PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Gathering?

Pages : [1] 2

Asuma'sFire
09-21-2006, 08:13 PM
Hmm...iono just thought of starting this thread since noone has yet. Anyways...last year's ALA was frackin awesome and the gatherin was great too. Anyways...post who you're goin as and such and such. For me I'm gonna be the tokken Asuma and probably ANBU Asuma. :untrust:

Lil_Neko-Chan
09-25-2006, 09:55 PM
NARUTO GATHERiNG:

Saturday @ 3pm in front of the pond

Pre-Time Jump-
Naruto- Frost-Aya
Sasuke- J Ryoga, FullMetal Tora
Sakura- FlowerOfThCourt
Ino- Meanlilkitty
TenTen- Luna's friend, MilfieSakuraba
Temari- Mandy Mitchell
Chouji- sonicfan
Shino- Reno_kun
Zaku- xcascax
Kin- Kasui_Enoki

Post-Time Jump-
Naruto- Chibi-kun,
Sai- Lil_Neko-Chan
Sakura- Mei Jing, KikyouLuver
Sasuke- SnowDragonX
Yamato- Earthbounder?
Hinata- lee-buddy
Kazekage Garra- premonitiongirl
Neji- Luna
Deidara- Annie-Mei?
Kotetsu- Silver_Ruby

Itachi- inuashley
Kakashi- foreverdark, Earthbounder?, Kakashi_sensei_
Iruka-Sensei- YamiMegumi, Amy Kimiko
Asuma- Asuma'sFire
Anko- Gowa-chan
Genma- BrianAnim?
Hayate- Nekobo
Tsunade- mlarad
Jiraiya- Midcoregeek
Orochimaru- Hyuuga Duo, maggifan (Akatsuki version)
Kabuto- crowbarzero
Flashback Zabuza- BrianAnim?
SnJ Kakashi- Sexy_Katkashi(cloud version ^___^ )
SnJ Deidara- KazeNeko
SnJ Zabuza- kusogaki
Akatsuki Hinata- YamiMegumi

inuashley
09-25-2006, 11:20 PM
Last year's was a lot of fun, but it sucked that we had to get out of there fast because of the wedding thing that was going on. Hopefully that won't happen again. I'll be there as either pre TJ Sasuke or Itachi, but probably Itachi ^^

Gowa-chan
09-26-2006, 12:03 AM
I'll most likely be bringing my Anko this (aka-next) year, instead of my kazekage Gaara like last. I don't want to bind again X.x

Reno_kun
10-06-2006, 10:44 PM
if I'm going I'll bring my Shino

Earthbounder
10-18-2006, 01:17 AM
Depending on if I get to touch up a few things on my costumes, I'll either be headed to the gathering as Kakashi or possibly Yamato.

foreverdark
10-23-2006, 06:34 PM
Ill be going as Kakashi.

Nekobo
10-30-2006, 05:58 PM
Probably Hayate. Or time jump Hayate, hehe.

Lil_Neko-Chan
10-30-2006, 06:58 PM
so....yeah, when do we wanna have this gathering??? i'm thinking saturday would be a good day to do this, ne??

J Ryoga
10-30-2006, 08:47 PM
Sounds good to me. I'll be there as Sasuke.

mlarad
11-11-2006, 06:40 AM
I will be cosplaying tsunade. i think saturday will be a good day for the

gathering :angel: where will the gathering be at?

Lil_Neko-Chan
11-11-2006, 12:35 PM
still needs to be decided...i liked that place we were at last time

RosyAristocracy
11-11-2006, 08:02 PM
I might be coming as Deidara or SnJ Deidara, and I can come sunday, but I'm not sure if I can come on friday or saturday :/

Reno_kun
11-12-2006, 01:15 AM
now that I have time to work on my Shino I will defenitly be there

FullMetal Tora
11-12-2006, 02:57 PM
I'll be there as Sasuke! ^__^ And i'll most likely only be there late Fri-Sat, so it'd be wonderful if the gathering was on Saturday. Hmmm... How 'bout Saturday at around 2 or 3pm? Let me know what you guys think about it.
Oh, Anko-san! Any plans for a chuunin exam again? I swear I'll beat that Dead-last idiot this time! >.<

Gowa-chan
11-12-2006, 04:51 PM
I'll be there as Sasuke! ^__^ And i'll most likely only be there late Fri-Sat, so it'd be wonderful if the gathering was on Saturday. Hmmm... How 'bout Saturday at around 2 or 3pm? Let me know what you guys think about it.
Oh, Anko-san! Any plans for a chuunin exam again? I swear I'll beat that Dead-last idiot this time! >.<
Hazel Chaz has asked us about the chuunin exam, but ALA is in far to small of an area for it, so we won't be having it at ALA.
I'm hoping that the Naruto gathering will be a bit earlier than 2/3, because of costume conflicts for me.

FullMetal Tora
11-12-2006, 08:49 PM
Aww, that's too bad...
I don't really care when the gathering is as long as it's not early... (and by early I mean like before 11am...) I'm not really sure if i'm even getting there on Fri or early Sat, but we'll see. ^^

Lil_Neko-Chan
11-12-2006, 09:06 PM
ah, i figured that ALA would be too small areawise for a Chunnin exam :(

hmmm, I like the idea of having the Gathering on Saturday at 2pm...sounds like a good time to me...and maybe in the same spot, in front of the pond??? how does that sound to y'all??

foreverdark
11-13-2006, 09:54 PM
I'm a bit nervous i don't know anyone and this will be my first convention.

BrianAnim
11-14-2006, 12:18 PM
aww it's ok kakashi, just remember your wearing a mask so all we'll see of you is 1 eye so no matter what your identity is hidden :-P

As for me I'll eather bring my Genma or Flashback Zabuza.

inuashley
11-14-2006, 08:46 PM
ah, i figured that ALA would be too small areawise for a Chunnin exam :(

hmmm, I like the idea of having the Gathering on Saturday at 2pm...sounds like a good time to me...and maybe in the same spot, in front of the pond??? how does that sound to y'all??

I like that idea ^^ It's well before the masquerade, and that area worked last time, so it should do fine ^_^

Chibi-kun
11-14-2006, 09:21 PM
lol for once im not going as either sasuke or hinata :o! XD but as TJ naruto lol.

Lil_Neko-Chan
11-14-2006, 11:00 PM
lol for once im not going as either sasuke or hinata :o! XD but as TJ naruto lol.

OO
awesomeness!!! I'm going as Sai and my friend Kat-chan is going as TJ Sakura! We so need a Neo-Team 7 shot!! :bigtu:

Elendriel
11-15-2006, 09:10 AM
I'll be there as

Yondaime Hokage
Temari
Akatsuki Itachi
ANBU Itachi
Tsuchi Kin

:D

xcascax
11-15-2006, 05:40 PM
I will be there as Abumi Zaku

RosyAristocracy
11-15-2006, 06:36 PM
I will be going at least one of the days as SnJ Deidara... but I dont even know if I can come on saturday. Baka violin recital. X_x

FullMetal Tora
11-15-2006, 07:27 PM
[QUOTE=hmmm, I like the idea of having the Gathering on Saturday at 2pm...sounds like a good time to me...and maybe in the same spot, in front of the pond??? how does that sound to y'all??[/QUOTE]

Yes, i like the idea of 2pm. ^__^ i've never been to ALA, but since you said it's small, i'm sure something like a pond won't be difficult to find.
Oh, and to the person with the awesome Duo Maxwell quote, you rock!

Midnight Rocket
11-15-2006, 10:42 PM
So then the gathering is going to be Saturday at 2pm? Have you thought of a spot?

Kasui_Enoki
11-15-2006, 10:56 PM
May or may not go. Depends on the time. If I go I will be Kin.

But is there any way we can make it at 3? I'll be at the D.Gray-Man gathering at 1, and it takes a while to change.

Chibi-kun
11-15-2006, 11:50 PM
OO
awesomeness!!! I'm going as Sai and my friend Kat-chan is going as TJ Sakura! We so need a Neo-Team 7 shot!! :bigtu:

lol cool, i have a friend who is going as TJ Sasuke, hence the sudden change in my roles from sasuke to a quick change to naruto XD;;

Lil_Neko-Chan
11-16-2006, 06:13 PM
So then the gathering is going to be Saturday at 2pm? Have you thought of a spot?

i was thinking the same spot as last year ^^ in front of the pond

lol cool, i have a friend who is going as TJ Sasuke, hence the sudden change in my roles from sasuke to a quick change to naruto XD;;

awesome ^_^ so we can have a full Team 7 shot! sweetness!

FullMetal Tora
11-17-2006, 08:13 PM
Just a random thought... a friend of mine might be going as Haku (like at Ani-Magic). Just wondering on her behalf: any Zabuzas out there?

xcascax
11-19-2006, 11:21 AM
May or may not go. Depends on the time. If I go I will be Kin.

But is there any way we can make it at 3? I'll be at the D.Gray-Man gathering at 1, and it takes a while to change.

ya my friend and I have D.Gray-Man at 1, so 3 works for me.

mysticpotatoheadgirl
11-19-2006, 04:48 PM
I will be going as kazekage gaara =)

Lil_Neko-Chan
11-19-2006, 10:06 PM
hmmmm, 3pm sounds ok

so gathering- Saturday @ 3pm in front of pond??

Just a random thought... a friend of mine might be going as Haku (like at Ani-Magic). Just wondering on her behalf: any Zabuzas out there?

i think BrianAnim may be going as Zabuza

Reno_kun
11-21-2006, 10:29 AM
ALA will be here sooner than we think so let's startedand maybe a get a list?

