PDA

View Full Version : AnimeFEST 2007 Gatherings and Photoshoots

Mune-Pop
09-09-2006, 06:33 PM
A N I M E F E S T 2 0 0 7 !

.::Scheduled Gatherings/Photoshoots::.

::IMPORTANT::
The deadline has passed! D:! I'll still post up new information if any comes up, though. x3

Information can be updated after that, but it might take a little while. Thefinal is creating a spreadsheet!

<3 <3

Photoshoots with no time or place have been removed to hopefully prevent confusion! I'll add them back up with their time and place, or any information as it's posted or put in another thread!

Photoshoots/Gatherings:

Naruto Photoshoot/Gathering:
Saturday at 11:30 AM; will be located in front of the location of the cosplay contest.
Sunday at 3:00 PM; everyone will meet at the lobby in front of the fountain and decide where to go from there.

Poke'mon Photoshoot/Gathering:
In front of fountain; main lobby. No time yet.

Bleach Photoshoot/Gathering:
Arrancar Shoot:
Friday at 2:00 PM; Will be meeting by the fountain in the main lobby, and then will be moving to the train station area.
School Shoot: Friday at 7:00 PM; Meet at the fountains.
EGL Shoot: Saturday at 11:00 AM; Meet at the fountains.
March: Sunday at 1:00 PM; Meet at the fountains.
Main: Sunday at 5:00 PM; Meet on the patio.

Video Games (In general) Photoshoot/Gathering:
Saturday at 4:00 PM. The lobby level, just outside the ballroom (Taken from the video game thread!).

Ouran High School Host Club Photoshoot/Gathering:
Monday at 10:00 AM, at the fountain in the lobby.

Original Concept/Rare Cosplay Photoshoot/Gathering:
Saturday at 3:30 PM; In the lobby next to the signature tables.
Sunday at 3:00 PM; In the lobby next to the signature tables.

CLAMP (All series!) Photoshoot/Gathering:
Friday at 5:00 PM.
Saturday at 12:00 PM.
"Both will be at the same location: hotel entrance floor, meeting at the fountain, which is across from check-in and next to the escalators and cafe." -thefinal

Prince of Tennis Photoshoot/Gathering:
Sunday at 5:00 PM; In front of the fountain in the lobby. Group will then move outside.

Kid's Fandom Photoshoot/Gathering:
Sunday at 11:00 AM; will be held near the coffee shop in the lobby of the hotel.

D. Gray Man Photoshoot/Gathering:
Saturday at 1:00 PM; The tunnel that connects the hotel to the DART rails, first floor. There is a back-up location of the fountains across from the convention.

The Oh So Great (Tenjho Tenge/Air Gear) Photoshoot/Gathering:
Friday at 4:00 PM; will be meeting at Monduel's lobby bar and Centennial Cafe on the Atrium Level.

Local Cosplayers Gathering:
Sunday at 3:00 PM, the area in front of the ballroom where the cosplay competition is held.

Legend of Zelda Photoshoot/Gathering:
Sunday at 4:30 PM; Meet on the hotel level behind the escalator closest to the ballrooms.

Gravitation Photoshoot/Gathering:
Sunday at 12:00 PM. Next to escalators (Which ones? o_o).

Death Note Photoshoot/Gathering:
Saturday at 4:30 PM; meeting at fountain in lobby.

Kingdom Hearts Photoshoot/Gathering:
Saturday at 4:00 PM; meet in front of fountains.

Phoenix Wright Photoshoot/Gathering:
Saturday at 3:00 PM; in front of lobby fountains.

Super Smash Brothers Photoshoot/Gathering:
Friday at 7:30 PM; in corridor where concerts/opening ceremonies are held.

Sailor Moon Photoshoot/Gathering:
Saturday at 3:00 PM; in front of the main programming room.

Harry Potter Photoshoot/Gathering:
Saturday at 5:00 PM; in Panel Room 4. During a panel.

Parties/Games:

Anime Dating Game: Sunday at 12:00 PM, should be in a panel room.

Bleach Party: 10:00 PM on Saturday, meet at fountains.

IF THERE ARE TWO TIMES FOR A SHOOT/GATHERING, I'LL PUT IT UNDERNEATH THE FIRST ONE! : )!

Koda89
09-09-2006, 06:34 PM
I know damn well there'll be another Bleach photoshoot.

Mune-Pop
09-09-2006, 06:35 PM
I'm stupid to not to think of Bleach. D: XD *Adds*

Phantom Pirate
09-09-2006, 07:02 PM
Assuming A-Fest is held at the same hotel, I say the Pokemon shoot is going to be in front of the fountain.

Mune-Pop
09-09-2006, 07:06 PM
All right, I'll add that in.

StarShiranui
09-16-2006, 02:18 AM
Personally I think there should be another Final Fantasy one.

And maybe an Ouran one this year I know about? *Crosses fingers* Because I'll actually be doing something for next year.

Lady Saea
09-16-2006, 11:14 AM
I know two of my friends are doing the twins from Ouran High for Ikkicon and I'm being convinced to join them...lol I dont know if they're bringing them to A-Fest, so we'll see.

But yeah, FF definitely. I'll have 3, maybe 4 FF costumes with me next year. x.x;

SchizoIori
09-16-2006, 11:24 AM
I'd like another big video game shoot. That was fun seeing all the different game people.

Mune-Pop
09-16-2006, 01:18 PM
Video games..OHC *Squeals*...and Final Fantasy. Got it!

Rip_The_Hunter
09-16-2006, 02:07 PM
Some time before the next AnimeFEST, it would be fun to get a group of cosplayers together and have lunch at The Magic Time Machine (http://magictimemachine.com/) in Addison. For those who aren't fimiliar with The Magic Time Machine, its a restaurant inwhich the staff are costumed and each table has a theme like a school bus or a halloween pumpkin.

Would anyone be up for doing that?

Mune-Pop
09-16-2006, 04:29 PM
Some time before the next AnimeFEST, it would be fun to get a group of cosplayers together and have lunch at The Magic Time Machine (http://magictimemachine.com/) in Addison. For those who aren't fimiliar with The Magic Time Machine, its a restaurant inwhich the staff are costumed and each table has a theme like a school bus or a halloween pumpkin.

Would anyone be up for doing that?It'd be fun! Is there a certain series it has to be?

Arei
09-16-2006, 04:44 PM
Hmm guess I need to find a day and time Naruto is good to go.

