PDA

View Full Version : who is going to anime la and what are you going as?!?

gacktsgirl
09-20-2006, 07:49 PM
i just want to know who is planning on going to anime la and what you are cosplaying as(if you are cosplaying) so that i can find some of you.

if i seem freaky...i am. :lost:but dont be scared...i maybe new but i just want to meet people and have fun. i am going with the anime club at my school so there will be even more of my type of freaks then normal.

hopefully i will be going as Yuki from Vampire Knight. :spinner:

Varnani
09-21-2006, 12:56 AM
I'll be there as either Roy Mustang(Fullmetal Alchemist) or Ichimaru Gin(Bleach). ^^

I've never heard of your character. x_X; Any chance you could show me a pic?

Moon Prince
09-21-2006, 03:22 AM
I may go.. It's the weekend after my birthday. If I do go, I'll be most likely Sakura Nishihori from Go Go Sentai Boukenger.

Not sure if I will have my other costume done by then...

AuroraHermione
09-21-2006, 11:49 AM
I'm going!!! The costumes that are most likely to come are Winry from FMA (this one's for sure), Orihime from Bleach, Kagome from Inuyasha and Hermione from Harry Potter. Sakura from Naruto as well if it's made by then too.

fma_pwns_u
09-21-2006, 04:54 PM
I'll be going as Hojo from Final Fantasy VII, hopefully someone will recognize me! (Just kidding.)

You shouldn't call yourself a freak, there's nothing wrong with liking anime. :)

Sonsko-chan
09-21-2006, 07:15 PM
I'll be there. I'm not sure what costumes I'll be wearing, since I live about 10-15 minutes away.

Eh, I'll be there with numerous costumes. How 'bout we go with that.xD
:]

*Edit- costumes still in the air. Definately bringing Elysia Hughes, Ginny Weasley, and Padme Amidala (Ep. II).

Maguma
09-21-2006, 07:31 PM
Tri Edge shall come!

Kamasu
09-21-2006, 11:59 PM
I'm coming as AC Cloud Strife.

BoinkCoBoy
09-22-2006, 12:43 AM
I'll be there. I'm one of the Masquerade Directors. My job is to make whatever you choose to cosplay in the Masquerade look as good as possible. :bigtu:

Milai Sapphire
09-24-2006, 11:11 AM
Ooh I definitely will be there. My birthday weekend :D No better way to spend it than at a con with friends. ^^ But yeah I'll be there with our LA cosplay group, Dreamer's Edge...in Mai Hime cosplay. And I'll probably wear Lenne to compliment my friend's Yuna for a photoshoot maybe....saa...XD Or maybe I'll try to coordinate something else with other people too ^^ Maybe Nekozawa from Ouran XD

Lily-chan
09-25-2006, 07:48 PM
I'll be there with Gracia Hughes from Fullmetal Alchemist, Rufus Shinra from Final Fantasy AC, and *hopefully* Sophie Von Teschen from the Illusionist, if not her then Vivi (One Piece) or Lady Cait Sith will take her place. Can't wait! Well, I can wait for the accursed evil flight at like 6am, but Its worth it for ALA!

Lil_Neko-Chan
09-25-2006, 10:06 PM
yay freaks!!! Power to the freak mobs!!! there is always power in numbers ^_^
I'm still in the deciding stages but so far I'll be going as a few of the following:
Deidara (Naruto)
Lust (FMA)
Sai (Naruto)
Goth Lolita Neko
Sexy no Jutsu (Naruto)
Sailor Neptune (Sailor Moon)
Hiroshi Nakano (Gravitation)

kaolinite
09-27-2006, 12:20 AM
I'll definitly be there, either as Siren or Shiva...

starlet_flower
09-27-2006, 10:31 AM
i'm still not sure if i'm able to go, but if i am, then i'll be bringing these costumes...hopefully.

Girl-type Ranma-Ranma 1 1/2(possible)
Kuroki Mio-PGSM(not sure on this one yet)
Lady Ishtar-Vampire Game(definately)
Moogle variation(aka Moogirl)-FF(definately)

folkeye
09-27-2006, 12:06 PM
Well I shall have Kadaj of course and if I'm lucky a second character....gotta work up the nerve to make it, then actually wear it.

