM
Nope nothing else. I'll be sending everything out on Thursday, even if I'm missing one or two people from the list... Lol, I just have to think of what to call the skit...

Vialoi Ketsueke
04-11-2003, 10:11 AM
Just to let everyone know, I sent in the Preregistration form. It's a good thing I did it when I did, because right now there are only 4 slots left in the adult section in the mascarade.
Hopefully, we'll be able to get into the mascarade too. ^_^

Vialoi Ketsueke
04-12-2003, 08:16 AM
..Not that anyone has been reading this form recently, buutt...please let me know if you've won any awards at any conventions. Thank you.

Nene
04-17-2003, 10:56 PM
Oh, yes, I won a LOT of awards at conventions! Like, um..::holds up a carrot:: THIS ONE! For...best...original combat cosplay at the Katsu...with a cheese stick..yup..-<<;;

Ok, I lied..none here...::continues eating starburst jelly beans pitifully:: -. .;;

visulstimultion
04-20-2003, 05:07 AM
Lol... well... I'm going as Tsuzuki in a VERY huge massive Yami group... we have nearly ALL of the Shikigami's.. i think the only people we don't have is the Cheif, Saya, Yuma, Chizuru, and the Shiki that's a building... and as for the Muraki at Katsucon with the pretty sparkly hair... that's my Muraki! We're goign to the cosplay picnic in Philly on the 3rd if anyone else is going!! And I'm going as Inu-Tsu to Animazement, Anime Mid-Atlantic and Otakon!!

Vialoi Ketsueke
04-20-2003, 04:05 PM
Well, as long as there is going to be an other big YnM group, we should try to get together for a really big photo. Lol, maybe we can have duels of the twin characters. That would be cute.
..Speaking of YnM, I really have to get moving on making that sound peice for our Skit. There are only three more weeks left to school, and I need to use the School's big fancy sound equipment!

Andariel
04-20-2003, 04:31 PM
maybe we can have duels of the twin characters. That would be cute.

>:D Yush! That'd be so great. ::Snicker.::

visulstimultion
04-20-2003, 05:16 PM
well we're doing our group all day saturday and are in the cosplay (unfortunatly >.<) so if you wanan find us... i think we'll be pretty had to miss... jsut look for the Tengou twins with the giant wings ^-^

Vialoi Ketsueke
04-20-2003, 05:27 PM
Wow, you guys are doing a skit too, huh? Or are you just entering the mascarade?
..It's going to be weird for the audience to see 2 Yami No Matsuei groups on stage. Lol..
Oh yeah, is it just me, or am I the only one having problems posting pictures in my gallery? Cosplay.com says that I'm not logged in when I am. It's so annoying.

visulstimultion
04-20-2003, 06:39 PM
we can't do the masquerade... we have 22.. maybe 23 people in the group... so we;re doing a skit. and i HATE being on stage. i'm such a little wuss when it comes to performing in front of people. but i'm being forced to do it, otherwise i get replaced.. but i'm not getting into that headache right now. so yes, we're doing a skit.. with 14 of our people.

Vialoi Ketsueke
04-20-2003, 07:13 PM
Wow..That's a lot of people. Lol. If we combinded our groups we'd probably be bigger then the Final Fantasy group. *Big evil grin*.. (Probably not..But a girl can dream. )

ANYWAY, what time are we meeting up on Saturday? I know it's sometime in the afternoon, but we should really discuss time.

Nikol
04-20-2003, 07:20 PM
ANYWAY, what time are we meeting up on Saturday? I know it's sometime in the afternoon, but we should really discuss time.

I think mid to late afternoon would be best for me... I have to be Yoji for some pictures but not exactly sure what time... then again it also depends on the Cosplay.com Photo shoot... I wanna be in Byakko garb for that one... but when ever it is I don't really care, it won't be too hard for me to change (I think...)