Kikala
09-16-2006, 05:39 PM
That would be so fun! I love that place! Count me in... hopefully XD;;;
But yeah, I used to go there all the time when I was younger, and haven't been there in awhile.

StarShiranui
09-16-2006, 07:38 PM

If I can get my rides schduled out for that, I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to do. xD But I'll probably be able to, sounds like a fun idea.

MexicAnime
09-16-2006, 09:15 PM
Sure, it does'nt look that far, 20 min ride, If I hit I-635. Just be sure to let me know when, so that I can plan according. And since gas is going down, I won't have to worry too much about gassing up.

oh, I also think that maybe we should so up in some cosplay, maybe some theme, but not a specific series......

TransurrealisTristan
09-16-2006, 09:38 PM
Mune,take down the Rockman one.I won't be attending AnimeFEST 2007.Sorry to my fans.....if there were any.....

Mune-Pop
09-17-2006, 10:17 AM
What?! YOU AREN'T?!

Why not..? Okay. I'll take it down. There goes our meet up...

Mune-Pop
09-17-2006, 10:19 AM
Sure, it does'nt look that far, 20 min ride, If I hit I-635. Just be sure to let me know when, so that I can plan according. And since gas is going down, I won't have to worry too much about gassing up.

oh, I also think that maybe we should so up in some cosplay, maybe some theme, but not a specific series......
Theme...? XD
Start thinking~!

Phantom Pirate
09-17-2006, 02:12 PM
Holy CRAP I love Magic Time Machine!

I love reserving the Jack Sparrow waiter......^_^

Rip_The_Hunter
09-17-2006, 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by MexicAnime

personally i wouldn't want it to be themed, because it would limit the number of people who would want to attend because they don't have a certain costume

StarShiranui
09-17-2006, 08:37 PM
personally i wouldn't want it to be themed, because it would limit the number of people who would want to attend because they don't have a certain costume

Agreed.

TransurrealisTristan
09-17-2006, 09:24 PM
What?! YOU AREN'T?!

Why not..? Okay. I'll take it down. There goes our meet up...

We can meet up at A-Kon 18.I'm meeting up with a Roy Mustang on Friday if you wish to join us.....or at my Rockman shoot....check the A-Kon boards here for details.

Mune-Pop
09-18-2006, 08:33 PM
Okay. I might be hanging out with a big group too, if that's okay.

Now that you think about it, I wouldn't wanna theme it either. D:

MexicAnime
09-18-2006, 09:55 PM
Meh, oh well, I'll still attend, just say when, so I can plan ahead.......

MexicAnime
09-19-2006, 12:19 AM
Oh, like I'm dong at A-Kon, I wanna hold a photoshoot in which you can show off your original cosplays, concepts of a famous character(EGL's, cross-overs, etc.) or if you're going as rarely cosplayed character, then you're more than welcome.

Original Concept/Rare Cosplay Shoot-Time: TBA; Location:Lobby, next to signature tables.

What do ya'll think??

Mune-Pop
09-19-2006, 08:15 AM
That's cool, but what does TBA mean? 0_o

Phantom Pirate
09-19-2006, 08:20 AM
TBA = To Be Announced

Mune-Pop
09-19-2006, 05:39 PM
Oh, okay thanks. *Adds*

peony
01-17-2007, 06:04 PM
Oooh, if we do Death Note, can it be on Sunday? T__T

nevershutsupkat
01-17-2007, 10:23 PM

*raises hand* i'm interested in that too. i live in carrollton so its just a stone throw away. i'll try to get my friend to come too!
i've been there once.. but that was like eight years ago!
: D

Cat-Chans
01-19-2007, 05:04 AM
Oh there will be much bleach
I'm sure, in addition the the photoshoot we'll be doing another bleach party
prepare for twister and charades

Ryouko
01-22-2007, 08:43 PM
I'm all over another video game shoot like last year - that was an absolute blast (too bad I can hardly find any photos from it T_T;;; *was with the ToS group*)

benihime
02-19-2007, 07:16 AM
i was going to head up another small cosplayed fandoms shoot if it went over good at a-kon but i see someone already has it covered so nevermind.

MexicAnime
02-19-2007, 11:59 PM
i was going to head up another small cosplayed fandoms shoot if it went over good at a-kon but i see someone already has it covered so nevermind.

well if ya want to I wouldn't mind sharing the organizing of it. I never said it would be exclusive to just onehost ^_^ . At the very least swing on by to hang out and take some great pics!!!!!!!

benihime
02-24-2007, 02:27 AM
well if ya want to I wouldn't mind sharing the organizing of it. I never said it would be exclusive to just onehost ^_^ . At the very least swing on by to hang out and take some great pics!!!!!!!

i'd have to be on sunday. thats the only day i can fit it kikumaru

MexicAnime
02-24-2007, 02:38 AM
That's fine. I'll start to plan it after A-Kon. Just gotta decide what I'm wearing to it by then. Hmm, maybe time to start on my two dream cosplays.........

Yukishiro
03-03-2007, 02:07 PM

That would be so much fun! If I could get a ride I'd love to go. : )

angelzxdemonz
04-03-2007, 11:10 PM
Oh, like I'm dong at A-Kon, I wanna hold a photoshoot in which you can show off your original cosplays, concepts of a famous character(EGL's, cross-overs, etc.) or if you're going as rarely cosplayed character, then you're more than welcome.

Original Concept/Rare Cosplay Shoot-Time: TBA; Location:Lobby, next to signature tables.

What do ya'll think??

this would be NICE, me and my friend will be Jibrille(gabriel) and Lucifer from angel sanctuary, and no one ever does angel sanctuary ;__; i only saw alexiel last year!

Mune-Pop
06-07-2007, 08:03 AM
Sorry I haven't posted in a while/updated. I thought this was dead. XD; Anyway, I added some updates to the front page.

Amiyuri
06-07-2007, 03:25 PM
I am only cosplaying as Little red riding Ed (EGL Edward) and Ouran Highschool's Twins >< (Me and my Lil' sis are cosplaying as the tiwns) and I havent heard anything about either shoot...
Maybe we should meet up on the second floor for the photoshoot for FMA?:lost:

StarShiranui
06-07-2007, 03:53 PM
I am only cosplaying as Little red riding Ed (EGL Edward) and Ouran Highschool's Twins >< (Me and my Lil' sis are cosplaying as the tiwns) and I havent heard anything about either shoot...

See, I'd suggest a time for the Ouran one, but I'm not sure what day I'm cosplaying as Tamaki yet. :\ It all depends, for me, on if my cosplay goes through or not.