Gowa-chan
09-27-2006, 09:45 PM
So far, it looks like I'll be bringing Mitarashi Anko, and my Female Airbender costume. Maybe Vaati, but I'm not sure if he'll be done by that time.

gacktsgirl
09-29-2006, 10:16 AM
I'll be there as either Roy Mustang(Fullmetal Alchemist) or Ichimaru Gin(Bleach). ^^

I've never heard of your character. x_X; Any chance you could show me a pic?
http://www.shojobeat.com/images/leftpane/featured/cover14.jpg

that be the cover i got the idea from. i really enjoy the manga and i love Yuki plus all my friends said that i would make a really good Yuki so i took their advice and am planning to have the costume done on time.

Varnani
10-01-2006, 05:11 PM
Looks cool ^^ good luck!

chiiokami
10-02-2006, 04:35 PM
i'm going and i'm gonna be millie from trigun and most likely tsume from wolf's rain also ^-^

LadyAmaryllis
10-03-2006, 03:53 AM
I *might* come. I'd really, really like to, but I have a lot going on financially right now. There's a small possibility that I'll have one of my new Harry Potter costumes finished, and I'd wear one of those.

More likely I would wear my Earthy Clow Card costume, because I still don't have any great photos. We'll see how money, is, though...I'm in serious debt right now so >.> I dunno. I will try my best!

Michi
10-03-2006, 04:57 PM
I am definitely planning on attending ALA, but my costume plans aren't set in stone yet. I only have one costume I know I'll be doing, but it's secret!

Pretty Sammy
10-05-2006, 02:31 AM
I'm going to ALA. It's the weekened after my finals are over, so that's a really big plus for me. XDDD

I'll probably be wearing Shiho from Mai Hime (I'm a guest cosplayer of Dreamer's Edge) and Kaoru Hitachiin Cheshire Cat version. I'm not sure about another costume...I have costumes planned, but I don't know which one I'll wear.

Indigo Dye
10-05-2006, 04:04 PM
Oh thats really cool I always love meeting new people, especially if their cosplayers.

For Anime LA I will be bringing the following costumes.
Aizen Sousuke - Bleach. ( Captain and Traitor Version)
Aizen Sousuke(Hueco Mundo version) - Bleach
Sakata Gintoki - Gintama (It should be finished by then)

will [ishida]
10-05-2006, 04:06 PM
I'll probably come. Got nothing else better to do (besides school, that is ^_^)

I'll be either:
Ishida Uryu w/ Ginrei Kojaku (Bleach)
Shimura Shinpachi (Gintama)

[ishida]

gacktsgirl
10-06-2006, 10:17 AM
Looks cool ^^ good luck!

thanx. it is already starting to come together. i am soooo happy! i want to wear it to PMX but i probably wont have it in time. mail order accessories suck!!!
:bigcry: but thankyou for the encouragement.

MuffinMan
10-07-2006, 01:10 AM
This is gonna be my first con, so I don't really know what I'm gonna go as yet. I'll definately be going however ^_^. Please be gentle :japan:

CelestialAurora
10-07-2006, 05:33 PM
I'll be there! ^^ I'm not exactly sure what I'm wearing yet. I was planning on wearing Ep III Padme because I wanted to wear it last year for SW Day but never did. But now, my friends want to do a little cosplay group and we haven't decided what we're going to be yet. ^^;; So I guess we'll see what happens.

IDrewFelix
10-09-2006, 04:53 AM
Ahhh I hope my ferenan cosplay is ready by then..:lost:

Onyx
10-14-2006, 12:28 PM
Hey all ^^ looks like I do get to go to ALA afterall squuuuuueeee.

I'll be bringing along Sesshoumaru's Mom, possibley Krad(if my Dark insists) and Axel form KH2(+ a special version of him for the masquerade :) )

See ya all there.

gacktsgirl
10-14-2006, 02:20 PM
Hey all ^^ looks like I do get to go to ALA afterall squuuuuueeee.

