PDA

View Full Version : Death Note anyone?

ookami-chan
09-16-2006, 02:47 AM
I haven't seen anything about Death Note on here, which somewhat surprised me. =O Anyone aside from my friend and I cosplaying Death Note? I hope we won't be the only Raito and L at the whole con. That would be unusual. O.O;

Anyone?

Evali
09-16-2006, 03:58 AM
I was planning on bringing Misa and Rem, but I won't have time to fix Rem up before next week. ;___; So sad...

Still, there's going to be other DN people there I'm sure! It's a popular series.

GreatSG
09-16-2006, 04:48 PM
Hmm, if anyone wants to hold a photoshoot, I could bring my Light costume, since it's casual and I do enjoy having people write down thier own death in my book XD
(but bah, my hair's too short again T_T)

Anyone care to plan a meetup, say sometime mid Friday?

ookami-chan
09-16-2006, 10:03 PM
That sounds fine to me as long as there are enough DN cosplayers. We'll have to specify a time and all.

snapcrackle
09-17-2006, 01:21 AM
I'll be there as Mello and I'll have a Near with me, and prolly a Raito as well. :D

EDIT GOES HERE: oh, because I forgot, I think my group will be doing DN on Sat. I have classes/work on Friday, so I'll be getting to the con kinda late Fri evening. xD;;

GreatSG
09-17-2006, 01:42 AM
Seems like we have a few people at least interested, so if anyone does want to meet up for a quick and short shoot, where would be a good place to meet up, all I can think of is the big open lobby area of the Waverly, since it's easy to spot groups from there and it seems to have plenty of space.

Hanabishi
09-17-2006, 02:26 AM
Hey! Can I be your L? ^^ I don't have a Light D:

HopelessHavoc
09-17-2006, 03:06 AM
I might wear either my Light or L costume one night ^^
And I know a couple of my friends are doing Near and Misa

GreatSG
09-17-2006, 03:12 AM
Hey! Can I be your L? ^^ I don't have a Light D:

Not sure if you're referring to me or Ookami, but I do have a pair of handcuffs a friend and I made when we were Light and L at Animazement.

(god that sounds wrong XD)

Visual_Kei101
09-17-2006, 07:47 AM
I have a freidn cosplaying L this year. I was the Raito last year with the scythe from the first book cover(?) if anyone remebers me. XD So yea, I'll send him over.

Ph34rPirogoeth
09-17-2006, 04:23 PM
Yay their are others. I'm going as L and Okami is my Light.

Hikaruhime
09-17-2006, 05:23 PM
I am cosplaying L Friday evening/night if I get the friggin' wig in time! I was supposed to have it in last week. It has to be here by Wednesday because I will only have until then available to cut and style it. ;_; *Stares at blue jeans and white shirt* Wahh. I wannnnnnaaaaaa~! XD;

Hanabishi
09-17-2006, 06:43 PM
GreatSG: I'd love to be your L if you don't currently have one : 3 And I thought about the chain idea too, but with my budget so tight I didn't get to buy any D: But anyways, yes I'd love to be your L! ^^

GreatSG
09-17-2006, 07:59 PM
GreatSG: I'd love to be your L if you don't currently have one : 3 And I thought about the chain idea too, but with my budget so tight I didn't get to buy any D: But anyways, yes I'd love to be your L! ^^

Excellent! I don't have an L and it'd be great to have one! We need to get in touch to finalize any details. :D

So if most everyone is cool for meeting up Friday, do we want to want finalize a meetup location?
I'm think Friday, Waverly Lobby in the big open space. behind the elevators for those who know the hotel.

Hanabishi
09-17-2006, 08:01 PM
Cool! My AIM is lilgothboyrobin. I'm on right now ^^ (oh, or my YIM is l_hanabishi_l)

Do you think we could have on Saturday? D: Friday I'm going to be so uber busy with FMA crap, that I won't have time to change into L until like, late at night ;_;

GreatSG
09-17-2006, 10:25 PM
I'll probably wear Light in and out on Friday and Saturday, so we'll see. Anyone else have some input? The cons coming up soon!

isamu85
09-19-2006, 12:20 AM
I'll bring Raito too

Hanabishi
09-19-2006, 04:21 PM
Please, please, please Saturday D: Friday I wouldn't be able to ;_;

snapcrackle
09-19-2006, 04:32 PM
Please, please, please Saturday D: Friday I wouldn't be able to ;_;

Yeah I think Sat would be better for my group too. XD;;

GreatSG
09-19-2006, 06:58 PM
Hmmm, this is why I never like to plan photoshoots, and it seems to late to really plan anything now. Unless the majority of people give me some idea of a time and day, i've got nothing.

Hanabishi
09-19-2006, 07:06 PM
It's not too late to have it listed on Akarui-chan's gathering time post. How about Saturday at 1pm? Does that work for everyone? I can tell Akarui directly, so she can add it to the list.

GreatSG
09-19-2006, 07:09 PM
Sounds fine to me. Saturady 1pm, Hotel lobby/atrium area. If anyone wants to meet up on Friday as well, I guess that can be arranged as well.

Hanabishi
09-19-2006, 07:10 PM
Alrighty. I'll let Akarui know about the Saturday one for now, and then further if we make up some times~