PDA

View Full Version : Gatherings and Photoshoots

Lady Saea
09-13-2006, 02:28 PM
I figured I'd start a thread for this since no one has.

I personally haven't decided to set any up yet, but I will offer myself as a moderator for this thread. If you have a set up gathering or photoshoot let me know and I will list it in *this* post so that all you have to do is keep this one bookmarked. I will keep it organized by day and time.

Just give me the Theme, Day, Time, and Location. ^_^
(Suggestions: Final Fantasy, Bleach, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, FMA, "Online Cosplayers", etc.)

Friday:
Ouran High School Host Club. Time: 1:00pm. Place: Hotel Lobby
DFWCS vs. ACDF. Time: 2:00pm. Place: Hotel Lobby
Final Fantasy. Time: 3:30pm. Meeting Place: Sky Bridge.
Inuyasha. Time: 4:00pm. Meeting Place: Hotel Lobby
Cosplay Flashlight Tag. Time: Midnight. Place: Hotel Lobby. For more information, check the Bleach vs. Naruto Waterballoon thread (title change is unavailable).

Saturday:
D-grayman. Time: 10:00am. Place: Sky Bridge
Kingdom Hearts. Time: 12:00pm. Place: SkyBridge Convention Side
Naruto. Time: 12:30pm. Place: Hotel Lobby
Bleach. Time: 2pm. Meeting Place: Hotel Lobby
Full Metal Alchemist. Time: 2pm. Meeting Place: Hotel Lobby
Video Game. Time: 3:30pm. Place: SkyBridge
Bleach Game Night. Time: 1 hour after the Cosplay Contest Ends. Meeting Place: Hotel Lobby

Sunday:
Ouran High School Host Club. Time: 10:00am. Place: Hotel Lobby

astillar
09-13-2006, 07:42 PM
I don't care when or where, but we HAVE TO HAVE a cosplay.c--I mean, "online cosplayers" gathering. Since the one at AnimeFest fizzled, we've gotta get it right this time.

SolarVortex
09-13-2006, 08:43 PM
I hear you there, Astillar, hun ^.^ Count me in on that one.

Koda89
09-13-2006, 09:03 PM
Me three!

Also, without doubt, we need a Bleach one as well, just for the shear amount of Bleachers(XD) that are from this site alone.

Cat-Chans
09-13-2006, 09:09 PM
Well, I can head up another bleach shoot...
AND
It will be easier this time since I don't have to plan around a volunteer schedual

Fallen)x(Angel
09-13-2006, 09:17 PM
I don't even have to say it, because i already know there's going to be 1,001 KH cosplayers there.

KH group please!

Etsu
09-14-2006, 03:07 PM
I'm hoping to get a gathering of Nana (or even Ai Yazawa) cosplays on Saturday. Not sure about the time and location, but I know that besides myself, there's another Nana Osaki and a Hachi.

Ludger03
09-14-2006, 07:22 PM
i will also hope there be a d-grayman cosplayers. if not i will gathered the ones i see and make a photoshoot.

Lady Saea
09-14-2006, 10:54 PM
lol Its great to see so many people interested in gatherings. Now if only we could have some people step up and organize some. Let me know some times and places. :D

slaveofmydreams
09-15-2006, 04:31 AM
I'm part of a small group that cosplay together and I know we have a few 'meetups' we would like to do. We just haven't figured out any real times for them yet. The only definite group we have is for Saturday and that's because we're going to do a skit for it. Here's what we have and if anyone can think of days and times that would benifit those who might like to join us that would be great.

TURKS: Conga Line(s) led by the Rufus Shinra's that will be there. Our Rufus is already a leader of one line and possibly the music as well.

Kingdom Hearts: I'm not really part of that one since I'm actually going to be a Dancer Nobody, but there might be a hall skit involved somewhere in this during the meetup.

Weiss Kreuz: Hopefully this time there will be more then just me(Omi), Ken, and Farfarello roaming the halls of a Houston convention.

