PDA

View Full Version : Somebody help...T_T

DizzyFan
09-17-2006, 04:43 PM
I don't have a room because my friends are idiots.
I can't stay without a room because my parents are unreasonable.
I can't stay in a stranger's room for the same reason.
And I AM NOT BEING PICKED UP EVERY DAY AT 8 PM AND BEING BROUGHT BACK AT 8 AM.

THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY I AM DOING THAT. WE LIVE TOOF AR AWAY FOR THAT TO EVEN MAKE SENSE.

So, please, if anyone has any suggestions at all, they'd be greatly appreciated.

Moon_Fish
09-17-2006, 04:54 PM
why don't you just get a hotel room with one of your parents? My dad went with me last year and he actually enjoyed the convention alot.

DizzyFan
09-17-2006, 05:03 PM
Rooms are all booked. That's why my friends and I don't have one.

Hikaruhime
09-17-2006, 05:20 PM
My friends and I are staying in a cheapie hotel about three miles away, so if you have access to a car while you're there (read: not flying in), you might consider that route. Do a search on the web for hotels within a few miles of the con, and you can probably come up with at least one which still has rooms available. Good luck~

london2191
09-17-2006, 10:14 PM
You don't have to get a room at the Galleria center or the Renaissance. There could be a Days Inn nearby, etc. That's my only idea, really.

I live in Georgia, so...yeah. =\

G'luck!

GreatSG
09-17-2006, 11:12 PM
There a number of overflow hotels, the closest one being the Sheraton, which connects to the Galleria center via skyways. Check the cons website for their satelite hotels and rates.

Clever Sleazoid
09-17-2006, 11:59 PM
april wants to see if you can room with us now. we jsut had a person drop out.

talk to her

DizzyFan
09-18-2006, 12:14 AM
april wants to see if you can room with us now. we jsut had a person drop out.

talk to her

OMG REALLY?
YAY! I'll call her as soon as I get home tomorrow if she's not on AIM. <<

Please tell her to hold that spot if you talk to her before then if it's not too much trouble. ^^;

Clever Sleazoid
09-18-2006, 08:28 AM
no worries, i feel ur pain. lol

!*Jessi-Chan*!
09-18-2006, 05:14 PM
check hotels.com. That's where i found my hotel. (if you don't get the spot in that room) It's not all that close to the con hotel, but we're driving. I'm from SC and no nothing of ATL so i hope i get around well (using mapquest directions)

DizzyFan
09-18-2006, 10:30 PM
no worries, i feel ur pain. lol

Hey, speaking of pain.
It's gonna be really hard to pull this off if I'm gonna stay in your room. >.<
Must...try...x______x

Clever Sleazoid
09-19-2006, 08:00 AM
hard to pull it off? how so? lol

DizzyFan
09-19-2006, 08:13 PM
hard to pull it off? how so? lol

Something about Hitsugi's parents not knowing of me or my uncomfortable-ness with touching people. >>;
I'm not gonna do anything to anyone! >.<

Clever Sleazoid
09-19-2006, 10:44 PM
oh O.O

xDDDDD

i dont liek to be touched.....

but srsly, we need to talk to april about gettin ui a room...i can only imagien wut it must feel like to have no chance of going D:

i'll call her right when i get hoem from school tomorrow and see wuts up.

let me know if theres anything I can do man.

DizzyFan
09-20-2006, 12:18 AM
oh O.O

xDDDDD

i dont liek to be touched.....

but srsly, we need to talk to april about gettin ui a room...i can only imagien wut it must feel like to have no chance of going D:

i'll call her right when i get hoem from school tomorrow and see wuts up.

let me know if theres anything I can do man.

It's been decided, I can't stay in April's room. I might be able to stay in my one friend's room on Friday night, then stay with my male friends on Saturday night if they get a room. But a few of them are gross, not that smart, or both, so I'd really rather they not screw up my costume anyway.

Spencer and Chris: LET'S WALK TO WAFFLE HOUSE AT 3 AM AGAIN! LOLOLOL IT'LL BE FUNNY!

Everyone else: Yeah, if you enjoy getting shot by a bunch of gang members. oO;

So I'll see what happens. My male friends are 7th in line for a room, and the hotel said about 20 or mor epeople usually cancel at the last minute, so...we'll see.