PDA

View Full Version : Last Minute?? Ride and Room Needed

Milai Sapphire
09-13-2006, 09:15 PM
Decided no to go after all since it seems getting a ride back to LA is hopeless so....I just deleted everything.
~Milai Sapphire

brocas
09-17-2006, 08:55 PM
Aw, that sucks... I just looked at your costumes, and really liked the ringo and suiginto; woulda liked to do a photoshoot.

Milai Sapphire
09-17-2006, 10:05 PM
Yeah unfortunately things didn't work out, but I'll be at a few other cons (Mikomicon, PMX, Yaoi-con, ALA, or Fanime. :D). I would really like to do a photoshoot at any of those. ^^

brocas
09-22-2006, 05:51 PM
Fanime it is. Find me there; it's pretty easy. I look just like that.

ycysusan2001
09-27-2007, 05:15 AM
coming this year?

Milai Sapphire
09-27-2007, 03:25 PM
T___T Dun think so after all. Can't go Friday since I have classes. And I have an anime club event on that Saturday I have to attend to (since I'm one of the heads for the cosplay groups we're doing). I might try to make it Sunday tho. *crosses fingers and hopes* No guarantees tho. >.>

Haven't seen you in forever D:

UzumakiRamen
10-02-2007, 05:31 PM
Milai Sapphire! Me and my sister plan to go to and from the con for Sat. and Sun. via Metrolink. I hope it works out.. We don't have rides either but we decided to go anyway. ^^;

I hope we'll see you around on Sunday! Are you guys doing a skit in anime club again? What's the cosplay this year? ^^

KoJiRoH
10-02-2007, 08:55 PM
I live in LA so peeps who need rides hit me up.

AIM: Uexist

ycysusan2001
10-03-2007, 02:09 AM
T___T Dun think so after all. Can't go Friday since I have classes. And I have an anime club event on that Saturday I have to attend to (since I'm one of the heads for the cosplay groups we're doing). I might try to make it Sunday tho. *crosses fingers and hopes* No guarantees tho. >.>

Haven't seen you in forever D:

TT I know... have not seen U since Fanime... anime club event? ANIME CON-CARNE?

Milai Sapphire
10-03-2007, 02:16 PM
TT I know... have not seen U since Fanime... anime club event? ANIME CON-CARNE?

I know it's been too long. D: D: D: If I can, maybe I'll try to see if I can go out to Irvine to visit you sometime when I'm not sudednly swamped with school work (>< just found out Monday I have a paper due next Monday, and homework for another class due on the same day...so that makes AM even more impossible for me)...you're still at UCI ne? So maybe I'll come out to visit...when I go home a weekend, and I'll drive out there or something :D

Nope, not Anime Con Carne...I didn't even know that was going on XD;;; Wahh wish I could have at least gone to that. Nah, UCLA JAC is having a welcome picnic to start of the school year and for new club members. Since i'm an officer, I have to go ><;;;