Xiaolin Showdown: Saturday (All day or just late Saturday) Our contest group. The cosplay contest group will be together for most of the time, but if there are others of us out there that would be neat since we are slowly amassing a larger group as the weeks go by.

So aside from a good chunk of Saturday (It's going to be a bit to get our Rude to transform into yellow monk) We can provide some entertainment for people if they have specific times for this. Tentavily we're thinking of a schedule like this.

Weiss Kreuz: Friday

Xiaolin Showdown and TURKS/Kingdom Hearts: Saturday

Kingdom Hearts/TURKS: Sunday

As you can see TURKS(FF VII) and Kingdom Hearts is one we were planning on following the majority on so if anyone has any idea or prefrence on that we would greatly appreciate it.

*Goes and hides for being really new and unknowing if this is right or not*

PockyFairy
09-15-2006, 04:55 PM
Are there gna be any other star ocean cosplayers? Haha...I'll be lucky if I'm not the only one. x_x.
Anyway, definatly up for a KH gathering. And of course a Final Fantasy Gathering is in order.

orangepassion
09-16-2006, 09:49 PM
Well, I can head up another bleach shoot...
AND
It will be easier this time since I don't have to plan around a volunteer schedual

oh! XD please do cat-chan? :3
I hope we can have EVERYONE (Captains, squads, etc.) there!

MewKilalaMew
09-17-2006, 12:40 AM
There has got to be a FMA meetup..I know I'm going to be with a large group

Scortia
09-17-2006, 10:00 AM
yamibakura03: Are you going to Ikkicon? We're going to have a group of at least 4 from D. Gray-man there. ^_^

Anywho... I think an Amano photoshoot is a definite for Friday night isn't it? :P

I'm game for a KH2 shoot being on Saturday evening since that's when I'll have Axel on again.

Ludger03
09-17-2006, 09:50 PM
yamibakura03: Are you going to Ikkicon? We're going to have a group of at least 4 from D. Gray-man there. ^_^

Anywho... I think an Amano photoshoot is a definite for Friday night isn't it? :P

I'm game for a KH2 shoot being on Saturday evening since that's when I'll have Axel on again.

i might if i get a ride from my friend ^^

Lady Saea
09-24-2006, 01:31 PM
Bleach and Naruto photoshoots for Saturday have been listed without locations. If you've decided on locations for these gatherings, let me know.

AudioFox
09-25-2006, 05:03 PM
sounds neat, ive checked the place out and a area not to far from the pool area has a nice place to take shots at.
p.s needs to take cosplay pics with bleach cosplayers

Danzikumaru
09-25-2006, 05:12 PM
I don't care when or where, but we HAVE TO HAVE a cosplay.c--I mean, "online cosplayers" gathering. Since the one at AnimeFest fizzled, we've gotta get it right this time.

Quoted for TRUTH! Also, why not do an ACDF photoshoot while we're at it?

astillar
09-25-2006, 07:25 PM
Well, if I have to pick one, I'd concentrate on putting together an "online cosplayers" gathering. Then after that we can always splinter off to a little ACDF gathering. Maybe even snag a few recruits from the online gathering, hmm?

P.S. Ooo, I just thought of that KH vs. everyone else picture from AF. Maybe we could do a DFWCS vs ACDF pic? I'd like to see how the two groups stack up against each other.

Ludger03
09-25-2006, 07:42 PM
ok i noticed there going to be a few d-grayman people so i will official say that, i will gathered them up..

D-grayman
date: saturday
time : 10 am.
im going to look for a good spot and not so complicated so people wont get lost.

any d-grayman cosplayer interested give me a pm to discuss the place*

FE Freak
09-25-2006, 08:13 PM
Put me down for the online cosplayer photoshoot too, ok Astillar?

astillar
09-25-2006, 08:28 PM
Put me down for the online cosplayer photoshoot too, ok Astillar?

Okay, but if you don't show up on time, I'll have to give your spot to someone else.

