View Full Version : Molding tubes?

03-16-2003, 08:39 PM
Can anyone tell me where I can find something called molding tubes? This was what someone said was between the two guard halves on this keyblade. It's what the dowel is in. I have no idea what 'molding tubes' are, but whatever's on that keyblade appears to be made of wood:

03-16-2003, 08:57 PM
Yeah, it's wood. Just go to home depot or lowes and ask where to get em.

03-16-2003, 09:01 PM
I already did, and they didn't have them. x_x This one guy thought he knew /exactly/ what I was talking about, and wouldn't shut up when I politely told him that wasn't what I needed. >_<;