PDA

View Full Version : Va Cosplay Party October 28th. Hollowcon

NiceGai44
09-12-2006, 11:45 AM
October 28, 2006 7pm-12am
8209 Marcy Ave, Springfield, VA
Cost: $5 (to help cover the cost of food, decorations, prizes, etc)

Hi cosplayers we are going to have a a cosplay party on October 28th here in the Northern Virginia Area.

Cosplay Contest
Small Masquerade/LARP/Improve
Door Prizes and Raffles
Ouran Host Club Dance (All Ouran host members please come)
Wrap the Mummy: (Each Team will have to wrap a designated person in their group with Toilet paper winner gets a prize)
Rave. (Strobe Lights, Looking for a good DJ)
Treasure Hunt

Oh yeah Drinks and Snacks (AND CANDY) will be provided.

Me and Lycoris are planning a big cosplay party on October 28th. We have recruited Mandyness to help plan things out. I know some of us are too big for Halloween and some dont celebrate it at all so here is a way to help. So introducing Hollowcon 2006 inspired by Bleach. We are working the kinks out but here is what we will have:

We may have some sponsors so look out for them.

Oh yeah Drinks and Snacks will be provided.

Oh yeah come in Otaku cosplay. Will provide further details when we get everything sorted out. Thanks Guys

We are just trying to put the word out to see who would be interested.

Directions:

Coming South
Merge onto I-95 S

Take the VA-644 W / OLD KEENE MILL RD exit toward SPRINGFIELD

Merge onto OLD KEENE MILL RD / VA-644 W via the ramp on the LEFT toward VA-617 S.

Turn SHARP LEFT onto VA-638 S / ROLLING RD. Continue to follow VA-638 S

Turn LEFT onto GREELEY BLVD

Turn LEFT onto CARR PL.

Turn LEFT onto MARCY AVE

Coming North:
Merge onto I-95 N toward WASHINGTON

Take EXIT 169A-B toward VA-644 / FRANCONIA / SPRINGFIELD

Merge onto VA-644 W via EXIT 169B on the LEFT toward OLD KEENE MILL RD/ SPRINGFIELD

Turn SHARP LEFT onto VA-638 S / ROLLING RD. Continue to follow VA-638 S

Turn LEFT onto GREELEY BLVD

Turn LEFT onto CARR PL.

Turn LEFT onto MARCY AVE.

Saxinthehall
09-12-2006, 12:10 PM
I'm willing to help out and I'll most likely be dressed as Kyouya, with a Bleach twist perhaps.

NiceGai44
09-12-2006, 12:28 PM
Great thanks bill. I am going to make a list of Volunteers.

makotohanabi
09-12-2006, 05:25 PM
Can volunteer as well if you still need people. Sounds like fun, not sure about costumes.

Tess
09-12-2006, 08:59 PM
I'm interested, but whereabouts would you be having it?

@-->--- Tess

bigwil
09-13-2006, 08:08 AM
I'm intriged...I'll keep watch on this thread when more info comes along,see I if can attend...(would mind trying to hit that Dj spot up..yo yo!)

NiceGai44
09-13-2006, 08:51 AM
Springfield Va is where it will be. Thats about 15-20 min from Katsu and about 10 min from AUSA.

teoka
09-13-2006, 09:29 PM
Sounds like it'll be in my area! I'll check with my parents to see if I can go! ^_^/

Hm...as for costumes, I may be able to get Deidara/SnJ Deidara together in time! If not, I'll go in my good ol' Temari cosplay. :D

Lycoris
09-14-2006, 09:24 AM
Wow! Glad to see there's some interest in this! We'll try our best to make this event a success and feel free to tell us if you have any suggestions!

There will be more posted as the plans for the event are finalized! ^_^

NiceGai44
09-14-2006, 09:51 AM
You tell them buddy. Oh yeah we are going to have Photoshoots for all the people. You dont have to wear bleach cosplay we want everyone to come from different series and games. Just dont feel it is only bleach related.

Black-Minerva
09-15-2006, 09:47 AM
Sounds interesting. If I attend this party would I be able to bring 5 guests who aren't a part of this forum who just want to dress up.

NiceGai44
09-15-2006, 02:04 PM
Wow thank you the more the merrier. I will appreciate it if you come. We are starting to promote this party tonight and will be sending out flyers soon enough.

Black-Minerva
09-25-2006, 11:25 AM
Wow thank you the more the merrier. I will appreciate it if you come. We are starting to promote this party tonight and will be sending out flyers soon enough.

Thanks I appreciate your being open to allowing all the people I mentioned to come to the party, unfortunately some things have changed. You know how it is with work and other unexpected things. So, Iím sorry to say that I wonít be able to make it to this party and neither will a lot of the other people who were seriously thinking about going :bigcry: .

I do wish you well with the planning-hosting of the party . I'm sure that you will all have a blast.

NiceGai44
09-25-2006, 12:38 PM
Sorry its all right thanks for trying to come.

bag0k
09-25-2006, 04:52 PM
HOLY COW. COUNT ME IN. I was just talking to my friends and whining about not having anything to do for Halloween. As for costumes, I got no idea. My planned Wiimote costume is too cumbersome for this sorta event so we'll see what I'll be wearing.

I'd absolutely LOVE to attend and I'd be happy to volunteer if you need help.

Quick question: Can I tell a few friends at school about this event? I have a few anime friends who would prolly want to go too.

twentystitches
09-25-2006, 06:19 PM
This sounds like sugar-coated awesome. Count me in, and I'm willing to help out with whatever I can! :D

NiceGai44
09-25-2006, 10:20 PM
HOLY COW. COUNT ME IN. I was just talking to my friends and whining about not having anything to do for Halloween. As for costumes, I got no idea. My planned Wiimote costume is too cumbersome for this sorta event so we'll see what I'll be wearing.

I'd absolutely LOVE to attend and I'd be happy to volunteer if you need help.

