PDA

View Full Version : Dragon*Con shout outs

nachtinis
09-05-2006, 02:54 PM
WintersKnight: Great to see you again, thanks for showing up to the party. Go Yankees! Find us more Often.

reannaremick: Nice to meet you and thanks for coming to the party. Long live the ocean! Find us more often!

Darth Takeo, DarkKyo and GDDeathScytheHell: Greatest friends in the world, go team takeo.

DarK Phoenix and Ms Marvel (Black Alice): You two just rocked those costumes. Thanks for the apple juice!

Renee: Watch out for those dancing boys!

Monicator: Yay for MK cosplay and celebrity photos.

Ty from the hyatt: Dont run away so fast!

Thanks to all the others who mobbed us and got teamtakeo's photos we do the costumes for you.

And for freinds of team takeo, thanks for putting up with our antics!

Darth Takeo
09-05-2006, 03:42 PM
Winters Knight: Don't forget to bring your Boston gear to AUSA. ;) Great job on all your costumes, as usual!

reannaremick: It was great to meet you and enjoyed seeing your great work too! I just regret that I only caught about 25% of your costumes, I think...

Crimsonvision & Ms Marvel: Thanks for chilling with us, look forward to seeing you guys and your amazing costume creations again!

fightstar - Glad I ran into you! Cobra ninja was tight! When I get my Storm Shadow, we WILL pose for some pics!

Monicator - THE Cyrax of the con! Thanks for helping out MK group out with some great pics. Funny how after we changed, it seemed more MK people came out of the woodwork! Hope to see you and Kabal next time!

Eurobeat King - As usual, props for your dedication and awesome photography work! See you at AUSA!

Bevandera - great meeting you, and actually calling me out for NOT wearing a Spiderman costume! :bigtu:

to the Team - had another awesome time that would not have been possible w/o you guys!

to anyone else I've missed who gave us props on our costumes, especially my Spidey, thank you!!

:cheers:

Bevandera
09-05-2006, 04:01 PM
Bevandera - great meeting you, and actually calling me out for NOT wearing a Spiderman costume! :bigtu:
:cheers:

Haha...the group I was with kept seeing you and yelling out "Topher Maguire", since we decided you somehow look exactly like both Topher Grace and Tobey Maguire. Great meeting ya!

Toastersix
09-05-2006, 04:47 PM
I was only there for an hour, but I'm shouting out to people anyways! XD

Reannaremick - You look like uber HOTNESS in Catwoman! Seriously! It was awesome seeing you, dearie, and I can't wait for AWA! Six Flags, anyone? XDDD! Just kidding! :heart:

WintersKnight - As I expected, you're like.. the best Jadis ever. Everything about it was beautiful and just dead on to the movie. You were sooo pretty! I'm so glad I ran into you and Reanna! <3333

Ragresen - I'm glad I could catch up with you before heading out! Hopefully I'll be seeing more of you at AWA in your various Kozi outfits!!

TechieCL - As usual, it was awesome seeing you! I should have known I'd find you at the Momocon table! Hehehe I'll be seeing you at AWA, ya?

Yotan and co. - I love you guys! Srsly! I'm so glad I end up seeing you all at most cons! *smooshes* And Yotan, your Jack was AWESOME. X3

Eurobeat King - It was good seeing you again despite the fact that I was only there for, y'know, an hour or so. XD I'm glad the rest of the con was good for you, though, and I'll be seein' ya at AWA!

Risako and Rukawa - You were there with me. xD And in Disney. So there's no real need to shout out to either of you. But here it is anyways.

Neo Dave
09-05-2006, 05:52 PM
Good to see everyone at the con. Fightstar it was a pleasure as always.

Al, Lionel and ladies (you know who you are) it was great, sorry I could not say bye to everyone.

Dave

Monicator
09-05-2006, 05:55 PM
Monicator - THE Cyrax of the con! Thanks for helping out MK group out with some great pics. Funny how after we changed, it seemed more MK people came out of the woodwork! Hope to see you and Kabal next time!