Okay this seemed totally pointless but meh

slightlysalted
04-20-2003, 10:02 PM
^^ Two YnM groups~~that'd be so cool.....
I'll have to stalk you again! (>> i'm that chic that was taking photos of Duel Jewel XDDDDD I'm a freak)

Wah! Do you have a Saki as well~~~?? *will stalk your saki if you have one....and attack them with my plushie saki head and spine!*

oh---and time....uhm---*shrug* the poketto monster shot is probably going to be at 5 so anytime before or after i guess ^^;;;;
*is cosplaying Imite since i have the costume....plus, it'd be fun to stalk kojirous since Kojirou's so cool...and he makes a really cute school girl/ballerina/victorian era style princess/j-rocker/ etc. etc. etc. >> i'm a loser too--i looked up all his outfits just so i could draw a doujin of him XDDD*

visulstimultion
04-20-2003, 10:04 PM
hehe yeah i think we do have a Saki actually. but i don't know if he's actualyl goign to be alive or not... *shrug* And if he is.. i don't think he'll be alive for very long. My Muraki is very adimant about killing his brother.

slightlysalted
04-20-2003, 10:08 PM
YAY!!! SAKI!!! *feels loved* That'd be so cool having a living and dead Saki in a photo XDDDDDDD *newly obsessed saki fan*

(Hmm...I'll have to beg Kaji for her Muraki trench coat O.o)

visulstimultion
04-20-2003, 10:10 PM
lol... i'm lucky. i get to live in Muraki's trench coat if i want. it's so big and comfy ^-^ anyone who wants a sneak peek before OTakon can see us at the cosplay picnic in philly on the 3rd.. or at Animazement on the 23-25 of may

Vialoi Ketsueke
04-20-2003, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Effey
*is cosplaying Imite since i have the costume....plus, it'd be fun to stalk kojirous since Kojirou's so cool...and he makes a really cute

..Lol, that might mean you'll be stalking me. I was thinking of doing Kojirou. The only thing keeping me from doing it, is the fact I don't want to go looking for an other weird colored wig..God, I already have a green wig, that I have to cut...x.x

Andariel
04-20-2003, 10:45 PM
o.o Wow, this is gonna be huge.. not to mention the random cosplayers that might show up that aren't even being counted in these two groups... mmm, Final Fantasy, watch out! XD Ahem. ^^;;

As far as time goes.. ::Points at Nikol:: I'm with her. ^^;

Vialoi Ketsueke
04-20-2003, 11:18 PM
..........Hmm.. I guess I'll Vouch for around 2 ish... .. Although, by the looks of it, I'll be trampling around in my Muraki costume until the group time comes up. Or maybe..I'll do that costume I was thinking about. I really want to do this costume, but I need someone to give me a push into doing it.

..Yes that's right..FINAL FANTASY WATCH OUT..
In the words of Muraki " Ku,kuKUkuKu. " er.. Or "HAHAAAAHAHAA"
or .-.Lmao, I just need sleep.

digikoomi
04-20-2003, 11:45 PM
hey! I am killer Rino-Hiso how was it >u<

Vialoi Ketsueke
04-21-2003, 12:12 AM
.....? Huh?

Carmila
04-21-2003, 07:06 AM
As a part of one of the larger FF groups, I doubt we will be larger! ( I think the FFX-2 girls have more than we would w/o repeats)

Anyways, taking lots of group photos would be awesome! I know I am game.....

On a more stupid note....I can't seem to get my banner to show up. Can someone please help me?? (I tend to be a idiot when it comes to some things!)

visulstimultion
04-21-2003, 07:20 AM
well... if anyone wants to to hang out with my group on saturday for massive photo pics... we still don't have a Maria, Yuma, Saya, Konoe, Kurikara, Chizuru, Tsubaki-him (if anyone even wants to cosplay her -.-; ), and.... umm.... i think that's is actually.. i think we have everyone else ^-^

digikoomi
04-21-2003, 08:39 AM
so I can take picture with many Tsuzuki ///>u<///

Carmila
04-21-2003, 08:58 AM
I will take pictures with you all. I am going as Maria.

visulstimultion
04-21-2003, 09:34 AM
okies cool!! well.. we won't be hard to find ^-^

Vialoi Ketsueke
04-21-2003, 09:43 AM
...Man Carmillia, you ruined my fun. .____. I wanted the YnM group to bigger then FF. ..Ah well.

Anyway...
Come on you guys..Let's try to get a time down. Like I said before, 2 or three would probably work. From the looks of it I'm thinking the big FF photoshoot is around that time.
Please look at the "Group time and day" thread,if you need information about what time certain groups are going.

