PDA

View Full Version : KH2 Leon hair help

sake_neko
09-09-2006, 09:40 PM
I'm not sure whether I should use my own hair as Leon or a wig. Erp, especially for those spikes. Ah, I'm not use to hair spray or gel so I'm a little lost there too. It doesn't have to be 100% accurate but at least something that'll help me in that direction. Please, impart your wisdom~~! Any help is appreciated. Thanks. :D

Nicepants
09-11-2006, 11:54 AM
It all depends on how you view his hair to be. If you are trying to look the most like the 3d render in the game, then you are definately going to need to get spikes, yes, and for that purpose, you might need to go with a wig and some major hair spray/gel.

However, if you want to go with the hair style that the 3d render is trying to illustrate, then you don't need much work. A bit of layering in your hair, and some hair spray should fix it fine. A good way to look at this is to compare the FF8 cutscene hair to the FF8 in game hair. FF8 in game hair was pretty plastered in place, but the cutscene hair flows, and is totally natural. I suggest going with something like that.

The rediculously spikey hair variations in kingdom hearts are really only needed for Sora, Axel, Roxas, and a few others. The majority are simply anime styled renditions of real hair styles.