Quick question: Can I tell a few friends at school about this event? I have a few anime friends who would prolly want to go too.
Yeah its open to anyone in cosplay. Please do! We will have flyers by this weekend.

NiceGai44
09-25-2006, 10:21 PM
This sounds like sugar-coated awesome. Count me in, and I'm willing to help out with whatever I can! :D
Thats awesome thanks for coming.

Wakusei
09-26-2006, 11:09 PM
I'm gonna try my best. Won't make any promises though cause I got a lot of sewing to do before November.

LaPetiteSalope
09-28-2006, 08:27 AM
Is it inside Anime FX again?

NiceGai44
09-28-2006, 08:30 AM
Oh hell no. I can guarantee you that. It is gonna be at Lycoris's house. Anime FX no no that is not a party what we are having is a real party. You should really come it gives us a chance to chill no doubt. The NY crew may come down too.

Lycoris
09-28-2006, 01:24 PM
Anime FX's facilities are too small and limited for the kind of party we had in mind. Thing like a real rave/dance with a dj, food (food is frowned upon in stores), the mall closes too early, plus the number of people we're hoping to get just wouldn't fit in Anime FX. ^_^

Meanwhile, our planning crew are doing their best to make this party a success and if it works out well we'll try to throw a better Hollowcon next year!

That said... I think I'll ask- what types of food would you be interested in? (not that we'll be able to get it, but we'll see what we can do)

Bagu
09-28-2006, 02:18 PM
I would like to help, but I can't stay for the event, so if there is anything I can contribute (foodstuffs, party supplies, decorations, maybe one of those wacky wavy tube-man thingys, etc.) let me know.

NiceGai44
09-28-2006, 02:30 PM
Thanks guys I will be conversing with the committee this weekend and we can finalize details by Next week. Thanks again we hope to make this awesome and an ongoing trend.

bag0k
09-28-2006, 05:15 PM
maybe one of those wacky wavy tube-man thingys
http://wackywavingtubeman.ytmnd.com/
(won't open in firefox, use ie)

erisaka
09-28-2006, 09:12 PM
ohhhh me want go too
actually both majin and me want to go
badly...........*pouts*

NiceGai44
09-28-2006, 10:00 PM
It would be awesome if you went trust me. I miss you and majin.

erisaka
09-28-2006, 10:01 PM
*giggles*
we'll do our best!!!

but but........where should we sleep?
i'll be to tired and we're both fricken poor!!!

NiceGai44
09-28-2006, 10:15 PM
*giggles*
we'll do our best!!!

but but........where should we sleep?
i'll be to tired and we're both fricken poor!!!
I will see what I can do I cant guarantee anything but I will do my best look out for you guys. I know my house is looking tentative right now.

erisaka
09-28-2006, 10:17 PM
*hug attacks*
ohhhhh i'll give you cup cakes

NiceGai44
09-29-2006, 10:38 AM
Oh wow hmm I like cupcakes I will let you know whats up ok?

erisaka
09-29-2006, 12:45 PM
yes sir!!

hamanokumiko121
09-29-2006, 10:05 PM
I'm interested, but do to some stupid things (such as a party that same day & not being able to travel far from Chesterfield) I'm unable to attend. (T.T)

Atrista
09-30-2006, 05:47 PM
Hmmm, my fiance and I might be interested, we'd be coming as Ninjas: Ayame and Rikimaru from Tenchu.

NiceGai44
10-01-2006, 12:06 AM
Come trust me this is a great party. So much to do and you have so many alternatives do things at this party. Great more ninjas!

Gogglegirl
10-01-2006, 10:45 AM
waaaaa.....i want to go!!! but sadly....I can't. I have state Marching band competiton that day....so uhh...yeah i have to go to that. have fun everyone~! ^^

Ichigogami
10-02-2006, 04:54 PM
Sounds Wonderful Guys! I'll be sure to try and be there, In Nami from One Piece, High Stylin'.....

Ano... There are alot of Ninjas...maybe it's better if I just go as Hinata....*hides behind a wall*

Ichigogami
10-02-2006, 05:02 PM
Oh and I can cook some cookies or something to bring if need be, I have a recipe I usually bring to each con I go to.... In short I get mobbed for them...@.@ yikes...

bag0k
10-02-2006, 09:26 PM
Oh! Question! You mentioned a cosplay contest... will the rules of entry be as strict as they are at conventions? Like, has to be cosplay, nothing original, no spinoffs, etc... or is it judged on level of awesome?

Lycoris
10-04-2006, 10:08 AM
Oh! Question! You mentioned a cosplay contest... will the rules of entry be as strict as they are at conventions? Like, has to be cosplay, nothing original, no spinoffs, etc... or is it judged on level of awesome?
Good question! We're not nearly as strict as the cons as it's a party and it's all about having fun. So yeah, spin-offs and that sort of thing will be allowed. Though some tie to cosplay would be nice.

Though for the cosplay contest you will be asked to get up, say what your costume is, say a little something about your costume and then you will have 30 seconds (max) to do a little dance, strike a pose, say a line, or however you want to pander to the audience. ;)

As for how we're choosing a winner.. we'll most likely have 2. One chosen by a panel of judges. And a second based by taking a vote from the audience (via ballot). I thought that would be more fair. Anyway, it's just meant to be a good time.

(still ironing things out at the moment)

LaPetiteSalope
10-04-2006, 04:59 PM
Oh hell no. I can guarantee you that. It is gonna be at Lycoris's house. Anime FX no no that is not a party what we are having is a real party. You should really come it gives us a chance to chill no doubt. The NY crew may come down too.

THANK YOUUUUU!!!