..x.x And someone please talk me into doing my "Secret" costume.
.. I'll let you know who it is if you can talk me into it..^_^;;;

Andariel
04-21-2003, 04:43 PM
..x.x And someone please talk me into doing my "Secret" costume.
.. I'll let you know who it is if you can talk me into it..^_^;;;

Secret costume, ne? o.O ::pokepoke.:: I'll harrass you into doin' it! >D Or I'll get Julie to harass you. ^^; Yus, common friend. We found out the other day when I mentioned this whole insane skit we're doing. ^^; ::tugtug:: What is the secret costume? I can convince ya if I know what it is. ^^;

Vialoi Ketsueke
04-21-2003, 06:45 PM
::Evil grin.::...Well, ..I guess I can tell you what it is over PM...then when you see the costume, you can bug me even more.

digikoomi
04-21-2003, 10:36 PM
wait you mean that costume with me or the other costume?

Vialoi Ketsueke
04-22-2003, 12:40 AM
.....The other costume. The one I showed you on Sunday.

visulstimultion
04-22-2003, 11:52 AM
I Wanna see!!!

Vialoi Ketsueke
04-22-2003, 06:54 PM
^_^ I 've been convinced. So,...
Muhahhaaaa.. You'll get to see the costume Saturday morning at Otakon. This is my secret special costume. ^_^

digikoomi
04-22-2003, 09:26 PM
I don't believe that you really are doing it....you got to work hard during the summer ^^lll

Vialoi Ketsueke
04-23-2003, 10:38 AM
...Well, the costume is easy. .^_^;; It's just the wig I'm worried about.
..Okay, I'm also worried about lifting weights to tone my arms up..But I'm sure I'll be fine.

Andariel
04-23-2003, 06:20 PM
..Okay, I'm also worried about lifting weights to tone my arms up..But I'm sure I'll be fine.

lol Welcome to my world. Whatcha think I've been doing?

Vialoi Ketsueke
04-23-2003, 09:48 PM
Lmao..Oh yeah, I forgot about Touda.. Lol. He's pretty buff. Okay, Secret character isn't quiet that buff..X.x...

Andariel
04-24-2003, 06:19 AM
Nah, you're better off. :D If ya don't wanna do weight lifting, I suggest push ups. ::Nodnod.:: But the real kind. ^^; Use the dresser if ya can't manage on the floor. It does do wonders.

Me, on the other hand started with that and now are going all out with weights. x.x;;

Vialoi Ketsueke
04-24-2003, 02:51 PM
Lol. Well, I use to lift weights when I was younger, so I'm already kinda built.. I just need to work my muscels back in shape again.
( In other words : I have to burn away the fat that I gained from going to college. ^_^;;;; )
Yeah, my dad use to make me lift weights when I lived back at home. Buut, I will try doing pushups while I am here at school, that should make it easier for when I get back home. Thanks for the advice. ^_^

visulstimultion
04-28-2003, 09:54 AM
Andariel - hehe if i were you, i would watch out for any random flying Tsuzuki's. ^-^ i think if i saw a Touda, my first reactions would be "*drooool*... *tackle, glomp, molest*"

Andariel
04-28-2003, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by visulstimultion
Andariel - hehe if i were you, i would watch out for any random flying Tsuzuki's. ^-^ i think if i saw a Touda, my first reactions would be "*drooool*... *tackle, glomp, molest*"

::Snicker.:: That is exactly what I'm going to be doing to random Tsuzukis I see. lol And after molestation is complete if I get a "Ano... who are you exactly." I'll just glare in true IC fashion. >D

visulstimultion
04-28-2003, 01:55 PM
lol well i won't be that hard to spot. I'll probably be the only Tsuzuki with a REAL tail ^-^ i'll also be the only Tsuzuki shorter than Hisoka and Hijiri ^-^

Andariel
04-28-2003, 06:14 PM
^-^ Well, puppyTsu is supposed to be tiny. ^_^v Hopefully there won't be any flying Tsuzuki's that will crush me to death with the massive flying tackle o'death. x.x;;; ::Just cringes at the thought of falling over under *anyone* and falling on all those belt buckles:: x.x;!

digikoomi
04-28-2003, 09:04 PM
oh man..how tall are you? I am 5'5" ^^ll (point at her self) I am Hisoka

Andariel
04-28-2003, 09:16 PM
Who are you asking? ^^; I'm 5'7"... maybe a bit more if I go with heels or platforms. ^.^;;;

visulstimultion
04-28-2003, 10:06 PM
5'2" ^-^ i'm tiny

Andariel
04-28-2003, 10:28 PM
^^ Aw. My friend that's possibly doing PuppyTsu is 'roughly 5' as well. Our Byakko is 5'4". ::Snickers:: Sowy, Nikol~ ^^;

visulstimultion
04-28-2003, 11:00 PM
our byakko is friggin 6'3"

Nikol
04-29-2003, 07:00 AM
It's not the hight of the Byakko, it's how you use it! And baby I plan on being used...