:confused:

rabidfanboy
09-25-2006, 09:42 PM
If I know of the time and place I'd try and make it for the online cosplayer photoshoot.

I crapped out on going to the video game shoot at AF, but I'd try my damndest to make this one.

loserific
09-25-2006, 10:01 PM
I was talking to my friends who are doing a Roxas and Sora(KH II) and they wouldn't mind going to a gathering. ^_^ So if anyone wants to meet up like Saturday morning-afternoonish that would work. They woldn't be able to attend around the cosplay masq. because we are doing a Gravitaion skit.

And I totally agree with either an online cosplayer or c.com meetup. That would be cool. ^___^

astillar
09-25-2006, 10:40 PM
And I totally agree with either an online cosplayer or c.com meetup. That would be cool. ^___^

Yeah, we can't have a c.com photoshoot, so it'll just be an "online cosplayer" gathering. Technicalities . . .

Lady Saea
09-25-2006, 11:27 PM
Astillar..don't try anything funny. :D You're outnumbered in the room: 4-1. XD

Danzikumaru
09-26-2006, 01:29 AM
P.S. Ooo, I just thought of that KH vs. everyone else picture from AF. Maybe we could do a DFWCS vs ACDF pic? I'd like to see how the two groups stack up against each other.

This idea....REEKS OF AWESOME!

tahiti
09-26-2006, 02:00 AM
Seeing as how there's going to be.. *counts on fingers.. * uh.. yeah, I think the ACDF would win. But I don't know for sure. But yeah, DFWCS ftw. Cuz I totally missed the one at AnimeFEST.

Uhh.. PS: The KH shoot is going to be sometime on Saturday. I think. I'll update if necessary.

Cat-Chans
09-26-2006, 03:29 AM
sounds neat, ive checked the place out and a area not to far from the pool area has a nice place to take shots at.
p.s needs to take cosplay pics with bleach cosplayers
Oh you'll get them
if you come to the meet on Saturday.

ACDF FTW!
Can I request doing Online cosplayers on Friday evening...becuase OMG my Saturday is completely full. If it's held on Saturday there is probably no way I can make it.

PockyFairy
09-26-2006, 12:07 PM
Are there enough Card Captor cosplayers to have a gathering? If not, then maybe an general CLAMP gathering? >.>

rabidfanboy
09-26-2006, 01:22 PM
Dfwcs Ftw!!! :d

[edit] Okay, seriously it won't let me capitalize those letters...:mad:

SchizoIori
09-26-2006, 01:28 PM
DFW all the way! I'm up for a friendly competition shoot. ^_^

Lady Saea
09-26-2006, 01:50 PM
DFWCS ftw. :D Yeah, a photoshoot like that'd be fun. ^.^

BTW, where are the Naruto and Bleach shoots going to be at?
As well, I've seen people suggesting days or just ideas for gatherings. I'll post them as soon as I get confirmation on theme and atleast time/day.

Cat-Chans
09-26-2006, 03:41 PM
I don't know yet, I'm going to have to be genericaly accurate and I'm trying to decide how to do that without anyone knowing what the layout is like...maybe I'll e-mail the con and ask them

AS FOR CCS
OMFG YES
the only problem there is my Sakura is wedged into a full day of costumes so I would only be available in it either right before cosplay lineup or imediately after the masquerade...
so it probably won't happen T____T
OH
maybe early Sunday morning

AudioFox
09-26-2006, 08:10 PM
ok, to make sure for everyone lets go over again the time day etc for the shootings.

Lady Saea
09-26-2006, 09:02 PM
I'm keeping the gatherings in the first post of this thread. Thats why I ask for all the info. ^.^ Its all organized there by day and time.

Ludger03
09-26-2006, 10:02 PM
I'm keeping the gatherings in the first post of this thread. Thats why I ask for all the info. ^.^ Its all organized there by day and time.

over here.

im making a D-grayman photoshoot. saturday at 10 am. i got a few interested and hopefully there are more d-grayman cosplayer out there.

im still looking for the place so thats still pending.