I'll be bringing along Sesshoumaru's Mom, possibley Krad(if my Dark insists) and Axel form KH2(+ a special version of him for the masquerade :) )

See ya all there.

were you and "your dark" at anime expo '06 and dark and krad???? :spinner:

Eurobeat King
10-14-2006, 02:28 PM
I'll most likely return to ALA Year 3, but I probably won't cosplay and just take pictures. (Need to make up for missing out on AniMagic..) The new RX-7 FC3S won't be ready by ALA, either.. So I'll be wearing casual clothes taking pics all weekend. :)

Onyx
10-15-2006, 12:30 AM
were you and "your dark" at anime expo '06 and dark and krad???? :spinner:

Yep we were :).:angel:

xcascax
10-18-2006, 03:51 PM
Ayane c1 (DoA4), Crowley (D.Gray-man), Sayla (Mobile Suit Gundam)
Kurogane (Tsubasa), Ryoko (Tenchi Muyo!), Nemu (Bleach),
Zaku (Naruto), Shira (Blade of the Immortal), Aika (Skies of Arcadia)
All subject to change :p

daoutlaw
10-18-2006, 04:36 PM
going : yes
cosplaying : hell yeah
what to wear : well....thats still up in the air.

Youshi Semenjyu
10-18-2006, 07:25 PM
Well...Haku from Spirited Away. Possibly Saria. Two others I'm not at liberty to discuss! ^_^

LadyAmaryllis
10-19-2006, 08:45 PM
Okay, I'm coming for sure! I'll be bringing my Earthy Clow Card and an updated version of my Split Lady Une. I will probably come just on Saturday, we'll see.

Squee! Anime conventions! I've been studying abroad and missing out on all of the fall cons. I can't wait for ALA! xD

Earthbounder
10-19-2006, 09:16 PM
I early-bird registered on the 3rd day of 06 :D I'm definately coming for 07!

As far as costumes go...

Kurosaki Isshin (Bleach), Kakashi/Asuma/Other (Naruto - Still Deciding), Marine Captain Smoker (One Piece), Inuyasha (Inuyasha), Greed v. Incarnation Hughes (Original FMA Costume) and possibly Komui (D.Gray-Man)

gacktsgirl
10-20-2006, 10:53 AM
Yep we were :).:angel:

OMG!!! i saw you guys!!! i was with the giant pocky box and the onigiri!!!!

Iloveknives
10-20-2006, 03:41 PM
I am going as (hopefully) albert wesker (WOMANLY WESKER! ^_^) and jill valentine (the first resident evil game)

Iloveknives
10-20-2006, 03:42 PM
I'll most likely return to ALA Year 3, but I probably won't cosplay and just take pictures. (Need to make up for missing out on AniMagic..) The new RX-7 FC3S won't be ready by ALA, either.. So I'll be wearing casual clothes taking pics all weekend. :)

we missed you at ani-magic........ :bigcry:

Mandy Mitchell
10-20-2006, 11:23 PM
I'm planning on going to ALA but my costumes are a secret for now.

Purplepixie
10-21-2006, 02:00 PM
Light handcuffed to an L, and Tenchi in BattleSuit @_@. Itll get done eventually...

Sana-chan
10-21-2006, 04:48 PM
Definitely coming to ALA again this year! Though I'm still not sure what I'm wearing quite yet >>;;

Jaina Solo
10-21-2006, 09:35 PM
Yay! I love Anime LA! I'll be there for sure.

neeyan
10-23-2006, 07:21 PM
I might be going. If I do, I'll be bringing XP-tan and Tousaka Rin at least.

gacktsgirl
10-25-2006, 07:59 PM
Ill be going as Juromaru (Inuyasha) assuming i can ever get this blasted mask done >.<! And i may still be bleeding through the eyes when i get there from trying to make a Kageromaru doll @_@. First convention and going solo, huzzah for traumatic experiences ne?

hopefully anime LA wont be to scary but be forewarned their will be some scary looking cosplayers and crossplayers...like some guys who go as girls in tutus and dont shave their legs!!!! that was scary! ALA will be my third con/expo and i am still terrified of the possibilities why do you think i set this forum up...i want to know ahead of time if i need to bring horse blinders or not.

but it will be fun and even more fun if you can find a group to go with...you can always hook up with my group...there will probably be about 10 of us going so it wont be as scary.

either way...what ever you end up doing it will be a great experience and you will have loads of fun...not only that but you will meet new people and have new friends. you already have 11 new ones from my group and we havent even met. so dont worry. ^.^

Lil_Neko-Chan
10-25-2006, 11:01 PM
either way...what ever you end up doing it will be a great experience and you will have loads of fun...not only that but you will meet new people and have new friends. you already have 11 new ones from my group and we havent even met. so dont worry. ^.^

i second that 1000%!:bigtu:

linkluver6
10-29-2006, 09:08 PM
I am doing Kalas from baten kaitos eternal wings and the lost ocean

since he is my favorite in that game

and not alot ppl do bk lol

though I will be tifa for an ff gathering

XeoFLCL
10-29-2006, 11:02 PM
I'm going to attempt Argeian Jei Owen from Magna Carta: Tears Of Blood.