FullMetal Tora
11-21-2006, 04:30 PM
3pm on Sat sounds fine to me. ^_^ Count me in!
Oh, quick unrelated-to-the-gathering question:
Does anyone know if ALA mails out their badges or if you have to pick 'em up when you get there? Also, do they send you a confirmation e-mail or do you have to bring a bank statement or something?
(sorry, i know this is totally unrelated to the thread... lol)

inuashley
11-21-2006, 06:14 PM
3pm on Sat sounds fine to me. ^_^ Count me in!
Oh, quick unrelated-to-the-gathering question:
Does anyone know if ALA mails out their badges or if you have to pick 'em up when you get there? Also, do they send you a confirmation e-mail or do you have to bring a bank statement or something?
(sorry, i know this is totally unrelated to the thread... lol)

You have to pick up your badges at con if you pre-registered ^^ I believe you bring a proof of purchase, depending on what type of payment you used. I actually have a question now XD: If I registered on the last day of ALA 2006, and never got any sort of email or confirmation, do I have to bring anything other than I.D to verify and get my badge?

Lil_Neko-Chan
11-21-2006, 06:35 PM
ALA will be here sooner than we think so let's startedand maybe a get a list?

lol, sounds like a great idea ^_^

FOR LIST, SEE POST #2!!!!
*let me know if youre not on it or if something's wrong with it*

oh and btw, seeing as the gathering list is filling up and the con is about 2 months away....

GATHERiNG- 3pm on Saturday in front of the pond

FullMetal Tora
11-23-2006, 10:40 PM
It's settled then. ^_^
Your list looks about right. I've got no complaints.
Happy Turkey Day to all!

inuashley
11-24-2006, 12:54 AM
I know I'm definitely going to be Itachi for the gathering, so you can take the question mark out ^^ Happy Thanksgiving everyone ^_^

Lil_Neko-Chan
11-24-2006, 02:18 PM
I know I'm definitely going to be Itachi for the gathering, so you can take the question mark out ^^ Happy Thanksgiving everyone ^_^

the change has been made ^^

lol, Happy Black Friday everyone!! Hope you weren't trampled to death by crazy froogle moms at Wal-Mart! :toothy:

Mei Jing
11-25-2006, 08:11 PM
My friends and I are doing time jump characters:
TJ Sasuke - Chibi-kun
TJ Naruto - SnowDragonX
TJ Sakura - me

Luna
11-26-2006, 12:20 AM
Oh, since there are so many Time Jump characters I guess I'll bring my TJ Neji.
My Chibi will be regular Tenten, unless I decide to make her TJ one as well. XD
If she bugs me enough....XD

Hyuuga Duo
11-26-2006, 01:03 AM
I will try to make it, and if I do, I'll try to be SnJ Haku instead of regular (don't ask why the most conservative person you could ever meet wants to do SnJ, but w/e) It won't be revealing (only by my standards it will be...) but I have to get one more piece for my costume for such occation... so it depends on whether i get it or not...

btw, i'm the haku that Fullmetal_tora refered to... *sweatdrop* sorry tora! don't mean to make you post for me! i'll come online more often...

RosyAristocracy
11-26-2006, 03:12 PM
lol, sounds like a great idea ^_^

FOR LIST, SEE POST #2!!!!
*let me know if youre not on it or if something's wrong with it*

oh and btw, seeing as the gathering list is filling up and the con is about 2 months away....

GATHERiNG- 3pm on Saturday in front of the pond

yay, now I dont have to ask when the gathering is ^^

I think I actually will be able to go!
but depending on what day skits are (yes, Im a newbie xD) I might be my secret cosplay or my SnJ Deidara

Ashley, since you actually know what my secret cosplay is, which one would be better for the gathering? ^^(unless skits are only on one day)

Aya Frost
11-26-2006, 04:03 PM
IF, and unfortunately that's a big IF, I can get the money, I'll definitely be seeing you all there with my Pre-Time Jump Naruto... I was the neon colored one at Ani-Magic.

Lil_Neko-Chan
11-26-2006, 05:55 PM
Thanx everyone ^^! List is updated ( YAY!!! Lots of Time Jump *dances*)

Glad you can make it now, KazeNeko ^^

And i hope you can come Frost-Aya, just wouldnt be the same without Traffic-cone (Chuunin) Naruto XDDD

Aya Frost
11-26-2006, 06:06 PM
Go traffic cones!!! ^___^ ..maybe I should bring one... lmao

FullMetal Tora
11-26-2006, 08:34 PM

but depending on what day skits are (yes, Im a newbie xD) I might be my secret cosplay or my SnJ Deidara

SnJ Deidara? lol. He ALREADY looks like a girl! XD
But i do look forward to seeing it. ^_^

FullMetal Tora
11-26-2006, 08:35 PM
I screwed up the quote thing! >.<

...nevermind, i fixed it.... how do you delete posts?

inuashley
11-27-2006, 09:27 AM

Ashley, since you actually know what my secret cosplay is, which one would be better for the gathering? ^^(unless skits are only on one day)

You'll be doing your skit in the masquerade on Saturday, which is the same day as the Naruto gathering. So you probably want to wear whatever costume you're wearing for the masquerade - although your secret costume would be quite funny. ^^

RosyAristocracy
11-27-2006, 09:56 PM
You'll be doing your skit in the masquerade on Saturday, which is the same day as the Naruto gathering. So you probably want to wear whatever costume you're wearing for the masquerade - although your secret costume would be quite funny. ^^

Its time to bribe my mom with birthdayness so I can be 100% sure Im going on saturday >:D

. . .this thread seems somewhat dead >_>

crowbarzero
12-01-2006, 07:12 PM
May or not show up. Depends on if I have a midterm the following week. If I do show, I'll have my kabuto costume with me.

Hyuuga Duo
12-01-2006, 11:54 PM
Ok, scratch my original plans for SnJ Haku, or w/e I said before... my next costume plan for sure is Orochimaru (when he asks tsunade to heal his arms) so I'll do my best to have that one ready since I'll have December to work on it. ^_^

Lil_Neko-Chan
12-02-2006, 04:27 PM
Ok, scratch my original plans for SnJ Haku, or w/e I said before... my next costume plan for sure is Orochimaru (when he asks tsunade to heal his arms) so I'll do my best to have that one ready since I'll have December to work on it. ^_^

scratched and changed :bigtu:
cant wait to see your Orochimaru!!

FullMetal Tora
12-02-2006, 06:38 PM
*shakes head* Duo, quit changing your mind! You'd BETTER make that O-maru costume now that you've said you will! (watch, I'LL be the one making it for you since you can't sew... *cries*)

This thread does seem dead....

Reno_kun
12-03-2006, 11:06 PM
then I shall use my mystical powers of ninjtsu to bring in back to life! I mean yea this thread is dead. but yea I'm looking foward to meeting all of you and holding a huge naurto group!

FullMetal Tora
12-03-2006, 11:16 PM
The same here! ^_^ I think... i think this thread is still dead though unless someone things of another subject to talk about to keep it going... i'm all out. i have ap homework to do. so i love you all but bye for now...

Lil_Neko-Chan
12-05-2006, 01:32 AM
*reads FullMetal Tora's signature....*

omg! Santa is a ninja! that is freakin brillant...

though something tells me he's an ero-ninja...come on, he sees you when youre sleeping...he knows when youre awake....he's totally a peeping tom!

omfg!! Santa = Jiraya!

FullMetal Tora
12-06-2006, 12:16 AM
Holy crap! The white hair, the weird laugh, the red clothes..... GAH!!!! *closes all curtains* STAY OUT OF MY HOUSE JIR--UH, SANTA!
....wait, what about being 'naughty or nice?' ugh, i don't even wanna think about it.... Jiraiya you ero!!! >.< and now that we've started, how 'bout all those weird songs? "Santa Baby?" "I saw mommy kissing santa claus?" the evidence is overwhelming. i believe we can make it official.
SANTA CLAUSE = JIRAIYA

(sure, leave it to the ever-perverted Sai to think of that... lol)

RosyAristocracy
12-08-2006, 06:17 PM
Holy crap! The white hair, the weird laugh, the red clothes..... GAH!!!! *closes all curtains* STAY OUT OF MY HOUSE JIR--UH, SANTA!
....wait, what about being 'naughty or nice?' ugh, i don't even wanna think about it.... Jiraiya you ero!!! >.< and now that we've started, how 'bout all those weird songs? "Santa Baby?" "I saw mommy kissing santa claus?" the evidence is overwhelming. i believe we can make it official.
SANTA CLAUSE = JIRAIYA

Santa is Jiraiya! Of course! xD

really, who else would he be, Orochimaru?

Lil_Neko-Chan
12-09-2006, 02:37 AM
Santa is Jiraiya! Of course! xD

really, who else would he be, Orochimaru?

oh god...i dont even wanna think about how the world would be if...*shudders* oh the horrors!

:drunk: rofl! what can i say, it just comes naturally ~_^

daoutlaw
12-09-2006, 02:41 AM
Dr. Kishimoto's 'How Orochimaru stole christmas....and some little boys'

Gainax Boy
12-09-2006, 10:48 AM
KWGoD Approved!!! XD

RosyAristocracy
12-09-2006, 12:28 PM
KWGoD Approved!!! XD

... KWGoD? umm... What is that? >_<

Hyuuga Duo
12-10-2006, 12:31 AM
orochimaru... Santa... no.

Tora, you're mean! how the heck do you expect me to make a costume w/ NO SEWING MACHINE!!! fine, i'll have Aya make it for me then... hmph... *turns back on tora*

Hazel Chaz
12-11-2006, 07:33 PM
Last year's was a lot of fun, but it sucked that we had to get out of there fast because of the wedding thing that was going on. Hopefully that won't happen again.This year we have the entire hotel for the entire weekend, so there won't be a wedding thing in our way.

Does anyone know if ALA mails out their badges or if you have to pick 'em up when you get there? Also, do they send you a confirmation e-mail or do you have to bring a bank statement or something?Confirmation postcards were mailed starting in late November/early December. You can check your status online (http://www.animelosangeles.org/anime-la/2007/ALA2007registration.htm) by typing in your name, if you haven't received a postcard yet.