Hey guys! This year was great! It was nice meeting all of you. We should totaly do a Mortal Kombat group next year and mabey do a little skit in the mascerade or something. Hopefully Kabal have his costume ready by then LOL I didnt think there would be that many Mortal Kombat people this year but there was a lot, that second group we ran into late at night was hilarious. Well now I have to get busy on repairing my costume and recover from all that walking so I can be ready for Anime Weekend Atlanta :bigtu: See you guys next year!

Kenken˛
09-05-2006, 08:12 PM
To Dexter: Whyyyyyy didn't we exchange emails or something? You were fun to hang with!

To the catboys: You were fun too, even though we didn't really hang out much. It was fun randomly running into you two all over the place. :D

~Amy/Girl-With-The-Bow

Fory-san
09-05-2006, 10:10 PM
I had a total blast!!! I am happy that I met some of you, and just in case I was unable to, I will be certain to try and scope you out at the next con. Dragon*Con kicks sooo much tail! X3

Winters Knight
09-07-2006, 12:37 PM
Reannaremick - *glomps* I can’t wait till AWA to see you again! It was a good con and wonderful hanging out with you again. I will be nice and won’t send out my turks after you cause you are my friend ^_^. Not even Vincent.

Team Takeo – You guys are the awesome. Future sinister plotting must ensue. And you know, Boston may not win as much.. but at least we’re not EVIL!!!

Tasukichan – WHY DIDN”T YOU STAAAAY? I am glad you had fun at Disney.. but STILL it’s Dragon Con!! *cries* No Six Flags at AWA.. that’s all there is to it! *hugs lots* I wish we could have seen more of you, I’m glad you got to catch me in the Jadis.. you would have loved the Gabriel too though.

Lionboogy – Thank you for the amazing photoshoots. You rock soooo much ^_^. Such an amazing Photographer.

EBK – Thank you for getting so darn many pics of my Jadis.. it’s like smattered all over your Friday gallery ^_^ YAY. Also thanks for getting pictures of all my costumes and just about all of Reanna’s zillion. You must have several clones.

Sarcasm-Hime – It was awesome hanging out with you in the doomy Hyatt lobby.. lol. Even if none of us could really sit down or move due to all the flashbulbs. You looked AMAZING in your costumes. You do an awesome job always. I’m glad I got to meet you!

Angellicstar – I am glad I got to see you! As always your costumes were spectacular. I don’t think that there could EVER be a better Psylocke. You just are amazing. It was fun getting pictures with you and stuff ^_^ maybe sometime we’ll happen to have costumes from the same thing lol.

I’m probably missing a lot here.. but I love you all!

And now shoutouts to those not on cosplay.com
Shout outs to….

J-9 – The awesomest clone a girl could have! It was awesome hanging out with you!

Diz and Caleb – Thank you soooo much for helping with the wings and for hanging out with me. I miss you guys!!

And now I’ve gotten tired of writing these.. Thank you to everyone who came up to me or who got my picture and everything. You guys just rock! The end.

Sarcasm-hime
09-07-2006, 03:48 PM
Sarcasm-Hime – It was awesome hanging out with you in the doomy Hyatt lobby.. lol. Even if none of us could really sit down or move due to all the flashbulbs. You looked AMAZING in your costumes. You do an awesome job always. I’m glad I got to meet you!

Back at you! I need to make wings one of these days...yours were really awesome and inspiring.

Yeah, one of the difficult things about costuming at big cons is that it's really hard to actually find and/or talk to people unless you get away from the crowds. There were several people, yourself included, that I would have liked to talk to more in-depth rather than just shouting over the crowd inbetween photo ops. But maybe we can do a costume team-up sometime! :)

fightstar
09-07-2006, 10:13 PM
So many people so so many.

Eurobeat King - The HARDEST working being in all of Cosplay! Lets face it. Without your photography skills our small moments in time would fade into lost memory. Gracias, domo, thank you for all the hard work you do.

Reannaremick - sorry we did not hang out as much as we, you and your room mate friend who was Michelle the Angel, did last year. Then again I am only a mortal man basking in the light of not one, but to Cosplay Goddesses. LOL you ladies are great. You ladies make Dragon Con what it is, great!

Neo Dave - My homie! Always great seeing you and your CRAZY crew of Space Marines. I look forward to next year so be save and stay fiscally sound in the days between my friend.

