PDA

View Full Version : Devil May Cry 4 Cosplay: Nero

Quantum9
09-07-2006, 11:31 PM
And it begins...

Lorem Ipsum
09-08-2006, 12:07 AM
I only learned about Nero recently, but this thread inspired me to go hunting for reference pics. I had already seen/become obsessed with Dante's outfit, but Nero's is even more awsome. Anyways, I attached what I was able to find. I particularly like the vest he wears.

demifiend
09-08-2006, 02:58 AM
Hmm, Nero looks just like Dante to me, but perhaps looking a bit more sickly. Just what I see. Doesn't mean I won't play it, though.

Shawnzy
09-10-2006, 12:13 AM
Yea, I was going to begin work on this costume already. But I decided to wait till more information is released. Because according to popular rumors, Nero is supposed to be Vergil. Which if that's the case I'll cosplay Nero. But if Vergil is still himself in DMC4, than you can bet your @$$ I'm gonna cosplay Vergil.

Also, I don't really like Nero's costume too much. It's a bit too Final Fantasy for me, with all the zippers etc.

farohji
09-10-2006, 08:22 PM
already have the basics of the outfit together actually, Value Village wins, just waiting on the new caps that'll be out in a few weeks before i start working on it. hoping to have it done for Anime North this coming May.