You have to pick up your badges at con if you pre-registered ^^ I believe you ring a proof of purchase, depending on what type of payment you used. I actually have a question now XD: If I registered on the last day of ALA 2006, and never got any sort of email or confirmation, do I have to bring anything other than I.D to verify and get my badge?
Check to see if we processed it, and whether you got your postcard yet.

If you signed up with the student discount, bring your student ID; otherwise, bring either the postcard or some kind of ID. If you expect to arrive after Registration closes, bring the postcard and your student ID if you're a student.

The postcard serves to tell you that you have been processed, you're in our system, and you don't need to hang onto your receipt anymore. If you have a receipt but no postcard has shown up by today, please PM me asap w/ your name and address and other particulars.

When you arrive at the convention, go to the Pre-Reg line, and we'll look you up in our system. We'll ask if we have the correct mailing address for you, and we'll print your badge right there and then.

RosyAristocracy
12-15-2006, 12:01 AM
the thread seems to have died ;_;

By the way, thanks for the helpful information, Hazel :D

Gowa-chan
12-15-2006, 12:58 AM
Hmm...I seem to be debating on whether I'll be bringing Anko to ALA or not....
The thing for me is, although I want to wear Anko to the gathering, I have another costume that I want to wear most of the day on saturday, and 'quick changes between the two' would be pretty impossible, since the costume I want to wear involves lots of full face makeup an prosthetics, plus binding and so on...gah
I may bring Anko and throw her on in the evening or so, but right now the chances are pretty low. :(

RosyAristocracy
12-16-2006, 11:47 PM
By the way, It looks like I will be going to the gathering as SnJ Sasuke. ^_^

FullMetal Tora
12-20-2006, 09:53 PM
Gasp! Anko-san! You MUST go as Anko! It's like... your trademark... or something. lol

Tora, you're mean! how the heck do you expect me to make a costume w/ NO SEWING MACHINE!!! fine, i'll have Aya make it for me then... hmph... *turns back on tora*

umm, Duo, I already knew i'd be the one making your costume (and/or with aya's help) so um, if you're the last one to realize you have no sewing machine... lol. you're a little slow sometimes but i still love you. ^_^

oh... and if Jiraiya is Santa, and O-maru is the Grinch, Tsunade must be (a) Mrs. Claus?????? or (b) a reindeer....
gah. can't think... >.<

RosyAristocracy
12-20-2006, 11:29 PM
Gasp! Anko-san! You MUST go as Anko! It's like... your trademark... or something. lol

umm, Duo, I already knew i'd be the one making your costume (and/or with aya's help) so um, if you're the last one to realize you have no sewing machine... lol. you're a little slow sometimes but i still love you. ^_^

oh... and if Jiraiya is Santa, and O-maru is the Grinch, Tsunade must be (a) Mrs. Claus?????? or (b) a reindeer....
gah. can't think... >.<

Oro is the Grinch? xD now that is funny.
Tsunade... hmm... how about... an elf? xP

Gowa-chan
12-21-2006, 10:06 PM

Well, I really want to wear my Vaati costume most of Saturday. I will wear Anko at some point in the weekend (I'm planning on restyling the wig for the bajillionth time). Anko won't even make it to AX, though. I'm planning a new Naruto costume for that that I've only seen one other cosplayer of :)

RosyAristocracy
12-22-2006, 02:21 PM
Well, I really want to wear my Vaati costume most of Saturday. I will wear Anko at some point in the weekend (I'm planning on restyling the wig for the bajillionth time). Anko won't even make it to AX, though. I'm planning a new Naruto costume for that that I've only seen one other cosplayer of :)

ooooooh I can't wait to see that! :D

Midcoregeek
12-23-2006, 06:28 PM
Well-- Put Jiraiya on the list!

I'll be there!

Lil_Neko-Chan
12-23-2006, 07:01 PM

I'll be there!

Added

Glad to see youre coming ^_^

RosyAristocracy
12-23-2006, 07:26 PM

I'll be there!

Kewlness!
We have all the Sannin now! :D

FullMetal Tora
12-26-2006, 10:15 PM
yay! i was just about to ask if there'd be a jiraiya coming so this is awesome! my friend's going as orochimaru (purple outfit version... y'know, when he goes to ask tsunade to heal his arms)
^__^ yay for having all the Sannin!

Hyuuga Duo
12-27-2006, 01:57 PM
I can't wait! This Orochimaru costume is going to be my best yet! (thanks to Tora and Aya for their willingness and ablitily to help!)

And now I be off to go cut out the pattern for my Orochimaru-kimono of DOOM! oh, and mail off my check for my ALA badge.... *sweatdrop* ( i think i'll just do payment over the internet next time....)

Aya Frost
12-27-2006, 04:36 PM
I am SO able to go now! Hyuuga Duo and FullMetal Tora (( my bestest friends in the WHOLE freakin universe )) Bought me a ticket to the con! Safety Con Naruto will be here at the gather, Dattebayo!!!

As an after thought, those of you who were at Ani-Magic this year and watched the Masqu, the skit "Life's like Wikipedia" will be returning as an entry in the "Exhibitionist" category. ^__^

inuashley
12-27-2006, 10:08 PM
So you finally found out XD Yay! you're doing the skit again, and I will record it again. lol

YamiMegumi
12-27-2006, 10:56 PM
Count me as Iruka-sensei

Lil_Neko-Chan
12-28-2006, 03:38 PM
I am SO able to go now! Hyuuga Duo and FullMetal Tora (( my bestest friends in the WHOLE freakin universe )) Bought me a ticket to the con! Safety Con Naruto will be here at the gather, Dattebayo!!!

As an after thought, those of you who were at Ani-Magic this year and watched the Masqu, the skit "Life's like Wikipedia" will be returning as an entry in the "Exhibitionist" category. ^__^

W00T!! Our Traffic Cone Ninja is coming!!!

and we have an Iruka-Sensei! double w00t!

Reno_kun
12-30-2006, 11:40 PM
think well have all the cahracters by ALA?

Annie-Mei
12-31-2006, 12:17 AM
IF i can get it done in the next few weeks, I'll be coming as Deidara. Just hoping I can get the wig done by then.

FullMetal Tora
01-02-2007, 12:54 AM
This is only tentative, but i'm working on a time jump Sasuke outfit for friday (not the gathering, but i still thought i'd mention it)

anyone know how to make his gauntlets? (because i want to make them actual gauntlets, not just cloth arm-warmer things....)
oh, also, does anyone know what that random cloth around his waist is? (Is it a blanket since he seems to like taking naps? lol. or maybe a haori or something...?)

Aya Frost
01-03-2007, 09:33 PM
It's part of his BUTT bow! ^^...actually... I dunno..

inuashley
01-03-2007, 10:58 PM
I believe it is a haori.

Hyuuga Duo
01-04-2007, 01:37 AM
From the other TJ Sasukes I saw on this site, they seemed to also believe it to be a haori. One guy actually used his VERY nice black haori from another outfit (which i would've never done considering i'd be sitting on it...)

RosyAristocracy
01-04-2007, 11:23 PM
Yup, I'd have to agree that it's a haori. ^_^

Off topic: Hyuuga Duo, your avatar is so kawaii!

Hyuuga Duo
01-05-2007, 09:38 PM
Okay Tora, I think we can officially declare that it's a haori. unfortunately, I don't think you'll want to make one since you have to help me w/ Orochimaru. Even if Aya helps we'll be pushing our time... *knows that the weekend before ALA will be a mad rush to finish costumes instead of studying for finals*

KazeNeko: Thanks!

FullMetal Tora
01-05-2007, 11:17 PM
thanks Duo, that's encouraging. I'm gonna fail my finals cuz of you.... >.<
but yeah, i'm probably not going to have time to actually make it a haori, so i'm just gonna *pretend* it's a haori.. or go with my blanket idea. Sasuke does love his naps... (considering he threw a fit when he was woken up and tried to kill Naruto, the little butthole...)
or we can just make it one of those random "fashion accesories" that have no apparent purpose, such as Sesshoumaru's infamous Fluff, and Byakuya's irritating hair rollers... thank God Sasuke doesn't wear hair rollers... just bucketfulls of hair cement. >.<

Amy Kimiko
01-06-2007, 01:34 AM
thanks Duo, that's encouraging. I'm gonna fail my finals cuz of you.... >.<

(Just make sure you don't fail your Art History final. If you do, I'll have to follow you around Anime LA quizzing you.)

I might be going to the con as Iruka. This is my first time, though, so I don't even know what is done at the gatherings. Can anyone explain this to a newbie?

Lil_Neko-Chan
01-06-2007, 03:38 PM
I might be going to the con as Iruka. This is my first time, though, so I don't even know what is done at the gatherings. Can anyone explain this to a newbie?

a cosplay gathering is just a mobbing of fans, you come dressed up as a character from the anime, you take and pose for pictures, maybe bust out with some fan service (Tora and Aya can tell ya all about that ^_^)

here's some shots of what happened at the Naruto Gathering @ AniMagic this year (well, last year....AniMagic06)
http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=54946&member=42901

basically, its hella fun!!

FullMetal Tora
01-06-2007, 06:56 PM
(Just make sure you don't fail your Art History final. If you do, I'll have to follow you around Anime LA quizzing you.)

aww, that's really mean. fine, i'll study. :untrust:

but yeah, what Neko-chan said sums it up nicely. And those pictures were...
well, let's just say that what goes on at Animagic tries to stay at Animagic but ends up leaking out anyway....
:heart: ne, Naruto-kun? :heart:

all in all, gatherings can be quite... unpredictable. Oh, and this year i'll have an Orochimaru as well. ^_^
Sorry Naruto-kun, you've gotta share.

Amy Kimiko
01-06-2007, 07:00 PM
Thank you both for the info. I guess you can count me in for the Naruto gathering. I will be going as Iruka.