Lady Saea
09-26-2006, 10:44 PM
over here.

im making a D-grayman photoshoot. saturday at 10 am. i got a few interested and hopefully there are more d-grayman cosplayer out there.

im still looking for the place so thats still pending.

Updated. ^_^

Danzikumaru
09-26-2006, 11:19 PM

Perhaps seeing an ACDF VS DFWCS photoshoot will inspire the Houston cosplayers to form their own cosplay club?

tahiti
09-27-2006, 12:04 AM
As far as the CCS gathering goes, I'll probably slip into Flower Card sometime Saturday afternoon to Saturday evening. It's going to be my Masquerade outfit.
We could have a short gathering then?

Cat-Chans
09-27-2006, 12:51 AM
Oh hooray, even if we don't have a gathering we can get pics together after the masque...

Lady Saea
10-02-2006, 09:13 PM
Video Game Gathering info updated. ^.^

Cat-Chans
10-04-2006, 01:49 AM
Bleach shoot will meet in the hotel lobby. We will be moving to another location for the acctual picture taking so PLEASE be on time.

for the game night I fugure we'll find some corner to go set up in...after the masque just hang outside the main room for a bit till we all find eachother. This is rather informal so if you see us at any point join in.

Pharaoh Atem
10-04-2006, 09:22 AM
Video Game Gathering info updated. ^.^

Thanks Jon'. xD I totally forgot to mention to put it on this thread, you totally caught the ball I dropped.

Lady Saea
10-04-2006, 12:14 PM
Cat-chan: Bleach meeting point added.

Pharaoh: No prob. :D Just trying to keep people informed.

Disco Aizen
10-04-2006, 01:58 PM
Good thing the Bleach photoshoot is going to be in the afternoon. I feel sorry for the D.Gray-man cosplayers who have to wake up at 8:30- 9am to get ready. Yeesh..I don't even wake up that early for school. o_O

Digital Blush
10-04-2006, 03:21 PM
:is one of those D.Gray-man cosplayers: X___X dahhh what argh.. :angst:

oh btw. the Rinali cosplayer and myself agreed that the Sky bridge is where the D.Gray-man group is gathering. theres only like 4 of us either way o__o could you please edit that into the photoshoot places? :D thankies!

Pharaoh Atem
10-04-2006, 03:25 PM
The sky bridge is a great place to meet. xD The only reason why the Video Game shoot is meeting at one of the Entrances (probably entrance A) is because there's gonna' be so many of us.

I'll let you know when I'm ready to confirm where the video game shoot is meeting, should be soon.

Hee-Hee
10-04-2006, 03:30 PM
Yay! ..I'm really gonna have to look at a layout of the convention center soon so I know where -anything- is.

Lady Saea
10-04-2006, 03:50 PM
Uchiha: D-grayman location added. :D

Ludger03
10-04-2006, 07:51 PM
:is one of those D.Gray-man cosplayers: X___X dahhh what argh.. :angst:

oh btw. the Rinali cosplayer and myself agreed that the Sky bridge is where the D.Gray-man group is gathering. theres only like 4 of us either way o__o could you please edit that into the photoshoot places? :D thankies!

*pats your back* there there...i have to wake up 5:30 am just for a class at 6:30am each tuesday and thursday. so that time i pick its a blessing for me..

yeah skybridge is ok. and i beleive there like two more d-grayman people who are going to join in as well. thanks for the update jonobi

MewKilalaMew
10-04-2006, 08:21 PM
InuYasha- Friday at 4 meet in Hotel Lobby. (Move to another Location from there?)

Fullmetal Alchemist- Saturday at 2 meet in Hotel Lobby. (move to another Location from there?)

If anyone has any suggestions for a place to do photoshoots, please let me know.