I'm a little concerned however about a few things:
1) Bleaching and dying my eyebrows, and little concerned about bleaching and dying my hair aswell
2) Straightening it after bleaching... I hear this is HORRIBLE after you bleach. If someone can help me on this that'd be nice
3) Growing my hair about 3-4 more inches in 3 months......(I'll be taking supplements, and trimming my hair every 2 weeks untill then) (I can't stand wigs, dunno why heh)
4) His arm, not really all that concerned about that, just something else that'll take about a week, because I'll be using the foam armor trick for that.

If anyone has any tips aswell, search up the name. You should be able to find a picture.

hellrazer
10-30-2006, 04:31 AM
It looks like I will be joining the madness.
I will be Tamaki from Ouran Host Club. I promise I will have my hair figured out by then, so it will be better than PMX not to mention we will have the entire entourage: including Haruhi, the homo side characters, Renge, Lobelia, and some manga only characters.
I've been to quite a few other cons but never attended Anime LA, so this should be a new experience. I'm sure it will be crazy awesome. I look forward to seeing you all.

aznbassplayer
10-31-2006, 06:41 PM
ala might be during my midterms, so im just gonna be there for a day. imma be wearing kh sora instead of kh2 sora ^^

edit: actually, scratch that, im bringing both soras lol.

Nekobo
11-01-2006, 11:53 AM
It looks like I will be joining the madness.
I will be Tamaki from Ouran Host Club. I promise I will have my hair figured out by then, so it will be better than PMX not to mention we will have the entire entourage: including Haruhi, the homo side characters, Renge, Lobelia, and some manga only characters.
I've been to quite a few other cons but never attended Anime LA, so this should be a new experience. I'm sure it will be crazy awesome. I look forward to seeing you all.

I'll be going as part of the aforementioned Ouran group as Satoshi (...I think...?).

I'll be Uryuu Ishida (and perhaps Ryuuken Ishida) from Bleach and Hayate from Naruto for their respective gatherings. It's gonna be a fun hair day~

kusogaki
11-01-2006, 12:38 PM
i'm going as an ANBU, SnJ Zabuza, and Yoruichi. Hopefully I'll get my sword done by then!!!

Eurobeat King
11-01-2006, 01:51 PM
Here's my revised cosplay list:

Jann Lee (c6 costume) : Dead or Alive Ultimate
Ohgami Ichirou : Sakura Taisen
Trowa Barton (Mariemaya uniform) : Gundam Wing "Endless Waltz"
Shinji Ikari : Neon Genesis Evangelion

Dictator Juu
11-03-2006, 01:17 AM
1. This con is worth going, even though it is still relatively tiny.
2. I am going with the SC Crew, look for us in the artists market!
3. ALOT of people cosplay at this con, its really cool.

linkluver6
11-04-2006, 12:58 AM
i am also doing tifa from ff7 ac from the gathering

R.Cutie
11-05-2006, 02:01 PM
I'll be attending! I'm plotting about 3 costumes I think, but not sure what yet. One Loli, one Jpop, and one anime most likely ^_^ Can't wait to see everyone!

Nekobo
11-06-2006, 11:48 AM
The poster above reminded me of somethng...

I might also bring my CCS Syaoran cosplay, if there's time for the time. Or room in my friend's car for all our costumes. x.x

Shachou
11-06-2006, 04:30 PM
I'll be going, and as Sparda from Devil May Cry. I just hope I actually get off my lazy ass and get on it. -coughcoughstarsewing!coughcough- ; ;

jetspectacular
11-08-2006, 01:23 AM
Definately finding a way to go to ALA again :D

Bringing.. most likely:

Robin (chevalier) .. new cos x_x
Camille (Zeta)
Natarle (Gseed)
Meyrin (Gseed destiny)
Matsuda (Death Note)
oh. add Claus Valca (Last Exile) because I finally have blue contacts.. and I need good pics of that cos XD;

xcascax-- I didn't know you liked Gundam XD; yay sayla! wow.. now I want to make use of the Amuro wig I have...

