PDA

View Full Version : Trinity Blood Cosplay for Oni-con

TerukiHolic
09-04-2006, 09:12 PM
I'll be going as Dietrich, and from who I met at Afest, there will be a Catherina, Isaac and Esther. ^^

Anyone else?

Rip Van Winkle
09-12-2006, 12:00 AM
Hoping to do an Abel cosplay for this one. Won't have time to make the scythe, but I'll try for the wings and such for Kresnik 80%.

Space Invader
09-12-2006, 10:56 PM
I'll have my Jane costume, but I'm not sure when I'll be wearing it yet. :)

PockyFairy
09-13-2006, 12:07 AM
Wooo Calamity! Exciting. I didn't get to see it, just pictures, since I missed the contest at A-Kon, so I'm pretty excited to see it in person. :P

rane
10-10-2006, 09:33 PM
I have a Tres costume that I just wore to Nan Desu Con in Denver. I'm not planning on bringing the Tres to Houston, but if a big enough group forms, I'll pack it and bring it, as well. :) It's just very...heavy. All that bling! ;)

Amaya De'Morte
10-13-2006, 12:27 PM
I'm still a go on my catherina.. though I've lost my hat somewhere in the process of movie (crazyness)

but I'll wear it, for sure^^

rane
10-15-2006, 03:05 PM
Guys, do you think we could get a time and place together to meet on a Saturday or Sunday for a photoshoot? If we can, I'll bring the Tres costume along but wasn't planning on wearing it all weekend. I'm flexible so if anyone wants to post a time and place, that's cool and I'll pack the Trinity Blood costume, as well. :rockon:

Amaya De'Morte
10-15-2006, 07:30 PM
how about saturday morning some time?

rane
10-16-2006, 02:37 AM
Sounds good to me! Anyone else on for Saturday morning some time?

Amaya De'Morte
10-17-2006, 01:22 PM
How about we all meet at like.. 10am in the hotel lobby? Or on the skybridge?

that way we can all walk around together.

XD

I may end up being a hatless catherina.. I can't find my hat anywhere.. so cross my fingers.

Amaya De'Morte
10-17-2006, 01:27 PM
How about we all meet at like.. 10am in the hotel lobby? Or on the skybridge?

that way we can all walk around together.

XD

I may end up being a hatless catherina.. I can't find my hat anywhere.. so cross my fingers.

rane
10-17-2006, 09:11 PM
Sounds great! I'll pack up the Tres.

But I *have* to ask....How do you lose a hat that big, woman?! HOW! :rofl:

Space Invader
10-17-2006, 09:13 PM
I'll try and make this ^_^. I have no idea when any of the panels I'm on board for are though, so we'll see. I might end up not changing into Jane until later on, near the time for the masquerade. Those boots are pretty painful D:.

rane
10-17-2006, 10:14 PM
I think I saw you in the Jane at A-kon! I almost wet myself. :eek: Freakin' awesome. Even if you don't make it for the photo shoot, you should definitely track down Amaya de'Morte and take some pics with her, because together in those cosplays, you guys are going to *own* Oni-con!

Amaya De'Morte
10-18-2006, 02:09 AM
ahahah. we've had a few pictures together- and I'll find her... mwaha... Vatican pwns Empire anyday! <.<

And I loose the hat in the mass of costumes/clothing/fabric/whatever the heck else XD I need to learn organizational skillz.