Okay that did not come out right at all.

digikoomi
04-29-2003, 08:36 AM
::laugh:: another Hisoka is even taller.... it's taller than muraki.. oh man ^^lll

Andariel
04-29-2003, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Nikol
It's not the hight of the Byakko, it's how you use it! And baby I plan on being used...

Okay that did not come out right at all.

XD! That sounded wrong... 'sides, aren't you the one that's going to be pouncing?

Vialoi Ketsueke
04-29-2003, 03:29 PM
..Wha? There is a Hisoka taller then me? ...I'm 5'8. I've yet to see a Hisoka taller than myself. ^_^;;

visulstimultion
04-29-2003, 03:39 PM
Byakko, i'll use you anytime you want me to ^-^ *glomp*

Nikol
04-29-2003, 07:56 PM
Woot! I'm gonna be used! Yeah still doesn't sound right...

And Andariel, I can be used... you know I'd make Byakko uke...

Andariel
04-29-2003, 07:58 PM
-_-;; Of course... wouldn't have it any other way, now would you? ^^;

visulstimultion
04-29-2003, 08:28 PM
you're making this way too easy for me ya know. ^-^

Vialoi Ketsueke
04-29-2003, 08:29 PM
;___; aw, who is going to pounce me?

Nikol
04-29-2003, 08:31 PM
visulstimultion: Easy? What? Hu? What's easy? Am I easy...?

Okay once again NOT sounding right!!!!

Vialoi: I'd pounce you but that would be a little odd, I think.. but the offer is out there

Andariel
04-29-2003, 08:37 PM
Vialoi, I'm shameless, I'll pounce you. XD

visulstimultion
04-29-2003, 09:12 PM
aww, Vialoi, you know i'ld pounce you anyday. ^-^

slightlysalted
04-29-2003, 09:15 PM
fwah~~~don't worry violai! your dead, mutilated brother who you want to re-kill will pounce you too!.....

(....even better than having myself in a tube....I want to walk myself on one of those 'invisible dog' leashes.....O.O)

Vialoi Ketsueke
04-29-2003, 10:29 PM
^_^ Yay, I get to be pounced. -..Thank you everyone.
er..I'll probably be glomped like I was at shoujocon by random girls too..but that's okay. ^_^;;..

digikoomi
04-30-2003, 10:19 AM
::hide in the corner::

Nene
04-30-2003, 10:53 AM
Ahaha...I dun think I'll get pounced, nobody'll reconize me..-^ ^;; But I'll defently be pouncin' everyone..yup, yup..->>- All the Hisoka's, Tsuzuki's, Byakko's and Touda...'specially Byakko and Hisoka, mwah X3 Too bad I'm cosplaying Kijin or I'd pounce him too..-<<- ->>- Well, I'll pounce myself, mwahahaha!

Okies, that twas pretty stupid -^ ^;;;; But..yea..-<<- ->>- ::too busy making cosplay to post anymore:: Effey! We need to find a lil boy to cosplay Kurikara, 'cause like, we need a short Kurikara (hence the fact, well, he's short...) and Jesshi's taller than even me...like 5'4''-5'' or something..-><;; Y'know of any random lil boy we can get to cosplay him for us? -; ;- I was thinking we can force Shanpyuu's lil brother and put him on a leash...but he's a brat (ha! he'd be in character~! XD;; ) but still.-. .- maybe we can use that same lil boy to force cosplay Loki for me..mwahhaha >3

Andariel
04-30-2003, 12:12 PM
Kijin~ *-* As long as there's no one taking black mail pictures, I'll pounce you. XD (shameless..) Why the blackmail? Just a couple of days ago I was disturbed (read: very, VERY damn disturbed!!!!) when a friend introduced the thought of ToudaxKijin to me. -_-;;; ... >.>;; ahem..

