PDA

View Full Version : Inuyasha Cosplay

Naraku1
09-05-2006, 06:52 AM
Anyone gonna cosplay as an Inuyasha cosplayer at AWA this year? I'll be cosplaying Naraku and am looking for an Inuyasha group to take pictures with, do a skit with, ect. Could be fun!

UrMastrInuYasha
09-06-2006, 12:20 AM
I'm going to try my hardest, I will be there as InuYasha!!!!!!

Naraku1
09-06-2006, 06:37 AM
Nice. No con is complete without an inuyasha running around. ^_^

UrMastrInuYasha
09-06-2006, 01:23 PM
Nice. No con is complete without an inuyasha running around. ^_^

Are you going has Naraku all 3 days? or what, and did you want to meet up any were?

Naraku1
09-06-2006, 05:33 PM
Thats a good question. I'll be there all three days, but ill be getting there in the evening on friday since i have to work until 5 that day. I wonder what time registration ends that day... *ponders*
I was planning on being Naraku all 3 days but im not sure if ill be Final form Naraku because i cant get into the suit by myself, I need at least one person to help because of all the armor and how it straps to my back and what not. But I'll bring it and if any friendly inuyasha fans wanna help, all's well. But yeah, one way or another AWA 12 will have a naraku there all three days! =D
As for a meetup place, ill let you decide. I havent been to an AWA con since 1999. name a place and ill be there!

UrMastrInuYasha
09-06-2006, 10:59 PM
Thats a good question. I'll be there all three days, but ill be getting there in the evening on friday since i have to work until 5 that day. I wonder what time registration ends that day... *ponders*
I was planning on being Naraku all 3 days but im not sure if ill be Final form Naraku because i cant get into the suit by myself, I need at least one person to help because of all the armor and how it straps to my back and what not. But I'll bring it and if any friendly inuyasha fans wanna help, all's well. But yeah, one way or another AWA 12 will have a naraku there all three days! =D
As for a meetup place, ill let you decide. I havent been to an AWA con since 1999. name a place and ill be there!

Doesnt matter when, or were, Hopefully some were easy.. AWA will be my first con.... I will be Inuyasha for friday.. I am not sure how long I will be him... it will be easy to find me.. I will be carrying around a big ass white tetsusaiga...

malinn
09-07-2006, 12:08 AM
I am considering bring Young Sesshomaru. Just have to remake the armor..

PhoenixGate
09-07-2006, 10:26 AM
I was also looking for Inuyasha cosplayers for this event as I wanted to get some photo shoots. I will be there Friday. I was thinking of going as Inuyasha again since I will probably not have enough time to make another cosplay character- except for possibly Kikyo (I just really don't like that character though). Maybe I will do a variation on Inuyasha - Demon blood or human. I would love to see someone do a Kagome or Shippo though.

Naraku1
09-07-2006, 04:52 PM
Seems alot of peeps are going for only friday or for only saturday. I'll be there friday evening. I estimate I'll be there around 6:30-7 pm

PhoenixGate
09-08-2006, 02:50 PM
I will be there on Friday- in the evening about 6. We should plan a meet up then at 6pm maybe? I will be bringing Miroku too.

RyeCrimsonMoon
09-08-2006, 03:05 PM
Aw, I'd love to bring out my old Inu Yasha outfit and be Human Inu Yasha :/ But I never got a wig, so I'd havta spray paint my hair black XDD So I might be able to come :/ (A big maybe though)

UrMastrInuYasha
09-08-2006, 03:37 PM
I was also looking for Inuyasha cosplayers for this event as I wanted to get some photo shoots. I will be there Friday. I was thinking of going as Inuyasha again since I will probably not have enough time to make another cosplay character- except for possibly Kikyo (I just really don't like that character though). Maybe I will do a variation on Inuyasha - Demon blood or human. I would love to see someone do a Kagome or Shippo though.

Yea, We'll need a Kagome for those of us who cosplay as InuYasha. Do human InuYash! seriously.

I will be there on Friday- in the evening about 6. We should plan a meet up then at 6pm maybe? I will be bringing Miroku too.

6PM 7ish, And were? because I am a big ass n00b, since AWA will be my first convention.