Lady Saea
10-04-2006, 08:27 PM
FMA and Inuyasha gatherings added. ^.~

tahiti
10-05-2006, 12:50 AM
I do believe the KH gathering will be on Saturday, at noon =D!

Lady Saea
10-05-2006, 01:01 AM
KH gathering added! ^.^

Cat-Chans
10-05-2006, 02:02 AM
Have no fear Dan, as long as I'm planning the photoshoots they will NEVER be in the morning.
I am not an early bird.
D:

Shinigami don't like to wake up early
P:

Arei
10-05-2006, 02:47 AM
ok...the water balloon dealy will be friday..not sure on time yet, still seeing wot all is going on with everything else, most likely sometime in the afternoon (when ill be most awake XD )

anyone not joining in but still wants to come along can take pics or vid..cos thatd be fun to see from the POV of someone not joined in lol

Cat-Chans
10-05-2006, 03:28 AM
dang, I'll miss it since I won't be in town till 6ish
BATTLE HARD my fellow Bleachers

Danzikumaru
10-05-2006, 12:57 PM

I asked around, and the general consensus for the ACDF VS DFWCS/online cosplayer gathering/photoshoot is for sometime Friday afternoon.

Arei
10-05-2006, 02:17 PM
dang, I'll miss it since I won't be in town till 6ish
BATTLE HARD my fellow Bleachers
well dang, i was hoping to get everyone in on it D:

Cat-Chans
10-05-2006, 03:10 PM

I asked around, and the general consensus for the ACDF VS DFWCS/online cosplayer gathering/photoshoot is for sometime Friday afternoon.

Then I can't come
T______T
My ride can't leave till 2 on Friday becuase of classes
which is painfull since I have no classes at all on Friday

Danzikumaru
10-07-2006, 03:26 AM

Well, anyone have any suggestions on the time for the ACDF vs DFWCS/online cosplayer gathering?

Hee-Hee
10-07-2006, 01:47 PM
I just realized that, while we have a Video Game photoshoot, we don't have a Final Fantasy one! ><; And here I thought those were essential to any convention.

I think we should have one! Maybe on Friday, since Sat. is just chop-full of shoots and other events?

Lady Saea
10-07-2006, 03:42 PM
Friday sounds good. Sometime before the Amano contest, I'll be switching into my Amano Sephy (FFVII) so I'd love to join a FF shoot!

Hee-Hee
10-07-2006, 03:44 PM
Yeah-- Friday would be perfect, 'cause that's when I know we'll have our YRP group. Err.. I remember looking on the Amano thread and I didn't see a time for the contest. When will that be? We can have it an hour or so before line-up to make sure everyone is finished in time.

Lady Saea
10-07-2006, 11:20 PM
I've searched all over the Oni-Con website and forums and haven't seen times listed for the pre-show meeting or the show itself. Even on the entry form it doesn't say. O.o; So not sure on that.

Hee-Hee
10-08-2006, 12:03 AM
O_o That's weeeird. But I guess as soon as we find that out, we can set up a time/place for the FF shoot. ^_^ One step at'a time!

Wuffers
10-08-2006, 12:18 AM
I've searched all over the Oni-Con website and forums and haven't seen times listed for the pre-show meeting or the show itself. Even on the entry form it doesn't say. O.o; So not sure on that.

here, try this link!!

http://www.oni-con.com/index.php?page=events&eventID=23

It has rules, times, and everything else under the sun you may need pertaining to the cosplay for Oni-Con.

Lady Saea
10-08-2006, 12:49 PM
here, try this link!!

http://www.oni-con.com/index.php?page=events&eventID=23

It has rules, times, and everything else under the sun you may need pertaining to the cosplay for Oni-Con.

Thanks for the try, Wuffers, but thats for the Saturday Cosplay Contest. ^.^ We're talking about the Amano Cosplay Showcase on Friday Evening, which doesn't have any times listed.

Wuffers
10-08-2006, 08:19 PM
eh, at least I tried

Etsu
10-08-2006, 09:13 PM
Cherry told me the meeting was right before the contest so maybe early evening?