::slithers away to hide now.::

slightlysalted
04-30-2003, 06:53 PM
I'll pounce you nene!! ^^;;;; (Just because Kijin's such a great chara)

XD we'll all pounce each other so no one feels left out~~I can see myself getting pounced by a fangirl who thinks i'm cosplaying X or something...then she'll realize i'm saki, then run away. >>

...Andrew as Kurikara XDDDD--he'd get so pissed, and ruin the costume....either that or put on his styrofoam goku hair....or shigeru hair. XD
If my fanboy can come to otakon, he'll probably agree to being Kurikara if i bother him enough---so if we can get someone to drive to north carolina and steal him... ^^;
(.....he told me his height once...i forgot--but he's 4 ft. somethin---ah, my lovely 8th grade fans. i love them, but they're scarier than me. O.O)

visulstimultion
04-30-2003, 10:24 PM
..no.. it's all about HisokaxKijin ^-^ *hides behind Touda*

Andariel
04-30-2003, 10:40 PM
XD ::Pets the puppy:: Got nothing against that... as long as I can keep Tsuzuki to myself. lol >D

visulstimultion
04-30-2003, 10:44 PM
^-^ *wagwagwag* ok!! but you have to ask Sensei's permission first. ^-^

Vialoi Ketsueke
04-30-2003, 11:53 PM
...;___; Tsuzuki ....::Reaches for him::..

visulstimultion
04-30-2003, 11:58 PM
O.O gomen sensei! *tackle* i still love you best ^-^ *rapid wag*

Andariel
05-01-2003, 12:05 AM
-_-; . . . . .

But... does all the glomping you do when you see me mean nothing?

visulstimultion
05-01-2003, 12:57 AM
no. it means LOTS of stuff *winkwinknudgenudge*

Nikol
05-01-2003, 07:00 AM
Well hey, if everyone is busy with Tsuzuki that means I can get to pounce on Hisoka right? Sounds like he is rather unloved right now

...and there is nothing wrong with ByakkoxHisoka...

Andariel
05-01-2003, 07:39 AM
Means lots of stuff uh..? Guess we just can't your sensei know.. -_-;;

ByakkoxHisoka... well... maybe that could work... if Kijin doesn't get there first.

digikoomi
05-01-2003, 01:36 PM
I am a funny Hisoka ^^ll people love me XD ::run away::

visulstimultion
05-01-2003, 03:02 PM
Hey, i'm a greedy little shinigami. ^-^ I'll take em all if i can *grin*

Vialoi Ketsueke
05-01-2003, 05:15 PM
Heh, Tsuzuki-san thinks he can glomp other people. But, he may only glomp and look at me.

Andariel
05-01-2003, 07:24 PM
. . . don't make me toast your (sexy) little ass. . .

Addy-Ohki
05-01-2003, 07:27 PM
..Wha? There is a Hisoka taller then me? ...I'm 5'8. I've yet to see a Hisoka taller than myself. ^_^;; I am the tall Hisoka! ^__^; I'm not that tall, really though... I'm 5'8 as well. It's not my fault you all are so short!

I might do slutty rape-kimono Hisoka too... I wonder if people would still notice in that outfit ^^

I do worry that my hair will be too blonde though... maybe I'll just say I'm cosplaying as Hisoka with highlights X33

Carmila
05-01-2003, 10:24 PM
*jumps up and down* My Maria costume is done! My Maria costume is done! Yeah! Now all I have to do is get the wig! Yeah! I am set and ready to go!

Nikol
05-01-2003, 10:43 PM
*jumps up and down* My Maria costume is done! My Maria costume is done! Yeah! Now all I have to do is get the wig! Yeah! I am set and ready to go!

God I feel like a slacker now. I've got nothing done on mine... okay I've been swamped by classes and finals and work and have had no time or money, but still...

Meh, this month I want to be done with Byakko (minus the wig)

Andariel
05-01-2003, 11:04 PM
-_-; ::A little sign appears above her saying Slacker #2!:: Man, I barely have anything done... for either costume. Getting a coat fixed up for Aya, got the pants.. and a katana that I can't even carry around in the con... for Touda I have... belts.. lots and lots of.. belts. ^^;; Damn school work keeping me busy.

Carmila
05-02-2003, 09:35 AM
Well, the reason why I wanted to do this is because I already had the pants, the shoes and the shawl, so the dress/tunic was all I had to make.

Plus, I have 4 other cosplays in the works for Otakon, and I only have 3 months to do them in. I was lucky to get Maria done in a a little over a week and a half.