I hated Anime FX. The guy kicked us out when I just went in to say hi to friends. ;_; Anyways that place reaked of sweat

Lycoris
10-06-2006, 07:41 AM
Here's the details for the "important" info. If you have any questions, just ask. :reverse:

Hollowcon (1-night costume party)
October 28, 2006
7pm-Midnight
Cover- $5.00

8209 Marcy Ave
Springfield, VA 22152

Refreshments will be provided. Street parking is available. Carpooling is advised.

bag0k
10-06-2006, 02:59 PM
September 28, 2006
7pm-Midnight
Cover- $5.00

You mean October 28? :D

erisaka
10-09-2006, 01:51 PM
Here's the details for the "important" info. If you have any questions, just ask. :reverse:

September 28, 2006
7pm-Midnight
Cover- $5.00

8209 Marcy Ave
Springfield, VA 22152

Refreshments will be provided. Street parking is available. Carpooling is advised.
*thumbs up*
i'll be there!!!!!!

Lycoris
10-10-2006, 07:49 AM
You mean October 28? :D

oh crap. I do. Thank you muchly!

NiceGai44
10-11-2006, 10:08 AM
HEY PEOPLE PLEASE GET YOUR FRIENDS TO COME AS WELL I KNOW THEY WILL ENJOY!

Even if they dont have Otaku cosplay just come for the festivities. It will be a joyous night. One to remember. You guys be easy. No doubt! Please PM me or Lycoris is you need further detail.

LaPetiteSalope
10-11-2006, 06:32 PM
weee~ I can't wait! I'm bringing a couple of friends along.
Are you sure we can fit up to 200 people in the house?? O__O;;

We'll need strobe lights for the rave! jeah!

NiceGai44
10-11-2006, 07:59 PM
We probably going to cap it off. But we got room outside to for certain things. It looks like it will be about 60 people if anything it may grow bigger by the time flyers go out.

Mishima
10-11-2006, 09:52 PM
Guess Itachi and Kisame are gonna have to show up as well....

Bagu
10-12-2006, 08:35 AM
We probably going to cap it off. But we got room outside to for certain things. It looks like it will be about 60 people if anything it may grow bigger by the time flyers go out.

Yeah I think you should cap it. Going into triple digits is just asking for trouble.

makotohanabi
10-12-2006, 05:33 PM
Also if you haven't done it already, let your neighbors know so they don't call the cops when they see the crowd. Happened at a party I was at once in my younger days.

Might have 1 or 2 other people with me, not sure yet. Leaning toward Saya for cosplay.

Saxinthehall
10-12-2006, 11:20 PM
Hey if you guys need any help with something let me know. I'd like to help out in any way I can.

Skyline Kyo
10-12-2006, 11:45 PM
Woooo I want to cooommme. I don't think I have anything planned >>; but I would love to bring my Ishida. Someone's gotta be the nerd for the party right?

NiceGai44
10-13-2006, 07:34 AM
Yeah Ishida this should be fun. Bleachage!

MokiMoki_sama
10-14-2006, 08:34 AM
Hey! I wanna go, but like I cant drive and my momma would be all like NO :'(

bag0k
10-15-2006, 05:41 PM
Yus, the party's 13 minutes from home, according to Google Earth. I am SO there. Well... getting there's easy, but getting home won't be.... I've yet to get my license and my parents are early to bed early to rise type people. >_> Any chance I can hitch a ride from someone? XD If not thas' ok... :/

Edit: Scratch that, my mom's not cool with the idea. But I'll still be there!

teoka
10-15-2006, 07:14 PM

October 28, 2006
7pm-Midnight
Cover- $5.00

8209 Marcy Ave
Springfield, VA 22152

Excellent! :D Do we just pay at the door?

NiceGai44
10-15-2006, 07:28 PM
Excellent! :D Do we just pay at the door?
Yeah there will be someone by the entrance that will be collecting cash.

irkenmodelgir
10-16-2006, 07:03 AM
blah my school finally my school blocked myspace so ill be chillin on the forums here trollin. PARTY! yeah you all know im already in for it

moki moki sama, im coming from the newport news area, if thats close i don't mind driveing you

NiceGai44
10-16-2006, 08:06 AM
Kiba you didnt tell me you were coming. Barbara told me last night WTF I am shocked. I was like hell yeah! Kiba can you come up friday? You me phil and fred can move stuff around while the girls decorate. Then we all going to IHOP afterwards. You and Phil can chill at my house and we can talk about popcorn and starfox. (inside joke)

irkenmodelgir
10-16-2006, 08:20 AM
yeah ill see about it man and what you think i would have missed that =P loser

NiceGai44
10-16-2006, 08:31 AM
You were real quiet about it so I didnt know.

irkenmodelgir
10-16-2006, 08:33 AM
heh im just naturally really quiet at home =P besideds im works both ways there buddy

NiceGai44
10-16-2006, 08:55 AM
Oh yeah I forgot Bill can come too. Bill has been really helpful. Friday night should be fun.

irkenmodelgir
10-16-2006, 09:01 AM
bill? tom brady?

NiceGai44
10-16-2006, 09:10 AM
bill? tom brady?

Please dont start on that subject they will close the thread because of me cursing. Bill is SaxintheHall he is cool peoples. He does Kyouya from Ouran.

irkenmodelgir
10-16-2006, 09:32 AM
heh thats y i asked buddy =P might havta whoop some butt in DoA cuz its mad easy =P but yeah ill see about the whole friday thingy

NiceGai44
10-16-2006, 09:36 AM
You wont beat me in DOA just put that out there. If you see Mr brady tell him he is invited.

irkenmodelgir
10-16-2006, 09:52 AM
o sure right ill justr abuse some counter button and lil skill to play it =P will there be a game room at this party?

NiceGai44
10-16-2006, 10:00 AM
o sure right ill justr abuse some counter button and lil skill to play it =P will there be a game room at this party?
Whatever i am not even going to to comment. If you beat me best out of 3 I will give you 50 bucks. Need a good challenge. Hey a Video game section would be nice not bad. HMM I like. Hey Lycoris what do you think?

