PDA

View Full Version : Skits and Group Cosplays

slaveofmydreams
09-15-2006, 05:51 AM
Placed together because one usually leads to the other...Anyways, this will be the third time I'll be part of a Cosplay Contest and second time doing so with a skit. Yet I've been part of group cosplaying since I became a cosplayer.

What type of skits are you doing for Oni? Hall skits or Cosplay Contest?

Part of a Group of Cosplayers or want to meet with a group for fun plays and such?

For myself----

Skits:

Cosplay Contest:
Xiaolin Showdown--We have: Definite Omi, Raimundo, Kimiko, Clay, Jack Spicer, Chase Young. Possible Wuya(Human and Spirit),

Hall Skits:
Kingdom Hearts--Possible Skit involving Zexion, Demyx, Axel, and Roxas though it might be kept for another time for cosplay contest.

TURKS(FF VII)--Conga Line where Rufus Shinra leads the TURKS. Also a possible skit involving mind control, a remote, and Rufus in charge of the cd player.

Groups:

Xiaolin Showdown--See above

TURKS--Definite: Elena, Rude, Reno, Rufus Shinra Possible: Tseng

Kingdom Hearts--Possible Zexion, Demyx, Axel, Roxas, Dancer, Seifer/Hayner

Weiss Kreuz: Definite: Omi Tsukiyono, Ken Hidaka, Sei Farfarello Possible: Youji Kudoh, Aya Fujimiya, Reiji Takatori, Brad Crawford, Schuldig, Nagi

Anyone else with groups that may need a few extra people to be complete or skits that they want people to see or be a part of? Even advice or stories of past experince in groups and skits.

peony
09-15-2006, 11:54 PM
I totally wanna be in a skit! All I have right now is my Aeris costume :/ so if an Aeris is needed for anything I'm totally here XD

AND...only if this is doable, but if people have a mic on their compy or something and wants to record their voices over the skit, I can definately mess around with that here at my school. Just as a heads up ^^

Lady Saea
09-16-2006, 11:16 AM
I was originally planning to just do a walk-on in my Kuja...but if theres a skit forming out there that could use any of my cosplays, let me know.

(I'll be bringing FFVIIAC Cloud with 6 ghetto swords of duct tape doom, Amano Sephy (though I might not be able to use it since its entering the Amano Cosplay Showcase), Kuja - FFIX, and Kuchiki Byakuya - Bleach).

Scortia
09-16-2006, 07:49 PM
Part of my group from A-kon is most likely doing yet another Organization XIII skit for the Oni-con masquerade... >P I just need confirmation from some of them and then it's on har har har. :P

peony
09-19-2006, 09:30 PM
I'm so excited for these skits, something tells me they're gonna be...insane...I hope XD

Koda89
09-19-2006, 10:04 PM
If anyone needs a Sosuke Aizen for a skit....I'm open...

Pharaoh Atem
09-20-2006, 08:11 AM
Cosplay Contest:
Xiaolin Showdown--We have: Definite Omi, Raimundo, Kimiko, Clay, Jack Spicer, Chase Young. Possible Wuya(Human and Spirit),

Oh my god, love. <3

Anyhow, I'm trying to recruit Ninja for my skit still that I posted on the Oni-Con.com forums; I'll post what cast I've got gathered together in a short time. :O If anyone has a Ninja costume from ANY series, please contact me. xD

Lady Saea
09-20-2006, 12:03 PM
The closest to a ninja cosplay I have is Byakuya (shinigami)...-.-;

Hee-Hee
10-02-2006, 01:09 PM
My skit's going to be-- good Lord no, another YRP skit.

^__^

Not going to give anything away, but if anyone likes the musical Wicked, then they'll LOVE this skit.

LilyChan
10-02-2006, 04:00 PM
If anyone seen the FEVER TO FUTURE PV, I'm going to be Afro!Yamapi and I'm going to be dancing on and off Cosplay Contests. XDDD;;; So cheer for me!

Cat-Chans
10-02-2006, 05:54 PM
I'm walking on as Sakura Kinomoto
if any other CCS cosplayers want to do a group walk on let me know
I'm open to some CCS love

there is a picture of the costume in my gallery, and it's getting a few touch ups before the con.

tahiti
10-02-2006, 07:46 PM
I'm walking on as Sakura Kinomoto
if any other CCS cosplayers want to do a group walk on let me know
I'm open to some CCS love

there is a picture of the costume in my gallery, and it's getting a few touch ups before the con.

I wouldn't mind doing a walk on with my Flower Card, but I'm not sure what my sister and I doing, if we'll do something with Donald and Goofy.

Cat-Chans
10-02-2006, 08:50 PM
Just let me know
(:

Ludger03
10-03-2006, 12:16 AM
i wont do a d-grayman skit till anime matsuri.
so no skit for oni-con this time