Aya Frost
01-07-2007, 12:40 AM
I don't waaaanaaaaaa!!!!! ...Poopy... Oh well... hey! Instead of Sakura we could have Orochimaru-kuun!! ...*gets grossed out* NEVERMIND!!!

inuashley
01-07-2007, 02:28 AM
SasuNaru never "Stays" at a con XD

FullMetal Tora
01-07-2007, 01:07 PM
well then.... :hafha: Hey people, give a guy some privacy! Just 'cause we're sharing a hotel room at ALA... Nobody gets to spy on us at night, got it???? :angry:
^_~

PS: KazeNeko, your icon RULES! lmao

Lil_Neko-Chan
01-07-2007, 11:42 PM
Thank you both for the info. I guess you can count me in for the Naruto gathering. I will be going as Iruka.

Youre welcome and very glad to have you aboard ^_^ Hope you have a wonderful time!!

SasuNaru never "Stays" at a con XD

lol, hellz yeah ^^ tehehe

Oh, and this year i'll have an Orochimaru as well. ^_^

OO...well...this should be interesting...very interesting indeed...

Kakashi_sensei_
01-07-2007, 11:52 PM
ill be kakashi, and anyone dare rival me shall go DOWN!

FullMetal Tora
01-08-2007, 12:20 AM
Your icon-picture thingie... you're not wearing a mask kakashi-sensei! O.o

inuashley
01-08-2007, 12:43 AM
Your icon-picture thingie... you're not wearing a mask kakashi-sensei! O.o

Oh my! XD

Reno_kun
01-08-2007, 09:08 PM
it's almost time!

Lil_Neko-Chan
01-08-2007, 10:44 PM
it's almost time!

w00t!! 17 more dayz!!!

FullMetal Tora
01-08-2007, 11:16 PM
Crap. Only 17 more days to finish my costume! ...and study for finals... and do several end-of-semester projects. Royal crappage! >.<
Duo, you've gotta learn how to sew darnit!!!!

RosyAristocracy
01-09-2007, 10:42 PM
well then.... :hafha: Hey people, give a guy some privacy! Just 'cause we're sharing a hotel room at ALA... Nobody gets to spy on us at night, got it???? :angry:
^_~

PS: KazeNeko, your icon RULES! lmao

Spy on you at night? LOL.

Than q ^_^

w00t!! 17 more dayz!!!

16 now! There needs to be a convention countdown calendar thingy. :p

Kurai_811
01-10-2007, 01:02 AM
ill be before time jump Naruto! ^o^ reading all these posts about cosplay and the con have got me all excited about it! now i cant wait till ALA :3

ill be there if nothing comes up on me at the last miunte XD so count me in

Hazel Chaz
01-10-2007, 01:49 AM
16 now! There needs to be a convention countdown calendar thingy. :p
Oh, you want a countdown? Okay.
http://www.animelosangeles.org/anime-la/iban/anime_la.gif

maggifan
01-10-2007, 03:12 AM
hi!! i will be cosplaying as akatsuki orochimaru and my brother sonicfan will be going as chouji

FlowerOfThCourt
01-10-2007, 03:14 PM
What the- No pre TJ Sakura? Man that's sad. Well I'll have to fix that huh? I'll be coming as Pre TJ Saku-chan. I'm planning to get a new wig. (Long this time. My short one died on me.) If I cant get a new wig I'll be Hinata. But i kinda doubt it. XD

RosyAristocracy
01-10-2007, 08:58 PM
Oh, you want a countdown? Okay.
http://www.animelosangeles.org/anime-la/iban/anime_la.gif

Cool! xD

It seems that I will be going as SnJ Deidara on Saturday instead of my origional plan, do to some sceduling. In case anyone needs to know that... ^_^;

FullMetal Tora
01-10-2007, 09:13 PM
yay for the countdown calendar! and yay for having a pre-TJ Sakura so we can have team 7 pictures!

KikyouLuver
01-10-2007, 11:43 PM
i will go as time jump sakura....

Lil_Neko-Chan
01-11-2007, 06:27 PM
W00T!! More cool pplz!!! yay!

The List is Updated. Please check to make sure it's right.

MilfieSakuraba
01-11-2007, 07:39 PM
Ooo! I'll be going as Tenten.

RosyAristocracy
01-12-2007, 12:13 AM
I just realised there are no Sasori-dannas :c Where are you Sasori-dannas?! >_<

KikyouLuver
01-12-2007, 12:49 AM
that would be a cool photoshoot with sasori though i hate him anyway...

Meanlilkitty
01-12-2007, 01:43 AM
I'll be there as Ino. Finally finished the main part of the costume, now i just gotta work on my wrappings, lol

Kurai_811
01-12-2007, 03:26 AM
The List is Updated. Please check to make sure it's right.

*pokes* um... im pre-time jump ^^;; the one with the white coller, orange and blue, not black.. xD;;

Lil_Neko-Chan
01-12-2007, 06:21 PM
*pokes* um... im pre-time jump ^^;; the one with the white coller, orange and blue, not black.. xD;;

Fixed, sorry bout that ^^;

Alright, List Updated again. Check if its all right.

KikyouLuver
01-12-2007, 11:57 PM
woohooo debue of sakura...!!! yah!!!

FullMetal Tora
01-13-2007, 03:36 PM
^_^ Polite correction: Debut. Blame the fikkin French for they're weird spelling. (uh, i THINK it's french)

Ino will be there? I don't believe we had an Ino at animagic. Sounds like more photo ops! Woot!

Reno_kun
01-13-2007, 04:19 PM
oh yeah it's like 2 weeks away. *Freaks out* sooo many coustems..

Meanlilkitty
01-13-2007, 07:35 PM
^_^ Polite correction: Debut. Blame the fikkin French for they're weird spelling. (uh, i THINK it's french)

Ino will be there? I don't believe we had an Ino at animagic. Sounds like more photo ops! Woot!

Yeah baby! It'll be the debut of my Ino costume, too. Be kind, I might have to wear my black streachy shorts until I can afford a pair of white ones :bigcry:

kusogaki
01-13-2007, 07:47 PM
SnJ Zabuza will be making her appearance!
Now equipped with a sword!
...With a TWIST! :D :D :D
Cant wait to see everyone again!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Lil_Neko-Chan
01-13-2007, 09:04 PM
SnJ Zabuza will be making her appearance!
Now equipped with a sword!
...With a TWIST! :D :D :D
Cant wait to see everyone again!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

a twist aye....this should be quite interesting :D

Aya Frost
01-13-2007, 09:48 PM
I am kind of fearful now o_o

Kurai_811
01-13-2007, 10:36 PM
Fixed, sorry bout that ^^;

Alright, List Updated again. Check if its all right.

yay thanks lol i wont be able to do a Time Jump Naruto till next year XD

an SnJ Zabuza? awesome! xD now im all excited...! X3
lol why ya scared, Frost?

Hyuuga Duo
01-14-2007, 12:42 AM
^_~

Hey! you forgot to mention that Orochimaru is also staying in that room!

as far as finals go, at least you don't have Calculus! *thinks AP Art history would be sooo much more fun and easy and regrets not taking it, especially with favorite teacher!* ^_^

kusogaki
01-14-2007, 02:34 AM
an SnJ Zabuza? awesome! xD now im all excited...! X3

haha, Zabuza himself is coming as well.

KikyouLuver
01-14-2007, 02:51 AM
hehe i just found out i have finals as well..but im only a sophmore...man that convention is going to me music to my ears once i get there after a full week of studying and tests.

Aya Frost
01-14-2007, 03:34 PM
I'm scared because... well.. I dunno... ^__^

KikyouLuver
01-14-2007, 04:55 PM
dont be scared!

Gowa-chan
01-14-2007, 06:10 PM

Are y'all rooming together again? We should totally trade room numbers :)

FullMetal Tora
01-14-2007, 09:39 PM
Zabuza, like Greedo-Zabuza? (although i won't be Ed...)
^_^ Is Kakashi gonna be there, Anko-san?

Gowa-chan
01-14-2007, 10:25 PM
Zabuza, like Greedo-Zabuza? (although i won't be Ed...)
^_^ Is Kakashi gonna be there, Anko-san?

He said he was gonna bring all his costumes, so I assume so...even though Anko probably won't be out until sunday or late saturday.

And I believe she is talking about the zabuza/greed/kenpachi. :P

Lil_Neko-Chan
01-14-2007, 11:19 PM

StrongestShield Zabuza??

FullMetal Tora
01-15-2007, 12:03 AM
Yay! Yeah, StrongestShield. Although i first met him as Greed and we had a fight... lol. I won't be bringing Ed this year, though, because the automail's too much of a hassle.
Oh my gosh! I just nearly finished Hyuuga Duo's Orochimaru costume (from start to finish) all in one sitting. We worked on it all frikkin day! I'd say it went from 0% to 90% in the last.... what? 11 hours? *collapses* I'm exhausted. Darn, and I barely even have my TJ Sasuke started. Stupid WalMart being out of stupid sweatpants that weren't the size of a tent... >.<
I got my sword though! Yay! Now i've just gotta paint it.

Lil_Neko-Chan
01-15-2007, 12:11 AM
Yay! Yeah, StrongestShield. Although i first met him as Greed and we had a fight... lol. I won't be bringing Ed this year, though, because the automail's too much of a hassle.
Oh my gosh! I just nearly finished Hyuuga Duo's Orochimaru costume (from start to finish) all in one sitting. We worked on it all frikkin day! I'd say it went from 0% to 90% in the last.... what? 11 hours? *collapses* I'm exhausted. Darn, and I barely even have my TJ Sasuke started. Stupid WalMart being out of stupid sweatpants that weren't the size of a tent... >.<
I got my sword though! Yay! Now i've just gotta paint it.

WOOHOO! Go YOU!!! Yay Sasuke-kun! *huggles*

FullMetal Tora
01-15-2007, 09:44 PM
I, Sasuke, do not need such foolish things as "huggles...."
LOL. j/k
Yay! I have finished my gauntlets and hip-wrap as well!