Mune-Pop
06-10-2007, 02:39 PM
Does anyone think it'd be a good idea that there should be more than one photoshoot for a series if the shoot is planned for Friday? I'm not sure yet, but I think that some schools have already started before AnimeFEST in the area, so some people might not be able to go.

Sorry if it sounds like a dumb idea...;-;

Gidget
06-11-2007, 01:19 AM
Does anyone think it'd be a good idea that there should be more than one photoshoot for a series if the shoot is planned for Friday? I'm not sure yet, but I think that some schools have already started before AnimeFEST in the area, so some people might not be able to go.

Sorry if it sounds like a dumb idea...;-;

This is really no where NEAR a dumb idea. Thank you for bringing that up! I know there are a lot of high school, college, and even adults who can't get there on Fridays. I'm a teacher, and had to miss several photoshoots at A-Kon because they were held on Friday which was our last day of school for the year. I know a lot of other people are in the same boat. Even if it's at the beginning of the year, most places don't let people take off the day before a holiday or long weekend so quite a few people won't be able to make it. You might talk with your group and see if anyone would have a problem meeting on Friday, and if anyone does, try to schedule a second. It would make those of us who WANT to be there, but can't, feel like we actually are being considered.

*huggles Mune-Pop* You are awesome for mentioning this, as it bothered me so much at A-Kon. And no one actually understood why I had a problem with the Friday photoshoots and meetups.

Mune-Pop
06-11-2007, 02:11 PM
You're a teacher? That's so cool! I want to go into education when I hit college! >w<

Yay! I'm glad you don't think it's a bad idea! <3 Yeah, I'm pretty sure a lot of schools around the DFW area have switched to the same schedule, which is like the Monday before AnimeFEST through the first week in June! D:

Kuragiman
06-11-2007, 02:30 PM
I'd be quiet happy to attend any cosplay gathering at A-Fest as a photographer. My camera is hungery for cosplayer goodness. Those organizing such meetings should PM which day and what time your group will gather and I'll be sure to get my camera ready for the action. My day planner is wide open right now for AnimeFest shooting. Let me know! Look forward to seeing all of you at the 'Fest!

Paulie1980
06-11-2007, 02:48 PM
Phoenix Wright - put us down!

Here's the link: http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=114803

We don't know where or when yet, I'm waiting for more proof (hehe) from our panel. A-Kon's PW photo shoot was the bomb.com so we have to do it again!! Does anyone have suggestions of where? I forget Hyatt's layout. :(

thefinal
06-11-2007, 06:18 PM
Kuragiman: So you know if you don't get a chance to check here online before the con, there will be an official posting of all the photoshoots/gatherings at the con

Kuragiman
06-11-2007, 06:40 PM
Phoenix Wright - put us down!

Here's the link: http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=114803

We don't know where or when yet, I'm waiting for more proof (hehe) from our panel. A-Kon's PW photo shoot was the bomb.com so we have to do it again!! Does anyone have suggestions of where? I forget Hyatt's layout. :(

If the weather permits, outside on the terrace on the ground floor. Nothing beats natural light. You can have a lawyers luncheon out there or battle it out, Anchorman Style! :D

Kuragiman
06-11-2007, 06:41 PM
Kuragiman: So you know if you don't get a chance to check here online before the con, there will be an official posting of all the photoshoots/gatherings at the con

Awesome. Will those be listed at the main desk area just around the corner from the escalators? This will be my second A-Fest so I am still new to the layout.

thefinal
06-11-2007, 06:51 PM
Actually there will be 2 boards on each level (except for the "2nd"/3rd level). I have to wait until my manager's meeting but there should be one near the security desk/escalators on the lowest level, one in by the entrance of the dealer's room/gaming room, one on the hotel level probably near the escalators closest to the elevators and one nearby the cafe and indoor waterscape.

Kuragiman
06-11-2007, 08:28 PM
Actually there will be 2 boards on each level (except for the "2nd"/3rd level). I have to wait until my manager's meeting but there should be one near the security desk/escalators on the lowest level, one in by the entrance of the dealer's room/gaming room, one on the hotel level probably near the escalators closest to the elevators and one nearby the cafe and indoor waterscape.

Awesome! I appreciate the information! It will be a big help!

thefinal
06-11-2007, 08:35 PM
No prob, something new I'm trying out this year in hopes that con-goers that aren't on cosplay.com will go to those photoshoot/gatherings in order to add on with everyone else :D So as long as it's beneficial, we'll be trying to do it for the future AFs

Anna
06-11-2007, 08:52 PM
Shoujo Beat gathering looks like a go.
Our target is to get Shojo Beat label titles together, (Ouran, Nana, FullMoon, Gentlemen's allince + ) but if any Sailor Moon, Fruits Baskets or anyone else of the such wants to join us they're welcome to do so. ^0^

thefinal
06-11-2007, 09:16 PM
Mune-Pop: Count in a CLAMP Photoshoot and a Legend of Zelda Photoshoot! Both of these will be on Saturday but unsure of time right now

Honey Usagi-chi
06-11-2007, 11:05 PM
Mune-Pop: Count in a CLAMP Photoshoot and a Legend of Zelda Photoshoot! Both of these will be on Saturday but unsure of time right now
YAYAYAYAS! Me happy :D

benihime
06-12-2007, 12:52 AM
there's going to be a prince of tennis shoot. probably on sunday. but ill have to check with everyone

Mune-Pop
06-12-2007, 11:07 AM
Mm'kay! Thanks! <3 I'll add the Prince of Tennis one, too. And the Phoenix Wright (YES! : D!)!

I'm leaving for Indiana tomorrow for two weeks! I'll update as soon as I get back next Saturday.

Amiyuri
06-12-2007, 04:02 PM
idea because me and most of my fellow Keller con goers will not be out of school late enough for friday unless it's after 5:00 probably.

thefinal
06-12-2007, 04:04 PM
Amiyuri: Not to point this out and get off topic of the thread but that's ironic because I live in Watauga

Amiyuri
06-12-2007, 04:08 PM
thefinal: haha... I may not even be there for the thursday opening due to school T T I hate school...

Gidget
06-13-2007, 02:56 AM
How about a Sailor Moon photoshoot?

Kuragiman
06-13-2007, 08:20 AM
How about a Sailor Moon photoshoot?

I would be all over that. I would have to be. If I missed it I would be killed without a word by the girlfriend. @_@ She's a rabid fangirl for Sailor Moon and demands I take picture sof all Sailor Moon cosplayers 'OR ELSE!'

