PDA

View Full Version : What day are you arriving?

SchizoIori
09-12-2006, 02:12 PM
So thought I'd start the obligatory "when are you getting there?" Thread. So yes, when is everybody arriving and if you are doing cosplay the day you arrive, what will it be of? We're going on thursday since we're driving from Dallas and we should get there sometime thursday night, thinking of doing Final Fantasy VII AC stuff then.

Malicious
09-12-2006, 04:01 PM
i'll be arriving after 2 or so on friday....it sucks cuz i'm getting an art table..but my brother is gonna have to get it for me cuz i have classes in the morning.
i'm dressing up as a lolita(woo my 1st time!) and my sally costume for the evening.

tahiti
09-12-2006, 05:57 PM
I'll most likely be arriving late Friday afternoon. My roommate and I have classes, and whoever's riding with me will too, so most likely Friday afternoon.
I'm thinking my sister and I will jump into KH costumes as soon as we get there, and I'll save the rest for later.

ZakuKitty
09-12-2006, 06:22 PM
Most likely later on Friday because I'm in Denton and I might have a class on Friday as well. =P If I am able to get into Houston Thursday night then I will be at the con early Friday morning.

FE Freak
09-12-2006, 06:29 PM
Me and my friends from school are thinking of going straight to Oni-con at like 12 ish and Guy from Fire Emblem 7.*i have pics*

mel-mel-chan
09-12-2006, 08:07 PM
either Thursday night or mid day friday. don't know yet. am working with some friends at the con so we might be getting there a day early for prep.

Koda89
09-12-2006, 08:10 PM
Late Thursday or early Friday...

Ludger03
09-12-2006, 09:44 PM
late friday afternoon becuase i got one class but i got to wait for my bro to get out of school and then arrive at the con.

Lady Saea
09-12-2006, 09:45 PM
As SchizoIori said, we'll be doing FFVIIAC stuff most likely on thursday night. Since a lot of people are getting in on friday...
My costume schedule for friday will most likely be:
Kuchiki Byakuya in the early part of the day
Amano Sephiroth for night (Amano contest/Masquerade Ball)

^_^

Cat-Chans
09-13-2006, 12:04 AM
I dunno yet
D:
I guess I should talk to my ride in depth soon or something.
I'm betting it will be sometime Friday.

Etsu
09-13-2006, 12:59 AM
I go to school in Houston so I'll be commuting back and forth during the weekend. Friday, I have class until noon so I'll probably head out around 1 or maybe 2 if I decide to swing by the lab I'm working in. Saturday and Sunday will depend on the schedule and if my friends host a party (which happened last Oni-con...although I was still able to get up early in the morning).

Raver-Sakura
09-13-2006, 11:26 AM
I shall arrive to Onicon with my friends........Friday! (dun dun dunnnn)
Most likely Friday around midmorning or such. *shrugs*

Eared Inu Yasha
09-13-2006, 01:18 PM
Thursday for Kagz and I. :)

Space Invader
09-13-2006, 01:20 PM
I'll be there Friday morning / noon-ish. I have to pick my friend up from the airport so that may make me arrive a bit later than I'm thinking XD. Damn you, IAH!

PockyFairy
09-13-2006, 02:17 PM
I'm arriving at whatever time SchizoIori is....since she's my ride. :P Pretty sure I'll bust out keyblade action Kairi since Tahiti said something about Donald and Goofy making an appearance. :)

rabidfanboy
09-24-2006, 08:44 PM
I should be arriving down there around 1-2pm on Thursday afternoon. Probably won't cosplay anything that day though...

Pharaoh Atem
09-25-2006, 11:01 AM
Probably arrivin' with my crew Friday morning~. :O

Knightfall
09-25-2006, 04:39 PM
I'll probably arrive sometime Friday afternoon.

SolarVortex
09-25-2006, 09:27 PM
I will be arriving UBAR late Thursday.. I HOPE I get in before the time rolls over to Friday UBAR early.

It's about a 9 hour drive for me.. and I will be leaving directly after work..

loserific
09-25-2006, 10:04 PM
Sadly my huge group and I will be arriving really supah late(like 12 or 1) Friday night because we are all still in high school and in band. >>;; But half of my little gang(those not in band) will be there Friday.

But on Saturday we will have a Roxas, Sora, Yuna Songstress, and Light(Death Note) walking around in the morning-afternoon, and then in the evening around the masq. we will have our Gravitation group out because we are doing a skit. Can't wait to see everyone!! ^___^

Kurisuti-n1689
09-26-2006, 08:15 PM
I will be there after school on friday in the afternoon. I thought I'd be there earlier if I have off-campus that day (which I don't think I do) but my friend who's giving me a ride doesn't have off campus so I am gonna be there a little late :/