Lady Saea
10-08-2006, 11:15 PM
Well thats the most probable situation, but we also don't know when the contest itself is. x.x;

Fallen)x(Angel
10-09-2006, 08:32 PM
We need a Death Note photoshoot if there are enough people going as DN characters.

loserific
10-09-2006, 10:47 PM
We need a Death Note photoshoot if there are enough people going as DN characters.

I agree!! But sadly I won't have Misa ready in time, but my boyfriend will have Light on Friday and Saturday and I know he wouldn't mind going to a Death Note gathering. If there are more people interested then how about Friday afternoonish...?

Danzikumaru
10-10-2006, 03:24 AM

Anyone? Does ANYONE know when we're doing the online cosplayer gathering? Come one, people!

Cat-Chans
10-10-2006, 03:53 AM
Friday
at
2:00
or 3:00pm?

maybe

Wuffers
10-10-2006, 01:37 PM
if it was on Friday, I wouldn't be able to go.

Hee-Hee
10-10-2006, 02:15 PM
Dude, let's just have the Final Fantasy shoot at 3:30 on Friday. It doesn't conflict too much with the Inuyasha shoot, and it'll give everyone plenty of time to make it to the Amano Showcase if they have to change.

Any conflicts with that? Right now, s'all I could think of. ^_^

Love!

Lady Saea
10-10-2006, 02:37 PM
Are you going to head this up, HeeHee? If so, I'll add it to the gathering list.

Kissmedeadly24
10-10-2006, 02:49 PM
3:30 on Friday would rock for the FF shoot. I wouldn't have to change costumes for it. Do we have an idea for a meeting place yet?

Cat-Chans
10-10-2006, 02:52 PM
Sadly I think Friday is really the only option for online cosplayer meet. We are all insanely busy on Saturday and Sunday is just too hectic.

I wasn't going to get to go originaly.

Hee-Hee
10-10-2006, 05:54 PM
Alright, alright. I'll be in charge! ^^; I'm loud enough, I guess. I think that, to make things easier since I haven't been to the convention center yet, we should meet at the end of the Sky Bridge (The part that leads into the convention center, not the hotel).

We'll all meet up there, and by then I'll have found a place to have the shoot. So have your cameras ready! ^_~

Lady Saea
10-10-2006, 07:24 PM
Final Fantasy gathering added. ^.^

Time/Place for the Bleach Game Night updated.

Danzikumaru
10-10-2006, 09:05 PM
Sadly I think Friday is really the only option for online cosplayer meet. We are all insanely busy on Saturday and Sunday is just too hectic.

I wasn't going to get to go originaly.

Indeed, though it is somewhat sad how our posts about the online cosplayer gathering/ACDF VS DFWCS are being mostly ignored...

Pharaoh Atem
10-11-2006, 09:49 AM
Final Fantasy gathering added. ^.^

W00t; Shadow abuse to the M@X!

Anyhow, thinking of the Skybridge, that's the perfect place to gather together for the Video Game shoot. By mid-Saturday, everyone will know how to get there easily; and it is widely in the open. So yeah ~ Skybridge 3:30 SAT, go - go - go!

Lady Saea
10-11-2006, 12:11 PM
Done and done, Pharaoh.

Also...there is still no place listed for Kingdom Hearts and Naruto.
I only mention this because we have a week and a half left. So once those are decided, let me know. :D

Wuffers
10-11-2006, 06:28 PM
Last I heard/read, the KH photoshoot meet up was gonna be at Entrance A of the convention center. Now, I may have read wrong, but that was the agreed upon area I believe.