Honey Usagi-chi
06-13-2007, 02:23 PM
Shoujo Beat gathering looks like a go.
Our target is to get Shojo Beat label titles together, (Ouran, Nana, FullMoon, Gentlemen's allince + ) but if any Sailor Moon, Fruits Baskets or anyone else of the such wants to join us they're welcome to do so. ^0^
What's shoujo beat again? Any manga that was published in a magazine?

DeadlySerenade
06-15-2007, 12:14 AM
There will be a Kid's Fandoms Photoshoot, Time and Location pending.

Mune-Pop
06-16-2007, 07:07 PM
I'll add Sailor Moon and a Kid's Fandom photoshoot to the list. : )

(I'm on my Aunt's computer right now XD; At a lakehouse in Indiana!)

Danzikumaru
06-16-2007, 07:27 PM

Add the Shonen Jump gathering as well

Arei
06-18-2007, 06:11 PM
Naruto photoshoo will be at 2pm on Sunday. We will meet in front of the fountain in the lobby. First photoshoot Im running. *nervous*

Koda89
06-18-2007, 06:23 PM
Sweet, one big fandom shoot is scheduled.

Now I just need to wait for the Bleach shoots to be finalized before I decide the D. Gray-Man shoot.

Darth Sunshine
06-19-2007, 12:56 AM

That is the best idea. Ever.

Kagz
06-21-2007, 08:12 PM
Princess Ai will have a small group getting together im not sure of the exact time it depends on how many respond to the post here but I figure a little more advertisement can't hurt!

Kagz
06-21-2007, 08:17 PM

OMG YES PLZ! That sounds so awesome I have wanted to go for a while but getting to go in costume will be like 10X better!

thefinal
06-22-2007, 12:01 AM
So...who's hosting the small fandom shoot?

Mune-Pop
06-23-2007, 04:44 PM
Checkity-check-check? XD;

Kagz
06-23-2007, 05:20 PM
Sense its such a small group I figure I may as well just make the Princess Ai shoot a Tokyo Pop shoot, kinda kidnapped the idea but I think it will work well for lesser used stuff like that. Make it more worth going to and such.

DeadlySerenade
06-23-2007, 08:41 PM
The Kid's Fandoms photoshoot will be at 11:00 AM on Sunday. Location is still pending.

Mune-Pop
06-24-2007, 09:53 AM
Kagz: Okay! : )
Deadly Serenade: Okie dokie! Thanks!

Arei
06-24-2007, 03:27 PM
Naruto Photoshoot/Gathering:
Sunday at 2:00 PM; location pending (I think).

The meet location will be in the lobby by the fountain. Well figure out where to go from there.

Mune-Pop
06-25-2007, 10:26 AM
Mm-kay! I'll add that, thanks!!!!

thefinal
06-25-2007, 08:29 PM
There will be 2 CLAMP Photoshoots:

Friday at 5p
Saturday at 12p

Both will be at the same location: hotel entrance floor, meeting at the fountain, which is across from check-in and next to the escalators and cafe

MexicAnime
06-25-2007, 09:21 PM
The Original Concept/Rare Cosplay Shoot is to be cancelled. i just won't have the time for it, and will have to be doing a few things throught the con.

thefinal
06-25-2007, 10:21 PM
*nudges Mexic* Maybe since you were coordinating with benihime, see if she wanted to host it instead of just "canceling" it...

Mune-Pop
06-26-2007, 04:15 AM
I'll add the CLAMP shoots! <3 Thanks!

Uh, should I remove the rare cosplay shoot? Or..? D:??

MexicAnime
06-26-2007, 09:56 PM
I'll add the CLAMP shoots! <3 Thanks!

Uh, should I remove the rare cosplay shoot? Or..? D:??

Not yet, 1st I'll start a thread and see ahow it goes. Right now it's in the limbo stages, but don't take it down yet. Sorry about the confusion.......

Mune-Pop
06-27-2007, 01:06 PM
Okay, I won't! Thanks for confirming it! 83

Koda89
06-28-2007, 03:56 AM
Info for the D. Gray-Man shoot.

Time: Sunday 1pm

Mune-Pop
06-28-2007, 11:25 AM
I'll put it down! Thanks!!

Saejima
06-28-2007, 01:23 PM
Tenjho tenge and Air gear are most likely on saturday but time and date are still unknown

VII Fangirl
06-29-2007, 03:02 AM
O.o Is it too late to suggest a KH (Final Fantasy and Disney, too) shoot? Besides a group pic (the, what... five of us going), I wanted to get some cool shots down in the tunnel. I nono, but it looks like a great KH spot.

Mune-Pop
06-29-2007, 11:15 AM
O.o Is it too late to suggest a KH (Final Fantasy and Disney, too) shoot? Besides a group pic (the, what... five of us going), I wanted to get some cool shots down in the tunnel. I nono, but it looks like a great KH spot.There's no KH/Disney/FF7 shoot yet, so I'll put that up! 83 Thanks!

Saejima
06-29-2007, 12:26 PM
ok Air gear is gonna meet by the escalators that go down into the dealer area. The we will proceed outside in to the area between the hotel and the tower.(I dont know what its called for the life of me.)

Darth Sunshine
06-29-2007, 12:43 PM
There will be a gathering for local cosplayers. So far everything is TBA.

Mune-Pop
06-29-2007, 03:22 PM
ok Air gear is gonna meet by the escalators that go down into the dealer area. The we will proceed outside in to the area between the hotel and the tower.(I dont know what its called for the life of me.)
Do you mean the Reunion Tower?? It looks like toilet paper rolls 83

I'll add both!! Sankyuu!!

Saejima
07-01-2007, 02:11 AM
Ten ten is at 1:00 p.m.

THE_Eiri_Yuki
07-01-2007, 04:57 AM
I would love it if there could be another Graviatation Photoshot! It was so much fun last year but we didn't have as many as I thought we should of had!

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/45732336/

There are others but I don't have them up for some reason. >< It was kind of a last minute thing too. I tried to get as many people to come as posible. I'd love to see it infront of the concert hall or off to the side of the elevators sometime on Friday.

<3333

THE_Eiri_Yuki
07-01-2007, 05:02 AM

So when are we doing this? & I like the idea of it not being themed. After word we can all take a big shoot out side or something for the meories! ^^

Mune-Pop
07-02-2007, 11:35 AM
I would love it if there could be another Graviatation Photoshot! It was so much fun last year but we didn't have as many as I thought we should of had!