Bagu
10-16-2006, 10:30 AM
Yus, the party's 13 minutes from home, according to Google Earth. I am SO there. Well... getting there's easy, but getting home won't be.... I've yet to get my license and my parents are early to bed early to rise type people. >_> Any chance I can hitch a ride from someone? XD If not thas' ok... :/

This location is not too tricky to get to, but those not from this area may have some trouble finding it.
I suggest someone making a map with either Springfield Mall or Franconia Metro as reference points. If someone could find out the bus which stops near the destination that would be helpful too for those without transportation.
Those with transportation maybe could offer a lift to/from Metro to those without one, so everyone can come and spend at least a little bit of time at the party.

Saxinthehall
10-16-2006, 11:28 AM
Please dont start on that subject they will close the thread because of me cursing. Bill is SaxintheHall he is cool peoples. He does Kyouya from Ouran.

And one of these days I'll put pictures of Kyouya, and all my other cosplays, up here. Perhaps after the party since my hair will be just right.

makotohanabi
10-16-2006, 06:28 PM
Preapologizing for my stupidity, bizarre day at work. Lycoris, the closest metro station is Franconia? Trying to talk my partner into going, but it will depend on her mood when she gets out of work that day.

bag0k: sent you a pm

Ichigogami
10-16-2006, 10:37 PM
Definately there! P0wning the Nami-style

OrochimaruJohn
10-16-2006, 11:28 PM
Oh man... I wish I could come... but Sugoicon is that weekend and people are relying on me for driving...

TAKE PICTURES AND LET ME KNOW WHAT A GREAT TIME I MISSED-KUDASAI
lol I love japprish...

dustbunny
10-17-2006, 06:52 PM
i plan on going
unless something happens
>>
<<
><

Lycoris
10-18-2006, 06:30 AM
Lycoris, the closest metro station is Franconia?
Yes, the Franconia/Springfield metro stop is the closest. For those who didn't already know... that's the end of the blue line. It's a short drive from there to my house.

irkenmodelgir
10-18-2006, 07:08 AM
well i got work on that friday so im going to talk to my boss today and see if i can make it like a few hours in the morning or something so there for im not getting off work at 7 and driveing up there till like 10 or 11 =P eather way ill be updateing

NiceGai44
10-18-2006, 08:26 AM
Kiba I would really appreciate that so much. You dont know how much. Thanks man.

Skyline Kyo
10-18-2006, 04:45 PM
So how will parking be like? Just on the streets?

Ichigogami
10-18-2006, 07:32 PM
One Thing that seems to be Really Important, if i may ask you "Leaders/Organizers" of the party...

Could we please please please get the Most Newly Updated List of Place, Date, Time, Cost,Parking Information, Activities and Amount of People allowed to attend up. I know it's alot to ask for but it'll help out with those who want to see all the information instead of reading through the whole forum...

Also maybe..everyone who wanted to volunteer to bring food or help out, perhaps we could all make a List for everyone to say what they wanted to bring or donate to the party so that no one forgets and it's all organized as to who brings what beforehand.

I've had a little previous experience with organization of dinners and such at conventions, so if you would like me to help at all Gai-sensei and Lycoris-chan I'll do what I can! ^.^ *Salute*

LaPetiteSalope
10-19-2006, 07:47 AM
I'll help volunteer for the Ouran High School Host Club dance because I'll be cosplaying as Honey-senpai! :3

yayyyy! only one more week!

NiceGai44
10-19-2006, 09:01 AM
Yeah Honey!!! I will talk to you abot it when you get there. Thats so awesome.

Ichigogami- I will edit the first post. Thanks!

Chibi_Misao1
10-22-2006, 06:00 PM
I might be able to make itt!! Wooo!!! My Chun Li wants me to go >D! I dunno who i'd go as yet.. Lolz XD

EDIT:
Ok! If I am able to make it. I'll be Lilith or Seras Victoria. Hehe =3

NiceGai44
10-22-2006, 06:28 PM
I might be able to make itt!! Wooo!!! My Chun Li wants me to go >D! I dunno who i'd go as yet.. Lolz XD

EDIT:

Great thats awesome if you could come. I must say you are an awesoem cosplayer. Seen your pics around before.

irkenmodelgir
10-23-2006, 07:34 AM

EDIT:

omg i remember u from last years nekocon, maleena (sp?) and the scandle over ur cammy heh, hell if yea need a ride or anything let me know.

btw for those that don't know, (which only nicegai knows =P) i get off the entire weekend so ill be picking up GW Nightfall on friday and then headin up to springfield mall sometime later so incase some people need a ride *points at a chibi* just let me know

NiceGai44
10-23-2006, 07:51 AM
omg i remember u from last years nekocon, maleena (sp?) and the scandle over ur cammy heh, hell if yea need a ride or anything let me know.

btw for those that don't know, (which only nicegai knows =P) i get off the entire weekend so ill be picking up GW Nightfall on friday and then headin up to springfield mall sometime later so incase some people need a ride *points at a chibi* just let me know

So what time u gonna be here friday sir?

LaPetiteSalope
10-23-2006, 08:13 AM

EDIT:

YAYYYY! ^_^!!!!! *huggles* <3 <3 <3

irkenmodelgir
10-23-2006, 08:16 AM
So what time u gonna be here friday sir?

uhhh if im alone ill leave around 3 since i havent actually chillied at the mall in a lomg time, but i probably like wont be spendin alot of money. but if im givin anyone a ride then its determend on them

NiceGai44
10-23-2006, 08:33 AM
YAYYYY! ^_^!!!!! *huggles* <3 <3 <3
Thanks for recruiting people I owe ya!

Cool so Kiba you will be here on Friday by 6 or so?

irkenmodelgir
10-23-2006, 09:33 AM
yeah around then im guessin

Mishima
10-23-2006, 11:53 PM
Whatever i am not even going to to comment. If you beat me best out of 3 I will give you 50 bucks. Need a good challenge. Hey a Video game section would be nice not bad. HMM I like. Hey Lycoris what do you think?
GAME ROOM!
I can bring the CG and Naruto4. We need to play again soon anyways and even Dan wants to try his luck.