Aw, I'd love to bring out my old Inu Yasha outfit and be Human Inu Yasha :/ But I never got a wig, so I'd havta spray paint my hair black XDD So I might be able to come :/ (A big maybe though)

Well, I will be Hanyou InuYasha with big white tetsusiaga, We could use a human, and a demon blood Inuyasha, and then we have all 3 InuYashas XDD

Naraku1
09-08-2006, 05:32 PM
sounds like a plan. I'll be there around 6:30 or so.

Akarui-chan
09-09-2006, 02:11 AM
Well... I COULD do Kagome if you guys really need her, it's just that I wouldn't be her very long. Friday would kinda be really bad for me though seeing that I'm going to be Yachiru for most of the day and the shoot is at like the same time as you're plotting >_<

Naraku1
09-09-2006, 08:01 AM
darn it all >_<

Akarui-chan
09-09-2006, 12:11 PM
Let me go check the AWA photoshoot schedule cus maybe we can work something out. I'd have to have the chance to get that crazy cheek makeup off and stuff and get back over there.

Akarui-chan
09-09-2006, 12:26 PM
darn it... I wish I knew how long the shoot was.. XD I wanna say the earliest I could dress up as Kagome would be around 6:45 and then I'd have to like leave right away afterwards cus I have to get ready for the ball soon after. I mean I can be a few minutes late, that's not a problem, but i'm at a hotel that's a 3 minute drive from there (meaning that it's a walk) I mean if we can do a shoot from about 6:45/6:50 to about 7:40 it should be fine. Plus I don't think the shoot would take that long anyway. Crap I gotta find my pennyloafers. XD

Naraku1
09-10-2006, 12:38 AM
That works for me. Thanks so much for being so accomidating! =)

UrMastrInuYasha
09-10-2006, 12:41 AM
That works for me. Thanks so much for being so accomidating! =)

I'm willing to work with anyone... as longas I know were the heck it's going to be at.. and what time I should get there. I will get a pic of myself in my costume so everyone knows who to look for.. there is no telling how many people are going to be cosplaying inuyasha characters there

darn it... I wish I knew how long the shoot was.. XD I wanna say the earliest I could dress up as Kagome would be around 6:45 and then I'd have to like leave right away afterwards cus I have to get ready for the ball soon after. I mean I can be a few minutes late, that's not a problem, but i'm at a hotel that's a 3 minute drive from there (meaning that it's a walk) I mean if we can do a shoot from about 6:45/6:50 to about 7:40 it should be fine. Plus I don't think the shoot would take that long anyway. Crap I gotta find my pennyloafers. XD

OHNOES A KAGOME! Err.. Sit commands come at a price... :P

Akarui-chan
09-10-2006, 02:13 AM
Mwhahahaha! OSWARI! will happen if some certain dog boy doesn't behave etc. etc. etc. XD lol. So you want me to dress up as Kagome? *prepares to pack the costume* and at that time?

UrMastrInuYasha
09-10-2006, 02:16 AM
Mwhahahaha! OSWARI! will happen if some certain dog boy doesn't behave etc. etc. etc. XD lol. So you want me to dress up as Kagome? *prepares to pack the costume* and at that time?
LOLOLOLOLZ. I will behave.. I really do have a bad back.. so the 'sit' command will be more of a ...really fast last laydown.. more so then a real hard hit-the-ground-thing

Akarui-chan
09-10-2006, 02:55 AM
good good, then all is good then XD

PhoenixGate
09-11-2006, 03:56 PM
I already have the wig for the human Inuyasha so I will pack that as well. Definately need to go as Kagome Akarui-chan! I think then we should plan to meet around 6:45 then? I have not been to AWA before so I have no idea what the layout is. Anyone know?

UrMastrInuYasha
09-11-2006, 04:28 PM
I already have the wig for the human Inuyasha so I will pack that as well. Definately need to go as Kagome Akarui-chan! I think then we should plan to meet around 6:45 then? I have not been to AWA before so I have no idea what the layout is. Anyone know?