Kurai_811
11-08-2006, 01:33 PM
ill be going as:
SnJ Naruto original clothed version
Lightsaber Kikyo
and (normal) Uzumaki Naruto if i can get in done in time. damn planning stages.. >< XD

nooooo now im getting all hyper just over the thought of ALA! >.< *cant wait* ^^

Ellome
11-09-2006, 02:33 PM
Jet + Matsuda = Love. All sorts of love :D

I'll be there! I love ALA :D

I'm bringing/making~

Charles d'Eon de Beaumont (Chevalier)
Ohtori Kyouya (Middle school version)
Komui Li (D.Gray-man)
(2) Secret costumes for D.Gray-myu
Kurogane (Tsubasa)

And probably throwing one or two things in my suitcase. [Ikkaku from Bleach as one maybe?]

Hazel Chaz
11-13-2006, 10:14 PM
I'll definitely be there. I know I've got my membership already, because there's a list of members online. I went to the Registration Page (http://www.animelosangeles.org/anime-la/2007/ALA2007registration.htm) and typed my name into the box, and hit "SEARCH" and it shows that I'm a member of the convention and what city I live in (or what city my mailing address is in!). I can even tell if my name's spelled right. It doesn't show my badge name, but other than that it's got everything I need to make sure I'm pre-registered.

If you're pre-registered (or volunteered enough hours to get a pass-on membership), you can look up your name too...

I *might* come. I'd really, really like to, but I have a lot going on financially right now.
Well, if you pre-register and then your plans change, we do allow you to transfer your membership to someone else or to roll it over (once) to the next year. I mention this because pre-registering is cheaper than joining at the door...

P.S. Yes, I really did try the membership lookup feature; I had to test it to make sure it was working and pulling up the data from this year and not last year.

crimsonGOJYO
11-14-2006, 08:49 PM
I am going as:
Rhode Camelot from D.Gray-Man.
Yoruichi from Bleach.
Kurogane from Tsubasa.
Ringo from Air Gear.
Misa from Death Note.

inuashley
11-14-2006, 09:16 PM
From the looks of it, I actually haven't posted here...I think XP
Ok, well this is probably it, I don't feel like changing a million times, I'll save that for AX. ^^

Friday - Axel(Kingdom Hearts)
Saturday - Itachi(Naruto)
Sunday - Hitsugaya(Bleach)

And I'll probably put Shuichi somewhere in there, but I need different makeup for that, so don't be suprised if i'm wearing emo-looking makeup for Shuichi XDD

Muralasa
11-16-2006, 12:10 AM
[...]

Indigo Dye
11-16-2006, 08:01 AM
I'm horrible with my costume day schedules I just wear what people find appropriate for the day.
Anyway...For Anime LA I will be bring the following costumes
Sakata Gintoki - Gintama
Aizen Sousuke - Bleach (All of my versions)
Henry Townshend - Silent Hill 4

I'm in desperate search of an Eileen Galvin :bigcry: , it'd be great of any costume of her I just wish I had one to walk around with and socialize with, Henry gets lonely all by himself you know?
If your interested let me know please! Also it would be a first to see a Californian cosplayer do her!

gacktsgirl
11-16-2006, 10:33 AM
hey you better be bringing Aizen i have yet to see your cosplay...i know you yet i havent seen your aizen cosplays....if you know who this is...good...if not it be maria....and i have to see your cosplay!!!!!

derelict_
11-16-2006, 04:07 PM
i really want to go as ashe! can someone tell me more information about it? i live pretty close ^^

msmoonprincess
11-20-2006, 12:43 PM
I am going but my costumes are going to be really obscurish. I'm going to do Kim Possible, Hermione Granger, Tanpopo Yamazaki from Imadoki Nowadays, Mayura Seno from Alice 19th, Usagi Tuskino in her P.E. uniform, and Aya Mikage from Ceres.

