PDA

View Full Version : Eurobeat King : Dragon-Con 2006 Pictures

Eurobeat King
09-05-2006, 11:52 AM
Here are the links to my Dragon-Con 2006 Pictures:

Dragon-Con 2006 Pictures

Day 1 : Friday 9/1/06 (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?member=18&cat=52487)
Day 2 : Saturday 9/2/06 (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=52822&member=18)
Dragon-Con 2006 Parade 9/2/06 (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=52772&member=18)
Day 3 : Sunday 9/3/06 (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=53024&member=18)
Day 4 : Monday 9/4/06 (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=53399&member=18)

Thanks to everyone who posed for pictures, be it solo pictures, pairs, groups, large gatherings, or photoshoots throughout the weekend. My apologies to those c.com members & other cosplayers if I missed your costume(s) since I couldn't be everywhere at once, and if you were there you KNOW who crowded it can get, especially during the evenings. :lost: But I will be attending AWA in a few weeks, so if you're planning to attend that con as well, I'll besure to do better and find your costumes there. :)

Since the file-size limit for uploading images to cosplay.com is only 300k, if you would like larger-sized pictures (i take pics at 3-5mp size) please send me a PM and include the link to the picture(s) and an email to send them to. I'll do my best to get them out to you when I can. NOTE: Please only request pictures that are of YOUR costume(s) that you yourself are wearing.

I look forward to seeing everyone again at another con this year, if not next year at Dragon-Con 2007! Take care until then, and good luck working on the costumes you have planned for then. My camera and I will be waiting! :skidude2: -Al

Keely
09-05-2006, 11:57 AM
Can't wait to see the pictures, especially the ones from the x-men photoshoot! Thanks for taking those, I'm sure they turned out wonderfully!

Monicator
09-05-2006, 12:03 PM
Hey Eurobeat! Cant wait to see all the pictures you took! Glad I could meet you at Dragon*Con :toothy: I'll be going to AWA too, mabey I'll see u there also.

LostintheField
09-05-2006, 02:49 PM
Can't wait to see you in a few weeks, if you have time over the weekend I'd like to treat you to lunch or something. ^_^

Satine
09-05-2006, 07:15 PM
EBK you always take the best photos and manage to capture the few people I know who go there:) I'm looking forward to seeing them.

One day, maybe, I'll get to go:)

london2191
09-06-2006, 07:19 PM
Same with me as the Monicator said. -nod, nod-

Can't wait for the Parade and Saturday piccys to go up! Thanks for coming to D*C!

Eurobeat King
09-07-2006, 04:25 AM
UPDATE: Ahhh, finally finished posting all of Friday's pictures, and I have begun to post the Saturday morning Parade pictures, starting with some pre-parade pictures, including the 501st photoshoot. You can check out the pictures as I post them here:

Dragon-Con 2006 Parade (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=52772&member=18)

Once those are done (only a few hundred pictures) I'll start working on Saturday's pics (back at the con) and they'll start to go up later today. :)

Enjoy!!

Ragresen
09-07-2006, 09:10 AM
Al thanks for the pictures taken. While not my best they look good. It would have looked better if I did not look like a deer caught in the headlights, but that was not your fault. See you at AWA. Also all the others hots you took have been great.

london2191
09-07-2006, 07:28 PM
Agh! You skipped me! You took pictures of the people walking in front of me and the people behind me but not me. ;_; How come no one has pictures of me from the parade?

Time-skip Temari, people!!!! ><

Eurobeat King
09-08-2006, 12:29 AM
UPDATE: Parade pictures are done, so now I've started to post the Saturday pictures, and you can check them out here:

Dragon-Con Saturday Pictures (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=52822&member=18)

I'll post as many as I can tonight, but I have a job interview tomorrow morning, so I won't be able to resume posting pictures until the afternoon. So hopefully I can get a few hundred up tonight.. :thumbsup:

Enjoy the pictures I've already posted! :)

fightstar
09-08-2006, 09:23 AM
Good luck on you interview and thanks for all your hardwork.

Bevandera
09-08-2006, 09:35 AM
Thank you so much, I'm sure you know by now how many people are grateful for your tireless efforts. Best of luck at the interview!

Arlette
09-08-2006, 01:49 PM
You have an interview?! YAY! Good luck!

I have liked all the photos you've posted so far, thanks so much for the cute Mal/Inara photos of Serge and I. ^_^

LostintheField
09-08-2006, 04:38 PM
Good luck on your interview, EBK! And thanks for all the gorgeous photos!

nachtinis
09-08-2006, 11:03 PM
Oh yes The team wishes you success EBK

a-tastic
09-09-2006, 12:22 PM
i agree!!
thank you so much for all your hard work, excellent photography, and just being such an all-around wonderful person!!
good luck with your interview! :D

Eurobeat King
09-10-2006, 05:57 AM
UPDATE: Finished posting all of Saturday's pictures, including the Dawn cosplay-contest (post-contest catwalk) and you can check them out here:

EBK: DragonCon Saturday Pictures (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=52822&member=18)

I'll work on Sunday's pictures tomorrow and hopefully they'll start to go up in the afternoon provided NFL on tv (Week #1) doesn't distract me. :razz: Until then, please enjoy the ones I've posted so far!