KikyouLuver
01-15-2007, 10:03 PM
im going to be a very tall sakura T.T.....i hate being tall...dont mind if im sitting most the time.

lee-buddy
01-18-2007, 08:56 PM
I will be there as the Time Jump version of Hinata. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! See you there!:toothy:

Lil_Neko-Chan
01-18-2007, 08:59 PM
I will be there as the Time Jump version of Hinata. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! See you there!:toothy:

Added ^^ Looking forward to meeting you too!

Kurai_811
01-18-2007, 10:35 PM
I, Sasuke, do not need such foolish things as "huggles...."
LOL. j/k

LOL!! *sneaks up behind u wit mad ninja skillz* ....*TACKLEHUGGLEGLOMPTHINGY!* XD Sasuke, you might be emo, angsty at times, but we all kno you need love too ^__^ *runs off and clings to "his Sasuke"* oh Ash- *cough* er, Kagebunshi Sasuke~! XDD

awesome, im lookin forward to that too xD never seen a TJ Hinata b4

FullMetal Tora
01-18-2007, 10:56 PM
*veinpop* I resent that...
*sulky glare of doom*

kusogaki
01-19-2007, 01:20 AM
Are y'all rooming together again? We should totally trade room numbers :)

Yes, we're all rooming again xD I'll let you know what our room number is as soon as we get it.
Although.. we'll be losing Lisette (she couldnt come ;_;) and adding Chouji.

Silver_Ruby
01-19-2007, 01:28 AM
I'll be there as Time Jump Kotetsu. :3

*excuse the late comment XD lol*

inuashley
01-19-2007, 08:37 AM
LOL!! *sneaks up behind u wit mad ninja skillz* ....*TACKLEHUGGLEGLOMPTHINGY!* XD Sasuke, you might be emo, angsty at times, but we all kno you need love too ^__^ *runs off and clings to "his Sasuke"* oh Ash- *cough* er, Kagebunshi Sasuke~! XDD

O.o Referring to me again... XDD

FullMetal Tora
01-19-2007, 05:29 PM
O.o Referring to me again... XDD

Nani? So your friend the infamous Kurai is actually coming to this con? yay! I've heard quite a lot about you, kurai!

inuashley
01-19-2007, 07:51 PM
Infamous?! XD Did I really talk about her that much during Ani-magic? lol Anyway, we'll be doing Pre-TJ Naruto and Sasuke for the yaoi gathering. You and Aya should come, that way we could have kage-bunshin pairings. O.o

Kurai_811
01-20-2007, 01:30 AM
Nani? So your friend the infamous Kurai is actually coming to this con? yay! I've heard quite a lot about you, kurai!

LOL imfamabigword... XD um, thanks, iv never been called anything like that b4 XD;; iv been going to ALA since it started, yeah... so going this year wont be outta the ordinary, though i think its your first time. iv also heard a lotta bout you and Aya, she wouldnt shut up about you two XDD we'll have to meet up, you seem really cool and fun ^__^ im hyper and random a lot... >.> ill be there on thursday so if ur there, pick out the chibi with the freakishly long hair LOL XD but anyway, what was i talking about.... oh yeah, XD or i can just find one of you and glop you from behind, thats always fun XDD (ASHLEY!! dont tell me thats r4pe, glomping another Sasuke from behind is not cheating on you! OR r4pe! XDD) *COUGH* im probably failing at sounding like a ...well, semi-normal person, so sorry about that, im hyper XD;;; :angel: um... yeah ill shut up now.. .__.

...........ok i almost shut up? .,. yeahhhhhhh! you guys should come together to the yaoi gathering~! you make a reaaally really good Sasuke and Naruto in ur pics! it'll be fun ^___^ i wanna meet some of her friends who she talks about constantly too o_o ^_^

(im tierd, hyper, and didnt bother re-reading this, so i prolly sound freaky and have horrible typos and crap... and i appologize for this being COMPLETLY off topic in this thread .__. gomen ne..)

inuashley
01-20-2007, 02:12 PM
Yeah, we're getting reaaally off topic in this thread. Sorry ^^ Kurai, I think that's the longest post I've ever seen you make. lol

RosyAristocracy
01-20-2007, 03:43 PM
One week from today (plus a few hours) until the Naruto Gathering! Yay! I really can't wait to meet you all (besides Ashley and Kurai, I already met you. lol)

Lil_Neko-Chan
01-20-2007, 05:53 PM
I'll be there as Time Jump Kotetsu. :3

*excuse the late comment XD lol*

lol, its cool ^^ You've been added! See ya there!

btw...

6 dayz til ALA!!!

Mandy Mitchell
01-21-2007, 04:01 PM
I'm bringing Temari (2nd outfit). Pre-time jump, of course.

KikyouLuver
01-21-2007, 07:34 PM
i am jumping with excitment...FIRST CON OF THE YEAR....CHEERS!!! ONLY FIVE DAYS AWAY...well 6 for me...*scratches cheek*...anyway...im so excited..i get to finaly show off Sakura time-skip...even if the wig is wrong...

FullMetal Tora
01-21-2007, 09:20 PM
4 days till ALA!!!!! And guess what? I haven't studied for finals yet, but i finished 95% of my costume and all of Orochimaru's!!!
*laughs hysterically then falls over in exhaustion*

BTW, inuashley and kurai.... i don't know about the yaoi gathering... I'm not gonna be molested am I? *cringe* Dunno about you guys, but I don't particularly like being smacked on the behind with yaoi paddles....

inuashley
01-21-2007, 10:59 PM
I will definitely not hit anyone with paddles; never have, never will. Kurai on the other hand... STAY AWAY FROM THE PADDLE! XD No, you will not be molested. XP I haven't studied for finals either, and still have stuff to do fo ALA, so I think you're one step ahead of me Tora. ^^

FullMetal Tora
01-22-2007, 12:06 AM
haha!
Anywho, when is the yaoi gathering? We *might* drop in if we have time. It's just that I'm not really a Yaoi fan, though i do enjoy some shounenai. So i guess my answer is a maybe... Anyway, this is so off-topic for this thread... LOL.

So who's doin' a Naruto skit for the masq? We definitely are. (Remember 'Life's Like Wikipedia?' We'll be doing a different one, of course, but watch for allusions to it, all you guys who were at Animagic!) ^_~

RosyAristocracy
01-22-2007, 12:23 AM
I will definitely not hit anyone with paddles; never have, never will. Kurai on the other hand... STAY AWAY FROM THE PADDLE! XD No, you will not be molested. XP I haven't studied for finals either, and still have stuff to do fo ALA, so I think you're one step ahead of me Tora. ^^

It helps if there are walls near. xD

Luckily, I don't have finals, but I still have a lot to prepare with my cosplays :/ luckily, the schoolboard was feeling nice, and we have a minimum day of school (aka ALA prepairing day)

At least I'm not the only one doing things at the last minute.

haha!
Anywho, when is the yaoi gathering? We *might* drop in if we have time. It's just that I'm not really a Yaoi fan, though i do enjoy some shounenai. So i guess my answer is a maybe... Anyway, this is so off-topic for this thread... LOL.

So who's doin' a Naruto skit for the masq? We definitely are. (Remember 'Life's Like Wikipedia?' We'll be doing a different one, of course, but watch for allusions to it, all you guys who were at Animagic!) ^_~

Is that skit on youtube? :D (for those like me who didn't go to Animagic)

Kurai_811
01-22-2007, 03:34 AM
BTW, inuashley and kurai.... i don't know about the yaoi gathering... I'm not gonna be molested am I? *cringe* Dunno about you guys, but I don't particularly like being smacked on the behind with yaoi paddles....

I am SOOOO SORRY!! i didnt mean to scare you! >___< and i cant think of anything to say with out sounding creepier! >_< no, i wont molest you.. and i wont hit you either.. *grr.. is paddle-happy* ill only hit Ashley cuz my Sasuke's fun to abuse ;DD XDD LOL
But no, no rape, no molesting, no paddling... i promise. -_- sigh... *makes a form for sig binding not to paddle* XDD is that ok? sorry for scarin' you.. ^^;;;

you hit like a GURLSISSYTHINGYMACRAPPER! >.> im still debating wether to bring my paddles or not... Naruto with a Seme/Uke and Yaoi paddle as props i think is cool, but then again... hmm... depends, i donno. ill make two GetOuttaPaddleFree cards, one fer Tora and...*thinks* um,,, Aya(?), but you Ashley, equivilent(sp) exchange for your friends is you >=D TREMBLE! ur fate shalt be decided at thy con thing! uwahahahahaha!!coughcoughhackcoughchokeneardeathow cough... x_x

YAY ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS! ^___^ :angel: i hope the gatherin'll be fun.. my first gatherings tramatized me a bit into not liking them much xD;; though i think this one'll be fun ^__^

- Kurai_811

FullMetal Tora
01-22-2007, 09:05 AM
It helps if there are walls near. xD

Luckily, I don't have finals, but I still have a lot to prepare with my cosplays :/ luckily, the schoolboard was feeling nice, and we have a minimum day of school (aka ALA prepairing day)

At least I'm not the only one doing things at the last minute.

Is that skit on youtube? :D (for those like me who didn't go to Animagic)

We have 2 mini-days! And no school friday! *dances*
the skit is on youtube, courtesies of inuashley :toothy: :
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rE6GPa27SH0

Oh, and kurai... Breathe, dear. Breathe...

J Ryoga
01-22-2007, 03:50 PM
(backs away from everyone slowly) Yeah, I think I'm going to need one of those cards too.