NiceGai44
10-24-2006, 08:13 AM
GAME ROOM!
I can bring the CG and Naruto4. We need to play again soon anyways and even Dan wants to try his luck.
If you can do that it is on no doubt. I appreciate it. Dont know how much time I will have to face you but I will try to fit it in. I am rusty I havent played in awhile.

Lumasnati
10-24-2006, 09:47 AM
I'll so be there. ^---^ '

I'll be Axel from KH2. ^^;; I just won't have my Chakrams since they're still in the works.

NiceGai44
10-24-2006, 09:53 AM
I updated the first post with Directions.

Skyline Kyo
10-24-2006, 10:50 AM
I don't suppose anyone else here plays Bleach DS?

NiceGai44
10-24-2006, 12:55 PM
i know a few people that may come with DS.

Saxinthehall
10-24-2006, 01:20 PM
I don't suppose anyone else here plays Bleach DS?

I'll be brining my DS so I'll play. I'll also have Mario Kart, Ouedan (hopefully somebody else will have the game to have two play fun), Metriod Prime: Hunters, Meteos, New Super Mario Bros, and Animal Crossing (with my twon full of weeds since I haven't played in three months...)

Lumasnati
10-24-2006, 03:37 PM
I'll bring SuperSmash Brothers! XDD I'll play any one of you!!

Ichigogami
10-26-2006, 08:49 AM
Well guys, 2 more days till Hollowcon 1, who's pumped up for it! I know I am!

NiceGai44
10-26-2006, 10:13 AM
I am overjoyed to know so many cool people are showing up. This is going to be a most memorable event.

Lumasnati
10-26-2006, 10:27 AM
^___^ Someone bring a camcorder!!

NiceGai44
10-26-2006, 10:37 AM
I wish we had one. Well guys the rave is going to be so sick so just watch. So may games and stuff its going to be grand.

Saxinthehall
10-26-2006, 12:28 PM
^___^ Someone bring a camcorder!!

Already doing that. I told some friends that didn't know if they could make it that I would bring a camera to take pictures and record some of the stuff happening.

Lumasnati
10-26-2006, 12:42 PM
Sweet. <3 Kyouya! You rock!

NiceGai44
10-26-2006, 12:55 PM
Already doing that. I told some friends that didn't know if they could make it that I would bring a camera to take pictures and record some of the stuff happening.
Thanks man wow I cant wait to meet up with the crew tomorrow so we can lay everything out and move stuff. Are you coming tomorrow to setup?

Saxinthehall
10-26-2006, 01:48 PM
Of course I am, I'll also bring the camera with some photos of the decorations I have that we might be able to use.*

*doesn't feel like moving a huge @$$ container into his car.

Lumasnati
10-26-2006, 03:12 PM
Do you want me to come and help, Gai-kun? I live in Woodbridge and would love to help you set up and stuff. ^__^

Ichigogami
10-26-2006, 10:31 PM
wow this is gonna be slightly off topic, man I do soo miss woodbridge I used to live there, and hang out at borders, and be told to shut up all the time because my friends and I were roleplaying our white wolf RPG characters too loudly! Good Nerdy Times!

Anyway, I wish I could help, you all did call the police in that area to tell them you're having a party right? So that if someone calls to complain or something they know whats going on? That's a good thing to do if you haven't yet, because if someone complains then the police will come and be all "If you're gonna have a party you need to call us so we know...etc" but yeah, hope this helps!

Skyline Kyo
10-26-2006, 11:43 PM
Need anything regarding drinks and snacks? I can bring a bunch.

Lumasnati
10-27-2006, 06:32 AM
I should bring a cake. ^_^ With Halloween stuff with it. ^__^

orionflame
10-27-2006, 03:19 PM
Hey guys, I'm being Robin and I'm bringing an Amon from Witch Hunter Robin.

Is there a hotel around that area or something because we don't live in VA.?

Lumasnati
10-27-2006, 03:22 PM
There are a few. I think there is a Holiday Inn somewhere nearby... I think there is a Days Inn too. ^^;;

Skyline Kyo
10-29-2006, 01:18 AM
Awesome party :bigtu:

It was great meeting everyone! See you guys at AUSA :P

Mandyness
10-29-2006, 01:58 AM
Zomg >.> I'm posting finally in here but to say...IT WAS AWESOME!! Thank you to all those come to the gathering/convention/party ^__^! Tis amazing meeting you all once again and hanging out. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed it ^-^!!

LaPetiteSalope
10-29-2006, 08:47 AM
I miss everyone already!!! ;_;

Ichigogami
10-29-2006, 10:04 AM
je suis tres triste...I was very sad when I had to leave early... but living an hour and a half away mixed with a dog who's probably not been out most of the day....not good if you get home too late, luckilly she didn't make a mess, and I will possibly post pictures of my "Con leg Challace" soon, It was very fun guys, and don't Forget, me and Aku-Rox-chan are planning a december get together!!! By the way, who danced with the Auron members? and How was the Rave? I missed the two big events... who won the cosplay contest anyway??

Shiny_Sasuke
10-29-2006, 12:02 PM
I had an awesome time! I miss everyone so much already Dx It was nice to see everyone :D I am so glad I met you all! I hope to see everyone again at AUSA x3

Lumasnati
10-29-2006, 02:59 PM
^__^; It was amazing! I miss everyone so much! But I can't wait to see you at AUSA and the Christmas party. ^___^

makotohanabi
10-29-2006, 05:10 PM
Glad everyone had a good time. Wish I could make it, but stupid allergies made it hard to breathe. :bigcry:

No worries, see everyone at AUSA.

irkenmodelgir
10-29-2006, 06:12 PM
*tired like post* hope everyone had fun and start gettin those vids up, i wanna see my stupidity in motion

Lycoris
10-30-2006, 07:14 AM
Thanks everyone for coming out and making the party a success!