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/45732336/

There are others but I don't have them up for some reason. >< It was kind of a last minute thing too. I tried to get as many people to come as posible. I'd love to see it infront of the concert hall or off to the side of the elevators sometime on Friday.

<3333Um, okay! I'll add it~Cool pic, by the way~~833

StarShiranui
07-02-2007, 02:17 PM
I'll suggest some since we're getting closer!

Alright, how about the videogame and Final Fantasy ones on Sunday in the morning/afternoon perhaps? x3 Since, uh, I know I'll be as Elena on that day. Any other times suggestions would be awesome.

I also have a question for whoever suggested the rare cosplay photoshoot. Would, perchance, Red vs Blue characters be considered in there or will we be going for videogame? Since technically it's in Halo but a machinima? :\ Since I'm still working on Sarge.

thefinal
07-02-2007, 05:40 PM
StarShiranui: The videogame photoshoot already has a time and day - http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=91138

The suggestion for the rare cosplay shoot really needs to go on the thread itself: http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=117298

StarShiranui
07-02-2007, 06:42 PM
See, this is what I get for not paying attention and kay.

thefinal
07-02-2007, 06:50 PM
Lol, it's not that big of a deal, just directing you to a place that better answers your questions

Mune-Pop
07-03-2007, 11:20 AM
Alright, how about the videogame and Final Fantasy ones on Sunday in the morning/afternoon perhaps? x3 Since, uh, I know I'll be as Elena on that day. Any other times suggestions would be awesome.
Yeah...And it might be good for FF7 to have its own shoot since it's so popular. o.O

EternalSerenity
07-03-2007, 11:37 AM
I'm not sure how many other Trinity Blood cosplayers will be at A-fest, but I'm definately up for a photoshoot!

StarShiranui
07-03-2007, 02:09 PM
Yeah...And it might be good for FF7 to have its own shoot since it's so popular. o.O

That's probably a good idea indeed considering how many FF7 cosplayers I've seen already. Oo

Mune-Pop
07-04-2007, 10:47 AM
That's probably a good idea indeed considering how many FF7 cosplayers I've seen already. Oo
*scratches chin* The Sunday idea sounded good, but I don't know if I'm supposed to coordinate things or not...o.O;;

I'll add Trinity Blood to the list ^o^

Kikala
07-04-2007, 12:59 PM
At the moment, the Ouran Photoshoot is scheduled for 10 AM Monday, location is at the fountain in the lobby

Darth Sunshine
07-04-2007, 03:57 PM
The time and place for the local cosplayer gathering is official.
Time: 2:00 p.m. Saturday

Location: The area in front of the ballroom where the Cosplay is held

thefinal
07-04-2007, 09:59 PM
*raises hand* The CLAMP Photoshoot on Friday is at 5pm :P

Sorries ><;;

Mune-Pop
07-05-2007, 01:04 AM
AWESOME! I'll add all three! Thanks bunches for the info! <33

thefinal
07-05-2007, 01:40 AM
Eeep! Lol, soooo sorry! I probably should've clarified - both the CLAMP shoots will still be occurring so there's the one on Friday @ 5p and then the one on Sat @ 12p ><;; Sorrry! My fault, I should've said something...

Mune-Pop
07-06-2007, 12:06 PM
Eeep! Lol, soooo sorry! I probably should've clarified - both the CLAMP shoots will still be occurring so there's the one on Friday @ 5p and then the one on Sat @ 12p ><;; Sorrry! My fault, I should've said something...
No, it's fine! ^o^ I'll add it! Thanks! <3

Hee-Hee
07-06-2007, 01:27 PM
Does anyone know who's in charge of the Final Fantasy shoot? If so, ah.. tell 'em not to have it on Sunday. That's when Twinzik and our group will be LazyTown-ing it up. Any other day is fine, though~

seto_kaiba_36
07-06-2007, 10:34 PM
i am trying to egt people to fill out a thread for a finalf antasy 8/final fantasy photo shoot but untill i know how many i dont wanna set a time or date so that we dont conflit with soemthing else ( like the yugioh gx photo shoot for a-kon half the people coldint make it ebcuase we wer ein other photo shoots )

Mune-Pop
07-08-2007, 08:14 PM
I don't know who is running the Final Fantasy shoot, sorry! D: I don't know much about the shoot, either, though. 3x

Mune-Pop
07-19-2007, 10:36 PM
Sorry for the double post! D:! Just kinda need to get something off my chest...>.<

Uhh, since AnimeFEST is almost a month away, I think it'd be better if we got all of the times in soon! owo;; Maybe two weeks to a week before, I'll start PM-ing the owners of the threads for a missing time, location, or both. 83;

DeadlySerenade
07-20-2007, 12:01 AM
The Kid's Fandoms photoshoot is going to be held near the coffee shop in the lobby of the hotel.

Mune-Pop
07-20-2007, 12:24 AM
Mmkay! I'll add it! Sankyuu! <3

thefinal
07-24-2007, 12:42 AM
Even though I know there wasn't a big following for it - the Zelda Photoshoot will be on Sunday at 12:00p - meet on the hotel level behind the escalator area closest to the ballrooms.

Kagz
07-24-2007, 01:43 PM
Arrancar (Bleach) Photoshoot will be held at 11am Friday morning and we will be meeting by the foutain in the main lobby we will then move to the train station area for better pictures, this is because not everyone knows where that is.

Arei
07-25-2007, 09:44 PM
Naruto shoot has been moved back to 3pm. Still the same day though.

Mune-Pop
07-25-2007, 11:30 PM
AWESOME! Thanks, everyone! <3

Saejima
07-26-2007, 11:55 AM
Tenjho Tenge is Saturday at 3 and we will meet at Monduel's lobby bar and Centennial Cafe on the Atrium Level

Air Gear has been moved to Friday at 2 same place

If there are anybody participating in this photoshoot please let me know that you are aware of this change. If this in any way hinders you from coming please notify me and Ill see what I can do for you.

Mune-Pop
07-27-2007, 02:16 AM
All right! <3 I'll put them up!! Thanks for both!! 8DDD

StarShiranui
07-27-2007, 01:10 PM
Out of curiousity, would anyone be interested in a Final Fantasy VII photoshoot by itself or a Turks one since we seem to have a ton of Turks cosplayers?

Darth Sunshine
07-27-2007, 01:56 PM
The time for the meetup for local cosplayers has changed.

Time: Sunday 3:00 p.m.

Location: The area in front of the ballroom where the Cosplay is held

Mune-Pop
07-27-2007, 11:18 PM
Mmkay!! I'll change it!! Thanks!!