Ludger03
10-11-2006, 06:32 PM
may i suggest that entrance D-C is good becuase its close to the hilton hotel and there actually three skybridges. two coming from the parking and one from the hotel. but you'll see the difference becuase the hotel skybridge is bigger but it has first and seocnd level put together making it one skybridge.

its not really hard to get lost since from the hotel or on the street you can look up from where the skybridge are. and the entrance is on that corner too

Tyshicotosho
10-12-2006, 12:20 AM
well if no ones gonna me and sethos are doing hayate and genma we'll flag people down for the naruto group. just need when and where. and im really looking foward to seeing heehee do mugetsu! v^-^

Cat-Chans
10-12-2006, 01:25 AM
YES, tell us where the Naru shoot is D:
I know it's at 12:30 at least

Cat-Chans
10-15-2006, 03:16 AM
I finaly got word where the Naruto shoot is
It is taking place directly after the end of the Oni-con Boardies meet pannel outside of the pannel room
SO
if you want to participate, but don't want to go to the pannel the suggest getting there a bit before it's sceduled end

(not the best plan, but what are you going to do, I'm just a mesanger)

Cat-Chans
10-15-2006, 09:07 PM
ACDF/DFWCS Photoshoot
2pm
Friday
Hotel Lobby

and

as it stands now
Cosplay Flashlight tag
12 AM
Saturday (technicaly)
meet in the hotel lobby
FOR MORE INFO
check out the Naruto VS Bleach water balloon fight thread
we can't change the title.

Lady Saea
10-15-2006, 11:08 PM
DFWCS vs. ACDF shoot, Cosplay Flashlight tag updated. :D Thanks for supporting me in the ACDF vs. DFWCS discussion, CatChan!! ^_^

Cat-Chans
10-16-2006, 06:31 PM
WELL
I decided to host a Naruto shoot myself, since we've got 5 days and no one on the oni boards was doing anything

so

12:30 saturday
meet in the hotel lobby

Lady Saea
10-16-2006, 06:47 PM
Updated, Cat-Chan. ^.^

Pharaoh Atem
10-16-2006, 06:59 PM
xD Alright, I think we buckled down.
Kingdom Hearts Shoot
Saturday @ 12 @ Skybridge Convention side.

Might as well set it in stone now, thanks man. :D

Lady Saea
10-16-2006, 08:34 PM
Got it. :D

Amaya De'Morte
10-17-2006, 01:23 PM
Ouran Host club

1pm on monday in the hotel lobby
10am on sunday in the hotel lobby

Cat-Chans
10-17-2006, 03:18 PM
XD You did it again Amaya
She means Friday

Lady Saea
10-17-2006, 03:42 PM
Added. Jesse...you're silly.

BTW
At the convention, I will be carrying a copy of the Gatherings Listing. So if you forget them, you can come up to me and check em.
Friday I will be Amano Sephy (look for the Aeris-kabob). Saturday I will be Kuchiki Byakuya (except for the Masquerade where I will be FFIX Kuja).

So if you think you see me, ask for Jonobi. :D

Amaya De'Morte
10-17-2006, 04:08 PM
ahahha... whoops XD

astillar
10-17-2006, 07:46 PM
Soooo, the online cosplayer gathering thing is planned for sometime on Friday then? Or did the ACDF/DFWCS (ACDFWCS?) gathering take it's place? If I can make it to either one, that's good enough for me. I just don't want it to seem like we're excluding any cosplayers that don't happen to be from those two metroplexes. Metroplii? Metropleese? Eh, whatever.

Lady Saea
10-17-2006, 08:21 PM
In regards to the Online Cosplayer's gathering, I have not heard anything about finalized plans.

I think the ACDF vs DFWCS kinda spawned from it, but I'm not sure. :D I'm sure if other cosplayers came, we wouldn't mind doing a massive online shoot as well.

Danzikumaru
10-18-2006, 04:36 AM
In regards to the Online Cosplayer's gathering, I have not heard anything about finalized plans.

I think the ACDF vs DFWCS kinda spawned from it, but I'm not sure. :D I'm sure if other cosplayers came, we wouldn't mind doing a massive online shoot as well.

For the most part, it's all the same shoot. Unafiliated cosplayers will either pick a side or form a third opponent.