Thanks for everyone's concern regarding my job, and you'll be happy to know I nailed the interview and I believe I got a position! :bigtu: I go in for Orientation on Monday, so I won't be able to post pictures that day until the late-afternoon/evening. Thanks for understanding! :)

mocha
09-10-2006, 08:59 AM
UPDATE: Finished posting all of Saturday's pictures, including the Dawn cosplay-contest (post-contest catwalk) and you can check them out here:

EBK: DragonCon Saturday Pictures (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=52822&member=18)

I'll work on Sunday's pictures tomorrow and hopefully they'll start to go up in the afternoon provided NFL on tv (Week #1) doesn't distract me. :razz: Until then, please enjoy the ones I've posted so far!

Thanks for everyone's concern regarding my job, and you'll be happy to know I nailed the interview and I believe I got a position! :bigtu: I go in for Orientation on Monday, so I won't be able to post pictures that day until the late-afternoon/evening. Thanks for understanding! :)

Thanks for posting so many great pics! I'm realizing how many great costumes I missed! So thanks! ^_^

Congrats on landing the job and good luck at your orientation!

a-tastic
09-10-2006, 11:21 AM
Congrats!! :D

fightstar
09-10-2006, 08:56 PM
w00t!

Eurobeat King
09-10-2006, 09:37 PM
UPDATE: I've started to post Sunday's pictures, and once I'm done with them I'll add Monday's pictures to the end, since there weren't too many cosplayers on the last day, and I mostly did photoshoots of a couple of friends. :) Click here to check out Sunday's pics as I post them:

EBK : DragonCon Sunday Pictures (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?member=18&cat=53024)

I'll post what I can tonight and then continue tomorrow afternoon. Enjoy! :skidude2:

Keely
09-11-2006, 10:01 AM
Whoot! The x-men photoshoot pictures are all up! Thanks again for being so dedicated and getting so many of those - they look great!

kelldar
09-12-2006, 11:39 PM
Congrats Al! pics are looking great, I'm always surprised at how many great costumes I missed seeing!

Ironekilz
09-13-2006, 08:03 AM
Thanks for the pics! They look great as always. ^_^

RedRosaleen
09-14-2006, 12:28 PM
Thanks for taking my pics! I didnt look my best, all hot and sweaty but they do look good! You did a great job! This costume was better then last year with my twin when we did the Siamese characters! I hope to see you agian. Maybe at AWA!

JGal
09-14-2006, 08:20 PM
It was nice to have met you EBK! Nice pics... and I love my Fortune pics! They turned out awesome! Would it be possible to get the full-sized images from you?

Onyx Roses
09-14-2006, 09:55 PM
Thanks for doing all those pictures with Danny, Kyle, and moi (Mina and Dracula, Dawn and Spawn, Anna and Van Helsing). We all really appreciate your hard work, the photos look absolutely gorgeous!

Congrats on your job! :)

~Jessica

Eurobeat King
09-14-2006, 10:23 PM
FINAL UPDATE: I've finally finished posting all of my Dragon-Con 2006 pictures, which took a little longer due to recovering from the con, going to job interviews, job orientation after getting a job (yay!), and other stuff that prevented me from posting the pictures sooner.. But, they're all up, including Monday's pictures, which weren't too much. I managed to get pics of the cosplayers that were nice enough to cosplay that day, and I also did private photoshoots of MisatoNPenPen as Abbey Chase (Danger Girl) and Raliens as Eva (Metal Gear Solid 3) :)

Please check out my gallery to view all of the pictures, and view the first post of the thread for the links and my usual post-con message to everyone.

Thanks again for a great weekend at Dragon-Con, thanks for posing for the pictures, thanks for being patient as I posted the pictures, and thanks for your compliments & comments on the pics! :D

halafax
09-15-2006, 03:54 PM
FINAL UPDATE: I've finally finished posting all of my Dragon-Con 2006 pictures, which took a little longer due to recovering from the con, going to job interviews, job orientation after getting a job (yay!), and other stuff that prevented me from posting the pictures sooner.. But, they're all up, including Monday's pictures, which weren't too much. I managed to get pics of the cosplayers that were nice enough to cosplay that day, and I also did private photoshoots of MisatoNPenPen as Abbey Chase (Danger Girl) and Raliens as Eva (Metal Gear Solid 3) :)

Please check out my gallery to view all of the pictures, and view the first post of the thread for the links and my usual post-con message to everyone.

Thanks again for a great weekend at Dragon-Con, thanks for posing for the pictures, thanks for being patient as I posted the pictures, and thanks for your compliments & comments on the pics! :D

I want to thank you for the pics again this year. You managed to get the coolest shot of all the ones Ive seen of me. Maybe next time Ill get a bit more warning about running into you, that way if I am still wearing grave I wont be caught missing pieces of my costume.

Thanks again, and keep up the great work, congrats on the new job....maybe Ill run into you at awa.

reannaremick
09-15-2006, 04:47 PM
Thanks for all the awesome pics again, can't wait til next year when we get to do it again! ^_^

a-tastic
09-16-2006, 11:35 PM
yet again, you rock!
you are my hero :D
see you next year!!!

ringwraith10
10-28-2006, 09:46 PM
Why thank you for the pictures. :)