I'll see what I can do about getting my photos posted in the somewhat near future. ^_^

erisaka
10-30-2006, 08:17 AM
hollowcon was so much fun
thanks Lycoris for letting us use your house

NiceGai44
10-30-2006, 08:24 AM
Thanks everyone for coming out. I was shocked to see how well it turned out. Please let us know your comments and sugesstions. It was a good turnout. I think the highlight and main attraction was Merrel more than anything else. Please send us pics and vids if you have any. It will be highly appreciated.

bigwil
10-30-2006, 08:38 AM
*sigh*wish I could have been there...heh

NiceGai44
10-30-2006, 08:46 AM
Not to sound biased this party was my favorite con to date. No drama and fun.

irkenmodelgir
10-30-2006, 08:59 AM
Not to sound biased this party was my favorite con to date. No drama and fun.
SOOOOOO BIASED!!!!:argue: :bigcry:
\

jk:toothy:

NiceGai44
10-30-2006, 09:25 AM
SOOOOOO BIASED!!!!:argue: :bigcry:
\

jk:toothy:

PWNED
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=1409379

pink_killer
10-30-2006, 09:39 AM
I FINALLY found the thread, lol. I didn't know it was here.

Anyway, I had fun. Especially with all the host members~! Saxinthehall, it was great to meet you..lol I didn't know it was you until someone said, "Oh that's him". We definately have to arrange some Ouran fun. Hunny-senpai <3
Kiba awesome meeting you and thank you everyone who uhm glomped me, lol, ^^ It made me feel special. Everyone else, wonderful meeting & talking to you.

Did I forget anyone? Hmm..Oh, yeah..

That guy who let me crash at his place only to allow me to be consumed by the Uchiha's..Kidding..

I LOVE YOU GAI-SENSEI! -Dramatic background, sunset, etc etc.-

irkenmodelgir
10-30-2006, 09:44 AM
5UR\/3D
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=1409449

irkenmodelgir
10-30-2006, 09:45 AM

Anyway, I had fun. Especially with all the host members~! Saxinthehall, it was great to meet you..lol I didn't know it was you until someone said, "Oh that's him". We definately have to arrange some Ouran fun. Hunny-senpai <3
Kiba awesome meeting you and thank you everyone who uhm glomped me, lol, ^^ It made me feel special. Everyone else, wonderful meeting & talking to you.

That guy who let me crash at his place only to allow me to be consumed by the Uchiha's..Kidding..

i didnt know who sax was at first eather hahahaha

Saxinthehall
10-30-2006, 09:52 AM
That's because I'm a ninja like that. I should walk around with a 'Hi I'm Saxinthehall' sticker on. Or have pictures of myself put up somewhere.

and
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=1409468

NiceGai44
10-30-2006, 09:53 AM

LOVE YOU TOO LEE!!!!!!!!! Next time you hangout with Uchihas you sleep outside. Man you made an awesome Tamaki well all the Ouran members looked phenomenal. Love the WOW skit common foreigners game.

NiceGai44
10-30-2006, 10:00 AM
That's because I'm a ninja like that. I should walk around with a 'Hi I'm Saxinthehall' sticker on. Or have pictures of myself put up somewhere.

and
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=1409468

Sorry Bill and Rob
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=1409501

Havent had a good laugh in awhile. You guys remember Itachi with the Darth Vader Mask on breathing in the chair I was ROFLMAO.

Saxinthehall
10-30-2006, 10:07 AM
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=1409540
That's all I have to say. =-=;;

NiceGai44
10-30-2006, 10:09 AM
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=1409540
That's all I have to say. =-=;;

LOL man but didnt we promise to keep it PG 13. That failed.

pink_killer
10-30-2006, 10:29 AM
See, when someone says something is PG13, it's usually a false security..And when the parentals/youngin's leave..Breakout.

Prime example, MangaNext One Piece panel, lol.

"Okay the kid left! We can talk about porn and spoilers now!"

Lumasnati
10-30-2006, 10:40 AM
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=1409689

XDD this is fun. Thanks so much for the party! I had such a great time! It was the greatest convention in the world!

MajinCrystalia
10-30-2006, 11:02 AM
Like WHOA!!!! There WAS a thread! O_O Okay who has blackmail pics?

Lumasnati
10-30-2006, 01:36 PM
LOL! XDD

Ummm... Good question.

Ichigogami
10-30-2006, 06:50 PM
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=1412511

erm...yeah....

Ataru Moroboshi
10-30-2006, 07:05 PM
Thanks everyone for coming out. I was shocked to see how well it turned out. Please let us know your comments and sugesstions. It was a good turnout. I think the highlight and main attraction was Merrel more than anything else. Please send us pics and vids if you have any. It will be highly appreciated.

I figure I should show my love over here.
So here it is! I've signed up since everyone kept asking me if I have an account here. Well, now I do!

Had a great time on Saturday!

NiceGai44
10-30-2006, 07:07 PM
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=1412511

erm...yeah....

Ask Merrel he is right above me

Ichigogami
10-30-2006, 07:12 PM
Oh carpe diem!

Ataru Moroboshi
10-30-2006, 07:17 PM
Well. It seemed appropriate at the time, I just ran with it.
And now I have an edorsement deal with Irish Spring Sport to sell a new line of soaps. The tag line is "Helpess kendo boys, need cleaning too"

orionflame
10-30-2006, 07:25 PM
Ok guys here is the vid we got and it includes Merrel's lap dance, lol. http://youtube.com/watch?v=7FqZMOk1k8Q

NiceGai44
10-30-2006, 07:30 PM
Ok guys here is the vid we got and it includes Merrel's lap dance, lol. http://youtube.com/watch?v=7FqZMOk1k8Q
Priceless thanks i owe you!