Yea.. Same here.. I am picking up my hanyou inuyasha wig this wensday.. so I will be there.. I will get some pix so you guys and girls no who/what to look for... XDDD

Yea... an easy meeting place.. (easy to find, not hard to miss) would be great

Akarui-chan
09-12-2006, 12:40 AM
alrighty, I'll pull that costume out, so it'll be revamped. XD Anyone got a bow and arrow I can borrow for shots? mine's in Illinois, and I won't get it here in time >_< Ya, 6:40 will work. hmm... about location, I don't know exactly since this is my first AWA (I've been to 5 others XD)
http://www.cosplaylab.com/cosplayers/costumes/details.asp?costumeid=137971

mind I'm not awake in any of those photos, but ya, plus the costume needs to be ironed.
I was Yuka before http://www.cosplaylab.com/cosplayers/costumes/details.asp?costumeid=49896
and then my first version of Kagome just needed to die XD lol.
just look up Akarui on cosplaylab.

UrMastrInuYasha
09-12-2006, 01:40 AM
alrighty, I'll pull that costume out, so it'll be revamped. XD Anyone got a bow and arrow I can borrow for shots? mine's in Illinois, and I won't get it here in time >_< Ya, 6:40 will work. hmm... about location, I don't know exactly since this is my first AWA (I've been to 5 others XD)
http://www.cosplaylab.com/cosplayers/costumes/details.asp?costumeid=137971

mind I'm not awake in any of those photos, but ya, plus the costume needs to be ironed.
I was Yuka before http://www.cosplaylab.com/cosplayers/costumes/details.asp?costumeid=49896
and then my first version of Kagome just needed to die XD lol.
just look up Akarui on cosplaylab.

Gimme till wensday mayber thursday this week and i will have pictures of myself in costume

Akarui-chan
09-12-2006, 03:31 AM
bet you didn't notice, but that's 2 wigs together XD ha ha XD. if the bottom of my wig looks strange, that's because the wig is longer than her hair so I had to tuck it in part of my skirt XD.

PhoenixGate
09-12-2006, 10:41 AM
lol- my hanyou inuyasha wig is 3 wigs hand sewn together. That was the most expensive and hardest part of the hanyou inuyasha costume other than fiberglassing the 6 ft sword. Your Kagome is great though. Photos of me at D*C is in my photo gallery.
We still need a place to meet. Is there a central meeting place or where they will do photos shoots for other cosplays maybe?

Akarui-chan
09-12-2006, 11:42 AM
lobby of the hotel seems to be the easiest place for people to find, by the main elevators. We need a houshi-sama (Miroku) to be flagging us down by his staff or something XD. aww, thank you~ for the compliment! *tweaks ears*

UrMastrInuYasha
09-12-2006, 01:21 PM
So who is going as who? I will be Hanyou InuYasha with huge tetsuaiga.. We have a kagome... and a Naraku.. who else?

PhoenixGate
09-12-2006, 02:47 PM
My friend will be going as miroku- he's in the gallery as well. He has a very large golden staff that you can see. Im sure that UrMastrInuYasha will have the gigantic sword. I will be human Inu Yasha. We need a Shippo, Sesshomaru, Koga and Kikyo though. In the lobby of the hotel by the elevators then!

Naraku1
09-12-2006, 05:25 PM
Lobby of the hotel! Got it. Look for the bundle of spikes and three tails *grins*

Akarui-chan
09-12-2006, 07:27 PM
crap I need a bow and arrow! >_<

Hana-Bi82
09-14-2006, 09:17 PM
hello i'm going as kikyo, my friend inuyasha and another friend as kagome we are doing this all day friday our kagome we make your bookbag so we didn't have to find a bow for her she yall there

UrMastrInuYasha
09-18-2006, 12:40 AM
This is me everyone, look for me for the photoshoot.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v350/punkrobot/MY%20cosplay%20stuff/DSCN0638.jpg

Naraku1
09-18-2006, 06:54 AM
Thats a big @$$ sword. Nice job!

UrMastrInuYasha
09-18-2006, 10:22 PM
So what is the exact time and place so I can write it down, and does anyone want to exchange (outside of computer) contact information?

Naraku1
09-18-2006, 10:28 PM
I'll send you my contact info if you want man. let me know

UrMastrInuYasha
09-18-2006, 10:32 PM
I'll send you my contact info if you want man. let me know

It's up to you, if you don't mind, please PM me