If there was a Turks one, would there be a regular FF7 one, too? I dunno. >.<

StarShiranui
07-27-2007, 11:23 PM
Mmkay!! I'll change it!! Thanks!!

If there was a Turks one, would there be a regular FF7 one, too? I dunno. >.<

That's what I'm not sure about. I guess it depends on how many seem interested in either one and go from there. Or could always just have a FF7 one and then right after a Turks one since everyone's right there still. I need to get facts straight, woo.

baku_neko
07-29-2007, 12:25 AM
Prince of Tennis is meeting on Sunday at 5 PM in front of the fountain near the front desk. Then we will move outside.

Why isn't this thread a sticky yet? The con is a month away...

Mune-Pop
07-29-2007, 12:55 AM
That's what I'm not sure about. I guess it depends on how many seem interested in either one and go from there. Or could always just have a FF7 one and then right after a Turks one since everyone's right there still. I need to get facts straight, woo.
That's a good idea! x33 Someone would still need to manage it, thoughs...>.<

I'll add the Prince of Tennis one! <3 Thanks!

StarShiranui
07-29-2007, 12:56 AM
That's a good idea! x33 Someone would still need to manage it, thoughs...>.<

I'd offer but I'm... notorious for forgetting things. xD

baku_neko
07-29-2007, 04:40 PM
Can you please change Prince of Tennis to Saturday? I made a mistake...

Saejima
07-30-2007, 11:09 AM
THE Ten ten shoot has been bumped to 4 to allow people to change cosplays

Mune-Pop
07-30-2007, 06:27 PM
Okay to both! :3

@StarShiranui
I would too...But...XD;; -is kind of bad at planning- >w>

megatopsy
07-31-2007, 11:58 AM
I heard there was a shojo beat gathering. Any news on that one?? Is there going to be one? If so, Where and when will it be?

Saejima
07-31-2007, 02:56 PM
ok never mind air gear id friday at 3

Mune-Pop
07-31-2007, 03:16 PM
Okay, so the Air Gear shoot's on Friday at three? o.o -adds-

I'm not sure about the Shoujo Beat shoot. >.< If there's a thread, I'll check it out for any information.

Also, thefinal wanted to let everyone know that if they want their photoshoot or gathering to be posted at AnimeFEST, they need to have the series'/gathering's name, time, place, and day posted and set by Saturday, August 25th.

You can update a photoshoot/gathering at any time, but it will take a little while because thefinal has to create a spreadsheet for it.

So be sure to find out your shoot's time and things as soon as possible!

THE_Eiri_Yuki
08-06-2007, 03:11 AM

I like the Idea of an FMA photo shoot. This is my first year for cosplay FMA. I'm doing Roy Mustang when he's fighting Pride. (Ep 51.) I'll have a Riza too. I know 3 or 4 other FMA cosplayers that are coming too.

Also!

The gravi shoot will be at 12 on sunday.

:bigtu:

P.s. By the esculaters on the second floor.

Mune-Pop
08-07-2007, 01:47 PM
I like the Idea of an FMA photo shoot. This is my first year for cosplay FMA. I'm doing Roy Mustang when he's fighting Pride. (Ep 51.) I'll have a Riza too. I know 3 or 4 other FMA cosplayers that are coming too.

Also!

The gravi shoot will be at 12 on sunday.
Awesome. 8D Do you know where yet?

I don't know anything about the FMA shoot yet. ]: -goes off to look for a thread-

VII Fangirl
08-10-2007, 01:46 AM
As far as I can tell, Kingdom Hearts and related (Disney/Final Fantasy) photoshoot on Saturday after the Video Game general. That way it's convenient for all of us. At about 4:00 pm, maybe?

Danzikumaru
08-10-2007, 01:52 AM
As far as I can tell, Kingdom Hearts and related (Disney/Final Fantasy) photoshoot on Saturday after the Video Game general. That way it's convenient for all of us. At about 4:00 pm, maybe?

I don't see that as being convenient for everyone. Not everyone involved in both shoots will be wearing the same costume to either.

VII Fangirl
08-10-2007, 01:58 AM
I don't see that as being convenient for everyone. Not everyone involved in both shoots will be wearing the same costume to either.

:ashamed: I call back the request, then. I was just thinking that it would be more convenient than asking on Sunday when everyone's getting ready for the contest. But, then again, I don't know what I'm talking about most of the time :crylaugh:

Lady Saea
08-10-2007, 04:55 PM
I've heard so many rumors about cosplay contest. Is it still on saturday? Cuz that affects a lot of gatherings because of line up for contest.

And boo to like 3 gatherings being at 4 on saturday. Hopefully line-up for contest doesn't interfere with those.

StarShiranui
08-10-2007, 04:59 PM
I've heard so many rumors about cosplay contest. Is it still on saturday? Cuz that affects a lot of gatherings because of line up for contest.

As well, when did VG get moved to saturday at 4? That screws everything up. >.<;

Eh? I thought it was on sunday? oO The cosplay contest I mean.

Mune-Pop
08-10-2007, 05:58 PM
Ugh. The cosplay contest being on Saturday DOES affect a lot of gatherings. The A-Fest website does say that it IS on Saturday, though. Dx

http://www.animefest.org/AF2007/Cosplay.php <--- Clicky for confirmation.

I'm sorry! D: Someone must've told me. The last I heard about it, however, when I looked back at the thread, was that someone had suggested or asked about the time, and thefinal gave them the link to the thread. >.< The first post says 4:00 PM...I'm sorry if I got it wrong! Dx

I don't know about the Kingdom Hearts/Disney shoot. 3x I guess it depends on the time of the cosplay contest?

StarShiranui
08-10-2007, 06:02 PM
Ugh. The cosplay contest being on Saturday DOES affect a lot of gatherings. The A-Fest website does say that it IS on Saturday, though. Dx

http://www.animefest.org/AF2007/Cosplay.php <--- Clicky for confirmation.

I'm sorry! D: Someone must've told me. The last I heard about it, however, when I looked back at the thread, was that someone had suggested or asked about the time, and thefinal gave them the link to the thread. >.< The first post says 4:00 PM...I'm sorry if I got it wrong! Dx

I don't know about the Kingdom Hearts/Disney shoot. 3x I guess it depends on the time of the cosplay contest?

Wait, what? Why the crap is it on saturday? ><

Danzikumaru
08-10-2007, 11:42 PM
Wait, what? Why the crap is it on saturday? ><

Band contracts.