Winter's Knight - Okay I think you are Reannaremick's friend and the Jadis in the elevator that I made the Sub Zero co-op crack that almost froze me....yeah, I might not wanta' do that again. LOL

Hopelesshavok - The Shinigami of the hour! Great meeting you. So sorry we didn't hang out more. Your a pretty kewl guy. I will do my best to have a Ikkaku done before next Dragon Con. To you and the rest of the bold people who love 'BLEACH', be save.

Ya Ya Han - Ever since the first year I saw you at Dragon Con you have been nothing, but polite and courtious to me and others. You are the penical of how a Cosplayer/costumer should be. Even now as I say this you are telling me to stop with utter grace and humility. May I have 5 daughters that act as bold and beautifully as you do. Thank you.

Monicator - Another year gone by and yet another year I missed you. I have no one to blame, but myself for that one. Next year my friend, next year. You are a good Ninja if I ever did NOT see one. LOL So, how is it coming on that 'Ninja Tea Party'? Need some Saril? It's Jamaican Tea.

Bevandera - Always an honor. I have to tell you that you are a the best 'Angel' cosplayer I have ever seen. You and your crew do a hell of a job even thought I pick on your Buffy every time. Next year she is going to KILL me! Better work on that Ninja running trick. Seriously, I hope things are well for you and your crew in the days after Dragon Con 2K6.

Darth Takeo and team - I look forward to seeing your verson of Storm Shadow. Need any help or advice I'll do what I can. Hope to run into you and the team again next year.

Sarcasm-Hime - LOVED the City of Heroes cosplay. That was so awesome. Tell me you submited these photos to the NCSoft company. Hella' tight and made my Con!!

Wolf Pack - Don't know if any of you are on these forums, but I have to say the whole lot of these guys and gals are a crazy bunch. Lovin' to death for their parties and their attitude.

Nightmare Armor Studios - Sid and his crazy crew of guys and gals never dissappoint. I know a few folks out there hate on them, but you can not deny their collective skill. I personally enjoy their company and wish there was more time to hang with them and learn.

Parade - Anyone who got up for the Parade and marched. Seriously, you did NOT have to, but the people of Atlanta, GA loves us every year. If it wasn't for the beautiful country we live in this kind of thing would NEVER happen.

Any and everyone - to any and everyone else who had to hear the bad jokes and but up with the silliness of a 'Cobra Ninja'. I hope I did not forget anyone out there. People you all are beautiful and, believe it or not, you make America great one costume at a time.

nachtinis
09-08-2006, 04:14 AM
Team Takeo – You guys are the awesome. Future sinister plotting must ensue. And you know, Boston may not win as much.. but at least we’re not EVIL!!!

We're not Evil, just good looking...

Fory-san
09-08-2006, 10:38 PM
I am sorry to say I did not see Takeo's group there like I wanted as much as I wanted to see you guys. :( Ah well...maybe the next time.

I do want to thank the people I remember running into. If you're not on the list, feel free to bash me on the head with a spork. X0

Dawn cosplayer-You were so gorgeous! Your friend did an incredible job on the wings! Bravo! ^.^

Healerkou-Though it was brief, I'm happy I had the chance to see you again. Peace out, girl! ^.^

Hikaru-chan-Really terrific running into you all last weekend! All of your costumes were great and you are such a doll! Loved talking with you at GeorgeTakei's panel! Hope to see you at another convention really soon! ^.^ :::big huggles:::

Angelicstar-Nothing more needs to be said than you are a beautiful person person in every respect. Never lose your kindness. :::huggles:::

Vash the stampede as I was going up the Hyatt escalator-Finally! Someone recognized me from C.com! Your username escapes me, but it was good to see one of the few anime cosplayers there was a kick ass Vash. ^~v

Sarcasm-hime-Though it was brief, it was so great getting the chance to meet you! You looked incredible! :D

Eurobeat King-As always, a pleasure running into someone with a awesome knack for photography. Keep up the great work, my friend. ^.^

To everyone who loved me as Cutter or is a fan of ElfQuest: You all get a major supply of brownies! I adored the costume! X3

And last and not least, my lovely and talented Ironekilz. Thank you for the incredible weekend! Each moment with you was precious. I love you sweetheart. ::mwah::: =^.^=

Peace out everyone! ^^

Sarcasm-hime
09-11-2006, 05:46 PM
Sarcasm-Hime - LOVED the City of Heroes cosplay. That was so awesome. Tell me you submited these photos to the NCSoft company. Hella' tight and made my Con!!