Sonsko-chan
11-20-2006, 07:01 PM
My list is changing. :] I have it mostly set though. Now to just start working. ^^;

@msmoonprincess- With the exception of Usagi Tuskino, I know all of those characters. Can't wait to see 'em done! :D

evanae
11-23-2006, 06:44 PM
So far, most likely it'll be:

- Anna [Chevalier]
- Lunamaria [GSeedD]
- artbook Ritsuka [Loveless]
- Raito [Death Note]
+ maybe...a few more undecided ones~ :x

Suzushichan
11-24-2006, 02:19 AM
THIS JUST IN: SUZUSHI WILL BE RYUK(deathnote) IN THE MASQUERADE IF ABLE TO ATTEND. that is all...

FullMetal Tora
11-24-2006, 12:42 PM
Hey, I'll definitely be there Fri. and Sat. and I *might* be Edward Elric briefly on Friday for the gathering. I'll be going as Uchiha Sasuke (pre-time jump) for most of the time though. Can't wait! ^__^

Luna
11-25-2006, 04:29 PM
Blah, hmmm, we are only going for Saturday and half of Sunday, so I can't bring no more then 3 costumes or so.
Possibly will bring Naruto cosplay( I want to hit the gathering), Trinity Blood, new costume if we enter masq, MAYBE Chrno Crusade. So many costumes, so little time!!!

Purplepixie
11-27-2006, 10:58 PM
Blah, Juuromaru costume fell through (It keeps turning out looking like a demonic Luigi XD!) So ill put it back onto the 'to do list'. But i did find my way into a small group of people who are also going to ALA, and the costume list has changed a bit. Im now going to be Light (Deathnote) handcuffed to an L, as well as Tenchi (Tenchi Muyo!) in battlesuit (assuming i can get the sword done -_-'). Hope to meet some of you there ^_^!

creative_cat
11-28-2006, 05:21 PM
Hopefully I can come with some people. If I can, then I'm gonna cosplay as Mitsuki from Full Moon Wo Sagashite and/or Princess Mononoke! :)

kabuki_KILLER
11-28-2006, 10:33 PM
No...I changed my mind. I let fate and my wallet decide who I'm going to cos as. It'll be one of those. **points at sig**

BTW, I cannot wait to see you all there. This is one of my favorite cons.

iaShakezula
12-03-2006, 10:06 AM
a D.Gray Man bad ass

Rad_Apple
12-14-2006, 09:31 PM
I'll be at ALA in my first crossplay ever, and I'll proudly be struttin' in as Mugen with a Fuu and hopefully a Jin too. ^_^
watch out.

Master Zero
12-15-2006, 12:36 AM
I'm going....I just dont know as who. X3

moofyboof
01-11-2007, 10:44 PM
I'm most likely gonna go, as I'm new to the cosplay scene and don't want to start at something TOO large (I'm shy!!)

So, If I go, I'll probably be Nina from Harvest Moon (the Super Nintendo version) and my friend would be Jack :)

And if I get it done (most likely not, with work and school and what not).... Ulala from Space Channel 5 :D :D :D

I'd also enjoy doing Tina from Dead or Alive, but the boyfriend does not approve as he won't attend :P

mlarad
01-12-2007, 12:43 AM
I'll be attending the whole con along with nobodies inc

in the first day i will be as matsumoto shinigami
on the second day tsunade
and in the third day matsumoto school uniform

hope to see more people from new season of bleach like arancars

(especially ulquiorran)

see you all at ALA'07 ^_^

inuashley
01-12-2007, 12:53 AM
I proably posted here already, but I updated my list:

Friday afternoon - Axel(KH2)
Friday Night - Raver Axel
Saturday morning/afternoon/masquerade - Itachi(Naruto)
Saturday night - Organization Roxas(KH2)
Sunday - Hitsugaya(Bleach)

Lil_Neko-Chan
01-12-2007, 06:05 PM
My costume list-

Friday- Hinamori (Bleach)
Friday Night-Tavern Wench -4 Rum Party ^^-
Saturday-Sai (Naruto)
Sunday- Hinamori

linkluver6
01-12-2007, 10:12 PM
woot!!!!!!!!!!! I just got my blue wig for
KALAS!

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
so excited!
2 weeks guys
and I get to go as a guy that most people probably dont even know hee hee

Maguma
01-12-2007, 10:30 PM
Portgas D. Ace and for about 3 hours, Azure Kite

Meanlilkitty
01-13-2007, 07:39 PM
I'll be dressed as Ino from Naruto and as Seras Victoria from Hellsing. I think my cannon will finally be finished by then...