StarShiranui
08-10-2007, 11:44 PM
Band contracts.

Urg, grand. *Needs to change her stinking schedule then* .-.

MexicAnime
08-12-2007, 01:36 AM
I will be hosting a 2nd Naruto Photoshoot at 11:30 on Saturday. It will be located next to the pillars, of the main floor, in front of the location for the Cosplay Contest.

Lady Saea
08-12-2007, 12:13 PM
Thats a good idea. Because my friends and I were trying to remember and we believe line-up for contest is usually at 5. So that puts anyone who wants to enter contest at wanting to get into their contest costumes at 4pm. Which kinda ruins the gatherings on saturday at 4pm.

Hopefully the organizers of those gatherings realize this and make a decision to fix it.

Cat-Chans
08-13-2007, 12:18 AM
Here is all the times for all the different Bleach Gatherings:

PHOTOSHOOTS:

Arrancar: 2pm Friday (run by Kagz)
School: 7pm Friday Meet at the fountains
EGL: 11am Saturday Meet at the fountains
March: 1pm Sunday Meet at the fountains
Main: 5 pm Sunday Meet on the Patio

BLEACH PARTY!
Bleach Party will be Pajama themed again. Pajama's are encouraged but not manditory. We will meet at the fountains and find a nice corner to set up shop. (and since we don't have a pannel room...OMG LETS BRING SNACKS!) I'll suply a twister mat and some playing cards. If you have any group games (apples to apples, cranium, catchphrase...) bring em with you.

Party:
Meet at Fountains
10 pm Sunday

Honey Usagi-chi
08-14-2007, 03:01 PM
I've been planning a Super Smash Brothers Photoshoot and so far there's interest! Time/Date will be 7:30 PM, Friday in the giant corridor where all the concerts, big panels, and opening ceremony is held (You can identify me as the weird CCS girl x3) We'd love for more people to come though! All Super Smash characters (And Pokemon :3) from all the games are welcome!

Kung_Fu_Candy
08-14-2007, 04:19 PM
Hi! Here are the times for the Death Note photoshoot and the Anime Dating Game panel:

Death Note: Saturday, 4:30, meeting in front of the fountains in the lobby

Anime Dating Game: Sunday, 12, some random panel room! (We should be listed in the AFest program book, so check there for the specific room number)

Thanks! ^__^

thefinal
08-15-2007, 02:48 AM
I hate to do this but can I change the LoZ gathering to 4:30p please? Sorry sorry sorry ><;; Hopefully no more changes on my part. Same location and day, just a different time :/

Kikala
08-16-2007, 11:43 AM
Guys, here's some important news.... especially to those who scheduled their photoshoots to be held by those pillers on the main floor.
Laura said this on the animefest forums:

"Ladies and Gents,

We just found out today that we do not have the open foyer area in on the main floor of the hotel. There is another group in the hotel and they have that area during the day and that area is were their registration will be."

So yeah... apparently that area will be off limits to us...

Lady Saea
08-16-2007, 12:15 PM
Guys, here's some important news.... especially to those who scheduled their photoshoots to be held by those pillers on the main floor.

"Ladies and Gents,

We just found out today that we do not have the open foyer area in on the main floor of the hotel. There is another group in the hotel and they have that area during the day and that area is were their registration will be."

Thats the most retarded thing ever. Thats the BEST picture spot at AnimeFest. SkyPirate especially likes it. Booo to the hotel. x.x;

shiri_tori
08-16-2007, 03:33 PM
Please to be adding Kingdom Hearts photoshoot:

Saturday @ 4 pm infront of the Fountains...

Honey Usagi-chi
08-16-2007, 06:33 PM

"Ladies and Gents,

Does that mean the giant corridor where the big concert halls are, will be closed? D:

Kikala
08-16-2007, 06:42 PM
I have no idea, because like... we use all those rooms up there... 0.o; So... it might be something to e-mail them about

Honey Usagi-chi
08-16-2007, 11:16 PM
D: I'm starting to have doubts about AnimeFEST this year, I want it to be as good as the 04 year >_<; Last year sucked.

Lady Saea
08-17-2007, 01:09 AM
:-O Last year was great.

PockyPants
08-17-2007, 03:44 AM
I also thought last year sucked!
but I was sick and sick = no fun, so I guess that doesn't really count. XD

Paulie1980
08-19-2007, 12:49 AM
Ok, if you don't have it yet:

Phoenix Wright
Saturday @ 3:00 PM in front of the Lobby Fountains
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=114803
We will decide if we should move after meeting there.

Mune-Pop
08-19-2007, 08:53 PM
Sorry that I was gone for so long! I was away on a GS trip in Georgia. ^o^; I'll add all of the updates ASAP. :] Thanks! <33

...Wait. We're not getting the lobby. The one with the pretty fountain..? How are we supposed to get in, then? >.> Dx

Kikala
08-19-2007, 09:46 PM
I think she was talking about the area in front of the main programming room, with the pillars, where the autographing sessions were... I could be wrong, but I THINK that's what she was talking about.

Hikaruhime
08-20-2007, 10:16 AM
Please add. Thanks~ (:

Sailor Moon Photoshoot/Gathering:
Saturday at 3:00 PM; in front of the main programming room.

Mune-Pop
08-20-2007, 11:49 AM
Thank you so much for putting it in the format I use! ;o; -huggles- I'll add it right now! :]

I think she was talking about the area in front of the main programming room, with the pillars, where the autographing sessions were... I could be wrong, but I THINK that's what she was talking about.
That is so lame! D:< Isn't that like a main area of the con? DD:

Saejima
08-20-2007, 04:39 PM
Well since im heading two shoots from the same artist/writer. Thephotoshoots that are ten ten and Air Gear are no combined in to one called

The oh great! Photoshoot!! to save room and so people dont go crazy

It is at friday at 4!!

Mune-Pop
08-21-2007, 11:26 AM
Umm, alright! XD; I'll add that!

Saejima
08-21-2007, 11:48 AM
I liked how you put the so in the oh great!!! XD

Kuragiman
08-21-2007, 12:58 PM
Originally Posted by Kikala

"Ladies and Gents,

Thats the most retarded thing ever. Thats the BEST picture spot at AnimeFest. SkyPirate especially likes it. Booo to the hotel. x.x;

This is EXACTLY what Skypirate and I feared was going to happen. How are you going to close off one of the largest areas of the hotel to a convention that is catering to thousands? This is particularly lame on the hotel's part. So now we get squeezed down to basically a floor and a 1/3rd? Booooo!