RosyAristocracy
01-22-2007, 06:28 PM
im still debating wether to bring my paddles or not... Naruto with a Seme/Uke and Yaoi paddle as props i think is cool, but then again... hmm... depends, i donno. ill make two GetOuttaPaddleFree cards, one fer Tora and...*thinks* um,,, Aya(?), but you Ashley, equivilent(sp) exchange for your friends is you >=D TREMBLE! ur fate shalt be decided at thy con thing! uwahahahahaha!!coughcoughhackcoughchokeneardeathow cough... x_x

YAY ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS! ^___^ :angel: i hope the gatherin'll be fun.. my first gatherings tramatized me a bit into not liking them much xD;; though i think this one'll be fun ^__^

- Kurai_811

Is everyone else neutral? *doesn't want to be hit with a paddle*

Speaking of yaoi paddles, do you think they will have them somewhere in the dealers hall?

We have 2 mini-days! And no school friday! *dances*
the skit is on youtube, courtesies of inuashley :toothy: :
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rE6GPa27SH0

Oh, and kurai... Breathe, dear. Breathe...

Yay! Thank you :D*goes to watch skit*

FullMetal Tora
01-22-2007, 08:12 PM
yeah, they'll probably have them for sale if they have a yoai booth, which is quite likely since every other con i've been has had one. You can get one there, if you want.... as long as i don't get hit with it. *flashes GetOuttaPaddleFree card* See? *runs away*

inuashley
01-22-2007, 09:36 PM
They most likely won't be selling them, since the dealer who sells them, Hen Da Ne, won't be at ALA.

FullMetal Tora
01-22-2007, 09:58 PM
oh. nevermind, then. I lied.
*cough*wouldn'tbebuyingoneanyway*cough*

Gasp! *counts on fingers* after tonight, 3 more days! *happy dance*

RosyAristocracy
01-22-2007, 10:22 PM
yeah, they'll probably have them for sale if they have a yoai booth, which is quite likely since every other con i've been has had one. You can get one there, if you want.... as long as i don't get hit with it. *flashes GetOuttaPaddleFree card* See? *runs away*

Don't worry, I won't be wacking anyone with it, if for some reason I get one even though that dealer isn't there *pokes Ashley's post*
Unless, of course, someone attacked me... O_o

Lil_Neko-Chan
01-22-2007, 10:25 PM
As much as I love you guys, this is gettin a bit of off topic. Probably would be best to keep this to the yaoi gathering forum ^^

(Sai is totally down with yaoi paddles..or paddles of any kinds...or whips...ESPECiALLY if i can do the whipping *evil grin*)

yay hypocrisy ^^;;

FullMetal Tora
01-22-2007, 11:50 PM
I know.. i SAID a few posts back that it was off-topic and i tried to bring it back by talking about naruto skits but no one listened! *sniffle*
We have our skit all done! ^__^ Hopefully, we'll have a better recording system this year too so we can try to add background music. Amy_Kimiko may be able to do that for us. Yay!

Ooh, and i have an announcement! TJ sasuke is almost complete, once i spray paint (or Frost-Aya's mom spray paints...) the butt bow it shall be 100% done! *dances*

Hazel Chaz
01-23-2007, 01:47 AM
Don't worry, I won't be wacking anyone with it, if for some reason I get one even though that dealer isn't there *pokes Ashley's post*
Unless, of course, someone attacked me... O_o
Iris Print (http://www.boyslovebooks.com/) will be there. Don't know if they sell the paddles.

But please don't whack anyone with one -- that'll get you thrown out, it's a violation of our weapons policy.

YamiMegumi
01-23-2007, 02:06 AM
I will be bringing Akatsuki Hinata as well with Iruka-sensei..I dont know who I am going to be at gathering though..

Lil_Neko-Chan
01-23-2007, 02:22 AM
Ooh, and i have an announcement! TJ sasuke is almost complete, once i spray paint (or Frost-Aya's mom spray paints...) the butt bow it shall be 100% done! *dances*

Rock on! Thats great ^^ are ya bring him to ALA????

Reno_kun
01-23-2007, 06:28 PM
it's 2 more days for me and I still need to pack!!!! OMG this gathering will rock!!!

FullMetal Tora
01-23-2007, 06:54 PM
Rock on! Thats great ^^ are ya bring him to ALA????

Yeah, I'l be TJ on Friday until the Rum Party... then i shall be a strange Gothic Lolita Sort-of-Pirate... lol. It was the only thing i could put together. Not particularly pirate-y, but still cool! ^_^

I shall, of course, be good ol' pre-TJ Sasuke for the gathering! (i.e. before he became a butt-face)

OMG, 2 finals down, 4 to go.... So far, i've aced them both, and 2 days till ALA! :toothy:

RosyAristocracy
01-23-2007, 10:47 PM
I cant wait until the gathering! It's going to be so much fun :D

I only wish there were more Akatsuki members. At least there is a Kazekage Gaara for me to "kidnap" xD

YamiMegumi
01-23-2007, 11:33 PM
I'mma going as Hinata Akatsuki >_< Does that count as an akatsuki, Kaze-chan?

FullMetal Tora
01-23-2007, 11:42 PM
Hinata being Akatsuki? *ponders* Would that mean she has to kidnap Naruto? I could see Hinata joining just so she has a valid excuse to stalk him! LOL

YamiMegumi
01-24-2007, 12:35 AM
Nah, its a fanfic

Heres the info..

Its about Itachi wanting to lewer Naruto to go save Hinata. Since Itachi wants to know the kitsune's real power which his father, Fourth Hokage sealed in him. So Itachi kidnaps Hinata when she was training alone in the training area where Kiba, Shino and Kuranai-sensei were suppose to meet for training. When they get to their area Kuranai-sensei found Hinata's konoha beadband. With the Akatsuki symbol. Kuranai-sensei went imedality to Tsunade. So then begins the search and when Naruto evesdrops on the Huugya house and heard what happened he was enraged. So he left Konoha to find Hinata. When Hinata arrives at the Akatsuki Hideout she was scared shitless. She saw Itachi and the other Akatsuki surrounding her. They said she was the tool to have Naruto come save her. She was forced to become an Akatsuki. She had to obey the rules of them. And if she betrayed any of the rules, she would be killed right on the spot.

Lil_Neko-Chan
01-24-2007, 01:08 AM
Yeah, I'l be TJ on Friday until the Rum Party... then i shall be a strange Gothic Lolita Sort-of-Pirate... lol. It was the only thing i could put together. Not particularly pirate-y, but still cool! ^_^

I shall, of course, be good ol' pre-TJ Sasuke for the gathering! (i.e. before he became a butt-face)

OMG, 2 finals down, 4 to go.... So far, i've aced them both, and 2 days till ALA! :toothy:

alright! i will definitely be on the lookout for ya, though i wont be in my Sai costume

Kurai_811
01-24-2007, 03:10 AM
(now that iv made a rep. for myself as being a freak lol -_- i wont be bringing my paddles to ALA, so none of you need to worry. sorry for freaking you all out..)

now to be back ON topic, you can scratch me off the list, i wont be cosplaying Naruto for this con at all, couldnt get it done in time >___< never rush a first you-made costume lol xD;; i dont kno what ill be on Saturday and Sunday, but i will come to take pics n stuff, meet you all, thatd be fun, see that im not a creep XDD LOL

sorry.
- Kurai_811

YamiMegumi
01-24-2007, 08:52 AM
Kurai-kunnnnnn!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! You must come in costume!! its your destinyyyyy!!

XDD

Reno_kun
01-24-2007, 02:58 PM
oh yeah can't wait! I leave tommorow! who might be there on thursday?

RosyAristocracy
01-24-2007, 04:15 PM
I'mma going as Hinata Akatsuki >_< Does that count as an akatsuki, Kaze-chan?

Yups! (or close enough, anyway xD)

(now that iv made a rep. for myself as being a freak lol -_- i wont be bringing my paddles to ALA, so none of you need to worry. sorry for freaking you all out..)

now to be back ON topic, you can scratch me off the list, i wont be cosplaying Naruto for this con at all, couldnt get it done in time >___< never rush a first you-made costume lol xD;; i dont kno what ill be on Saturday and Sunday, but i will come to take pics n stuff, meet you all, thatd be fun, see that im not a creep XDD LOL

sorry.
- Kurai_811

Awwwww :c
You could come as SnJ Naruto, then we would be SnJ Buddies... un! :D

YamiMegumi
01-24-2007, 06:18 PM
I will be there Thursday, Cuz I am staff. I will be at the hotel by 2:30 no later.

Lil_Neko-Chan
01-24-2007, 07:16 PM

sorry.
- Kurai_811

awww, ok, hope to still see ya

and whats wrong with being a freak!! we're all freaks in one way or another! freaks unite! booglaaaaaaaaa-fish <.< >.> you didnt see that

if its any consolation, you can beat me with a paddle ;P

Meanlilkitty
01-24-2007, 07:44 PM
Did I hear light spanking was in order? How may I participate? (=>> If I may say, I have been a naughty girl...

Lil_Neko-Chan
01-24-2007, 08:37 PM
Did I hear light spanking was in order? How may I participate? (=>> If I may say, I have been a naughty girl...

tsk tsk, what have you been up to Ino-chan

RosyAristocracy
01-24-2007, 09:13 PM
awww, ok, hope to still see ya

and whats wrong with being a freak!! we're all freaks in one way or another! freaks unite! booglaaaaaaaaa-fish <.< >.> you didnt see that

if its any consolation, you can beat me with a paddle ;P

*raises hand to join the club* We're all "freaks". Every human is different, so there is no "normal" anyway. Yups. :p

Anyway, back on topic, I finished my skirt for SnJ Sasuke! I really needed to redo it, and now my cosplay is much better ^_^

And... 2 DAYS AND A BUNCH OF HOURS UNTIL THE NARUTO GATHERING!! :D

Kurai_811
01-25-2007, 03:03 AM
omg im actually cared about in this gathering! TT-TT thanks guys... and i was the one who disturbed everything ._. XDD

ill be there on thursday too! ^___^

there is nothing wrong with being a freak, just depends on the breed of freak you are! freak = creepy stalker pplz, freak! = otaku, FREAAAAK = someone who... um... how can i put it.. **Censored For Your Protection**! (LOL XD)

i sadly will not be bringing my paddles to ALA no matter what, i cant/dont wanna risk getting kicked from the con. that would make ALA my ...*counts* third con to get in troubble with staff for being "bad" lol xD so um..yeah i kno i wouldnt be able to NOT hit ppl... i can be gentle though ;D just not for this con, so sad...

well, last post here, see some of you tomorrow, and the rest of the con! jya ne!