Michi
01-15-2007, 02:46 PM
Okay, so...

New:
- Yohko Mano (Devil Hunter Yohko)
- Rinali Li (D.Gray-man; secret special outfit for D.gray-myu cosplay group)

Old/Fixed Up:
- Misuzu Kamio (AIR) <-- fixing collar and adding some stuff
- Kasumi (Dead or Alive 3) <-- so sick of this, but want to fix it up and get better pics

I really, really wanted to do a KOF costume of some sorts, but I'd rather make sure my two new costumes get done and my two old ones get nice and fixed up. ^^ So I won't commit to anything else til that happens, and then I'll probably be out of time. XD~

crimsonGOJYO
01-15-2007, 05:35 PM
Friday Afternoon: Waiter!Kurogane, with Syaoran and Fai [we'll be serving cookies to everybody. :D] - Tsubasa.
Friday Night (AMV Contest/Rum Party/Dance): Random Gothic Lolita. :3

Saturday Morning/Afternoon: Rhode Camelot. [D.Gray-Man]
Saturday Afternoon: Hiroshi Nakago [Gravitation] (Yaoi Gathering?)
Saturday Afternoon/Masquerade: Momiji [Fruits Basket]
Saturday Night: Random Gothic Lolita.

Sunday Morning: SCHOOL!Rukia [Bleach]

MakimachiMotoko
01-15-2007, 07:00 PM
I'm going!! AS:

D-Gray Man's Rinali Li
Busou renkin's Mahiru
Vampire Knight's Yuki
and maybe Tsukamoto Tenma from School Rumble~

Michi
01-17-2007, 12:51 PM
I really, really wanted to do a KOF costume of some sorts, but I'd rather make sure my two new costumes get done and my two old ones get nice and fixed up. ^^ So I won't commit to anything else til that happens, and then I'll probably be out of time. XD~

Totally won't have the time/money for a KOF costume now that I've made plans to do the masquerade (in a secret costume I can't name!). Oh well, next con! Five costumes is plenty for me these days.

AngieRikku
01-17-2007, 05:35 PM
Cosplay List~
Friday: Thief Rikku (Hopefully)
Saturday Morning: Shana Kimono Version
Saturday Night: Yuffie DoC
Sunday: Shana Uniform Version
I hope some people have seen Shakugan no Shana (prays) So good...:toothy:

inuashley
01-17-2007, 07:17 PM
Cosplay List~
Friday: Thief Rikku (Hopefully)
Saturday Morning: Shana Kimono Version
Saturday Night: Yuffie DoC
Sunday: Shana Uniform Version
I hope some people have seen Shakugan no Shana (prays) So good...:toothy:

Me and my friend have seen it; she's planning a Shana cosplay ^_^

Sexy Kat-Kashi
01-17-2007, 07:36 PM
im going and going as Orihime, Time Jump Sakura, and Sexy No Jutsu not sure if ill b going as anyone else yet

gacktsgirl
01-17-2007, 08:54 PM
i am not going to do yuki from vampire knight anymore... i just dont have enough time...but i will be doing Misa from Deathnote!!! yay! shopping and cool clothes!:rockon:

Captain Gundam
01-17-2007, 09:44 PM
I'm going as

Hoenn Ash
Normal Chiro (on Sunday)
Maybe Ben from Ben 10 if i can finish it
and a secret cosplay (you'll see)

Gowa-chan
01-17-2007, 09:52 PM
I've figured out my costume list now.
Friday: Akira from Nobuta wo Produce (with pirate gear during the rum party)
Saturday: Vaati from Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, maybe Anko later on
Sunday: Anko from Naruto

Maguma
01-17-2007, 10:27 PM
Friday (if im only going that day): Ace
Friday (if i go saturday) Azure Kite AND Ace
Saturday: Ace and Azure kite for just a LITTLE bit

Random Karen
01-17-2007, 10:36 PM
At the moment it looks like:

Saturday morning(?): Fai from Tsubasa Chronicles
Saturday afternoon: Athrun from Gundam SEED
Sunday: Haruhi from Ouran High School Host Club

I'm pretty flexible so it may change. ^_^

Lil_Neko-Chan
01-17-2007, 11:04 PM
im going and going as Orihime, Time Jump Sakura, and Sexy No Jutsu not sure if ill b going as anyone else yet

you forgot pirate wench! lol ^^

Reno_kun
01-17-2007, 11:55 PM
most likely AC Reno, Shino from Naruto, Pie from Tokyo Mew Mew, and some secret ones.