Thanks so much! Actually I made the costume for last year's Halloween contest and won Best Female. Still haven't set up the TiVo I won tho. *lol* Woo procrastination...

Fory-san: Nightfall is on my to-do list; am mulling over making her for D*C next year. Have a bunch of other costumes I'd like to do as well, so dunno what I'll decide. It mostly depends on if I can find the right shade of green ultrasuede, which so far has eluded me. :P

HopelessHavoc
09-11-2006, 06:59 PM
Hopelesshavok - The Shinigami of the hour! Great meeting you. So sorry we didn't hang out more. Your a pretty kewl guy. I will do my best to have a Ikkaku done before next Dragon Con. To you and the rest of the bold people who love 'BLEACH', be save.

Thanks! ^^ It was great meeting you too. We do need to chill more next time tho. I can't wait to see the completed Ikkaku. You're gonna make an awesome addition to the 11th Squad :bigtu:

Vash the stampede as I was going up the Hyatt escalator-Finally! Someone recognized me from C.com! Your username escapes me, but it was good to see one of the few anime cosplayers there was a kick ass Vash. ^~v

*waves* That was me! ^_^ lol I remember recognizing you by the Ultraman plushie from your avatar. It was cool seeing you there. I didn't have my camera with me at the time, so next year I'll have to get a pic with the infamous Ultraman :toothy:

My Shout Out goes to everyone I met and hung out with during Dragon*Con. :bigtu:
You guys were great! Everyone there was so nice. The entire weekend was awesome. This was my first real D*Con experience (last year I only went for a couple hours) and it's definitely not going be my last. I'll see you all next year! ^_^

Reatrea
09-11-2006, 10:35 PM
Random: TSUNADE!

Random: TSUNADE-HIME!

Kitty Cat Ninja Thing: Oh Tsunade! Heal me with your awsome healing powers!
Tsunade(A): I'm out of Chakra right now but I have a hug up for grabs....
Kitty Cat Ninja Thing: ...ok!

Ninja: I bow to thee!

Ninja: Dude! It's the Hokage! Strighten up!

Rock Lee: OOOOOoooo Medicine! *drinks sake*

Ninja: Forget the Forth! The Fith Hokage tamed Kyubi!

Ninja: *holds out kuni and bows* Tsunade M'lday

Time Skip Sakura: TSUNADE-SAMA! PIC! NOW! BOTTOM OF STAIRS!

Random: Tsunade! You left your tits at home!

Kakashi: NO! DON'T GIVE HIM SAKE! DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS? HOKAGE-SAMA! WHHHYYYY?! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!
Tsunade(A): Because I'm the Hokage and I can do things like that! haha! Look at 'im dace and sway!

Fory-san
09-14-2006, 11:15 AM
*waves* That was me! ^_^ lol I remember recognizing you by the Ultraman plushie from your avatar. It was cool seeing you there. I didn't have my camera with me at the time, so next year I'll have to get a pic with the infamous Ultraman :toothy:

Oh there you are! I was trying to remember your username on here. I knew it had the word "havoc" in it. I'm horrible at remembering names. ^~;; lol In any case, it was great finally getting to meet you in person! Ultry-chan is still recovering from the amount of alcohol in his system (seems beings from M-78 can't handle their liquor well... ^~ lol).

Fory-san: Nightfall is on my to-do list; am mulling over making her for D*C next year. Have a bunch of other costumes I'd like to do as well, so dunno what I'll decide. It mostly depends on if I can find the right shade of green ultrasuede, which so far has eluded me. :P

That will totally be awesome! I can totally sympathize with trying to find the correct material for costumes. Cutter's pants were a pain to try and find! We must have bought about five pairs before my Mom just happened to find the pair I wore in a catalog. ^^;