FullMetal Tora
01-25-2007, 08:51 AM
Aww... kurai-san should throw together a costume anyway... *shrugs*

ummm, Sai.... oogla?

anywho....

ALA TOMORROW!!!!!
*happy dance.... trips and falls on behind because it's far too early in the morning* Why do i come on cosplay.com before i get dressed for school?
I guess i'm a freak too...
:toothy:

FlowerOfThCourt
01-25-2007, 11:22 AM
Wow this turned into a very interesting conversation when I was gone. XD And Kurai-tan yuuu must do eeet! The world needs more Narutos! srsly they'll take over the world. XD Don't you wanna take over the world?

crowbarzero
01-25-2007, 03:28 PM

sorry.
- Kurai_811

Best to take your time on things and make it look good. Hope it turns out well in the end. ^_^

Lil_Neko-Chan
01-25-2007, 10:58 PM
Best to take your time on things and make it look good. Hope it turns out well in the end. ^_^

I agree, best to take your time
haste= waste!

ummm, Sai.... oogla?

<.< ... >.>
i was drinking with Jiraya....

Aya Frost
01-26-2007, 12:08 AM
HA! I KNEW it! Jiraya was soooo drunk that night! *refering to the night Naruto and Sasuke talked about Fanfiction!* ^^

Lil_Neko-Chan
01-26-2007, 12:20 AM
HA! I KNEW it! Jiraya was soooo drunk that night! *refering to the night Naruto and Sasuke talked about Fanfiction!* ^^

when is he not drunk...
-_-

FullMetal Tora
01-26-2007, 09:59 AM
And exactly when is that?
*sweatdrop*

OMG!

ANIME LA TODAY!!!

(hey, that rhymed!) ^_^;

J Ryoga
01-29-2007, 11:50 PM
Anime LA was awesome! Naruto gathering was great! Thanks to all the folks who made it happen!

Shout-Outs:

The other Sasuke-in-black at the gathering: The Sasuke Who Ruled DDR! Nice meeting you and your friends! Had an awesome time! See you at AX!

The Kankuro who glomped me during that one shot: Arrrrrgh! XD

The Naruto who put Kankuro up to it: I'll get you for that! XD

The Naruto who had the "Even I Can't Believe It" sign: LOL! That was so awesome. I wanted to come up and say something but was preoccupied. Very cool.

FullMetal Tora
01-29-2007, 11:57 PM
Meh. Naruto gathering was cool, but the rain totally killed it. I had to use the above mentioned sign as an umbrella! LOL...

J Ryoga
01-30-2007, 12:16 AM
Hahahaha. Any gathering you can walk away from...with your wig still intact...

Lil_Neko-Chan
01-30-2007, 12:43 AM
Pretty good gathering, under the circumstances.

Thank you all SOOOO Much for showing up and putting up with me yelling instructions (and thank Kami-sama I still have my voice!)

btw, i have some photos up if ya wanna check 'em out
http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=64303&member=42901

FlowerOfThCourt
01-30-2007, 02:35 PM
Haha. The gathering was fun ^.^ It would've been funner If I hadn't got a cold on monday. Damn weather.... I felt so bad for that one Sakura though, she was shivering so hard!

KikyouLuver
01-30-2007, 05:37 PM
i felt bad for chibi sakura....the one who was dressed up wtih her shirt open supposed to be showing the underarmor....her wig kept falling off and her shirt kept going down...>.< but we had fun...the sign was definatly a highlight for me...i was laughing at it instead of taking the pictures seriously...i just wanted to know if anyone of you is planing on going to the cosplay gathering at laguna nigueal regional park in march...(march 31st i think) i will be going along with my sasuke (if she doesnt dress up as rider first...) and hopefully with an ino...it would be awsome if you guys can go..

but back to the topic the rain didnt help me at all..and not staying indoors...definatlly not good...i had finals this week so i was sick all day today and had to keep leaving the room to blow my nose....darn you rain...got me sick...hopefully it leaves so i pass my science test...anyone here good at biology?

KikyouLuver
01-30-2007, 05:39 PM
@ lilneko: haha you raised your voice so much....but it was great to see you again....i remember the year before you went as SNJ and i got glomped by both you and the other snj since i went as ryuichi...but YAY....NOW I CAN SAY IVE COSPLAYED FOR A YEAR!!!

Lil_Neko-Chan
01-30-2007, 08:35 PM
@ lilneko: haha you raised your voice so much....but it was great to see you again....i remember the year before you went as SNJ and i got glomped by both you and the other snj since i went as ryuichi...but YAY....NOW I CAN SAY IVE COSPLAYED FOR A YEAR!!!

lol, thank goodness i didnt wear it this year....i would have frozen!!!
it was great seeing you again to ^^ those pics before the gathering were great!

KikyouLuver
01-30-2007, 08:58 PM
yup! >.> last year it was warm...but this year...yah you would have probably wound up the floating iceburg....i felt awfull for the other sexy no jutsu there ...she looked like she was freezing to death...

Lil_Neko-Chan
01-30-2007, 09:12 PM
yup! >.> last year it was warm...but this year...yah you would have probably wound up the floating iceburg....i felt awfull for the other sexy no jutsu there ...she looked like she was freezing to death...

lol, that was my friend Kat and she was fine the whole time! >.<!!! ah! i kept asking her if she was cold but she said she was totally fine

KikyouLuver
01-30-2007, 09:14 PM
ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! i had more clothing then she did and i was freezing..i had to bring a parka the next day...you dont know how happy i was that the parka was black and teal..so it sorta matched my outfit..now i need to get the ALISO NIGUEL logo out of the back.....>.> aww sweet memories of waterpolo.....i fell in the pool with that parka...that girl has some guts to be a TnJ in that weather...and she was fine...im envious...talk about human heater system

KikyouLuver
01-30-2007, 09:24 PM
p.s. i just watched the hugs thing....your little link and that was soo cute...now im inspired to start one..>.> then again id probably be run off by the cop at my school who has the poster with a book on it saying books length apart....our school isnt very lovable..T.T another reason i like cons...we can hug people without getting a book sign shoved in our face...

FullMetal Tora
01-30-2007, 10:49 PM
....I was really cold too....
Haha! We has finals the week BEFORE con! So ALA was my reward for acing all my finals! wootness... Because Sasuke is that cool. *conceited smile*
^_~ j/k
Hope not too many of you got colds! I think Naruto sorta did... I didn't, thank the Cosplay Gods...

Lil_Neko-Chan
01-30-2007, 11:32 PM
Hugs Rule!! *hugs for all!* and school sucks...apparently, at my school, hugs are a form of sexual solicition...i dont get it either....

I was freezng too! No idea why Kat was so damn warm -_- not fair...

KikyouLuver
01-30-2007, 11:38 PM
does anyone mind if i take kat into my biology class to research her to find her secret of the body heating system?!!!!!

FULLMETAL_TORA: DARN YOU TO HIGH HEAVEN...YOU LUCKY LUCCKY PERSON....i got sick and im like dying right now...and i have an essay to type too....T.T say hello to another all nighter

KikyouLuver
01-30-2007, 11:39 PM
i failed my math final....i like guessed on 30....not to sakura like am i..

FullMetal Tora
01-30-2007, 11:55 PM
*pats on head* there, there... I'm not too great at math either. Math analysis is a huge pain in the rear...

Lil_Neko-Chan
01-31-2007, 12:10 AM
Math is the devil!!! *burns calculus book*

hmm, ill ask Kat if she can e researched on...maybe if you offer her some Pocky and Cup O Noodles...

Kakashi Hatake
01-31-2007, 02:00 AM
OH sadz, I know what you mean though. I need to start concentrating on my schoolwork rather than cosplays. *nod nod*

::thinks for a second::

Like that'll happen! XD

KikyouLuver
01-31-2007, 09:00 AM
well fullmetal tora's signature does bring about an intresting point about sewing and studying ^.^ why am i always the younger one....im stuck with geometry...i dont even want to think about calculous or math analysis...and biology either though im pretty good at it i just....dont want o take the test...

and now youll never guess what is happening down in the usually sunny aliso viejo.....its raining!!!!!!!! it followed me back home....this isnt fair....*holds shaky fist up to the rain clouds*

the day i start studying before thinking about whati can do to improve a cosplay will probably come in college since im still a sad little sophmore....

Lil_Neko-Chan
01-31-2007, 03:04 PM
lol, i think we're getting a bit off topic here...

KikyouLuver
01-31-2007, 04:08 PM
yah....well it rained all day...so we all got A's in p.e....lol anyway..yah we are off topic..sorry....sooooooooooooooo....>.<

Lil_Neko-Chan
01-31-2007, 04:39 PM
then again...the original topic seems to have passed....sooo....
BANANA!

KikyouLuver
01-31-2007, 04:51 PM
lol...i cant remember the last time i ate one of those.....did kat ever reply to me using her for research...cus i think i actually passed my bilogy final *knocks on wood*

Lil_Neko-Chan
01-31-2007, 04:52 PM
i havent asked her yet ^^;;

hope ya passed!

Nekobo
01-31-2007, 04:58 PM
I was hoping that Anko cosplayer would have worn her outfit at the gathering so Genma, Anko, and myself (I was Hayate) could have done a Chuunin examiners shot. XD

KikyouLuver
01-31-2007, 05:11 PM
ahh that would have been awsome..but she said something about being too cold or rainy..or arriving late..i got so many excuses from people about why they werent at the gathering im mixing stories up;...she was fun to talk with at the bleach gathering though..we where the only three naruto characters in the croud.

did anyone attend the Fma vs. Naruto pannel?

