PDA

View Full Version : Ohtori Suits?

grandis
09-15-2006, 12:36 PM
Is anyone else interested in an Ohtori photoshoot on Saturday? Nemo and I will have Nanami and Touga with us, and would be happy to hang with other Utena fans, and maybe take pictures.

Grandis

Lady Hoshi
09-15-2006, 11:59 PM
will this be movie or tv or manga or does it matter?

I will talk to my partner, Purelovely, and see if she wants to.

**Okay, purelovely and me decided to bring movie school uniform for her and I'll bring tv rosebride utena.

I need to make more anthy outfits for me. *

grandis
09-18-2006, 03:00 PM
will this be movie or tv or manga or does it matter?

I will talk to my partner, Purelovely, and see if she wants to.

**Okay, purelovely and me decided to bring movie school uniform for her and I'll bring tv rosebride utena.

I need to make more anthy outfits for me. *

Great. We'll be there Saturday, and we can take photos sometime. What looks good for you?

Grandis

Lady Hoshi
09-19-2006, 08:33 PM
Great. We'll be there Saturday, and we can take photos sometime. What looks good for you?

Grandis

any time in the afternoon. Unfortunately purelovely and I take forever to get ready. *giggles*

grandis
09-20-2006, 11:03 AM
Looks like our Trinity Blood suit will be at 1 pm. How would the Utena shoot be at 5 pm? Too late?

Grandis

Lady Hoshi
09-20-2006, 06:35 PM
Looks like our Trinity Blood suit will be at 1 pm. How would the Utena shoot be at 5 pm? Too late?

Grandis
that's cool with us. Can't wait for the con.

grandis
10-17-2006, 02:55 PM
I have put together a small suite of Ohtori Academy shots, courtesy of Eurobeat King. These represent my favorites. He has more in his Saturday selection as well.

Thank you for letting me pose you. So many of these pictures are just lovely. And thank you again, EBK.

Grandis

Lady Hoshi
10-17-2006, 03:41 PM
cool, I'm not sure if purelovely has posted her pics. I'll ask her.

EBK takes the best photos.

grandis
10-17-2006, 05:04 PM
Let me know. I can steal some from there too. :)

Grandis

Lady Hoshi
10-23-2006, 05:42 PM
hi again.

we finally posted more pics we took in our cosplay gallery on our homepage. we didn't have too many more to add to Eurobeat King's.

just click the link at the side for my homepage.

grandis
10-24-2006, 11:40 AM
Awesome! Thanks!

Catherine