Vialoi Ketsueke
05-02-2003, 10:08 AM
. . . don't make me toast your (sexy) little ass. . .

Heh, Touda-san is throwing pointless threats I see. ( ::Vialoi getting all Muraki like now x.x :: )

Everyone knows Tsuzuki-san is rightfully mine. Hehehee.
By the way, I really hope that the boy, shows up as he was dressed the night we "danced" (*COUGH*) together under the red moonlight. I would like to have a replay of that night, wouldn't you all like to see that-..I'm sure Tsuzuki-san would love to see that....He's so cute...

( x.x I some times scare myself.)

Andariel
05-02-2003, 10:29 AM
( ::cough:: o.o You scare me too. )

. . . ::twitch:: . . . I'm afraid that no, I would not like to see a replay of that. . . night. ::bastard. . .::

( ::getting the feeling this is gonna be an interesting saturday.:: XD Just watch out for nerf balls.. yes nerf balls. ^^;; refer to the fic Yami no Plushies on FF.net )

Vialoi Ketsueke
05-02-2003, 10:49 AM
(::Keeps playing.:: ..weee..)

::Cold chuckle::..It looks like Touda-San has a weak spot,huh? ..Perhaps I should take Touda-San to where the red moon rests..

(..Ooooh..MurakixTouda....Now there is something I'd like to see in a manga x.x -..Ff.net usually doesn't like to work for me.)

Nikol
05-02-2003, 01:20 PM
See... I knew there was (another) reason I don't like Evil Man whos name starts with an M. People scare me some times... I mean... MurakixTouda... *shudders*

Vialoi: Since I found it I'll see if the person has the story posted on a non FF.net site

Andariel
05-02-2003, 02:04 PM
( ::amused:: wee~ )

::glare:: . . . I hardly find that a weak spot, sensei. ::grins coldly:: I'd hate to think you were losing your touch. . . perhaps it would have been best of you to stay behind and died your lover's death. At least this way you would have followed your bother's ashes to the underworld. . .

( Wee~ Mmm... that's not actually that much of a suddering thought. Kinda interesting. ^^; An' if Nikol can't find YnP on a site, I'll just have to send it t'ya. )

Vialoi Ketsueke
05-02-2003, 05:14 PM
::Cocks head to the side, and is now smirking.:: My, my.. Are you sudgesting I commit suicide? That's not very sporting of you...Besides, do you honestly think me 'commiting suicide' would actually kill me? Ha,ha. You make me laugh...Foolish boy, how ill-advised you are Touda-san.

Andariel
05-02-2003, 07:45 PM
I'd be more than happy to do you that favor, sensei. . . that is, if you actually plan on sticking around this time.

Vialoi Ketsueke
05-03-2003, 12:22 AM
Hm.. Maybe if I can perhaps use your head for Saki after your weak attempt on trying to use your Black Flames on me. ::Squints eyes, and cocks head to the side again.::.....And if you bring Tsuzuki-san to me...Sure, I'll let you try to kill me.

digikoomi
05-03-2003, 12:43 AM
what version Hisoka I can do...I dont want to do normal version....

watariyutaka
05-03-2003, 01:09 AM
Er..... I'm not sure if anyone's still keeping track here... but I was planning to dress as Gushoushin Blue.... (I had Gushoushin Red but she backed out on me. Grrr.) If anyone would be my Gushoushin Red I will love you forever!

Ok, well, you all suck too. If I can't find anyone I'll prolly just end up as Watari again (but I make a DAMN good Watari!)

Vialoi Ketsueke
05-03-2003, 12:36 PM
...we all suck because your Gushoushin ran off? That's not a very nice thing to say to us on your first post in here.

..Mr, Subaru should stick with staying the normal Hisoka...Especially if you are doing the Skit.

Andariel
05-03-2003, 01:09 PM
o.o ::blinkblink.:: We all suck. Well... that's one hell of a first impression.

Vialoi: Here's the ficcie I mentioned. It's uploaded on my server but not mine. Unfortunately. I wish I had come up with that. lol http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~lunitari/ynp.htm

Vialoi Ketsueke
05-03-2003, 01:42 PM
Omg, That Fanfic was awsome. ..Although..I have to admit the writer seems to misunderstand poor Muraki, and just made Muraki a big pervert....MURAKI IS NOT THAT PERVERTED! ...

.... I mean.. He can be...::Evil smirk::....but, he's not just a big pervert.