Nekoofdeath
01-31-2007, 06:14 PM
Ah, I did I was the one who yelled "Ed/Roy!"

KikyouLuver
01-31-2007, 06:22 PM
oi.....i was the sakura who got up on the stage and held up the poster saying naruto beats fma for the uchiha incest.....the itachi in the front dared me to do it because i was on my way out anyway. but it was fun none the less.

RosyAristocracy
01-31-2007, 06:45 PM
i felt bad for chibi sakura....the one who was dressed up wtih her shirt open supposed to be showing the underarmor....her wig kept falling off and her shirt kept going down...>.< but we had fun...the sign was definatly a highlight for me...i was laughing at it instead of taking the pictures seriously...i just wanted to know if anyone of you is planing on going to the cosplay gathering at laguna nigueal regional park in march...(march 31st i think) i will be going along with my sasuke (if she doesnt dress up as rider first...) and hopefully with an ino...it would be awsome if you guys can go..QUOTE]

I should be going to the spring gathering as SnJ Deidara ^_^

[QUOTE=Lil_Neko-Chan;1710359]Hugs Rule!! *hugs for all!* and school sucks...apparently, at my school, hugs are a form of sexual solicition...i dont get it either....

I was freezng too! No idea why Kat was so damn warm -_- not fair...

Yes, what is so wrong with hugs? I always see people reading manga, and I want to hug/glomp them but they probably would take it the wrong way xD

then again...the original topic seems to have passed....sooo....
BANANA!

Yay! Banana! *passes out the bananas* xD

ahh that would have been awsome..but she said something about being too cold or rainy..or arriving late..i got so many excuses from people about why they werent at the gathering im mixing stories up;...she was fun to talk with at the bleach gathering though..we where the only three naruto characters in the croud.

did anyone attend the Fma vs. Naruto pannel?

I was there too! I was the SnJ Sasuke with ears and a tail that I never felt like taking off after I got them from the dealers hall earlier xD
And yup, I was at the panel ^_^

oi.....i was the sakura who got up on the stage and held up the poster saying naruto beats fma for the uchiha incest.....the itachi in the front dared me to do it because i was on my way out anyway. but it was fun none the less.

That was you? I wanted that poster xD

Nekoofdeath
01-31-2007, 06:51 PM
Oh that must have been the Itachi I was with. I bought that poster last year along with a similar one at PMX but I don't think I've showed her...I bout them cuz of Orochi-chan though :p

KikyouLuver
01-31-2007, 07:02 PM
lol.....i bought it cus i loved it so much..sorry i couldnt be more specific on where to get it....but they sell thos eexact posters at every single con ive been to....so you should find them'

as for the people going to the picnic...you dont have to be naruto people you know....as much as i would love more of us i feel bad saying like.."oh are you going as a naruto character" just cus i ask doesnt meaen you have to>.> anyway yah....so ill be at the picnic...on the other hand im going to need time to recover from those sakura boots....ouchie!

FullMetal Tora
01-31-2007, 08:53 PM

What? I didn't agree to this incest thing! >.<
Man, i wish i'd gone the the fma v. naruto, but i love them both so much i'd probably tear myself in two... *sniffle*
Um....
....I want a banana too.....

KikyouLuver
01-31-2007, 09:02 PM
nah after you saw how bad the fma side was loosing (probably because we strongly out numbered them on the other side) you would give into both....hey but if the itachi has spoken then the itachi has spoken....she was the only one able to actually make people shut up...that was scary....>.> i wonder where the guy who took the picture of me holding the poster up went...i might have to strangle some photos out....SOMEONE PLEASE CONVINCE MY FRIEND NOT TO MAKE ME A SIMCA COSTUME FROM AIR GEAR......as much as i love cosplaying girls with pink hair i much rather do mikan....simca is just too......her skirt i mean...its too short...i dont want to have to deal with that....or learnign hwo to roller blade again....

KikyouLuver
01-31-2007, 09:03 PM
and so begins the long days of waiting till march 31st.............*stares at clock*

FullMetal Tora
01-31-2007, 10:05 PM
...that's my dad's birthday...
lmao
randomness....
Where's my banana?!
Dictator Sasuke demands a banana! Oh, and power, revenge, etc....

Lil_Neko-Chan
01-31-2007, 10:11 PM
Where's my banana?!

I could comment on how deeply wrong that is...
instead....
just go look for Naruto, im sure he has your banana Sasuke-kin XDDDDDDDDD

KikyouLuver
01-31-2007, 10:30 PM
*muffled laughter* good one lilneko.....that was great

yay for parents birthdays...excuse to eat sweets....*major sweet tooth right here* i like german chocolate cake...alot...the coconut forsting is yummy.

Edit: i need to work on my typing skills

Kurai_811
01-31-2007, 10:50 PM
lmao
randomness....
Where's my banana?!

LOL thats awesome! XDD AND wrong, yay! XDD

i didnt get many pics, as my mom had the camera and was in someother randome place of the con by the time i got there, TT___TT I only supplyed music that eveyone seemed to ignore..

...i wanna banana too, only you'll kill me with emo-ness if i eat one and you dont, Sasuke, so, um, i donno, ill suffer without my potasium(sp..?) lol... dame masquerade... damn getting sick... damn freakin cold air... >__<

*hands Sasuke a banana under the table* i hear Naruto's been looking for you too ;DD XD

KikyouLuver
01-31-2007, 11:05 PM
*eyes dart at all the bananas* god save this thread....T.T

RosyAristocracy
01-31-2007, 11:47 PM
and so begins the long days of waiting till march 31st.............*stares at clock*

Ah, yes. And I can't finish any new cosplay by that time :/

lmao
randomness....
Where's my banana?!

Dictator Sasuke? xD Well, orochimaru has power and revenge, or so he says, so you should see if he has a banana too (wow, that was perverted xD)

LOL thats awesome! XDD AND wrong, yay! XDD

i didnt get many pics, as my mom had the camera and was in someother randome place of the con by the time i got there, TT___TT I only supplyed music that eveyone seemed to ignore..

...i wanna banana too, only you'll kill me with emo-ness if i eat one and you dont, Sasuke, so, um, i donno, ill suffer without my potasium(sp..?) lol... dame masquerade... damn getting sick... damn freakin cold air... >__<

*hands Sasuke a banana under the table* i hear Naruto's been looking for you too ;DD XD

I liked the music! That makes one person, plus milfie. So that's two. ^_^

Oh no, don't tell me you caught a cold? I hope it wasn't from me... everyone is getting sick now. >_>

FullMetal Tora
02-01-2007, 12:12 AM
Good God...
*runs away*
Forget the bananas!
I want some nice, innocent, unable-to-be-turned-into-anything-perverted food...
*blinks* With Sai around, that's impossible.... I'm gonna starve.... -_-;;

Naruto! Sai's picking on me agaaaain!!!!

KikyouLuver
02-01-2007, 05:48 PM
*eyebrow twitch* i will never eat again

OH WAIT....GREEN BEANS!!!! YOU CANT TURN THEM INTO A NASTY FOOD...but they already taste nasty to begin with...T.T *nibbles on animal crackers*

RosyAristocracy
02-01-2007, 08:18 PM
Good God...
*runs away*
Forget the bananas!

how about. . . vitamin water? :D

*eyebrow twitch* i will never eat again

OH WAIT....GREEN BEANS!!!! YOU CANT TURN THEM INTO A NASTY FOOD...but they already taste nasty to begin with...T.T *nibbles on animal crackers*

Ooooo, can I have some Kyuubi-shaped animal crackers? :3

KikyouLuver
02-01-2007, 08:44 PM
*look into box* im not sure they have any...um...let me see...lion...no.....tiger...no....bear .......no.......chiken...defeantly not....a duck...no...snake....no....kangaroo...no.....pladi puse.........now thats just wrong...whats an animal from astralia doing in my animal crackers....or is that an elephant upside down

Lil_Neko-Chan
02-02-2007, 08:42 PM
Good God...
*runs away*
Forget the bananas!

hehehehe ^_^ just watch for your phallic-symbol foods Sasuke-kun...like green beans and banana tehehehehe

btw, Kurai_811, I LOVED the music!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

and KazeNeko ^^ i really dug your SnJ Deidara ^^ it looked great!

FullMetal Tora
02-02-2007, 09:10 PM
Nya.... I think we should declare this thread deceased.... what say you? Onward to the AX Naruto Gathering thread!

RosyAristocracy
02-02-2007, 09:17 PM
hehehehe ^_^ just watch for your phallic-symbol foods Sasuke-kun...like green beans and banana tehehehehe

btw, Kurai_811, I LOVED the music!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

and KazeNeko ^^ i really dug your SnJ Deidara ^^ it looked great!

Thank you! You are the first person to compliment me on it! :D

Nya.... I think we should declare this thread deceased.... what say you? Onward to the AX Naruto Gathering thread!

And thus the AX Naruto thread it attacked. xD

KikyouLuver
02-03-2007, 08:58 PM
YAY TAKE OVER AX THREAD....I ALREADY DID THAT SINCE PAGE ....i dunno

Misa-Misa
02-04-2007, 12:19 AM

Gosh, I guess I should count myself lucky that AX07 is way after finals! Maybe it's a good thing I couldn't go to ALA. Otherwise you might have locked me up until I could remember what Mantegna did (I'm fairly certain that's one of the ones I missed) ^__^.

KikyouLuver
02-04-2007, 08:55 PM
i have to think when my school gets out...i believe june 18 but...im not to certain...hopefully before AX because i wont be a happy camper if it doesnt...i have the school play to think of right now....even if im just an extra i have to attend every session...*sigh* and not to mension since my friend and i are doing an air gear cosplay we are re-learning how to roller blade...i dont think i "ate it" this much last time i learned...but i have the worst scratched...im sore too