Saejima
08-21-2007, 01:42 PM

"Ladies and Gents,

This is EXACTLY what Skypirate and I feared was going to happen. How are you going to close off one of the largest areas of the hotel to a convention that is catering to thousands? This is particularly lame on the hotel's part. So now we get squeezed down to basically a floor and a 1/3rd? Booooo!

HERE HERE!!!

angelzxdemonz
08-21-2007, 01:53 PM

"Ladies and Gents,

urgh, maybe most of their registration will be on one day? ; o ;'''

or find some silent hill cosplayers and scare them off >__>

angelzxdemonz
08-21-2007, 01:55 PM
ahh, i was also wondering about the bleach party, isnt that the same time as the cosplay? cosplay does start at 8, but say theres a half hour delay... im sure itll run later than 10 .__.'

Concolor
08-21-2007, 02:04 PM
Or I could whip up a Yatta (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yatta) costume. That's clear the area.

DeadlySerenade
08-21-2007, 03:17 PM
Or I could whip up a Yatta (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yatta) costume. That's clear the area.

DO IT <3

Kuragiman
08-21-2007, 03:32 PM

DO IT! I will bring the Boom Box so you have music to dance to in front of their registration line. XD

Hikaruhime
08-21-2007, 03:54 PM
Does anyone know what the other convention group is? Maybe it'll be a cool group who would enjoy a naked man with a leaf covering his lower region! XD

Honey Usagi-chi
08-21-2007, 04:41 PM
Piff, the way it's scheduled it seems that other group is trying to steal business from AnimeFEST. AF reserved the space long ago so how come some other group can walk right in and leech off con space? >_>; There's gonna be several thousand people attending the con, and what, 50 people for this anonymous group? I want to dominate and poke them out of the hotel with my Spartan spear >_> THIS IS....ANIMEFEST!!!!!!!!!!

My doubts continue to increase...especially 'bout the cosplay competition. Everybody's plans aren't finalized 'cause we don't know when the rehearsal is or how long it'll be ):

thefinal
08-21-2007, 05:17 PM
Rehearsal is probably at 12. I already talked to Michael and he was pretty sure he was going to start it at 12p and was working on it. Plan on the rehearsal lasting 2-3 hrs at most I would presume.

Mune-Pop
08-22-2007, 11:35 AM
I hope no photoshoots get messed up D: ! I really hope that group isn't like a rude group of people, though. D: But still...Just to scare them..XD

Concolor
08-22-2007, 08:27 PM
...the fact that some of you are strongly encouraging me to do this is scary.

:jjacks: ......Yatta, yatta, yatta, yatta......

TR Rose
08-22-2007, 08:32 PM
...I'm married to him, and even I don't want to see him do a Yatta "costume".
You people frighten me just a bit. :)

StarShiranui
08-22-2007, 08:34 PM
...I'm married to him, and even I don't want to see him do a Yatta "costume".
You people frighten me just a bit. :)

But frightening people means we're doing something right? x3

Mune-Pop
08-23-2007, 05:07 PM
o.o...

Uhh, I got PM-ed with the DGM photoshoot location, so that's up now. 8D;;;;; -trying her best to stay on topic-

DeadlySerenade
08-23-2007, 07:03 PM
Erm. I said the day for the Kid's Fandom photoshoot was Sunday. You put it on the list as Saturday. :|

Mune-Pop
08-24-2007, 08:14 PM
AGH! I'm sorry! DDx;; -needs to check over everything-

angelzxdemonz
08-24-2007, 09:41 PM
dont worry mune pop! youre doing great on keeping everything in order! <33

we may have to reschedule the rare cosplay's sat photoshoot, i think too many of us will be in the cosplay rehearsal .__.

Darth Sunshine
08-25-2007, 01:07 AM
There will be a small Harry Potter shoot at my panel. 5 p.m. Saturday Panel room 4

thefinal
08-25-2007, 11:25 AM
Last day everyone if you want your photoshoot/gathering listed at AnimeFEST! Please try to have them in by tonight!

angelzxdemonz
08-25-2007, 12:20 PM
okay, can i change the saturday rare cosplay shoot to 3:30? thanks :D <3

Mune-Pop
08-25-2007, 05:08 PM
dont worry mune pop! youre doing great on keeping everything in order! <33

we may have to reschedule the rare cosplay's sat photoshoot, i think too many of us will be in the cosplay rehearsal .__.
Thank you. ;o; <33

Okay! I'll add everything. And thefinal is right! TODAY IS THE DAY THAT YOU NEED TO HAVE YOUR PHOTOSHOOT/GATHERING UP IF YOU WANT TO HAVE IT POSTED! O:!

Honey Usagi-chi
08-25-2007, 05:39 PM
Thanks Mune-Pop for organizing everything and making it easier for us all! Kudos to you! :3

Mune-Pop
08-25-2007, 06:07 PM
Thanks Mune-Pop for organizing everything and making it easier for us all! Kudos to you! :3Sankyuu! ;w; x33

Kung_Fu_Candy
08-25-2007, 10:09 PM
Confetti and warm fuzzies for Mune-Pop!!!! You rock all of our socks off! ^___^

Mune-Pop
08-27-2007, 07:10 PM
Thank you...x3 -blushes- I'm just glad it worked out. o-o -was worried it would get really messed up and confusing-

RedeadDie
08-31-2007, 07:56 PM
Hope you all have fun at AnimeFEST photoshoots and such. I had to cancel going to AnimeFEST yesterday because my credit card along with the rest of the stuff in my wallet got stolen from me. It's sad because all my friends went without me, but they should be going to some of these shoots.

Sucks, but that's life.

Goldfinch
09-03-2007, 01:03 AM
Original Concept/Rare Cosplay Photoshoot/Gathering:
Saturday at 3:30 PM; In the lobby next to the signature tables.
Sunday at 3:00 PM; In the lobby next to the signature tables.

I tried going by this schedule to get to this photo shoot, but I couldn't find it. Maybe I was in the wrong place? Did it just not happen at all? Something just didn't seem right that I was the only person standing around looking confused around the autograph table. :lost:

Mune-Pop
09-03-2007, 11:58 AM
I tried going by this schedule to get to this photo shoot, but I couldn't find it. Maybe I was in the wrong place? Did it just not happen at all? Something just didn't seem right that I was the only person standing around looking confused around the autograph table. :lost:Oh my gosh! DD:! I'm so sorry! I don't know anything about it, though. >.< There were a lot of autograph tables, so I dunno. I'm sorry if this is my fault! TOT