PDA

View Full Version : Anime at Dragon Con

Shadowsaber
09-06-2006, 01:09 AM
Well I did it. I said I wasn't going to go to do a Costume for Dragoncon this year. But I got back in like a lab to water. If you don't know I was the Nine Tailed Fox. Frist I want to do the Anime cosplay only and maybe prade. I love the cosplay track a D*C but it was smaller then I thought. Then I want to be in the prade with Kyubbi. That was fun too but the Anime group was small at most. Where was everyone (asleep?) at the most it was about only 20 or less. :confused: out of the Hunded of Fantasy, Starwars and Pirates..... oh well, but I still had lost of fun. And for the Frist time I was not called a pokemon or what are you. everyone knew who I was and what I was young and old alike. So I took another step after talking to old friend from Katsucon about doing Naruto for the Masquerade at dragoncon this year. So after get two others to join in we form a Group. and would you know we won at Dragon*Con this year. Funny thing is we just did cuz of the fun of it. What a Shock to use that we did for Best Original at D*C 06

I hope this get Anime Back to DragonCon 2007 :)

Evali
09-06-2006, 01:52 AM
Your costume was really great! It got kind of horrible at the anime costume contest though, because mine was fairly big too and our assorted parts were knocking into each other while we waited for the results ^^;

I'm glad you guys won, you definitely deserved to!

Eurobeat King
09-06-2006, 02:08 AM
There's another thread with the exact same title regarding anime at Dragoncon:

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=91717

Please post there if you wish to continue discussion. Thanks.