Ataru Moroboshi
10-30-2006, 07:42 PM
Wow, I love your camera. It makes me look 20 pounds lighter. How'dyou do that?

NiceGai44
10-30-2006, 07:47 PM
Merrel you win for the funniest person award when the beat came you just let loose.

Skyline Kyo
10-30-2006, 07:52 PM
Hahahaha that's a great video! XD

The lap dance cracked me up xDDD

NiceGai44
10-30-2006, 07:55 PM
Hahahaha that's a great video! XD

The lap dance cracked me up xDDD

You and the axe spray and Wolverine = win.

Ataru Moroboshi
10-30-2006, 08:03 PM
I need that song so that I may continue to hone my lapdancing skills for the next lucky winner of the wonderful lap dance raffle.

Lumasnati
10-30-2006, 08:09 PM
-dies- I sound like such a goober... X__X;

NiceGai44
10-30-2006, 08:09 PM
its Rockell in Dream but a different mix cant remember.

Ichigogami
10-30-2006, 08:18 PM
I like the part where Rob has the camera pointed at him and he's just says randomly "Hiii!"

Skyline Kyo
10-30-2006, 08:20 PM
You and the axe spray and Wolverine = win.

Talk about a yaoi moment xD

NiceGai44
10-30-2006, 08:21 PM
heightened senses for the win.

LaPetiteSalope
10-30-2006, 08:28 PM

>_> <_< >_>

DID SOMEONE SAY YAOI!?!?!??!!

XD

Ataru Moroboshi
10-30-2006, 08:32 PM

Ok. Sure, if you insist...

LaPetiteSalope
10-30-2006, 08:32 PM
Like WHOA!!!! There WAS a thread! O_O Okay who has blackmail pics?

hey, where the heck are the "I <3 HONEY-SPENPAI" Banners?!

Ichigogami
10-30-2006, 08:47 PM
*Holds one up* I HEART you Honey Senpaaaiiiiii!!!

LaPetiteSalope
10-30-2006, 08:56 PM
*Holds one up* I HEART you Honey Senpaaaiiiiii!!!

awwww <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 yayyyy!

I HEART YOU HINATA-CHAN! *bubble*bubble* ^_^

Lumasnati
10-30-2006, 08:57 PM
I <3 Hunni! I danced with j00!!

Ichigogami
10-30-2006, 09:15 PM
I missed the dance... and the rave... that makes the eViL pAnDaS cry... *tear*

Lumasnati
10-30-2006, 09:30 PM
Well. I missed the rave too. ^^;; I had to go.

Ataru Moroboshi
10-30-2006, 09:31 PM
There was a rug. I was reportedly seen cutting it.

Ichigogami
10-30-2006, 10:06 PM
o.o ..... *takes away ataru's scissor privelages*

LaPetiteSalope
10-31-2006, 08:05 AM
I <3 Hunni! I danced with j00!!

I danced with joooo toouuuuu! ^_^ I <3 you Axel! *bubble*bubble*bubble*

LaPetiteSalope
10-31-2006, 08:07 AM
I was seen running with balloons and sunglasses....

NiceGai44
10-31-2006, 08:09 AM
I was seen running with balloons and sunglasses....
We all saw what happened when you went outside with them.

LaPetiteSalope
10-31-2006, 08:09 AM
does anyone have any pictures from the party???

LaPetiteSalope
10-31-2006, 08:10 AM
We all saw what happened when you went outside with them.

>_< PULLING THE CROUTCHING TIGER HIDDEN DRAGON SHIZNNATCH ACROSS THE POOOL!

NiceGai44
I am waiting on pictures too. I have to say the video got a lot of the good parts thanks Orionflame.

LaPetiteSalope
I am waiting on pictures too. I have to say the video got a lot of the good parts thanks Orionflame.

Gai, Why are you up so early!?!?! I'm at school in Photography class right now XP

NiceGai44
10-31-2006, 08:12 AM
There is a thing that old people like me do that is called work that pay bills. Trust me if I didnt have to be here I wouldnt.

PS: This thread may be surpass the VA cosplayer thread.

LaPetiteSalope
10-31-2006, 08:20 AM
There is a thing that old people like me do that is called work that pay bills. Trust me if I didnt have to be here I wouldnt.

PS: This thread may be surpass the VA cosplayer thread.

poo. Work. XP.

--Lets make this fourm longer than the VA cosplayer thread! XD

NiceGai44
10-31-2006, 08:37 AM
We have to just make sure it is all not spam but actually about the party.

Ok guys Me and Lycoris needs suggestions for next year and whats your overall view on Hollowcon?

Ichigogami
10-31-2006, 08:55 AM
I gotta work too!!
*pet-sits/baby-sits/house-sits* but I'm always broke anyway cause I spend it all on costume making supplies..... ^-^** tee hee hee

*Back on Topic*

Well I enjoyed all of it but not being able to stay all night perhaps if we began a little earlier, also, maybe try and save sometime afterward for a little bit of help from party goers to clean up

erisaka
10-31-2006, 10:45 AM
We have to just make sure it is all not spam but actually about the party.

Ok guys Me and Lycoris needs suggestions for next year and whats your overall view on Hollowcon?
hollowcon was the uber smex*is done speaking emo*
it was crazy and i loved it
i think we should have karioki next time

erisaka
10-31-2006, 10:46 AM
There was a rug. I was reportedly seen cutting it.
ohhh you made quit a mess of that rug i tell you what

NiceGai44
10-31-2006, 10:50 AM
hollowcon was the uber smex*is done speaking emo*
it was crazy and i loved it
i think we should have karioki next time
OMG this would make no since we did Karaoke. Well as long as Me, Ichigo, Ishida and Merrel can sing YMCA.

MajinCrystalia
10-31-2006, 11:08 AM
GOD DAMN! You all decide to get on and chat when I get off! T_____T I get no love!

orionflame
10-31-2006, 12:40 PM
I just wish the battery didn't let out because we wanted to get some of the rave.