AngieRikku
01-17-2007, 11:57 PM
Me and my friend have seen it; she's planning a Shana cosplay ^_^
Woot! Woot! I'm so glad. ^_^

Michi
01-18-2007, 04:08 PM
Now that my plans are more evolved:

Friday morning - Rinali Li (D.gray-man) [secret costume for D.gray-myu]
Friday afternoon - Yohko Mano (Devil Hunter Yohko)

Saturday morning - Kasumi (Dead or Alive 3) [C1]
Saturday afternoon - secret masquerade costume!!

Sunday - likely not cosplaying at all

Hooray. :D I took off Misuzu because my Yukito won't really have time for photos anyway, so I have more time to fix her up for next time. ^^~

Sexy Kat-Kashi
01-18-2007, 07:10 PM
you forgot pirate wench! lol ^^

oh yeah thank u Lil_Neko-Chan i new i was forgeting the pirate wench

Milai Sapphire
01-19-2007, 12:50 AM
Only there Saturday/Sunday. So uhh, here's my plans:

Saturday:
-Meer; Gundam SEED Destiny (if I can get it done this weekend. Hoping for lots of sun on my birthday...if not, good ol' Murrue outfit ^^; )
-Ringo; Air Gear (I have feeling I'm gonna be cold in that outfit. Shorts and a sleeveless top >< no school uniform by then unfortunately so hehe otherwise I'd wear that instead)
-Nekozawa; Ouran (with my group ^^)

Sunday:
-Nekozawa again probably. XD That might be the most comfy and least cold out of all of them. XD;

Chas
01-19-2007, 01:42 AM
Whee. A week left, guys! I'm almost finished with everything - hopefully I won't be spending an all-nighter next Thursday finishing up due to procrastination. xD;

FRIDAY:

Something Sexy~! On the downlow, hurhur. 8D
Ohtori Choutarou - Bling Bling version with TeniMyUSA

SATURDAY:

Shinn Asuka/Yzak Jule - Gundam SEED
River Wenham - d.Gray-Man
Demyx - Kingdom Hearts II

Masquerade Funtimes with d.Gray-Myu

Akutagawa Jiroh - Prince of Tennis

SUNDAY:

No cosplay~

LadyAmaryllis
01-20-2007, 01:53 AM
Friday: Just me, or I'll bring something random. Tingle? xD

Saturday: Snape for the Harry Potter gathering

At some point: Earthy Clow Card

Mandy Mitchell
01-21-2007, 04:03 PM
Saturday: Temari (2nd outfit) from Naruto
Sunday: Rukia (school outfit) from Bleach

Solaria
01-21-2007, 04:27 PM
I'm taking it pretty casual at this con.

Saturday: Kaoru (Rurouni Kenshin)
Sunday: Hunny (Ouran)

moofyboof
01-21-2007, 04:31 PM
Friday: Just me, or I'll bring something random. Tingle? xD

HAHHAHAHA tingle!!!!!!! (do it!!!!)

starlet_flower
01-21-2007, 05:26 PM
my costume list has changed considerably, so here is my final list:

Friday: L(Death Note), Lettuce(Tokyo Mew Mew), Zakuro(Tokyo Mew Mew)

Saturday: Squall Leonhart(FFVIII), Moogle, Dagger(FFIX)

Sunday: Kyouya Ootori(Ouran High School Host Club)

inuashley
01-21-2007, 05:49 PM
My list has changed again, but this is hopefully the final list:

Friday: Axel(KH2), Raver Axel
Saturday: Itachi(Naruto), Sasuke(Pre-TJ), Axel
Sunday: Hitsugaya(Bleach)

Breeface
01-21-2007, 11:38 PM
Friday: Probably normal clothes at first then later Dancer Nobody ( KHII )
Saturday: Zidane Tribal ( FFIX ) and maybe Sanji ( One Piece )
Sunday: Hirako Shinji ( Bleach ) and maybe Larc~en~ciel SMILE Box ( jrock cosplay )