Andariel
05-03-2003, 02:17 PM
::Grin:: Yush. He can be, but I don't think he'd be that blatant about it. Then again... one never does know.

All I know is that I will get my rare and expensive nerf balls. ::snicker::

watariyutaka
05-03-2003, 11:27 PM
Geez, I ain't being serious, I'm just kidding.... sorry to offend ya. Just expressing my loneliness of being a sole Gushoushin.

visulstimultion
05-04-2003, 09:22 PM
you knwo i leave for a weekend and look what happens. My Shikigami start hooking up with Muraki and i'm all left alone. *sniffle pout sniffle* i feel so un-loved.

...right. anywho, i have a few piccies up in my gallery form the cosplay piccie i went to on Saturday. go check out my Rikugo, Muraki and Touda (touda's costume isn't entirely finished yet though)

*blinks at Touda*... you go to Rutgers?.... EVIL!!! ^-^*goes to Rider University*... well... the only cool thing about Rutgers is the grease trucks. *GRIN*

Nikol
05-04-2003, 09:31 PM
*Snuggles Vis* I'm still here!!!!

Let me restate that Muraki scares me...

And the Grease Trucks are kind of cool but I have found it takes an average of 2-3 people to eat one sandwhich

-goes to Rutgers as well-

Chibi Neko Nobi
05-04-2003, 09:33 PM
Oro Oro! ^-^ Your Substitute Hisoka is still here too. Even though we're MILES apart. *sob* ^-^;; *loves on you*

visulstimultion
05-04-2003, 09:49 PM
well then it's a good thing they only cost about $2-$4 then isn't it? ^-^ *is working on piccies*

Nikol
05-04-2003, 10:04 PM
well then it's a good thing they only cost about $2-$4 then isn't it? ^-^ *is working on piccies*

I come from the school of if people offer me their Fat Sandwich who am I to refuse it? Hence me never having to actually buy one.

visulstimultion
05-04-2003, 10:28 PM
lol well at least you actually HAVE edible food... we have nasty shit from Aramark. *gag* and if you've EVER been to Rider, you knwo how disgusting the food is.

OH YEAH!! and all my picnic piccies are up!

Andariel
05-05-2003, 06:07 AM
o.o I've never actually ate at the grease trucks. Something about those things have always turned me off. ::Makes a face.:: Ick. ^^;; ::Hops over to see the piccies.:: I so wished I could've gone this weekend. ::Pout:: Damn me not having anything done. -_-

visulstimultion
05-05-2003, 09:51 AM
awww. it's a shame. we had SO much fun. there's a thread in the general chat forum with everyone elses piccies posted. go lookies!!!

Vialoi Ketsueke
05-05-2003, 09:52 AM
..Mrr...::Runs in and hugs Tsuzuki-san::..^_^ ..There you are. I was starting to get worried. I forgot all about the picnic. . .
I can't wait to see the photos. ^_^
..-.- Let's not talk about college food. ...Pratt's food really sucks hard core. -..Well, some of the food is good, but it's not that great.

...c.c Did I ever mention that I have sakura fest photos in my gallery from not last week, but the week before in my gallery now? x.x....Anywhoo ::goes into a daze.:: ........I'm half asleep by the way.

visulstimultion
05-05-2003, 09:58 AM
nope, didn't get shot or mugged or anything in the city. home all safe and sound... well not "home" home... but Office home.... really cold in here too. *shrug* is it time to go home yet? *looks at watch* but yesh. me had a great time, and i wish all of you guys could have come.... even though we ended up in the middle of south west bumblefuck Philadelphia on the way home. (driving around the sports complexes on a weekend is NEVER a good idea... *twith*) but i met lots of really cool ppl and wanna do another one >.<

digikoomi
05-05-2003, 10:52 AM
::cry:: so many to do...can I be late for yami photo? because I gonna change from Rinoa to Yoh for shaman king....and to Hisoka x_x

Andariel
05-05-2003, 12:03 PM
I was seriously thinking about coming, but seriously both of my costumes are lacking quite a bit. ^^; Need to get stuff done this month sometime (lack of costumes added to two essays having to be done over the weekend was also one of the factors working against me there.) There should be another gathering of the sorts within the next few months! :D Jus' cause I wanna go damnit. ^^;