NiceGai44
10-31-2006, 12:46 PM
Orionflame you guys were cool. I think I remember you guys from the Maryland Gathering.

MajinCrystalia
10-31-2006, 01:41 PM
.....this llama lacks hatred.

Lumasnati
10-31-2006, 01:43 PM
YOUR MOM LACKS HATRED!

XD It's was so much fun!

Lycoris
10-31-2006, 01:45 PM
OMG this would make no since we did Karaoke. Well as long as Me, Ichigo, Ishida and Merrel can sing YMCA.
I'd like to see that! XD We talked about karaoke, but there wasn't enough room/time this year. Next year we can plan for that.

And we didn't want the guests to worry about clean-up. We handled that the day after. We just wanted everyone to enjoy themselves. :D

Aaaand... no one filled out my poorly worded 'suggestion sheet' thingy. This made me sad. There was one suggestion... but I had to burn it.

Ataru Moroboshi
10-31-2006, 05:51 PM
Suggestion:

Yearly "win a lapdance from me" raffle.

erisaka
10-31-2006, 06:58 PM
Suggestion:

Yearly "win a lapdance from me" raffle.
i wish to second this suggestion...........

and of course you guys can sing ymca
........who's the cowboy?

Ataru Moroboshi
10-31-2006, 08:56 PM
Isn't obvious? you
Cause I'm the police officer.

LaPetiteSalope
10-31-2006, 09:58 PM
ummm...

can you please put like caution tape up text time around the pool?? XD XD XD That would help a lot...

A FREAKIN' BIGGER STROBE LIGHT!!!!! >_< harhar. The last one was too dinky, no offense XP

Ichigogami
10-31-2006, 10:20 PM
Maybe a piece of tinfoil in the hand out baggies for those who can become easilly amused by shineys....much like myself...

Just kidding, but the puddy idea was awesome, anyway, if you ever need help designing up Booklets for the next Event, give me a line, and I'll do what I can! ^_^

irkenmodelgir
11-01-2006, 06:23 AM
ummm...

can you please put like caution tape up text time around the pool?? XD XD XD That would help a lot...

A FREAKIN' BIGGER STROBE LIGHT!!!!! >_< harhar. The last one was too dinky, no offense XP

dont worry plans for the next rave are workin there way around in my head and the strobe seemed like a hit so its on a list of things to be "given a boost" in the progress ^-^

and y caution tape, i think we should have that happen every year, you can dress like jesus honey and walk across water XD

Sorry ever since then uve been jesus to me, but yeah alot of people almost walked into the pool. but pending on the venue for next year, who knows if the pool will be there =3

Ichigogami
11-01-2006, 08:44 AM
Isn't obvious? you
Cause I'm the police officer.

Nacho nacho man, yeah, there's gonna be a nacho man!

where's the cheese?

LaPetiteSalope
11-01-2006, 11:28 AM
dont worry plans for the next rave are workin there way around in my head and the strobe seemed like a hit so its on a list of things to be "given a boost" in the progress ^-^

and y caution tape, i think we should have that happen every year, you can dress like jesus honey and walk across water XD

Sorry ever since then uve been jesus to me, but yeah alot of people almost walked into the pool. but pending on the venue for next year, who knows if the pool will be there =3

lololol. No, no, Honey is not Jesus.

Honey is Moses.

*imagines Honey in a fake beard, wearing extra long bedsheets, and a staff bigger than me*

PPARRRTTT THE RED SEEEAAAAA!!!!! XD!!!!!

irkenmodelgir
11-01-2006, 11:41 AM
lololol. No, no, Honey is not Jesus.

Honey is Moses.

*imagines Honey in a fake beard, wearing extra long bedsheets, and a staff bigger than me*

PPARRRTTT THE RED SEEEAAAAA!!!!! XD!!!!!

:mfg: :toothy:

heh totally, but moses didn't walk on water XD

Lumasnati
11-01-2006, 11:41 AM
All hail Moses!Honey-sempai! -bows-

Lycoris
11-01-2006, 01:45 PM
My bad. My mom told me to put lights around the pool, but I didn't think anyone would actually walk so far as to fall in. 0_o; Sorry! Then again... if I had put lights someone could have tripped on them. Cones would have been better and faster, but we didn't have any.

irkenmodelgir
11-01-2006, 02:06 PM
My bad. My mom told me to put lights around the pool, but I didn't think anyone would actually walk so far as to fall in. 0_o; Sorry! Then again... if I had put lights someone could have tripped on them. Cones would have been better and faster, but we didn't have any.

what u talking about we had a cone (kon) damn americans hehehe
:hafha:

LaPetiteSalope
11-01-2006, 09:46 PM
I'll post again:

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY PICTURES FROM THE PARTY!?

it'll be really cool to see them. thannkzorz

Saxinthehall
11-01-2006, 11:19 PM
I know I saw at least three cameras at the party. I know Lycrosis is having some problems with getting the photos off. The other camera seemed to be mainly video, and is the Hollowcon vid on youtube. I know there were other people as I saw flashes during the Ouran dance/photo session.

Pictures must be up soon or else the shadow king will make you paaaaaaaaaaaaaaay............

Ichigogami
11-02-2006, 08:35 AM
All my pictures are in my brain! X3, just kidding. i had my digital camera with me but didn't take any pictures due to forgetting where i had laid it down, luckilly i found it before i left

erisaka
11-02-2006, 11:21 AM
I'll post again:

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY PICTURES FROM THE PARTY!?

it'll be really cool to see them. thannkzorz
i have some in my gallery

NiceGai44
11-02-2006, 11:24 AM
Yeah!

LaPetiteSalope
11-02-2006, 10:29 PM
i have some in my gallery

thank youuzzz!

*molested* O_O

tehehe XD <3

Lumasnati