PDA

View Full Version : Host Club Anyone?

snapcrackle
09-07-2006, 10:34 AM
Is anyone else planning on (OR EVEN CONSIDERING?) cosplaying from Ouran High School Host Club?

Come on, I can't be the only one...

QuickSilver
09-07-2006, 11:24 AM
Nope, you're not. Don't worry!

My love and I are planning on doing the twins, if we get it done in time. Hopefully all goes according to plan ... then the shameless twincest can commence.

snapcrackle
09-07-2006, 11:35 AM
Awesome. <3

I'll be around as Honey (with my bun bun) and I might possibly have a Mori, if everything works out lol.

Akarui-chan
09-07-2006, 01:51 PM
>_< Bun bun won't be done for a while so I can't be Honey-sempai for a while.

javits
09-07-2006, 04:11 PM
I'll be wandering around as Haruhi for a while...

Hikaruhime
09-09-2006, 01:27 PM
Nope, you're not. Don't worry!

My love and I are planning on doing the twins, if we get it done in time. Hopefully all goes according to plan ... then the shameless twincest can commence.

W00t! Twincest! :3 Can't wait to see Hikaru and Kaoru (and other Ouran cosplayers!)

evenstar1
09-10-2006, 10:05 AM
hikaru here and i'll be dragging kaoru with me as well ^-^

Kamatari chan
09-11-2006, 02:38 PM
I'll be wandering the halls as Nekozawa for a while.

snapcrackle
09-17-2006, 01:23 AM
Hmm, looks like I'll also be wandering around as Haruhi, pre-Ouran Make over. XD.

ShibbyOmittchi
09-17-2006, 10:19 AM
I can't fit mine in my suitcase sadly...but I will take pictures if I run into any of you!

Kiarae
09-19-2006, 04:09 PM
The giant yellow cat hand puppet of Nekozawa's you'll see wandering around will be me. Please...no glomping...

world of sorrow
09-19-2006, 04:20 PM
all right i don't know ya'll but you are talking about a con if i'm not mistaken and i'm a newbe so if you could just go to my profile and give some advace and could you please tell me where the con is going to be so i can if it right around me thank you

Sweet~Pea
09-19-2006, 11:08 PM
I may have my Kyoya done for AWA. It seems unlike at this point though since my college mail system is messed up and I need my patch :japan:

QuickSilver
09-20-2006, 09:27 AM
Unfortunately it's looking that way for our twins as well. It's very unlikely that they'll be seeing this AWA as we are both currently patchless and blazerless. Ah, well, there's always Katsucon.

Wreeth
09-25-2006, 02:12 PM
That was a lot of fun---and the Ouran fangirls were incredibly sweet and polite.

:o For some reason this year fans didn't rush up and grab cosplayers without asking. They always asked before hugging or grabbing, which was GREAT (and not expected; I was sort of scared before the con.)

On top of that, I got vol. 9 of Ouran, some neat keychains and some of those cute Ouran stickers. Did anyone find any other Ouran stuff in the Dealer's room?

XxShiOri~HiMexX
09-25-2006, 02:32 PM
That was a lot of fun---and the Ouran fangirls were incredibly sweet and polite.

:o For some reason this year fans didn't rush up and grab cosplayers without asking. They always asked before hugging or grabbing, which was GREAT (and not expected; I was sort of scared before the con.)

On top of that, I got vol. 9 of Ouran, some neat keychains and some of those cute Ouran stickers. Did anyone find any other Ouran stuff in the Dealer's room?

o.O Ouran keychains GAH! Really!?!
I was looking everywhere for some ouran merch~And found nothing (T.T) *sniff* Do you remember what vender had them?
*praying they have a shop on-line* ;_;

Wreeth
09-26-2006, 04:39 AM
I was looking everywhere for some ouran merch~And found nothing (T.T) *sniff* Do you remember what vender had them?

Jeez...honestly, no. I didn't get a receipt either. Their table was on the main aisle as soon as you entered the dealer's room. Second one on the right-hand side. Here's the keychain and stickers I got: http://wreeth.livejournal.com/78110.html There were little tins (for $20 wth??) and washcloths--not as cute and way over-priced.

javits
09-26-2006, 10:21 AM

I made a point of grabbing that vendor's business card... I can post the website as soon as I find where I put the card.

XxShiOri~HiMexX
09-26-2006, 07:53 PM
I made a point of grabbing that vendor's business card... I can post the website as soon as I find where I put the card.

^_^ Thanks alot, I really appreciate it!