PDA

View Full Version : Which hotel outside of con are you in?

Jujubeans
09-17-2006, 11:32 PM
^_^ Hi everyone! My hubby and I are staying at the Masters Inn about a mile away from the convention center. Since the bus schedule is dead on Sunday it seems, who is staying where outside of the convention site? Maybe we can all hook up and carpool?

Yoshiii
09-18-2006, 12:07 AM
The one called "My House."

Only $0.00 per day/night.

Bout 20 minutes away.

Anyone need a room?

bahahahahaha..

XD

!*Jessi-Chan*!
09-18-2006, 05:16 PM
Master's Inn...Master's Inn...that sounds so familiar...
Is that the $40/night hotel because i think me and my bf were gonna swing by there and see if we wanted to stay there before going to the hotel that we have reserved. (Courtyard Marriot...which is QUITE a distance from the con hotel. 7 miles on a straight road i think. Gotta check my directions soon.) Now that i know other cosplayers are staying there i may stay there as well!!!

R-chan
09-18-2006, 06:58 PM
I'll be at the Sheraton. anybody else? woot for friend's hotel points! I think there's a bridge that connects the hotels. might be a short distance but we'll probably drive there^^

Akarui-chan
09-18-2006, 07:19 PM
I'll be at the Mariott(sp?) Courtyard, which is a 3 minute drive. Rumor has it they have Shuttle so thank god XD

RyeCrimsonMoon
09-19-2006, 05:16 PM
I'll be at the Sheraton. anybody else? woot for friend's hotel points! I think there's a bridge that connects the hotels. might be a short distance but we'll probably drive there^^

Actually we're at the Sheraton on Saturday and the Double-Tree(Or whatever...) on Friday night XD So that should be: Woot for my mummy's free hotel points that must be spread between two hotels! O.o; But whatever >_>
Edit: Oops, sorry, not the Double-Tree but the Embassy Suites ^_^;;;

!*Jessi-Chan*!
09-19-2006, 06:06 PM
I'll be at the Mariott(sp?) Courtyard, which is a 3 minute drive. Rumor has it they have Shuttle so thank god XD

i so think we're at the same hotel....but i really don't know! UGG! I'm finalizing all my plans tonight so i guess i'll know later on...

hentaigirl82
09-19-2006, 06:23 PM
i so think we're at the same hotel....but i really don't know! UGG! I'm finalizing all my plans tonight so i guess i'll know later on...

The rumor is true they do have a shuttle

!*Jessi-Chan*!
09-19-2006, 06:31 PM
gurl, i don't even KNOW if it's the same marriot! I will probably still drive, even if they have a shuttle. there's just something about the reassurance of knowing you have a ride to and fro. + i wonder how people will look when a girl dressed gothic hops on their shuttle...o.O

hentaigirl82
09-19-2006, 06:33 PM
gurl, i don't even KNOW if it's the same marriot! I will probably still drive, even if they have a shuttle. there's just something about the reassurance of knowing you have a ride to and fro. + i wonder how people will look when a girl dressed gothic hops on their shuttle...o.O

LOL thier goin to think omg she need jesus lol, just kidding

!*Jessi-Chan*!
09-19-2006, 06:51 PM
LOL! they probably are. But i just looked and the Courtyard i'm in is in Windy Hill...which is straight down Cobb Parkway or something like that.

hentaigirl82
09-19-2006, 06:53 PM
The one called "My House."

Only $0.00 per day/night.

Bout 20 minutes away.

Anyone need a room?

bahahahahaha..

XD

Yoshii- Thats just evil lol,I can cook

Akarui-chan
09-19-2006, 11:35 PM
LOL! they probably are. But i just looked and the Courtyard i'm in is in Windy Hill...which is straight down Cobb Parkway or something like that.
OMG!! ME TOO!! The 3 minute away hotel! ya!

Jessi-chan~~ can I ask you a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge favor?
My group isn't going to be in town till 2PM Friday and I'm stuck trudging all my stuff around the convention that day till then T_T Can I put my stuff in your hotel room temporarily, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease~~~? just until they get there and we have a room?*practically begging* *PMs you her cell phone number*

!*Jessi-Chan*!
09-20-2006, 09:43 PM
Akarui: got your PM and sent you one in return. but OF COURSE you can. I have no problem with that. I sent you my number too