Ne, ne.. Tsu~ question! Did ya happen to notice how yer Touda pulled off her visor? I've been musing over this for the longest time and think I figured it out (or last resort, will just go with long hair and shitload of tassels) but I'm still curious. ^.^

Vialoi Ketsueke
05-05-2003, 12:12 PM
::cry:: so many to do...can I be late for yami photo? because I gonna change from Rinoa to Yoh for shaman king....and to Hisoka x_x

...Speaking once again of Otakon...exactly what time do we all plan on meeting? Again I vote for around 2 or three.
Also, where should we meet? I really think we should think about a spot where to meet up, instead of just randomly finding each other. ;____; Otakon is big' ya'know.

visulstimultion
05-05-2003, 12:19 PM
well, Touda, Rikugou and I sat around for a few days trying to figure out how to do it.. and in the end we came up with foamy hseets and blue plastic and hot glued and super glued the SHIT out of it and added Radio shack brand networking wires. but it's still not done. we have to add details to it. and her claws and armor are still sitting on the anvil at our metal-workers house.

as for my Yami group, we should be floatign around Ota all of Saturday. so you'll more than likely see us in pieces than as a whole group.

Andariel
05-05-2003, 12:36 PM
::Blinks:: o_o; Well that's what I call a hell of a nice improv. Think I'll go with my dad's suggestion of cutting up a visor and tinting it. ::nods.:: -_- Gotta order to much crap and get to work on all the damn props. ::Mutter.::

Vialoi: I'm fine with that time, I think. And yeah, we should definitely think of a place to meet up cause there's no way we'll all find eachother in that huge a place. Hm. Yanno, cellphones can come in handy too. Nikol and I will most likely be floatin' about in Yami outfits by that time. We really wanna do the cosplay.com photoshoot with the Yami costumes, so mebbe we could coordinate it with that time. Or something. o.o;

Vialoi Ketsueke
05-07-2003, 10:25 PM
We can exchange cell phone numbers if you think it's neccessary. ( I don't mind at all.)
...Actually us people who are in the skit should get to gether Friday night to do a couple of quick run throughs.

visul: ^_^ It would be nice if we had a meeting spot, this way we can all take pictures together really quick like. It might be hard to find you guys, because there will probably be other Yami Cosplayers at Otakon.

Andariel
05-07-2003, 10:30 PM
I dun mind either, just a way so that everyone's not running all over the place looking for everyone else. ^^; Just an idea. And yeah, the group should definitely meet up on Friday to go over the skit and know exactly what we're doing. (I still have the feeling that I'm going to end up bursting out laughing. ^^;; Did I mention I have a bit of a case of stage fright? ^^;;;; )

Vialoi Ketsueke
05-07-2003, 10:35 PM
^_^;; Heh, no You didn't.

visulstimultion
05-07-2003, 10:36 PM
well i hate being on stage, and i'm being forced to "dance" apparently in this skit thing our Watari is puttign togehter and i actually don't really like the idea of what they're doing. but everytime i try to give my input on it, everyone yells at me. so i'm just keeping my mouth shut and going along with it. they already replaced our hisoka casue she's scared of being on stage... my group damnit!! *pout* people keep trying to take it over.... *sigh* oh well... anywho, i'll give you guys my cell phone number if you want to give me a call to hang out at Ota or something.... are any of you goign to animazement??

Andariel
05-07-2003, 10:38 PM
^_^;; Heh, no You didn't.

^-^;; I do have that little problem. Maybe if someone yells at me, I'll walk up there quietly and keep a straight face. Maybe. :D

Editness: o.o Animazement?

Nikol
05-07-2003, 10:42 PM
^-^;; I do have that little problem. Maybe if someone yells at me, I'll walk up there quietly and keep a straight face. Maybe. :D

Better than me... Yeah I donno how I'm going to do this. Then again couldn't I just pretend Byakko was drunk?

visulstimultion
05-07-2003, 10:44 PM
Animazement is in North Carolina this month on the 23rd

Andariel
05-07-2003, 10:45 PM
Either that or I'll bribe you with. . . something.

Andariel
05-07-2003, 10:45 PM
Animazement is in North Carolina this month on the 23rd

Ohh, see didn't know that. ^^; Too far of a drive~

visulstimultion
05-07-2003, 10:49 PM
wow... looks like we're all on-line at once right now hehe

Andariel
05-07-2003, 10:50 PM
So we are. ^^ ::Currently procastinating getting an essay that's due tomorrow done.::